• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Undertale CRT!! (Low to High Tiers ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering itd be less than a five times difference anyway, though with backscaling id do a "likely 9-A" rating instead of outright.
It's downscaling, not backscaling. Him putting up a fight against Undyne means he is at least in the same tier. Baseline 9-A works for lack of better values.
The thing is, shyrens attack is higher than woshua who can damage you alongside aaron at the same time. Moldbygg also scales to woshuas attack of 18, so really all waterfall monsters are comparable.
Fair enough. Shyren scales to 20.9 Megajoules.
Working on it. Although are you sure about average snowdin monsters scaling to ice wolf? He is well, a really buff wolf.
One's magic/bullet power is unrelated to their physical appearance.
And youd rather me use the 14600 value instead of 12000 right?
You can use the 12000 for your scaling if you so prefer. But mine uses 14600, yes.

A little bird called "HxH CRT" taught me that upscaling and downscaling are a acceptable thing. Se we're going to do that now.

Attack Potency
  • Top Tier
The strongest Non-God Tier character is scaled to 8-A by adding all the six Human SOUL's power together. (257 Tons)

Who scales: Omega Flowey

The strongest a Human's SOUL is scaled to is 8-B (42.9 Tons)

Who scales
: Peak Determination Frisk, Human SOULs

The strongest 9-A characters such as Asgore are scaled to Mettaton's feat (99.6 Megajoules)

Who scales: Asgore, Flowey, Mad Dummy, Mad Mew Mew, Mettaton, Muffet, Royal Guards, Toriel, Undyne.
  • Mid Tier
The weakest 9-A characters such as Pyrope and Papyrus are downscaled to baseline 9-A from Mettaton's acting feat (20.9 Megajoules)

Who scales: Papyrus, Pyrope, Aaron, Vulkin, Lemon Bread, Tsunderplane, Temmie, Shyren.

NOTE: Undyne calls Papyrus "really freaking tough", therefore he should be able to at least put up a fight, and those who scale to him alike.

• Low Tier
The 9-B Characters are scaled to Ice Wolf's Ice Cube feat (64 Kilojoules)

Who scales: Doggo, Dogi, Endogeny, Greater Dog, Lesser Dog, Snowdrake's Mother, Glyde.

The weakest 9-B Characters are scaled to Chara's Fall (40 Kilojoules)

Who scales: Minimum Determination Frisk, Monster Kid, Froggit, Loox, Napstablook, Alphys, Gerson, Jerry, Moldsmal, Reaper Bird.

Speed
  • Top Tier
The fastest Hypersonic characters are scaled to STB4 Frisk (Mach 6.1)

Who scales: STB4 Frisk, Undyne the Undying, Sans, Omega Flowey, Peak Determination Frisk.

The slowest Hypersonic characters are upscaled from Tsunderplane's speed feat (Mach 5)

Who scales: Asgore, Frisk (High DT), Flowey, Mettaton EX, Undyne, Toriel, Mad Mew Mew.

• Mid Tiers
The fastest Supersonic+ characters are scaled to Tsunderplane's feat (Mach 4.86)

Who scales: Tsunderplane, Vulkin, Pyrope, Mad Dummy, Muffet, Mettaton, Royal Guards.

The Supersonic+ characters are scaled to the slowest Supersonic+ feat (Mach 3.05)

Who scales: Papyrus, Aaron, Shyren, Glyde, Lemon Bread, Temmie, Frisk with moderate DT

• Low Tiers
The Transonic characters are scaled to Greater Dog's attack speed.

Who scales: Greater Dog, Dogi, Doggo, Jerry, Lesser Dog, Endogeny, Snowdrake's Mother.

The fastest Subsonic+ characters are scaled to Frisk dodging feat (197m/s)

Who scales: Frisk, Froggit, Loox, Moldsmal, Reaper Bird, Napstablook.

The slowest Subsonic+ characters are downscaled from Frisk's feat to baseline Subsonic+ (171.5m/s)

Who scales: Alphys, Gerson, Monster Kid.
Finished my scaling, I think there's only Lifting Strength left, but we only have two feats, I'll put them in the profiles as I edit them, so it's aight.

Was Frisk pushing the rocks in the Ruins ever calculated? I doubt it really matters, but it still bugs me.
Probably still weaker than the Snowdin Wolf's feat since Frisk pushed the rock, and pushing things would halve the result of Lifting Strength at most.

@GodlyCharmander A few issues with speed. Jerry doesnt attack, and snowdrakes mother is slow and crippled. Gerson is also an old man and monster kid is not really fast or has scaling at all, though alphys could scale since they block casual flowey attacks

Also might be better for the transonic characters to be subsonic+ since greater dogs barks are faster than his other attacks if im not mistaken and the other snowdin monsters are still weaker.

Not sure if the ruins monsters and others should be upgraded unless theres reason to downscale. Maybe they could scale to alphys? Rest is good i think

Not sure if the ruins monsters and others should be upgraded unless theres reason to downscale. Maybe they could scale to alphys? Rest is good i think
We can always downscale them to just baseline Subsonic (34m/s), but anyway, fixed.

Hmmm... in that case the profiles can probably be updated (frisks rock pushing could also be calced though i dont think it really affects anyone else).

Papyrus' bone attack is going to be class 25 ls rite? Does that actually scale under wiki standards? Since its sorta done through magically sending bones after frisk and not really him actually lifting it.

We're pretty much done, I will finish the LS later today, just wait about an hour, I'm kinda busy.

Hmmm... in that case the profiles can probably be updated (frisks rock pushing could also be calced though i dont think it really affects anyone else).

Papyrus' bone attack is going to be class 25 ls rite? Does that actually scale under wiki standards? Since its sorta done through magically sending bones after frisk and not really him actually lifting it.
"Class 25 with Bone Manipulation" works just fine. Undyne should scale full-on though.

He does? Sounds more like hammerspace if he were supposedly carrying that giant thing around in a small box and not just smaller versions of his attacks. Class 5 and 25 with bone manip should work... Dunno bout undyne lul

Is it fine for me to be a hasty ****** and update the profiles ap and speed then 0.0

The only ones that need unlocking yes. Charas and the players wouldnt need changing... and annoying dogs was deleted?...

Anyway ill prolly look at the profiles later when they being updated but try keep the explanations short if ya can. Ive also contacted ant do to the unlocking so imma head out now. Cya!

(also might do an asriel revision later just to change the name and get a couple keys added)

The only ones that need unlocking yes. Charas and the players wouldnt need changing... and annoying dogs was deleted?...

Anyway ill prolly look at the profiles later when they being updated but try keep the explanations short if ya can. Ive also contacted ant do to the unlocking so imma head out now. Cya!

(also might do an asriel revision later just to change the name and get a couple keys added)
Thank ya, I will inform you when I am finished though.

@GodlyCharmander OI. Careful when editing those profiles, just had to correct a little mistake on mtts and be sure to link blogs properly and follow this otherwise ant will have a violent mental breakdown when he gets here. Im gonna snooze now.

(also mtt neo scaling to waterfall monsters with lower defence? Not sure about that one... Thought core monsters would be supersonic+ as well... actually you listed muffet supersonic+ as well in ur scaling so that mightve been a mistake on froggit)

Last edited:
@GodlyCharmander OI. Careful when editing those profiles, just had to correct a little mistake on mtts and be sure to link blogs properly and follow this otherwise ant will have a violent mental breakdown when he gets here. Im gonna snooze now.
I see, I'll be careful from now on
(also mtt neo scaling to waterfall monsters with lower defence? Not sure about that one... Thought core monsters would be supersonic+ as well lol)
Judging by how you spell "defense", I assume the description on some of these profiles are yours, no?

Core Monsters are well above Tsunderplane, they should upscale. (It barely makes a difference in speed)

Judging by how you spell "defense", I assume the description on some of these profiles are yours, no?
I think its a bri'ish thing but yee
Core Monsters are well above Tsunderplane, they should upscale. (It barely makes a difference in speed)
Uhuhhhhh... if thats the case then shouldnt anybody with 29+ attack scale to hs? I think either that or upscaling should prolly be saved for the ones who are decently higher like muffet, ex and undyne.

I think its a bri'ish thing
I see. I will change it to "defense" then.
Uhuhhhhh... if thats the case then shouldnt anybody with 29+ attack scale to hs? I think either that or upscaling should prolly be saved for the ones who are decently higher like muffet, ex and undyne.
The difference is barely 5% between the two, and I don't... quite use ATK as justification for speed, the premise itself is absurd. Core Monsters are at least above Hotland Monsters, so the upscaling is justified.

Mettaton should probably have hypersonic in base though considering how easy they could tag frisk
You think so? I guess that makes, he can do that while acting too.

Please let me know if there's any other corrections you want to make.

Sans is currently >>Mach 1.1 with attack speed, but he is so much faster than Genocide Frisk that he was upscaled to Mach 2.5 (Supersonic+) in reaction speed.

Should we do the same? He would have Mach 6.1 with attack speed, but Mach 10 reaction speed. (Hypersonic and Hypersonic+ respectively)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back