• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

I will alllow a fully Composite/Hybird Joseph for finale "if" he makes it that far with every single ability he's got.

Chill out DD. Look I’m willing to fix some pages. However, I want to see effort on everyone else’s (who’s involved) side as well. Because literally every CRT I make dies and it’s hypocritical of me to have time to make pages on VSBW but not on CSAP which has been way more supportive of me and my scaling recently. It’s either that or Ben 10 just becomes unusable in vs matches (cause I might as well leave the wiki at this point like Orange did earlier today, since every time I come on here it’s nothing but problems) since nobody will know what to argue anymore since stuff that’s been used for years now can’t be used anymore.

Chill out DD. Look I’m willing to fix some pages. However, I want to see effort on everyone else’s (who’s involved) side as well. Because literally every CRT I make dies and it’s hypocritical of me to have time to make pages on VSBW but not on CSAP which has been way more supportive of me and my scaling recently. It’s either that or Ben 10 just becomes unusable in vs matches since nobody will know what to argue anymore since stuff that’s been used for years now can’t be used anymore.
i'm sorry to hear this,

I also have a calc that puts some OG Ben 10 characters at 8-B. Cannonbolt and Four Arms, along with whoever scales to them.

Also I've noticed some calcs that aren't on their profiles, despite being evaluated. Regardless whenever I have the time, I'd like to make some upgrades to the verse.

okay now can we just focus on the other matches?
this one for example?

I also have a calc that puts some OG Ben 10 characters at 8-B. Cannonbolt and Four Arms, along with whoever scales to them.

Also I've noticed some calcs that aren't on their profiles, despite being evaluated. Regardless whenever I have the time, I'd like to make some upgrades to the verse.
thanks Rusty

You can't use 8% Final Act Arc Deku that key of him doesn't exist he stopped using 8% after the agency arc since his new limit was 30% and using 45% at the moment of impact. But you can use Base Deku, but he loses a good portion of his powers/abilities, IMO you should use someone else
What? this key is based on whem deku limit was 8% It's just a diferent time rame deku, and sinse deku has this key why we shouldn't be able to use?

Using 8% Deku would be using his joint training arc key, he doesn't use 8% any more pre-war and anything after that.

You know what I wanna apologize for the weird mess that took place now that everything is clear literally 100 percent no other feats are left we should be good too go, Also Popted 2 or Antoniofer if you still desire to change your characer if you feel they are waaay too weak then choice is yours.

Last edited:
You know what I wanna apologize for the weird mess that took place now that everything is clear literally 100 percent no other feats are left we should be good too go, Also Popted 2 or Antoniofer if you still desire to change your characer if you feel they are waaay too weak then choice is yours.
nah i'm good

I believe the other High 8-C guy I have in mind is Rabbit, but only if he counts with optional equipment, other wise is Kafka with no threads or regen, albeit immortal.

I believe the other High 8-C guy I have in mind is Rabbit, but only if he counts with optional equipment, other wise is Kafka with no threads or regen, albeit immortal.
Rabbit would be okay, tough his optional equipment should be in his standard to be honest, since he used them through his fights

so yeah he's in

Wait, isn't that ACTUALLY an excuse? Aren't these profiles just forms of said character? Wouldn't it actually make sense to list the character specific intrinsic qualities like intellect, style and skill on the basis, and have the forms list what those forms in particular grant in order to avoid the repeat of the same information every time inflating the profile in question?
If we're using Omnitrix NRG or whatever, isn't that literally the same character?
Or just mention he is Ben's transformation and his skill, stamina comes from Ben (Which is known by default since the day that verse was created here) I posted this here on CRT.

Last edited:
Or just mention he is Ben's transformation and his skill, stamina comes from Ben (Which is known by default since the day that verse was created here) I posted this here on CRT.
You can't assume that. You can't assume everyone will know everything about a verse they've never interacted with. I didn't know that information. And you know why? Because NRG's profile was severely lacking.
Demonic, you've been told already, please, just switch characters. NRG's profile, at the time when the tourney started, was severely lacking and outdated, and even had a few wrong values. And it was agreed on this very same thread that many Ben10 monsters are outdated and need CRTs.
At this point, if you really wanted to make NRG vs Rubia, it'd have to be after a CRT. A moderator already told you that.

You can't assume that. You can't assume everyone will know everything about a verse they've never interacted with. I didn't know that information. And you know why? Because NRG's profile was severely lacking.
Demonic, you've been told already, please, just switch characters. NRG's profile, at the time when the tourney started, was severely lacking and outdated, and even had a few wrong values. And it was agreed on this very same thread that many Ben10 monsters are outdated and need CRTs.
At this point, if you really wanted to make NRG vs Rubia, it'd have to be after a CRT. A moderator already told you that.
True on the first part cause some aliens had this already known about them in their bio section, anyways Missing info has all been placed after the CRT above that was accepted all Ben 10 profile's now have link to Ben and Omnitrix.

Last edited:
True on the first part cause some aliens had this already known about them in their bio section, anyways Missing info has all been placed after the CRT above that was accepted all Ben 10 profile's now have link to Ben and Omnitrix.
so who do you gonna replace NRG?

DD just replaced NRG with Diamondhead but honestly i rather don't want any Ben 10 aliens to be included unti the CRT is out

Still don't like the sudden intense heat happened in this tourney tho

Oh... I will searche for a substitute any way
Kek, this development makes me want to make an attempt in inserting a character of mine into this. ain't that dumb tho.
If Diamondhead isn't going to be added, i will submit Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer
If DD doesn't have other characetrs to replace him or he wants one of yours characetrs to go in the tournament then its okay

Lemon, Fanta in case DD is okay who are your characetrs?

Oof, I was this close in asking if Ruby Rose from RWBY could join.

Edit: No, wait... Blake Belladonna from RWBY in her Beacon Key... Tbh, I am happy enough that Kiibo can have matches.

If DD doesn't have other characetrs to replace him or he wants one of yours characetrs to go in the tournament then its okay

Lookinge for mine yet, there isn't any good high 8-C SCO's so I will look a bit more

Back