• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeinx1

He/Him
Zeref has mastered all the magic known in the world and has completely mastered the forbidden magic of black magic and made it a part of his own body, he built the R system that allows the dead to be resurrected with only academic knowledge, and he built the Eclipse gate, which allows time travel and defies the laws of the universe, with only academic knowledge when he was young. There are approximately 730 guilds in fairy tail, and zeref's guild, the alvarez empire, is more powerful than all 730 guilds, and they are all zeref irene has tried for 400 years to unravel zeref's transformation spell into human form, but no matter what she does, she can't find the solution to this spell Mavis is the most strategic and intelligent person in the fairy tail guild, and although she predicts zeref's plans many times, Zeref finally reaches the guild by disrupting Mavis plans. what is required for a super genius To be awarded a Super Genius rating based on technological skill, the fact that the character in question is able to distort reality at least on a universal (3-A) scale with his inventions, and even use them to defeat it, makes him a super genius, even if he only built a time travel machine against the laws of the universe with his academic knowledge when he was young.

We have to remember that this character also started a timeline by making the eclipse passage and made it possible to travel between timelines, and to do that in time with just his intelligence, to make it possible to go forward or backward in time or to go to another timeline is really a very high level situation.

Conclusion : The iq level in Zeref's profile should be supergenius.

Yeah this makes a lot of sense especially with how things ended up with the Eclipse Gate, him nearly resetting Fairy Tail’s whole timeline

They can already move to another timeline through Eclipse Gate (dragons came through eclipse gate and future lucy and future rogue came through Eclipse Gate)

I think it would only be good enough for Extraordinary Genius at best. Supergenius basically requires someone being able to built 3-A and above level reality warping technologies from scratch.

Why is it not suitable for supergenius? Can you tell me your reasons
None of Zeref’s technology involves universal-scale Reality Warping or anything of the sort. And no, time travel via Eclipse Gate is not universal-scale Reality Warping

I think it would only be good enough for Extraordinary Genius at best. Supergenius basically requires someone being able to built 3-A and above level reality warping technologies from scratch.
We used the eclipse gate example for this and said that you can navigate through timelines and actually create a new timeline.
what is required for a super genius To be awarded a Super Genius rating based on technological skill, the fact that the character in question is able to distort reality at least on a universal (3-A) scale with his inventions, and even use them to defeat it, makes him a super genius, even if he only built a time travel machine against the laws of the universe with his academic knowledge when he was young.

We have to remember that this character also started a timeline by making the eclipse passage and made it possible to travel between timelines, and to do that in time with just his intelligence, to make it possible to go forward or backward in time or to go to another timeline is really a very high level situation.

None of Zeref’s technology involves universal-scale Reality Warping or anything of the sort. And no, time travel via Eclipse Gate is not universal-scale Reality Warping
With the eclipse gate made by Zeref, you have created a new timeline and traveled on timelines and traveled to the past and the future, this is a technological tool that Zeref has made, I think it will be enough to be universal scale.

With the eclipse gate made by Zeref, you have created a new timeline and traveled on timelines and traveled to the past and the future, this is a technological tool that Zeref has made, I think it will be enough to be universal scale.
No, that’s just incorrect. Time travel doesn’t qualify for Supergenius

doing something against the laws of the universe > a 3A device that distorts reality

Zeref's tool, which goes against the laws of the universe, is L2C with your scale and the R system can resurrect the dead, please stop contradicting yourself.

Zeref does not make a single tool, it makes more than one tool, and one of them has a l2c scale. In addition, the R system can resurrect the dead.

doing something against the laws of the universe > a 3A device that distorts reality

Zeref's tool, which goes against the laws of the universe, is L2C with your scale and the R system can resurrect the dead, please stop contradicting yourself.
“Defying the laws of the world” isn’t enough for Supergenius. Our rules say as such:

Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Basically there should be a very extreme amount of versatility combined with a high or extremely high degree of scale.

“Defying the laws of the world” isn’t enough for Supergenius. Our rules say as such:

Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Basically there should be a very extreme amount of versatility combined with a high or extremely high degree of scale.
Creating a timeline would fall under that, my friend... Where is the problem?

You are contradicting yourself again, 3A, you are talking about a tool and Zeref's time travel is l2c, you accepted this, you entered the profile and even scaled it to its attack potential, then time travel should not be l2c, remove this from the profile.

What I said is more than enough for a super genius, please don't contradict yourself.

If you’re talking about Neo Eclipse, that’s not an invention. That’s a fusion of two magics, and thus doesn’t exactly qualify

And preferably don’t continue to spout about “contradicting myself” when that’s not what’s happening. Cool? Cool

If you’re talking about Neo Eclipse, that’s not an invention. That’s a fusion of two magics, and thus doesn’t exactly qualify

And preferably don’t continue to spout about “contradicting myself” when that’s not what’s happening. Cool? Cool
Zeref masters both spells, turns black magic into his own physical feature and carries out a long-term plan to combine these two spells. He disrupts the plans of Mavis, who foresees almost everything. Even these are enough for a super genius. And don't forget other inventions like the R system.

That’s just basic multiverse theory time travel shenanigans. Nothing special
He said it's not that special lol.

With the Eclipse gate you can travel between timelines and you can get out of one infinite timeline and go to another timeline. It also gives you infinite speed, you know that's definitely not a normal thing and the things I mentioned for supergenius or even just creating timelines is enough.

Traveling between timelines is just a part of time travel, and making time travel tech is Extraodinary Genius intelligence. Also, definite no to the Infinite speed part, and I’d like to ask that you don’t derail the thread with a speed discussion, thank you.

You’re continuing to insist on a point that objectively goes against our Supergenius standards, trying to push for any semblance of a way to make it qualify for Supergenius intelligence. None of what you’ve brought forward qualifies for it. It’s that simple.

Cool. All of that qualifies for Extraordinary Genius, not Supergenius
This resurrection in the R system is completely opposed to the physical death of science, that is, it transcends it, because a person who dies is resurrected in the same body with everything including his mind, so it is not a reincarnation or anything else. Zeref is doing this with only academic knowledge and he is building it at the age of 10. The earlier a person develops his intelligence, the higher the intelligence index called fsiq, and we can add many other things such as comprehension, fast reading, processing, etc. For example, someone who remembers the moment of his birth will definitely be smarter than other people, and this is almost above even extraordinary genius, which is a single feat. Zeref is intelligent enough to challenge objective physics terms at the age of 10 with only academic knowledge and he achieves this with the R system.

Creating universes via the chain reactions of time travel isn't quite enough for Supergenius. That would just be extraordinary genius at best. Supergenius is more like using reality warping technology to actively recreate the big bang or something.

Creating universes via the chain reactions of time travel isn't quite enough for Supergenius. That would just be extraordinary genius at best. Supergenius is more like using reality warping technology to actively recreate the big bang or something.
The R system created by Zeref is superior to objective physics terms and by combining two spells, it achieves a success of L2C, that is, above 3A.

Traveling between timelines is just a part of time travel, and making time travel tech is Extraodinary Genius intelligence. Also, definite no to the Infinite speed part, and I’d like to ask that you don’t derail the thread with a speed discussion, thank you.

You’re continuing to insist on a point that objectively goes against our Supergenius standards, trying to push for any semblance of a way to make it qualify for Supergenius intelligence. None of what you’ve brought forward qualifies for it. It’s that simple.
Dude, traveling between timelines is absolutely not normal, I hope you are not defending it. Zeref did the eclipse gate project when he was a kid and it's not normal at all, eclipse gate creates a timeline, I showed you my argument for that but you didn't answer, that would be a low2c achievement and I hope you know that.

What we are saying would be super genius. Coming out of an infinite universe would be inf speed, but there is a separate case for the eclipse gate, I won't say anything about that right now.

Disagree for Clover’s reasons. As all the staff have been saying, this is only Extraordinary Genius at best and the only possibly tier 2 thing is a byproduct of the multiverse’s rules, not the tech itself.

Dude, traveling between timelines is absolutely not normal, I hope you are not defending it. Zeref did the eclipse gate project when he was a kid and it's not normal at all, eclipse gate creates a timeline, I showed you my argument for that but you didn't answer, that would be a low2c achievement and I hope you know that.

What we are saying would be super genius. Coming out of an infinite universe would be inf speed, but there is a separate case for the eclipse gate, I won't say anything about that right now.
Traveling between timelines is just time travel shenanigans. Nothing that qualifies for Supergenius. Extraordinary Genius for sure, but Supergenius requires more than just time travel. Asserting your position as true despite counterarguments doesn't help your case.
This resurrection in the R system is completely opposed to the physical death of science, that is, it transcends it, because a person who dies is resurrected in the same body with everything including his mind, so it is not a reincarnation or anything else. Zeref is doing this with only academic knowledge and he is building it at the age of 10. The earlier a person develops his intelligence, the higher the intelligence index called fsiq, and we can add many other things such as comprehension, fast reading, processing, etc. For example, someone who remembers the moment of his birth will definitely be smarter than other people, and this is almost above even extraordinary genius, which is a single feat. Zeref is intelligent enough to challenge objective physics terms at the age of 10 with only academic knowledge and he achieves this with the R system.
This continued argumentation ad nauseum is getting old. Literally nothing you said qualifies for Supergenius, you pretty much said "Here's all this stuff that qualifies for Extraordinary Genius. He should be Supergenius because of it"

Traveling between timelines is just time travel shenanigans. Nothing that qualifies for Supergenius. Extraordinary Genius for sure, but Supergenius requires more than just time travel. Asserting your position as true despite counterarguments doesn't help your case.

This continued argumentation ad nauseum is getting old. Literally nothing you said qualifies for Supergenius, you pretty much said "Here's all this stuff that qualifies for Extraordinary Genius. He should be Supergenius because of it"
I said that even a single feat like remembering the moment you were born could take you beyond extraordinary genius, but you don't understand.

I said that even a single feat like remembering the moment you were born could take you beyond extraordinary genius, but you don't understand.
You're the one not understanding that what you believe qualifies for Supergenius doesn't actually qualify. I'm not gonna entertain this any longer if this is all your evidence. Sorry, I can only be so patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back