• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving to Undertale characters powers they should've always had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But regardless...

Yeah, I forgot about the "editing files has to alter the corresponding object thing" part, guess I'll remove the CM2 part.

My bad guys, this is what happens when I don't double check.

So lets get to the important part, does this affect sans? With the whole game throwing BFR

Guys, more derailment and I'll likely be forced to bring this in RVR.

I admit I messed up at first with the CM thing, but let's focus rn on the stuff in OP, okay?

He can destroy the UT cosmology and use the TRUE RESET even in base, he just didn't expect that he had to use the real power against Frisk.
I don't see why we'd assume lad was talking about his "Not even trying" form when saying that, instead of his actual power

Does it mean that now we can have not stomp Monika vs Asriel?

Anyways, I don't think there's anything else that needs to be discussed or addressed, it's better to call Staff and let them read and decide already

Sorry for derailing this crt but hot take

Chara should have Power Nullification via blocking ESC button when encountering them

warping the game's title to FLOWEYTALE.
Mettaton does that too during the musical scene :V

pFoBqrKNyfWUdPo4s21GlpXbzN2TCvmk-d2DtD29L7g.png

Fair, just trough was worth mentioning

Any way, about the post, I still would keep frisk regen sinse the soul literraly put's It self together and It's stated by the game It self that the Frisk refused It1s own death "But it refused." It never died to be ressurection, also regenration don't need to be constant/passive to be regenration. Maybe just put a note that It only kicks in when Frisk is about to die, or change to healing

Hmmm, I believe I made some reasonable points about some of these points, namely against Existance Erasure, and in favor of keeping the regeneration. Mind giving it a read? It was quite early in the thread too.
Can we make something like "Self-Resurrection" like Anos has rn?

we giving out EE for free with 0 evidence if you have a well formatted OP? nice
you heard it here, any character that destroys something and uses the word 'erasure', or any character that scales to them and doesn't even use the word automatically qualifies for EE. Get your CRT writing fingers ready, everyone!

we giving out EE for free with 0 evidence if you have a well formatted OP? nice
you heard it here, any character that destroys something and uses the word 'erasure', or any character that scales to them and doesn't even use the word automatically qualifies for EE. Get your CRT writing fingers ready, everyone!
??????

It's how we rate things here? Why wouldn't it be EE my guy? Especially when we see the character erasing the cosmology which is made of Info type 2.

And besides, they have all the same level of Determination, Chara used the Player's DT to perform the feat, with the latter later on displaying EE feats as well. Asriel has similar degrees of DT and even planned to do the same as Chara as all of these 3 have enough DT to perform a TRUE RESET, so I don't see why he shouldn't too.

We see it happening right after it's stated, so...
Isn't this simply Immortality type 4?

"Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection:
Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time."
This is getting too much in details ngl.

Last edited:
"Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection (Low-Godly: [insert reason])" should do the job tbf ye.

Wouldnt it technically be Immo 8? Frisk can come back as long as their determined or smth?
Type 8 is Reliant Immortality based on external factors, so not really.

It's just "regenerating" from their mind and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back