• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving to Undertale characters powers they should've always had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowey can affect the files thanks to DT, but the best he does is create a new intro and make a black room, which might be better suited as limited data/text manipulation, most, if not all, of the game is still intact after we defeat him.
You meant that Flowey can get limited Info Type 2 here btw?

Is't a fraction of infinity still infinity? he would still be 2-Bk, also shouldn't he have someething like imortality sinse Frisk can't even damage Asiel on his holding back form?
Fraction here is probably talking about how he's holding back, since lad ascends beyond his ∞ stats in his Full Power
The Frisk that fought Asriel is Unknown, so nah

What do y'all think of the Holding Back Asriel being Low 2-C?
No.

Unless you wanna argue that the kid Asriel form is unironically stronger than the true power form given that the latter didn't break the Barrier, while the former essentially gave up the fight instead.

No.

Unless you wanna argue that the kid Asriel form is unironically stronger than the true power form given that the latter didn't break the Barrier, while the former essentially gave up the fight instead.
Kid Asriel is just Asriel's True Power without the scary appearance, while first phase Asriel is him limiting himself for the funni, not really the same thing

Kid Asriel is just Asriel's True Power without the scary appearance
Can you prove this? Because Asriel clearly transforms to showcase a difference in power. As the kid form he definitely wasn't as strong as the real thing, given he literally gave up and wasn't willing to fight anymore.

Can you prove this? Because Asriel clearly transforms to showcase a difference in power. As the kid form he definitely wasn't as strong as the real thing, given he literally gave up and wasn't willing to fight anymore.
Photoshop Flowey seems to be a conscious choice, and normal Flowey with the SOULs is just as powerful, lad probably just did the big form to be more frightening
Also he didn't really give up, lad was talked down and changed his goal from "Doing a TRUE RESET" to "Destroy the Barrier"
Don't think abandoning the first goal would make him weaker lol

Also he didn't really give up, lad was talked down and changed his goal from "Doing a TRUE RESET" to "Destroy the Barrier"
Pretty sure he did though, given that he literally did ragequit and started to cry after that Frisk messed up with his feelings.

I still wouldn't be confident about the 1st form being just Low 2-C at all, as Frisk never showcased to make massive jumps in stats literally mid-fight, that stuff happens only between fights, not within the fight itself, plus it fits more the idea of Asriel in the "base" form being a """normal""" 2-B but in his FP being so stronk he destroys it by existing.

I mean, we could count the "Don't Give Up" sequence before Asriel as part of the fight, in which 6 SOULs Flowey almost kills Frisk, so ehhh
If we're taking that route, his first phase shouldn't really count as his "normal" power, lad was toying with Frisk and was even surpised Frisk could tank a timeline nuke
It's probably just better to just list his full power

My problem here is that Asriel wasn't just holding back but when he uses his Full Power, he literally does two things passively, each very notable.

A bit how TokiToki has two keys for his "base" and his true self in short, Asriel should have a similar treatment.

lad was toying with Frisk and was even surpised Frisk could tank a timeline nuke
Tbh the "timeline nuke" still reduces Frisk to 1 HP, so I think is a simple case of 2-B attack with Low 2-C DC and nothing else.

Not saying that Asriel how has only Uni+ DC in that case but still.

Tbh the "timeline nuke" still reduces Frisk to 1 HP, so I think is a simple case of 2-B attack with Low 2-C DC and nothing else.
I guess you could separate his PnA section, but we really have nothing that's concrete for his non-full power stats, because lad is holding back lol

Not saying that Asriel how has only Uni+ DC in that case but still.
Frisk's durability isn't the best measuring stick, like they can tank attacks from Angel Asriel despite almost getting one-shot to an Asriel that's way below his true form

Frisk's durability isn't the best measuring stick, like they can tank attacks from Angel Asriel despite almost getting one-shot to an Asriel that's way below his true form
What I mean is that the damage is still roughly comparable, it wouldn't make sense a whole infinity jump between forms.

Frisk did jump an infinite difference between Flowey stealing the SOULs and Flowey becoming Asriel, so don't think it's that far-fetched
Flowey was definitely holding back there given that regular monsters attacks were able to block his blows though.

Flowey was definitely holding back there given that regular monsters attacks were able to block his blows though.
I mean, that's still an infinite difference
Think the monsters blocking Flowey's attacks is more PIS than anything, akin to the Lost SOULs being able to harm Frisk
Afterall, Flowey at that point was going for the kill and was clearly frustrated by what the monsters were doing lol

Flowey did say at the end he was technically just playing and waiting for all the monsters to come though.
Think Flowey was just being opportunistic when it happened, he could have absorbed all the monsters without em even being in the room with his light thingy anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back