• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Well folks, here we are, the Gold Owl CRT as I promised. There is a lot of stuff to go over, so let's do this! First things first, there are a few prior arc changes I have to make before we actually get into the Gold Owl Arc, so let's handle that first!

PAST ARC CHANGES:
1. First things first, the baseline value for 5-A has been moved from 2.7 Yottatons to 3.8 Yottatons, so Selene's moon feat is no longer Large Planet level, but Planet level+. This effects all the characters who scale to this feat, such as Base Suzaku, Base Kirin, and those that scale to them. At the same time, because Planet level's cap has been raised to 3.8 Yottatons, the mean value of 5-B+ has been upgraded from 1.38 Yottatons to 1.93 Yottatons, meaning everyone who backscales from Base Suzaku level characters like Post-Elentear Base Natsu gets slightly upgraded, which ultimately effects a multiplier change as well

2. Post-Elentear Base Wendy is currently scaling to at most 5-B based on backscaling off her Dragon Force multiplier, but I have to ammend this. I only didn't fully scale Wendy above Haku because I believed that the DDSK's had too much hype at the time, but as we can see in Gold Owl, they have been made mid tiers like every previous enemy force, so Base Wendy backscaling off of Haku due to slightly damaging him, and clashing with him will make her baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons) does in fact make sense. This makes her Dragon Force end up being 7.72 Yottatons alongside Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu.

3. X793 Base Jellal is scaling to RLDM Laxus off of this statement, but this is extremely flawed as I've evaluated it more. Laxus merely means to say if him and Jellal were to get into a scrap, they'd both look bad reputation wise, this means nothing for an actual direct power comparison. I know that Laxus eventually goes on to say Jellal isn't that weak, but there's nothing that indicates Jellal should be scaling to RLDM Laxus at all. So what does this mean for Jellal? Well his Base Form is capable of trading blows with CHC Erza pretty casually, so he scales around that level and would be baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons).

So what are all the changes from this?
  • The 5-A's like Base Suzaku, Base Kirin, Haku, X793 Pre-Kirin Fight RDLM Laxus, and Pre-Elentear Enchantments Erza all become 5-B+ off of the new 5-A baseline (2.72 Yottatons)
  • The 5-B+'s like X793 Pre-Kirin Fight Base Laxus, X793 Pre-Elentear Strongest Armors Erza, X793 Post-Elentear Base Natsu, X793 Post-Elentear Base Wendy, and Weakened Human Form Dogramag are backscaled lower than Selene's Calc to now be the new baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons)
  • The Limit Break Lucy, Limit Break Gray, Limit Break Erza, and Limit Break Wendy become 2x the lowest 5-B+'s (3.86 Yottatons)
  • The 5-A's like X793 Post-Elentear Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu, X793 Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy, Abyss Art Suzaku, Full Power Kirin, Misaki, Dragon Form Irene, Ultimate Magic Form August, and Base Zeref are scaled to be 4x stronger than the lowest 5-B+'s (7.72 Yottatons)
  • The 5-A's like Full Power Human Form Dogramag are scaled to be 15.4x stronger than the lowest 5-B+'s (29.72 Yottatons)
  • The 5-A's like X792 Fire Dragon King Mode Igneel's Power Natsu and X792 Fire Dragon King Mode Dragon Force Natsu are scaled to be 16x stronger than the lowest 5-B+'s (30.88 Yottatons)
Ok with that all done, time to go on to Gold Owl!!!!

GOLD OWL ARC CHANGES:
I'll handle this by first addressing all the Gold Owl Guild Members, then I'll go on to address the old characters who have new scaling

God Serena:
X793 God Serena is capable of overpowering and bullying Base Jellal (Chapters 143-144), so X793 God Serena would scale to be baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons). He also manages to deflect a Base Natsu punch, but considering Base Natsu has feats FAR above people far above God Serena, this is merely a feat of blocking a casual Natsu.

The Signario Sisters:
From the get-go, the Signario Sisters are stated by God Serena to be in a different league than him, making them far above God Serena. They are also implied to be relative to Misaki based on what Skullion and Madmole say about the Alchemist Guild in general, so they should scale to Misaki and would therefore be around 5-A (7.72 Yottatons). Now Luso Signario is clearly the weaker of the two, as she never physically fights anyone because she is a summoner and her real body never takes any attack, meaning only her AP and the Striking Class with Summons scale to anyone. Luso's summons and attacks barely manage to damage a Post-Elentear Armorless and Heart Kreuz Erza, and she gets instantly overwhelmed and defeated by a Post-Elentear Heavens Wheel Armor Erza, so she is overall weaker than Misaki, but still far above God Serena, so she should be at least baseline 5-A (3.8 Yottatons) due to upscaling from God Serena and possible 5-A (7.72 Yottatons) due to her possible relativeness to Misaki. As for Ennie, her scaling is far more solid as her Armor of Destruction is capable of overwhelming Post-Elentear Heavens Wheel Armor Erza and matching a Post-Elentear Black Wing Armor Erza, meaning she scales pretty directly to her in those states and also Misaki, as that level is what Misaki also handled.

So Luso is at least 5-A (3.8 Yottaons), possibly 5-A (7.72 Yottatons), while Ennie herself is flat out 5-A (7.72 Yottatons)

Athena:
Now this one is interesting, Athena is potentially cracked as hell or pretty standard. Now lets go over the basic scaling. Ennie herself considers Athena to be an example of the idea that you shouldn't underestimate wizards, meaning that Ennie respects Athena's power, and therefore Athena should scale relative to Ennie and therefore be at least 5-A (7.72 Yottatons). A severely weakened Athena also manages to still physically block a blow from Athena 2, who has all of Wendy and Rogue's Magic Power, meaning her scaling to 5-A (9.65 Yottatons) is pretty solid. However there is another meta that exists... Elefseria from the past claims that Athena's power is overwhelming, and then also states she has the potential to defeat the Six Dragon Gods and that she was far too strong, meaning she should scale above Human Form Elefseria and therefore Full Power Human Form Dogramag, who both scale to be 5-A (29.72 Yottatons).

So if we wanna count those last pieces of evidence, then Athena should be 5-A (29.72 Yottatons), but if we don't, then she would be at least 5-A (7.72 Yottatons)

Athena 2:
Athena 2 is fairly simple, she has all of Wendy's Magic Power in addition to Rogue's magic power, meaning she would scale above X793 Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy+Rogue and be 5-A (9.65 Yottatons). She also somewhat hurts Base Natsu, so that supports her being above Wendy's level.

Fake Duke:
Fake Duke is also fairly simple, from the get-go, like the Signario Sisters, he is also stated by God Serena to be in a different league than him, making him far above God Serena. Like Athena, he was also implied to be hype by Ennie herself, meaning he should scale to them. He also physically blasts a hole through Athena's body, meaning he should scale to Full Power Athena and would therefore be at least 5-A (7.72 Yottatons) or 5-A (29.72 Yottatons), depending on what Athena is rated at.

Genna and Kotetsu:
These two suck... Their scaling is butters and there is no way to scale them without breaking the scale of it all in half... Their only possibly arguable AP feats are breaking Base Gray's ice and Gray calling them strong... But Gray is dumb as shit, so the best I can do is scale them to Sai, who basically took the same exact damage as them from Gray in Natsu's body, meaning they should be realtive to him... But like, Base Gray couldn't one-shot Sai in Natsu's body, but could one-shot Sai in his own body, meaning he's much weaker in Natsu's body than Natsu actually is in his own body. So these guys don't deserve to scale to Base Gray or Base Natsu, but they can scale to Sai, who scales to Juvia, meaning these guys are Unknown, possibly High 6-A (8.87 Petatons). These guys also don't even force Lucy to use a Star Dress, so they're fodder for sure. Basically read Chapters 140-141 to see how much these guys suck.

Alright, now let's get to the FT and Sabertooth Guild Members

Lucy, Erza, and Wendy:
These guys have no new feats and are therefore exactly the same as last arc... But Wendy and also Irene do get Concept Manipulation for yeeting Viernes out of Gold Owl.

Jellal:
Jellal barely hurts God Serena with his basic attacks, but defeats him pretty easily with Orion, so Orion should scale FAR above God Serena and should be relative to things like Base Suzaku, who can easily defeat characters equivalent to his Base Form, so he would be 5-B+ (2.72 Yottatons). So yeah... He takes some attacks from a casual Luso, but that's not enough to do anything for him since he literally did less than Minerva.

Sting and Rogue:
Base Sting is shown to be relative in strength to Post-Elentear Base Natsu before the Gold Owl Arc really starts going, so he would scale to him and therefore be baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons). Base Rogue scales to Base Sting as we know, so he is also baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons).

Minerva:
Minerva is shown to be relative to Jellal in durability and in general does better than him in terms of their fight against Luso, so she scales to him and would be baseline 5-B+ (1.93 Yottatons) as well.

Yukino:
Yukino's Star Dresses are shown to be relative to Lucy's Star Dresses, meaning she would be High 6-A (17.74 Petatons).

Gray:
Thanks to Rival Bond, Base Gray is somehow relative to Base Natsu... Meaning he scales to whatever Base Natsu is, which I reveal immediately after this.

Natsu:
NOW THIS ONE IS THE BIG CHANGE TIME. Natsu goes from zero to one hundred in this arc. His feats are absolutely insane in this arc, so let's go over them all. Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Base Natsu... Easily overpowers Athena 2, tanks a Post-Kirin Fight Base Laxus attack, hurts Duke with basic punches, two-shots Duke just his lightning magic, and then goes on to BLOCK A FULL POWER DRAGON GOD STOMP WITH JUST HIS FIST!!! If you remember correctly, Georg Raizen is stated to far stronger than Suzaku and gets turned into a puddle by a Full Power Dragon God stomp. All of these things make it extremely consistent that Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Base Natsu is far above Peak Suzaku, Full Power Kirin, and Georg Raizen, with him also being relative to Athena and Duke, meaning he is at least far above 5-A (7.72 Yottatons) or 5-A (29.72 Yottatons) depending on what Athena is rated at.

Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Lightning Dragon Mode Natsu is stronger than Base Natsu based on their comparisons to Duke, meaning that the combination of Fire Magic and Lightning Magic in Natsu would be at least 2x his Base Form, meaning Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc LFDM Natsu is either far above 5-A (15.44 Yottatons) or 5-A (59.44 Yottatons).

Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Dragon Force Natsu receives all of Lucy's Magic Power (1.93 Yottatons), Gray's Magic Power (Around 7.72 Yottatons to 29.72 Yottatons), Erza's Magic Power (7.72 Yottatons), Wendy's Magic Power (7.72 Yottatons), Jellal's Magic Power (3.8 Yottatons), Sting's Magic Power (1.93 Yottatons), Rogue's Magic Power (1.93 Yottatons), Minerva's Magic Power (1.93 Yottatons), and Yukino's Magic Power (1.93 Yottatons) and Dragon Force is also at least a 4x multiplier.... This Natsu also scales directly to Full Power Dragon Form Viernes, meaning that he scales far above Full Power Human Form Dogramag. So this means Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Dragon Force Natsu is either (44.33 Yottatons) or 5-A (118.88 Yottatons) depending on what Athena is rated at.

Natsu then stacks FDKM on-top of Dragon Force and completely annhilates Viernes, meaning that Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Dragon Force+FDKM Natsu is either (177.32 Yottatons) or 5-A (475.52 Yottatons) depending on what Athena is rated at.

Viernes:
Viernes and all the Dragon Gods scale to whatever Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Dragon Force Natsu scales to

Well there we go, I may have forgotten something, but in general, these are the major changes in the Gold Owl Arc that need to be applied

Last edited:
However there is another meta that exists... Elefseria from the past claims that Athena's power is overwhelming, and then also states she has the potential to defeat the Six Dragon Gods and that she was far too strong, meaning she should scale above Human Form Elefseria and therefore Full Power Human Form Dogramag, who both scale to be 5-A (29.72 Yottatons).
All of these things make it extremely consistent that Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Base Natsu is far above Peak Suzaku, Full Power Kirin, and Georg Raizen, with him also being relative to Athena and Duke, meaning he is at least far above 5-A (7.72 Yottatons) or 5-A (29.72 Yottatons) depending on what Athena is rated at.
Viernes and all the Dragon Gods scale to whatever Post-Dogramag Labyrinth Arc Dragon Force Natsu scales to

Forgive me if I'm misreading this since I've only been loosely following 100 Years Quest, but doesn't this mean:

Dragons Gods ~ Post-DL Arc Dragon Force Natsu >>> Post-DL Arc base Natsu ~ Athena > Dragon Gods?

Forgive me if I'm misreading this since I've only been loosely following 100 Years Quest, but doesn't this mean:

Dragons Gods ~ Post-DL Arc Dragon Force Natsu >>> Post-DL Arc base Natsu ~ Athena > Dragon Gods?
Nah, I just mean to say that Base Natsu blocking a Dragon God stomp puts him above Suzaku, Kirin, and Georg, it doesn’t mean he directly scales to a Dragon God as it is clear a stomp is not nearly a Dragon Gods full power

Athena 2:
Athena 2 is fairly simple, she has all of Wendy's Magic Power in addition to Rogue's magic power, meaning she would scale above X793 Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy and be 5-A (7.72 Yottatons). She also somewhat hurts Base Natsu, so that supports her being above Wendy's level.
She is Base Athena + Wendy + Rogue

7.72 - 29.72 + 7.72 + 1.93 = 17.37 to 39.37 yotta-tons

With Natsu's fire addition her power doubles the sum of above powers

34.74 to 78.74 yotta-tons of TNT

She is Base Athena + Wendy + Rogue

7.72 - 29.72 + 7.72 + 1.93 = 17.37 to 39.37 yotta-tons

With Natsu's fire addition her power doubles the sum of above powers

34.74 to 78.74 yotta-tons of TNT
Athena 2 has zero feats or statements making her comparable to the OG Athena

In fact, without Wendy or Rogue's magic power, she gets immediately one-shot by a weakened Athena, but I guess she would be 9.65 Yottatons with Rogue's power as well

Athena 2 has zero feats or statements making her comparable to the OG Athena

In fact, without Wendy or Rogue's magic power, she gets immediately one-shot by a weakened Athena, but I guess she would be 9.65 Yottatons with Rogue's power as well
Athena 2 is just Athena without emotions Duke himself said it.

Instead of giving the powers of dragon slayers to Athena 1, he gave them to Athena 2.

The reason he discarded Athena 1 was she had emotions and he just needed a weapon.

Athena 2 was off-guard, she was running towards others, Athena 1 came in the middle to knock her out. Plus Athena 1 has that body rn, so I'm pretty sure we will see similar scaling in the future anyway.

Question: On other characters having Wendy’s magic, they are being scaled to her DF (presumably because she is capable of outputting said level of magic). Id that is the case, would it not then follow that Natsu getting Sting and Rogue’s magic would scale him to their DF rather than their base since they could always turn it on at will (even if they don’t for some dumb reason)?

To add to this, this is basically just to show Base Natsu > Georg Raizen, as Natsu takes and pushes back against a stomp from a Full Power Dragon God while Georg Raizen was instantly killed by the same thing

Anyways, for my money, these changes look good. I'm neutral on where Athena scales tbh

Last edited:
Agree with everything and I think Athena should scale to the 5-A (29.72 Yottatons) end and thus all of the scaling chains above that end of Athena, gud job

Pergunta: Em outros personagens que possuem a magia de Wendy, eles estão sendo dimensionados para seu DF (presumivelmente porque ela é capaz de produzir esse nível de magia). Se fosse esse o caso, não seria então que Natsu conseguindo a magia de Sting e Rogue o escalaria para seu DF em vez de sua base, já que eles sempre poderiam ativá-lo à vontade (mesmo que não o façam por algum motivo idiota)?
Good question

Actually, I was thinking of opening a CRT similar to this one, but Mitch has done even more than I thought. As for Athena, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't go with 29.72 Yettaton.

I don't think I have properly said this. But reading this over and over again, I agree with this. And I would agree with Athena scaling to the high end 29.72 Yottatons of TNT.

I agree with everything. i think speed multipliers should also be increased and the H5a fairy tail seems to be close.

(let's see how long it takes to get to ronnatons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back