• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I am going to make another argument
Acnologia has been stated many times stated that Etherion is Necessary for him to be defeated so he should scale to that, also being stronger than the suicide Attack Zeref has Fairy Heart and the Ravines of Time in his possession when he went through his transformation. The reason we say Acnologia with the Ravines of Time scales to Etherion because he has the ravines of time, which is comparable in power to Etherion, So why doesn't Zeref scale, he uses the ravines of time power, he doesn't have time magic because of FH, he has it because of ROT, he should scale Natsu manages on his own with his "Savage Dragon Fire" to overpower this Zeref who is powered by both the ROT and FH, in one on one combat

How do they all not scale to Large Country Level
I don't know about that, Both Zeref and Acno have the Ravines of Time, but Acno get it on a different way from Zeref, Acno, Ate that power, getting that huge boost in power and also getting the ability to create, a.. different dimension?. Zeref from the knowledge I have, learned that ability, I don't think that would have the same power increase.

For example DF Natsu was Damaging, FH+"Ravines of Time" Zeref , without having that "Savage Dragon Fire" power which he Obtain later.

Zeref totally had a power inceease he had complete control over the ravines of time and Fairy Heart, how do you think he had Time magic, he had complete control over time magic, also Natsu was in Power of Friendship mode right after he was revived by lucy, which is why he also had a huge boost in power. I'm once again not saying he's stronger than Acnologia, but I am saying, he should scale to etherion do to having botj the ROT and FH

Zeref did have complete control of the Ravines of Time, if not how could he have activated Neo Eclipse right in the door of Fairy Tail, also how could he have Time Magic that lets him rewind his own body being obliterated. Also How could he close it and open at his will, Zeref Had the same amount of Control over Ravines of Time as Acnologia, the difference is Acnologia Ate it, which split his soul in two and unbalanced him, Zeref Also had Fairy Heart, the reason we scale Acnologia to Etherion is because he had the ravines of Time, so does Zeref, and he also has Fairy Heart, two immense sources of power under his Control, also he's stronger than August, who could evaporate a Country with His magic power

I have given a lot of Proof to a Large Country Zeref, and Honestly I think it's fair enough to move him to that Level, since there is significant Facts

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeref totally had a power increase he had complete control over the ravines of time and Fairy Heart, how do you think he had Time magic, he had complete control over time magic, also Natsu was in Power of Friendship mode right after he was revived by lucy, which is why he also had a huge boost in power. I'm once again not saying he's stronger than Acnologia, but I am saying, he should scale to etherion do to having both the ROT and FH
Maybe he had a power increase, but not to boost him at such a high level and I know Zeref had the ROT, but Zeref and Acno, get it in different ways, yeah zeref have the same abilities, technically he controls better the ravine of time as he can manipulate time, but I don't think and zeref got the same power increase. Zeref even after already having the ravine of time, he still needed the Fairy Heart.

Natsu didn't get his Power of Friendship power up untilhis symbol of fairy tail started glowing.

So he was Fighting Zeref just in DF.

Natsu was in POF mode when he first Got revived, he literally started giving his speech about Fairy Tail's strongest Power right before, he started Matching Zeref in Power, and then they clashed and he won

Literally nothing you've said proves that he is High 6-B and all your points were countered in the previous post. We've settled for High 6-B August via suicide attack and that's it. Also no, Zeref did not have complete control over The Ravens of Time, this is pure headcanon on your end.

You're joking right

96FA93E9-0C38-46EB-BD70-925433F1628E
AE163754-DABB-4F37-8D31-AF1F5E74B846
Fairy Heart doesn't give someone time magic, the Ravines of Time do, and Zeref clearly has complete control of it, he has the ability to do whatever he wants with it, like RESET the world, or rewind his own body's destruction ROT>=Etherion ^That is why Acnologia with ROT is Large Country, even though he should be, on his own since Everyone in their right minds thought only Etherion could defeat Acnologia Everyone who's on Zeref's side says He could POSSIBLY defeat or match Acnologia with Fairy Heart

Zeref has both Fairy Heart and Ravines of Time, Two Immense Powers that own their own could rival Etherion, then you give them to a mage who is stronger than someone who can destroy a Large country, on their own He Has all that, he SHOULD scale to Etherion, Acnologia, and Also The suicide Attack

I agree with Knight, Zeref has only the Fairy Heart absorbed and controlling something Ôëá having absorbed something.

Dark649 said:
I agree with Knight, Zeref has only the Fairy Heart and controlling something Ôëá having absorbed something.
True, but having complete control over a Large Country power (ROT) +another Possibly Large Country Power(FH) while you have more power than someone who can wipe a large Country off the the face of the earth, should bring you to Large Country Level

"You're joking right." Nope not in the slightest.

"Fairy Heart doesn't give you Time Magic." Errr that might be true however before obtaining Fairy Heart Zeref already had Time Magic in the form of Time Stop. And Dimaria also had Time Magic despite not having it from the Ravens of Times. Give me scans of Zeref specifically saying he has control of The Ravens of Time, otherwise you are using your own headcanon and going off pure speculation which isn't allowed here.

"Everyone on Zeref's side said he could POSSIBLY defeat Acnologia with Fairy Heart." Considering that Zeref himself stated he couldn't beat Acnologia even with Fairy Heart makes your point moot.

No Base Acnologia isn't gonna become High 6-B either if something like Etherion was the only thing that could defeat him ( Thing is baseline, if it can beat him then he doesn't scale to it in his base form.)

For one I already debunked The Ravens of Time thing, and while Zeref had Fairy Heart he wasn't gonna use Etherion with it. That actually makes me also question why'd they'd even be High 6-B via Etherion. It's a Weapon they need control of, so how does Etherion users such as Mavis have High 6-B physical stats whenever she's only High 6-B via Etherion? And Fairy Heart is only a unlimited supply of Magic, it isn't High 6-B. I'm not gonna bother explaining the August thing to you anymore, it's getting bothersome to tell you why we can't use that to scale to other's only for you to ignore them.

In short, all of your arguments for High 6-B is filled with speculation, false information, wank and lots of blatant assumptions.

It's getting tiring for me to have to keep explaining this

It's YOUR headcanon to assume the "Time Magic" Zeref had before would be the magic that allowed to RESET TIME, and rewind his own body, and that was the magic he was using

Fairy Heart has enough Magic Power to Power Etherion which means it is a Large Country Level of Magic, however I acknowledged this is a stretch, but the Ravines of Time clearly has enough Magic power to far surpass Large Country Levels of Power, if it can reset the world but people said that it was Comparable to Etherion which is honestly lowballing it

How does Needing a Large Country attack against a opponent to maybe defeat him, not scale to Acnologia, Plus They thought they needed it for an Acnologia that was weaker than the current one, as confirmed by Erza saying he was stronger, since Tenrou Island

As for the Suicide Attack, it shouldn't scale to Base Zeref, I acknowledge that, but the way fairy Tail works is the more Magic you have the Stronger you are, Zeref already has more magic than August, and then you Give him, once again I repeat myself, Two HUGE Large Country Levels of Power he should most definitely scale

• Well perhaps you should listen to the arguments instead of blatantly ignoring the counter arguments and stop with your obvious FT wank. I've seen your contributions and they speak for themself.

• Ok, so now you're gonna be ignorant and churlish. Classy, you still have yet to actually proof that Zeref has control of The Ravens of Time, this was never stated in the Manga therefore you are the one who is using headcanon and fanfiction to try to strength your already flawed arguments and wank.

• No no no, my son that isn't how it works around here. Fairy Heart has a unlimited supply of Magic it can power Etherion yes but Fairy Heart on it's own isn't High 6-B as that's only obtainable via Etherion spam. Also I'd suggest you stop implying FT is 5-B. We don't know how much stronger The Ravens of Time is than Etherion so it's unknown to the extent how much stronger it is.

• Because as I already explained to you before, Etherion was needed to defeat Base Acnologia. I hope you know the only reason why Acnologia is even High 6-B is via his Magic Absorption and his control of The Ravens of Time.

• Again, Fairy Heart is only a unlimited supply of Magic. Going by your logic Zeref would be High 3-A via having unlimited Magic. You haven't given me any Country Level powers for Zeref I keep debunking them only for you to wank further.

At this point I'm really tired of repeating things, I know some disagree and Others don't I'll just keep track of peoples Votes

Yes For High 6-B:3(DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1)

No for High 6-B:2(Knightofannihilation666, Dark649)

Please Others choose a side so we can settle this

Ummm I think your forgetting the other's who voted against this back in the other thread.

So

In agreement with High 6-B : You, Triforce Dragon

Disagreement with High 6-B: Me, Dark, Solider Blue, Dragon Master, Captain Torch, I Made This, Bepo, Damage, ZackMoon and Homu Sweet Homu.

They disagreed with scaling to August Suicide Attack, they haven't been paying attention probably to the current argument of scaling, but I don't really know how exactly that works, and if those count, which is why I left out Aiden who agreed with me,

I just don't want to continue going back and forth, cause you clearly disagree with me, and I disagree with you, and we could probably go on forever, just don't imply that I think 5-B and 3-A Fairy Tail are a thing, if you wanna see real wank then, see the Thread on Dragon Cry, cause wow

Zeref had control over the ravines of time, as he was able to forcefully close it.
3218E84F-9F9B-4EB4-99C6-C82D5243A23E
Also timestop=/= time reversal (Ultear lost her life to simply revert time of a minute). And if you have a source of energy that can fire a lot of 6-B lasers, then you have 6-B amount of energy.

I still have yet to see any of you give me scans of Zeref saying he had control Of The Ravens of Time. And it's still Time Manipulation nonetheless, having 6-B energy doesn't make you have 6-B physical stats. Again going by this logic would make Zeref High 3-A via infinite magic.

Ehm, have you read the scan? He literally says he has control over the RoT. And while having 6-B energy doesn't amp physical stats, it still makes his offensive magic 6-B. And FH is obviously not 3-A as this is NLF.
D53BA246-E8FA-4526-A902-3BDB2BC7FD62
This is from the page before the other one I've sent

Umm Knight? He says he has control of the Ravines of Time in the scan above you.

Zeref had obtained it via Fairy Heart while Acnologia gained control via absorbing it.

I'm just gonna say one last thing, Fairy Heart can recharge an infinite Number of Times, but it has a finite output at one time, it can, with one charge, fire a Large Country Level attack, which means that the set output at a time is Large Country Level, which is why it should scale, and as for the Ravines of Time, it also has an absurd amount of Power which should scale to Etherion, and therefore Zeref

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu was in POF mode when he first Got revived, he literally started giving his speech about Fairy Tail's strongest Power right before, he started Matching Zeref in Power, and then they clashed and he wo
The only moment in which one can say that he was in that form is when his Fairy tail Symbol was glowing and he literally says "May The Power Of The Guild Turn Into Flames". , in that moment he was in POT mode, not when he was saying that the thought of Fairy Tail Being everything was their final power and their greatest Power, that sentence is likely a metaphor of how important Fairy Tail is for Natsu and for the Guild members.

No, but he was still Matching FH Zeref with his POF, the Savage Dragon Fire is what you're talking and I agree that form only happened when he was chanting, but POF was before that

Can you also choose a side between Yes or No for the scaling of Zeref to Etherion

Update for Votes

Yes For High 6-B:6(DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999)

No for High 6-B:2(Knightofannihilation666, Dark649)

Please can we we get more opinions from other people, who are up to date on the current conversation

For me it depends on how we treat August's feat. If it's AP than I'm fine with it scaling, if it's AoE/environmentental destruction than it shouldn't scale.

I don't believe that anyone should scale to August's sucide spell.

However I do believe that Dragon Acno and Fairy Heart Zeref should scale to Etherion.

SuperKamiNappa said:
For me it depends on how we treat August's feat. If it's AP than I'm fine with it scaling, if it's AoE/environmentental destruction than it shouldn't scale.
August's feat is environmental Destruction, however we wonder what's your opinion on scaling Fairy Heart Zeref and Dragon Acnologia to Etherion, cause it makes the most sense, if you could please read earlier cases

Vergil Lucifer said:
Natsu was still in DF after using his FDK Demolition Fist

He went off DF right after FDK Demolition Fist compare Natsu face with on this picture he already hasn't any dragon scales on his face.
You are correct, that's not really the main focus of this thread anymore, however which side have you chosen on scaling Fairy Heart Zeref and Acnologia, and please read earlier comments before you make a decision

Sorry for offtop I just want to note that for me Natsu in DF > Zeref FH.

But both obliviosly weaker than Acnologia even without RoT. And I'm agains scaling Zeref FH to Etherion since even if he has FH which could became the sourse of energy to Etherion, he still his own limited powerout. So

Agree with scaling Acno, but agains the same scaling to Zeref.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Sorry for offtop I just want to note that for me Natsu in DF > Zeref FH.

But both obliviosly weaker than Acnologia even without RoT. And I'm agains scaling Zeref FH to Etherion since even if he has FH which could became the sourse of energy to Etherion, he still his own limited powerout. So

Agree with scaling Acno, but agains the same scaling to Zeref.
Zeref with Fairy Heart, also had the Ravines of Time under his control, if that changes your opinion or not

Another Update

Yes For High 6-B:8(DemonGodMitchAubin, Dragon Arria, TriforcePower1, Hst Master, NetForceMaayan, AidenBrooks999, Captain Torch, SuperKamiNappa)

No for High 6-B:3(Knightofannihilation666, Dark649, Vergil Lucifer)

This is looking positive for the change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back