• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

Graphic:
2TWr3fI.png

The Survival of the Fittest Tournament (2022):

Ladies and gentleman welcome to The Survival of the fittest tournament 2022 where you will get to see different characters, Due to the extremely positive feedback on the Bone Crusher Tournament we are doing Points Table tourney again!
This time only 10 characters unlike previous we had 12. So there will be 5 fighters in each group rules are pretty much similar to the Bone crusher tourney but go ahead read so. (Reason why it took so long to do Points table tourney again is it takes time to note all the points and I was mentally not prepaired last month plus personal life stuff) but anyways this is going to be exciting as everyone will be fimilar with everybody Points table tourney brings out the best in everyone.

Rules:

1-Hax in general, It should be good if you have a character that’s haxy with (Mid Regen shenanigans, Immortality type 1, 2, 3) then he’s allowed depending on what the supervisor of the tourney has to say.

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap must be from baseline 2 Tons to 11 Tons (High 8-C) Standard AP Chart.

4-Killing is the preferred wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is absolutely allowed.

5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody. Starting range 25 meters

6-Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.

7-Total 10 Participants! (Two Characters from one show is not allowed)

8-There are Two Groups A and B (Name your character & Choose whichever Group you want to enter)

9-Important:

• Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 4 from Each Group will qualify for Quarter and Semis.)
10- One spot belongs to me in whichever group I desire, since I'm allowing you people to choose any group you want.

11- For the location: All fights will take place in a fully sealed off Island that is 20km squared wide that’s sealed off I mean that no participant can leave the park and that the air room is limited to 250 meters in height max. (To prevent stomps via flight without taking away the ability to fly)

12- If characters being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done points will not be removed).

13- Matches should be added to the respective profiles of the characters.

14- No one should copy this tournament, match or Brackets (As the OP of this tournament I do not want anyone else to touch or continue this tourney.)

Note: Supervisor of the tournament is the legendary the one the only (Drum roll please)..... Popted2 !!!!
OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Group AChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)Popted22 Tons (Upto this much) can reach 6.5 Tons with Ultimate Hamon Overdrive4/440012Q ✅
2- Ming Xin (Tales of Herding Gods)Zaratthustra7.54 Tons4/42118Q ☑️
3- Charles Calvin (Henry Stickmin (Serie)psychomaster354.14 Tons4/42206E ❌
4- (Deku) (FinalAct) (Pre Final key) (My Hero Academia)speedster3522.7 Tons (Here)4/41215E ❌
5- Super Robotnik (Sonic AoSTH)Kflare696.5 Tons4/40400E ❌

Group BChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Diamondhead (Ben 10).Demonicdude7.60 Tons4/440012Q✅
2- Rubia Elstein (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)Goldenscorpions4.68 Tons4/43109Q ☑️
3- K1-B0 (Dragonronpa)Adem_Warlock692.15 Tons4/42206E ❌
4- Rabbit (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)Antoniofer5.05 Tons4/41303E ❌
5- Canas (Fire Emblem)Justsomeweirdo3.14 Tons4/40400E ❌
Note: NRG replaced with Diamondhead (Ben 10), Rematches will not be done in case characters got replaced.

Last edited:

post training key, for group A

Seems interesting but aren't they like super casual like...they don't have good hax and other might just stomp em but then again it's been a while since I've seen Demon slayer it also lacks supporters on this site.
Try using the demons from demon slayer maybe the weakest holy knights in NNT

was waiting to use him in a tourney

How broken is his Toon Force and 4th Wall Awareness ? which AP and group ?

also i should specify that Joseph has a special attack that is 7 tons or something, the ultimate Hamon Overdrive

Can I see the calc for it ? just in case to be sure what the exact value is ?
i can't found that, i tried if i ask a supporter maybe i can respond
low high regen could be a problem
i tought you were gonna use Fancy Pants Man honestly

also does someone want to use Senran Kagura characters?

or even this character?

post training key, for group A
To be exact, Joseph (Post Training) can stomp dudes who are 2.003 tons. And Ultimate Hamon Overdrive is
Ultimate Hamon Overdrive>One shot>Kars' Sabre>One shot>Lisa Lisa>3x>Joseph Post Training

So it's two one shots 3x above himself.

Last edited:
Back