• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Neo Eclipse, Two Years Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is low 2-C; assuming time is continuous and not discrete in a rare case, a section of a timeline would have uncountable infinite moments regarding its space; mathematically, it can't get lower than low 2-C regarding affecting a universe.
Thank you!

This makes the most sense, the other option is just a mere compromise.

I think it is low 2-C; assuming time is continuous and not discrete in a rare case, a section of a timeline would have uncountable infinite moments regarding its space; mathematically, it can't get lower than low 2-C regarding affecting a universe.
This is pretty much also why I strongly believe in Low 2-C the most

As far as the current standards are concerned, if it is not the entire timeline, it is High 3A. There was like a year debate on it.

As far as the current standards are concerned, if it is not the entire timeline, it is High 3A. There was like a year debate on it.

And where has that been applied on our standard? Because there’s nothing of that sort anywhere on the tiering system.

Do you know what’s on our tiering system? A definition and affecting a section of a timeline fits that definition perfectly. So unless you pull out a note of this as an exception to what is defined by our High 3-A/Low 2-C page or even a note on our tiering system stating it’s High 3-A. I’d gladly oblige.

A year long debate with nothing officially added isn’t proof.

This standard doesn’t exist as far as I know. I’ve checked all the relevant pages and see nothing of the sort
In accordance with the established Tiering System, an event that results in the destruction or creation of a universe or timeline is ranked as Low 2-C (Universe level+). This designation requires that the affected area encompasses a substantial four-dimensional space, exhibits qualitative superiority over three-dimensional spaces, or comprises the entire space-time continuum. To meet these criteria, the entire timeline must be destroyed or created, taking into account all moments in time.

Also, I’d like to emphasize another point in favor of Low 2-C. I’m on mobile so I can’t send over scans, but all the relevant scans are in the blog:

Zeref emphasizes twice that “this world will crumble away and a new one will take its place” and that “this world is over, and a new world is about to begin.” This indicates that he’s not just erasing 400 years, but rather, that he’s erasing the entire world and then creating a new one that goes up to 400 years in the past.

Because of this, Neo Eclipse would be Low 2-C

Okay so lemme get this straight.

1. Zeref is nuking the old world (The current spacetime continuum) completely.

2. Zeref then creates a new world/spacetime continuum from scratch that covers the original world's past 400 years worth of events.

I get it right?

Assuming that the old world no longer exists in any scope and Zeref is making a brand new universe reaching upto those 400 years worth of events (A carbon copy kinda thing), I'd say Low 2-C is good to go.

Also, I’d like to emphasize another point in favor of Low 2-C. I’m on mobile so I can’t send over scans, but all the relevant scans are in the blog:

Zeref emphasizes twice that “this world will crumble away and a new one will take its place” and that “this world is over, and a new world is about to begin.” This indicates that he’s not just erasing 400 years, but rather, that he’s erasing the entire world and then creating a new one that goes up to 400 years in the past.

Then it'd be Low 2-C outright, since what you said here implies that the old spacetime just ceases to be and he's creating a brand new one lock-stock-and-barrel in its place, only this time it has shit upto 400 years in the past.

If this is really the case, then I'm fine with L2-C too. But I think the blog needs to be updated. So that people who read the OP afterwards don't get confused.

2. Zeref then creates a new world/spacetime continuum from scratch that covers the original world's past 400 years worth of events.

I get it right?

Assuming that the old world no longer exists in any scope and Zeref is making a brand new universe reaching upto those 400 years worth of events (A carbon copy kinda thing), I'd say Low 2-C is good to go.
Yes, this is basically what it is. You can also check the scans in the blog to see if you believe my explanation lines up with this

scans here if you want, you can throw it when you don't have access to the computer.

I get it right?

This I can agree

But like others have mentioned, if Zeref is only destroying a section of the timeline, it wouldn't be Low 2-C

scans here if you want, you can throw it when you don't have access to the computer.
@LordGriffin1000 @Damage3245 @KingTempest

What do you think of this info? Does this qualify for Low 2-C?

Honestly, I still don't understand why you're pushing L2-C, but whatever.

Because destroying 400 years worth of space is a 4-D feat hence L2-C. This is the equivalent of telling me why destroying a 5-D object doesn’t grant you 5-D AP or destroying a 6-D object doesn’t grant you 6-D AP. Destroying an uncountably infinite area > destroying a countably infinite area. Destroying something across time = destroying an uncountably infinite space. Tier 2 simply deals with all things 4-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back