• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Well, it's been about 3 months since I've made a Fairy Tail CRT, all the constant revisions definitely burnt me out, but now I'm back with a juicy one

Selene states that Human Dogramag's accumalutive full power is represented by the Dogra Cores within the Dogramag Labyrinth. In order to take a corporeal form to fight with, Dogramag puts 5 Dogra Cores within himself. Outside of himself, there are 72 Dogra Cores in the labyrinth, meaning all of his power is 77 Dogra Cores. All of these Dogra Cores are a fraction of Dogramag's Power, with all of them together being his 100%. All of the 72 Dogra Cores outside of Dogramag's body are destroyed, leaving him with the power that only comes from the 5 in his body. When he only has 5 Dogra Cores, he matches and scales directly to Post-Elentear Base Natsu, who backscales from Base Suzaku to Baseline 5-B+. So it's simple percentage based math

Post-Elentear Base Natsu is 1.38 Yottatons

5 Dogra Core Human Dogramag is also 1.38 Yottatons

Difference between 5 and 77 is 15.4x, so...

77 Dogra Core Dogramag AKA 100% Human Form Dogramag would be 21.25 Yottatons

Now we know Natsu and Suzaku are much weaker than 77 Dogra Core Dogramag and they get bullied by him, unable to damage him at all, so it is supported that 100% Dogramag would be this much stronger than Natsu and Suzaku. I don't know if this would scale to the other Human Form Dragon Gods, cause the statement about him being the weakest refers to an older version of himself that did not have all of the Dogra Cores. At the very least, Human Selene is weaker than him, cause she got defeated by Suzaku, who was fodder to Dogaramg. This effects all of the God Tiers tho, pushing them slightly higher as all of the Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above Dogramag.

Full Power Dragon Form Dragon Gods would be at least 21.25 Yottatons

Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia would be at least 10.63 Yottatons

Weakened Aldoron would be at least 8.5 Yottatons

Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia would be at least 42.5 Yottatons

X792 Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu would be at least 85 Yottatons

Yeah this makes sense. I don't think we should scale human form Dogramag to the other human form Dragon Gods especially if the statement about him being the weakest is when he wasn't at full power. So yeah, everything here checks out to me.

Well, it's been about 3 months since I've made a Fairy Tail CRT, all the constant revisions definitely burnt me out, but now I'm back with a juicy one

Selene states that Human Dogramag's accumalutive full power is represented by the Dogra Cores within the Dogramag Labyrinth. In order to take a corporeal form to fight with, Dogramag puts 5 Dogra Cores within himself. Outside of himself, there are 72 Dogra Cores in the labyrinth, meaning all of his power is 77 Dogra Cores. All of these Dogra Cores are a fraction of Dogramag's Power, with all of them together being his 100%. All of the 72 Dogra Cores outside of Dogramag's body are destroyed, leaving him with the power that only comes from the 5 in his body. When he only has 5 Dogra Cores, he matches and scales directly to Post-Elentear Base Natsu, who backscales from Base Suzaku to Baseline 5-B+. So it's simple percentage based math

Post-Elentear Base Natsu is 1.38 Yottatons

5 Dogra Core Human Dogramag is also 1.38 Yottatons

Difference between 5 and 77 is 15.4x, so...

77 Dogra Core Dogramag AKA 100% Human Form Dogramag would be 21.25 Yottatons

Now we know Natsu and Suzaku are much weaker than 77 Dogra Core Dogramag and they get bullied by him, unable to damage him at all, so it is supported that 100% Dogramag would be this much stronger than Natsu and Suzaku. I don't know if this would scale to the other Human Form Dragon Gods, cause the statement about him being the weakest refers to an older version of himself that did not have all of the Dogra Cores. At the very least, Human Selene is weaker than him, cause she got defeated by Suzaku, who was fodder to Dogaramg. This effects all of the God Tiers tho, pushing them slightly higher as all of the Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above Dogramag.

Full Power Dragon Form Dragon Gods would be at least 21.25 Yottatons

Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia would be at least 10.63 Yottatons

Weakened Aldoron would be at least 8.5 Yottatons

Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia would be at least 42.5 Yottatons

X792 Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu would be at least 85 Yottatons
Would breaking those spheres make Lucy, Panther Lily, Gray, and Happy all 276 zettatons each for breaking individual spheres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back