• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be Potentially High 6-B, it would be either Savage Dragon Fire Natsu as High 6-B, or Natsu High 6-B with the power of friendship, once again I prefer the former, you prefer the latter, I'll just wait to hear what aiden says, but Natsu is definitely High 6-B in the power he used against Zeref, whatever name it will have

I actually disagree with Zeref having High 6-B Durability. He's shown to be more focused on hax rather than anything as Pre Dragon Force Natsu was able to vaporize him. I'm also unsure about scaling Natsu to High 6-B as his fights with Zeref and Acnologia were both riddled with plot induced stupidity. With Zeref Natsu managed to defeat him by burning Fairy Heart away ( Again I disagree with Zeref having High 6-B Durability.) And with Acnologia he was stomping Natsu until his froze due to his arm being missing.

Natsu only managed to vaporize him, because he just stood there and let himself get blown away, when he was actually trying in their final clash, his body wasn't vaporized, it was badly burned, meaning if he was actually using his power to defend, it would scale to High 6-B, also Natsu over powered Zeref's all out attack in Power, he didn't just Destroy Fairy Heart, he managed to injure, defeat, and incapacitate Zeref when powered by the Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time, which is bad writing, but has been a fundamental part of the verse throughout the entire series, which is that Power of Feelings makes you OP, that doesn't discredit that he is stronger, also against Acnologia, he was HEAVILY fatigued, after fighting Zeref, while Acnologia was at full power and got another boost in power, also in the official Manga translations of the final battle, Natsu on his own took no damage, from a giant blast of power, and this surprised Acnologia, he then proceeded to get powered by the other Dragon slayers, and he began sweating, then Acnologia starts going insane and wants Destruction and all that madness, and in the original translations Natsu says he can't win on his own, but that was a mistranslation because in the OFFICAL Translations, Natsu says ACNOLOGIA can't win on his own, meaning that Seven Flames Natsu is infact comparable and scales to the ROT Human Acnologia, plus he beat him in one punch, even if, he was frozen still

Again this makes no sense for Zeref to be High 6-B to even begin with. Him being High 6-B would place him around the same level of Pre Ravens of Time Acnologia and Zeref explicitly stated that even with Fairy Heart he wouldn't stand a chance against Acnologia. It's an outlier for him to be suddenly as strong as the God Tier of the verse. Not only that but again, Zeref isn't using The Ravens of Time for AP and durability he's using solely for the time hax. Natsu also has power nullification which is how he even defeated Zeref, without it we both know Zeref would have hax stomped Natsu to death. Natsu burnt everything Zeref threw at him and managed to burn himself. Also can we please find a new name for "Power of Feelings." It's actually really cringe inducing.

If you have scans of Natsu tanking attacks from Acnologia post them because I genuinely don't remember that. From what I recall Acnologia was still stomping Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers. Adding to this was that Dragon Acnologia was also immobilized via Fairy Sphere which seemed to have also effected Human Acnologia.

About the whole scaling to high 6-B thing, it's been decided, so I respectfully disagree with you, maybe we'll get more proof and other facts when the anime comes out, maybe it will clarify things and maybe you'll be right, but for now, the scaling is a go, no offense this has been a long campaign for me since this started, and I'm sorry if that sounded Condescending

Also scans for the stuff

As for the Negated Attack
AF47FFAB-CF8B-40E6-811C-6B7BA3E05D09
3401930E-6DE8-4FD4-98AC-397923335953
Also Acnologia is sweating below
21819503-5495-4A30-A993-D6E186552C8F
And Natsu saying Acnologia can't win on his ow
6C3A46B4-61EE-4B71-8F50-938946F50B56

Also can we please find a new name for "Power of Feelings." It's actually really cringe inducing.

I've Actually been trying to get Savage Dragon Fire Natsu to be know as a thing and I think it makes the most sense to me as the name for his "Final Form"

Tbh i think that Zeref should be like At Least 6-B+ b/c noestly it was PIS in everyway possible (Apparently Acnologia couldnt eat magic anymore)

BlackeJan said:
Tbh i think that Zeref should be like At Least 6-B+ b/c noestly it was PIS in everyway possible (Apparently Acnologia couldnt eat magic anymore)
How is Zeref Having Fairy Heart and Ravines of Time, and therefore scaling to Etherion PIS, also The vote was decided a few days ago, no offense

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The hell? This thread is still alive?
Sadly yes, I'm just waiting for Aidenbrooks999 to add the changes since the vote was decided, but some are still trying to debate

Yeah it doesn't mean it can't be changed, but for now, it was accepted, by majority of people, it's now a 9 yes to 3 no, why do we have to start a new thread about 6-B Fairy Tail all over again, are you just going to continue to go against it, to get more people to go against the scaling Fairy Tail, cause once again that makes no sense

Oh no I'm gonna be making it for another other not the scaling. I'm not gonna mention it here as I do not have time on my hands at the moment and it's gonna be a long CRT. Like sometime around next week.

Oh alright, sorry I assumed that it was another scale, it's just been a long 3 weeks trying to convince people of High 6-B Fairy Tail, which sounds like it was a crueling task, which it really wasn't in realtime, I'm just very Passionate about Fairy Tail

Just to keep up with the votes

Yes For High 6-B: 11.5 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999, Captain Torch, SuperKamiNappa, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Vergil Lucifer Somewhat agrees, El Directo001, Shadowbokunohero)

No for High 6-B: 3.5 (Knightofannihilation666, Dark649, GokuBold, Vergil Lucifer somewhat disagrees)

Huh, I actually made a difference

Also on Natsu's page Natsu's DF+FDKM should be High 6-C, not possibly High 6-C, he is clearly stronger than August and Irene, and Base Natsu was already sort of fighting on par with Zeref, so when he gets DF, he should match Zeref, so just changing his DF+FDKM to High 6-C should work

hello, I am working on a Wall potential upgrade calc, I just need help with finding the accurate calc formula to find the energy of a ball of plasma that is heated to nuclear fusion levels, I am working on it in another thread when he charges his etherion attack.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1476621

Wasn't Natsu able to beat a dragon with the power of the Dragon Cry in the movie after growing a wing? The Dragon Cry was stated to be able to destroy continents last i checked. Most Dragons on their own casually stomp LFDM Natsu, so wouldn't that make Winged Natsu at least continent level+?

Mickey1940 said:
Wasn't Natsu able to beat a dragon with the power of the Dragon Cry in the movie after growing a wing? The Dragon Cry was stated to be able to destroy continents last i checked. Most Dragons on their own casually stomp LFDM Natsu, so wouldn't that make Winged Natsu at least continent level+?
I agree with you

Mickey1940 said:
While I also agree with you

There isn't enough evidence to get it passed on this site,

1. We don't know if Animus absorbed the full power of Dragon Cry 2. Even though it's fairly obvious it's canon, the movie is not gonna be seen as canon for this site 3. Natsu's wing form was possibly just an illusion Animus saw, which is highly likely 4. We can guess a pretty good idea of where the movie takes place, inbetween the Avatar Arc, and Alvarez Arc, however nothing is confirmed, and therefore won't be accepted

I agree with all of this info, but it won't accepted by the majority of people most likely

I'm pretty sure Animus never got to use dragon cry though I could be wrong. The avatar and Alvarez have no time gap between them or at least not one long enough for the movie to take place in hence the movie cannot be cannon; I could also point out that the characters in the movie were behaving as if FT never disbanded and Natsu walked off being impaled on one of Animus's horns when he was canonically killed (or at the very least lethally wounded) by Zeref punching him in/through the chest.

this could take place sometime during or between Avatar and Alvarez, though it was never stated that Fairy Tail got back together officially.

How? as I said there is no time gap for it to take place in.

There is also no in-cannon evidence for the movie actually happening (Natsu's wounds, no one talking about Natsu killing a dragon or the dragon cry energy blasts raining from the sky across the whole continent) like with the 'key of the starry heavens' arc which: was mentioned by Yukino in the GMG arc; Kinna's existence and her being somewhat relevant, which is out of context if you only read the manga; Cobra losing his eye and Sorano learning a new magic.

there are other info that connects the story to the movie as well, such as Acnologia's past, and with sonya being the girl in mentioned as well, plus there is a novel that extends on that, and I doubt that time gap has anything to do with it it could happen right after their battle with avatar, aslo, I don't know why Natsu has to be wounded since the wound vanished right after his battle with Animus.

@Hst master

If she did, when? because I fairly certain she didn't.

@CNBA

The Dead girl in Acno's flashback was never named nor was the location her body was found in. And while the dead girl looked like Sonya that is the only thing backing DC's canonicity and other things could have easily been included. It is important because after the battle with avatar Team Natsu and the rest of FT immediately (according to the cover of ch 543) went to Magnolia to rebuild the guild hall and we see everything they do after that. People have had scars from lesser and comparable injuries even with Wendy around to heal the damage, so one would expect him to have a scar.

it was stated to be the dragon graveyard where she was left last time based on the novel, and it is fairly obvious that we know that was Sonya, her hair, and the ribbon which was the same one that became the Dragon Cry. is that ***********, because the official translations does not state that. Not every wound is considered scar worthy unless it is stated to leave a scar.

Delta3000 said:
@Hst master

If she did, when? because I fairly certain she didn't.
Ah, it was an unofficial translation when they were at hargeon trying to figure out ways to beat his Out-Of-Control Dragon From

@CNBA

No it wasn't, none of the translations I have read (not read the novel) state that the body was in the dragon graveyard.

No and *********** typically up dates to the official translation.

Juvia's stab wound left a scar despite Wendy healing her and it was a smaller wound than the one Natsu received, plus Natsu has had scars from lesser wounds.

it was, even without the novel depicting it, we saw Zirconis in that same cave with the other dragons, and it was his spirit that lingered in that cave when Wendy summoned it.

typically does not equate the same as official. MS is usually taken with a grain of salt.

Again, does not make it the same, even Erza recieved worse wounds than Juvia and she has no scars.

1) that one panel only displayed the little girl.

2) fair

3) Broken bones don't usually leave visible scars and Erza's wounds weren't fatal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back