• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale minor stuff because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, doing this as I noticed two things are missing.

Type 1 Acausality Negation through TRUE RESET

I do not know how this is not on the profile. Basically, anyone who played Undertale would know that Flowey and Frisk's memories aren't affected from any kind of Time Reset.

To expand on Flowey's stuff, we know that at death or by simply wanting to, Flowey can reset the timeline over and over. Plus he still gets his knowledge of what you do through resets:
Why is this relevant? Because at the end of the Pacifist Route, the Player is stated from Flowey himself that they can use the TRUE RESET, the same power he planned to use as when he was the God of Hyperdeath, which would allow them to reset literally everything, including Flowey and Frisk's memories (and is the same power Chara likely used to restore the cosmology after straight up deleting it if you go see the evidence for Information hax, reinforcing the idea that the TRUE RESET is more than just a normal timeline reset).

Plus, I want to add resistance to Type 1 Acausality Negation for Absolute Chara and a "likely" for peak DT Users (Frisk and Asriel).

Chara is the most straightfoward one, as after the Genocide route, the Pacifist ending will be permantentely corrupted (this the one before making a Genocide), and at the end of successive Genocide endings made after the 1st one, Chara won't mention anymore about them gaining power for the reincarnation, but instead just badmouthing the player for doing this and claiming to not comprehend why they keep to destroy and remake the world over and over (more info about this here), and this cannot be removed in anyway without non-canon modifications to the game's files.

For Peak DT Frisk and God Asriel, I'd give them that resistance as a "Likely", given they have reached a similar degree of DT, but there's no solid evidence of them resisting that if someone with higher DT uses a TRUE RESET against theirs (also because Chara gets their DT through the Player, remember this).

Upgrade to Resistance to Extreme Heat

Simple enough, Frisk and Undyne have the resistance to extreme heat due to them no-selling the explosion of an oven which was caused from overheating. The oven in itself is one of the over the top from the MTT brand, and those ovens are described from MTT himself to reach over 9000 Degrees. However, it's should be clarified that Undertale follows the imperial system, so those degrees would be in F, and in Celsius they'd equate to around 4982.22 °C. This also should affect other monsters given their physiology, such as:

He is a ghost possessing a robot
And Alphys implying that there's only monsters and humans out there, even Riverperson does it.

And Alphys created Flowey on purpose to create something what is neither Monster or Human, since monster can't eat monsters soul and human's can't eat human souls

River person also says
* Humans, Monsters, Flowers.

And it combined into one makes sense for Ghosts... just to be a very weird monsters.
Otherwise it's stupid.

Mettaton is clearly not a monster, as when he dies his body does not become dust.
Of course his ass is a ghost inside of robot

You know, Tsundete Jet is also exploding and not getting to dust, but she is giving us LV and also her Soul getting absorbed too.

But I don't think that ghosts aren't monsters, it's clearly obvious that they are.
Otherwise why Alphys mentions only humans and monsters in first place?

His body is not, I mean this. Ghost Monsters wouldn't suffer from heat anyway because they're not corporeal.
Ah, you just meant that Mettaton's robot body scaling to this heat? Alright then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back