• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sadly seem to happen a lot with Fairy Tail, since everyone hates it being Large Country Level, even though there is good evidence

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Another Update
Yes For High 6-B:8(DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999, Captain Torch, SuperKamiNappa)

No for High 6-B:3(Knightofannihilation666, Dark649, Vergil Lucifer)

This is looking positive for the change
I am 50/50

Agree with scalling Acno without RoT

Agains Zeref FH the same scalling

So why are you against Zeref FH scaling, cause he also has the ROT which is comparable to Etherion in power plus Fairy Heart

1. Because he not use it for attacks only for time travel and could use it because he became like infinity sourse of power for it. 2. He is not like Acnologia who consume RoT and was able to fully use this power directly to attack and bombard the whole Fiore but blasts 3. Again Zeref still has is own limited power output.

1. He did use it to boost his magic power significantly, that's why he had time magic, which can be usesd offensively 2. He had complete control over the Ravines of Time, infact he had better control, since Acnologia ate it, his soul literally fused withe Ravines of Time, and his body became unstabel, so he did have it offensively 3.Fairy Heart can recharge an infinite Number of Times, but it has a finite output at one time, it can, with one charge, fire a Large Country Level attack, which means that the set output at a time is Large Country Level, and then he also has the ROT

This is my last chance to dissuade you, I will respect your opinion if you don't want to change your mind

Since no one else has argued against scaling I believe that it has been decided

Yes For High 6-B:8.5(DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999, Captain Torch, SuperKamiNappa, vergil Lucifer Somewhat agrees)

No for High 6-B:2.5(Knightofannihilation666, Dark649, Vergil Lucifer somewhat agrees)

I am going to ask admins to add changes if this 8 to 3 vote is enough

Also probably Final Votes

Yes For High 6-B: 9.5 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999, Captain Torch, SuperKamiNappa, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Vergil Lucifer Somewhat agrees)

No for High 6-B: 3.5 (Knightofannihilation666, Dark649, GokuBold, Vergil Lucifer somewhat agrees)

These are what the changes will be for anyone else interested

August High 6-B via environmental Destruction (Was going to destroy Fiore, albeit by a suicide attack)

Zeref Fairy Heart High 6-B (Should be equal to, or greater than Etherion, after absorbing Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time)

Dragon Acnologia High 6-B (It has been stated that Etherion would need to used to defeat him, should be stronger than Zeref with Fairy Heart)

How the site should Handle Natsu is complicated, but I feel he should have a new form added as Savage Dragon Fire Natsu, but that's not up to me

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu High 6-B (Clashed with and defeated Fairy Heart Zeref, Vastly stronger than before)

Human Acnologia with ROT At Least High 6-B (Achieved an overall boost in power after absorbing the Ravines of time. Overpowered the seven Dragon Slayers with minimal effort)

Seven Flames Natsu AT Least High 6-B (Superior to all previous forms)

Dragon Acnologia with ROT At Least High 6-B (Achieved an overall boost in power after absorbing the Ravines of Time)

The only one I'm not sure about is FH Zeref and Savage Dragon Fire Natsu getting the High 6-B. Everything else should be fine.

Captain Torch said:
The only one I'm not sure about is FH Zeref and Savage Dragon Fire Natsu getting the High 6-B. Everything else should be fine.
They scale, since Etherion=<ROT+Fairy Heart in Power, and Zeref has those, also That Natsu Beat that Zeref, so it does make sense, plus the votes decided on it

Delta3000 said:
Couldn't we just give Natsu, variable with Pof/rage power/savage dragon fire instead of high 6-B.
Nah, since this was a form different from all others, and power level way different than others

Natsu has had rage power/pof since the beginning of the series and how strong it has made him has varied; so calling this use of it 'VARIABLE, potentially high 6-B' is quite reasonable in my opinion.

Delta, it isn't "potentially" High 6-B though. It is actually High 6-B for defeating Zeref. More than that, it was his "Savage Dragon Fire" since this attack damaged his arm as well.

I meant 'potentially' as in 'the upper shown limit'. What's it damaging him got to do with anything? Further 'savage dragon fire' is just an unnecessary fan name for what has been called, in-verse, 'flames of emotion' the thing he has had since the start of the series.

I'm just saying that "Savage Dragon Fire" as a form, sounds more appealing than Power of Friendship, it's just a name, it's not a big issue if anyone disagrees with the name, I just think it sounds better, and it technically is a name mentioned in the manga, also it would not be Potentially High 6-B, it would be High 6-B, since he beat and overpowered a High 6-B Zeref

Also it's not a fan name, it was created by Hiro, it's the name of the chapter where Natsu beat Zeref, it's kinda like in Tenchi Muyo, where people call God, Kami Tenchi, even though it's not his actual name though, but if the site calls it POF Natsu at High 6-B then I'm fine with it, it's just I prefer the name

Also if we plan on using Savage Dragon Fire Natsu as a form we should use this picture
E64CCBEE-CA32-4104-B3CB-38652F071A0E

Gargoyle One said:
What matches are removed because of this?
I think you need to remove

Natsu vs Carissa Natsu vs Iron Man Natsu vs Tsuna Natsu vs Esdeath

It would still be potentially high 6-B but greater than Zeref's high 6-B. And I say potentially due to the variability in power of this from due to how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back