• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Audience cheering on [STAR], But there's no audience.

Deleted member 16409

Spamton and Mettaton in their NEO.
Rules:
Bloodlusted
Speed equal
Battle takes place at Spamton garbage home.

BIG SHOT: 3
Underground Star: 1
Here comes Dog and kills Undertale Vsbattles wiki:

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, Spamton NEO can't damage Base Mettaton, which would turn this into a stomp as the former has no wincon.

Nevermind, Mettaton is NEO too.

Mettaton NEO scales far above his own 0.024 Tons feat.

Spamton NEO scales to his own 0.013 Tons feat.

Mettaton has the AP advantage, but his durability is 0.005 Tons.

With Spamton's ability to grow bigger, and his Danmaku being far more difficult than Mettaton's (Assuming it's comparable to EX's), and being able to heal himself with Pipis, he should probably take this. Spamton can also use Bluelight Specil to make the difference between AP and Durability negligible.

Because, if Spamton NEO raises his attacks to the point where 0.013 Tons can't even properly hurt him, but lowers his attacks to the point where he can't even damage a 0.013 Tons too, he will be evenly matched with Mettaton's AP and Durability difference, no?

In that case, Spamton NEO probably outlasts Mettaton NEO with Pipis healing, and better Danmaku. And I don't think Mettaton has any attacks to cut NEO's wires too.

Voting Spamton NEO.

Guys, nah.
There's no bloodlust that means that Spamton don't using healing.

You said "bloodlusted" in the OP, my guy.

Either way, Spamton does use Bluelight Specil and healing in a 1v1 in-character anyway, so it's literally irrelevant.
Oh sorry, I little bit forgor""

what about mettaton's disco blue light thing? since the wires are moving and all, it should cut them fairly easily with his higher AP (and the fact that even ralsei can cut the wires with no difficulty at all makes it even better) he uses the attack on the NEO fight too.

that's a wincon

that being said, my bets are on mettaton because of his faster speed (even tho OP says it equalized, for some reason the speed of attacks like the danmaku are not changed. that, combined with the fact that it's actual light, makes it way stronger than spamtons pipis [hehe] and nullifies his bluelight specil [since his wires are not being boosted, only his body])

tl;dr - i'm voting metta because of his SoL attack

that being said, my bets are on mettaton because of his faster speed (even tho OP says it equalized, for some reason the speed of attacks like the danmaku are not changed.
they are changed, they're just lowered by the same multiplier.

that being said, my bets are on mettaton because of his faster speed (even tho OP says it equalized, for some reason the speed of attacks like the danmaku are not changed. that, combined with the fact that it's actual light, makes it way stronger than spamtons pipis [hehe] and nullifies his bluelight specil [since his wires are not being boosted, only his body])

tl;dr - i'm voting metta because of his SoL attack
Mettaton does not have, nor will he ever have a SoL attack.

Imagine two NEO fighting in Spamton garbage house.

Actual lasers (though, if it's magic then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding).

• A disco ball appearing from the top of the square projecting laser beams in either blue or white, which can be toggled in color by shooting the disco ball. They rotate at a variable pace: when blue, they count as blue attacks, when white, as normal attacks.

• A disco ball appearing from the top of the square projecting laser beams in either blue or white, which can be toggled in color by shooting the disco ball. They rotate at a variable pace: when blue, they count as blue attacks, when white, as normal attacks.
i think its treated as magic, i dont think they're sol

It's magic, it's a bullet pattern from a magical monster, why would you think it's literally light?

because mettaton has his stage going on, so using light isn't far fetched at all. also, when you change the lasers, they just change, no animation on them turning white/blue, even with STx4 you can't dodge that.

that being said, it should scale to his speed though, since it's not actually him attacking, and more like his equipment, so it could potentially be SoL.

even if it isn't its damn strong, so it should be a valid wincon via cutting the wires with it

because mettaton has his stage going on, so using light isn't far fetched at all. also, when you change the lasers, they just change, no animation on them turning white/blue, even with STx4 you can't dodge that.

that being said, it should scale to his speed though, since it's not actually him attacking, and more like his equipment, so it could potentially be SoL.

even if it isn't its damn strong, so it should be a valid wincon via cutting the wires with it
Absolutely not. Nice light with magical properties that can turn blue and stop harming you if you don't move!

wow! Just like light!!! No, smart one. It's a magical disco ball (it hurts your SOUL), with magical bullets. It's not SoL, stop wanking.

No, in fact, wank somewhere else where I can debunk it, not in a Vs Match, you're arguing for something that's not accepted.

bro, i said "even if it isn't".

you asked me why i thought that and i gave my answer. no need to get angry

still, voting mettaton because of the wires cutting capability, and his good danmaku (like the soul attacks for example)

Back