• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't one of the scans literally say that "Pi become solvable" along with the spontaneous human combustion that occured last time? That's a numerical concept, it's going to be a universal change, not just something that would happen on Earth.

Didn't one of the scans literally say that "Pi become solvable" along with the spontaneous human combustion that occured last time? That's a numerical concept, it's going to be a universal change, not just something that would happen on Earth.
Yeah, it did say "pi became solvable." That's a universal concept right there

Universal truths and concepts =/= affecting the physical universal. That would just be some sort of conceptual or law manip

Major copium ^

Anyways can you DM the message link to your rebuttal so I don’t lose it in the sea of this thread
I think at the very least in terms of Shinrabanshoman whatever we rate this should scale to his physicals since he's literally coupled with having creation feats using his own power and literally like remakes earth and its laws

Also his range at least extends to the sun since we saw him rewrite that as well🗿
Yeah I agree I'm just saying this whole range argument with earth being a maximum range doesn't apply to shinra period
Thoughts here as well?

This is only gonna provoke people so could you not? Doesn't exactly make your argument look any better
Aight fine that’s fair. But just know Arc and I already kind of talk shit to each other on discord. It’s not meant to be insulty more so a light hearted gesture (hence why I didn’t actually insult him in any of the texts in the meme)

Reported for harassment calling @Antvasima rn
Me waiting for my punishment:
bfd.jpg

Aight fine that’s fair. But just know Arc and I already kind of talk shit to each other on discord. It’s not meant to be insulty more so a light hearted gesture (hence why I didn’t actually insult him in any of the texts in the meme)
Fair enough, I've talked with Arc on Discord so I know about this kinda banter I just didn't know you also frequently talked with him that way

I just wanna add further context to the Pi feat.

Adolla is entirely made up of thoughts and human ideation and in itself it includes such concepts as Truth, Law, World, Higher Plane, and of course Mathematics. So it being able to warp pi from insolvable to solvable is already backed up by the notion that Adolla embodies the very concept of mathematics itself.

Pi was a spell of destruction made by the Evangelist (Adolla given form) as the key to unlocking Adolla. The problem of pi being never ending was solved during the last cataclysm when Adolla reality warped the universe from real life to anime and “rewrote the rules of the world,” thus in turn made pi solvable.

I hope that makes everything clear and in showing that turning pi from insolvable to solvable is yet another universal reality warping feat.

I mean... Adolla having Universal range is pretty undeniable, but that doesn't mean having Universal range allows you to necessarily interact with the physical Universe on a Universal scale, as in the capacity to heavily effect, manipulate, or destroy the physical Universe. You can have X range with your Conceptual Manipulation, doesn't mean your Energy Blast or physical attacks would also have X range without further context. It seems like an equal interpretation type of argument, i'm personally neutral, leaning towards agreeing it can affect the physical Universe in those ways.

It at least (imo) means Adolla would have Universal hax's since it's able to effect a Universal constant, unless you believe Adolla is only effecting physics around Earth, which in that case it wouldn't (I don't agree with this interpretation, seems more assumptive tbh.)

I mean... Adolla having Universal range is pretty undeniable, but that doesn't mean having Universal range allows you to necessarily interact with the physical Universe on a Universal scale, as in the capacity to heavily effect, manipulate, or destroy the physical Universe. You can have X range with your Conceptual Manipulation, doesn't mean your Energy Blast or physical attacks would also have X range without further context. It seems like an equal interpretation type of argument, i'm personally neutral, leaning towards agreeing it can affect the physical Universe in those ways.

It at least (imo) means Adolla would have Universal hax's since it's able to effect a Universal constant, unless you believe Adolla is only effecting physics around Earth, which in that case it wouldn't (I don't agree with this interpretation, seems more assumptive tbh.)

Before the first cataclysm. Reality was depicted in 3-D. So unless you believe reality outside of earth is 2-D. Wouldn’t all of reality switching to 2-D be an effect of Adolla on the physical universe?

Before the first cataclysm. Reality was depicted in 3-D. So unless you believe reality outside of earth is 2-D. Wouldn’t all of reality switching to 2-D be an effect of Adolla on the physical universe?
I'm speaking about something which can be scaled to AP, i'm fine with Adolla having Universal Reality Warping, that doesn't mean it can be scaled someone's AP or Dura. It would only be hax without further evidence of the contrary.

…and now finally after 260+ messages have been made…

…We can finally talk about scaling to physical stats…

Goddamn that took a while

You’re literally arguing with the manga right here. You didn’t refute anything you literally just said “no you’re wrong” and left it at that.

This is a non-argument.
This is a lie again, arguing with the manga means saying something that never happened which is what you did or do.
I said we are shown and it was stated that only earth is merging with adolla, how is that saying "No you are wrong" please stop making false accusations
Wtf are you talking about? Where was any of this even argued?

Except the fact that reality was originally 3D and now it’s 2D fundamentally disproving your notion that “only the planet” is being affected by Adolla since we quite clearly see
Yes this is a picture of earth, still stand by my point
Literally the fact that we can see the universe in 2D anime style disproves your notion of it only affecting the earth. Also even in the very last pages where it shows the cataclysm completed we can literally still see star shaped blocks in the background so you’re still wrong in that stars have also been reality warped.
No you dont see star shaped blocks in the background, they are too far to make that claim, you see actual stars, the star shaped blocks were the ones around earth not the ones far away.
No you can’t since it was only stated the sun was made into a star through the cataclysm and not any other star also that directly contradicted by this feat right here showing the stars being instantly reality warped.
Where is the stars been instantly reality warped?
Like can you read at all or do you actually know what you are typing?
We see a clear atmosphere and then we see blocks that are star shaped in the sky, that was all.
Seeing stars been reality warped, means
1. Seeing an actual star or stars
2. Then they became smaller
3. Then they changed from Hydrogen to blocks
4. Then they are brought closer to eart.
None of this shit happened, so stop saying we saw stars been reality warped, it never happened.

Objectively false. You didn’t even try and disprove the claim. You simply said they’re “twisted” well sorry bud but argue with the manga not me.
Again your lying got you here, I said the term "The stars are shifting" was never said, then you sent these two scans that says
1. Let us determine the future of the stars (a very flowery statement)
2. Havven't you seen them, the moon and the stars floating in the sky, the very physics of this world is been altered.
None of this says "The stars are shifting" which implies the stars are moving or some RW.
Again stop strawmanning and actual argue the points.
And the moon was reality warped. Just like how the stars are reality warped. No creation ability is ever seen or stated.
No creation ability was ever seen? huh??
Wait is this a joke or are you serious?
Headcanon.
Huh? how is me saying that the scan you sent was the scan of the moon changing and not the stars, a headcanon?
Like wtf can you actually read this things before replying?
You said we saw the stars RW and sent a scan of the moon, and I said this is the moon and not the stars, and you said that is a headcanon?
Common man, do better
The sun was created from a cataclysm. Not all stars. Please substantiate your claim that all stars were created from the cataclysm.
We saw two stars been created from a GC, then yes I can make the claim that stars are created from GC, as it is not unfounded
Maybe it’s cause the last cataclysm was directly stated to have failed. Adolla can only bring about the death of humanity if humanity desires it due to the fact that Adolla is simply the collective thought of humanity.
This does not answer the question or the point, failed cataclysm does not affects the evangelist powers.
I said she could have just reality warped the planet into a star since she can do that, so how does failed cataclysm affect that?
She has the power with or without the thoughts of humanity, it is a single planet not the whole universe is it not?
Because the reality warping is only done through Adolla merging with the universe?? And Adolla didn’t fully merge with the world before? Like what are you talking about here. Also sorry to say but literally 250 years ago all of reality was warped into a completely different style. Not just “the earth.”
Stop with this merging with the universe it is head canon, we literally saw it merge with earth and earth alone and statements that says adolla is merging with the planet, again it was earth, that is a real head canon right there
No she can’t unless humanity totally wishes for that death because Adolla is the collective unconscious of humanity. Adolla needs humanity to fall into despair so it can merge with the universe and cause its reality warping. It can’t be done on its own because Adolla is not merging with the universe on its own.
Actually she can, the humans of 250 years ago wished for death, but she could not reality warped the planet into a star cause there was not enough pillars, so why exactly can someone who is 2C not do something that is a simple as crushing an ant, nah infinitely less difficult
To answer your question, Uh I don’t think any size was ever stated for Adolla’s realm. But I also don’t think I ever claimed any size for it either so idk the purpose of this question. However Adolla does encompass the very concept of the “world” so there is that.
We saw adolla did we not, dont act like you did not see adolla size.
but you said two universe joining together, if you dont know adolla size, why are you claiming it is universe sized?

This is a lie again, arguing with the manga means saying something that never happened which is what you did or do.
I said we are shown and it was stated that only earth is merging with adolla, how is that saying "No you are wrong" please stop making false accusations
Because you see simply claiming something isn’t enough. You have to actually prove it which you have failed to do because none of your statements disprove my position.

Simply saying words isn’t enough to win an argument. You have to actually address my arguments which you have failed to do.
Yes this is a picture of earth, still stand by my point
Exhibit A of you failing to address my argument:

So how bout I repeat myself since you clearly must’ve missed it. Don’t worry I’ll just quote myself again so I don’t have to retype everything. I’ll just keep doing that until you actually address the argument presented.

What was shown was reality being 3D. Earth is just the place reality was shown because it’s the center of the story. But reality was the thing being shown to be in 3D. Not “just the earth.”

Trying to insinuate that just because only the earth was shown to be in 3D therefore the rest of the universe wasn’t is not only baseless but totally nonsensical as well. When you go into outer space the art-style doesn’t magically shift into anime-like. No reality remains the same no matter the planet. Therefore the art-style of the universe matches that of the planet as is standard assumption.

No you dont see star shaped blocks in the background, they are too far to make that claim, you see actual stars, the star shaped blocks were the ones around earth not the ones far away.
We objectively do. I’ve even taken the liberty of zooming them in for you.

so you’re just wrong. We can clearly see the star shaped blocks far off in the background. I can do this to plenty more images as well since they’re actually quite frequent.

Where is the stars been instantly reality warped?
Right here :)

Still see no evidence provided that the stars were created.
Like can you read at all or do you actually know what you are typing?
Yes I can it’s quite easy to see the words on the screen saying the stars and the moon were reality warped. Clearly you seem to be having trouble though.
We see a clear atmosphere and then we see blocks that are star shaped in the sky, that was all.
Seeing stars been reality warped, means
1. Seeing an actual star or stars
2. Then they became smaller
3. Then they changed from Hydrogen to blocks
4. Then they are brought closer to eart.
None of this shit happened, so stop saying we saw stars been reality warped, it never happened.
Are you insane? Reality warping is not a step by step process. Reality warping just happens.

It’s instantaneous. This position you’re making is nonsensical. Anyways again we see the moon is reality warped and we are directly told the stars and the moon are being reality warped. You draw an arbitrary distinction that is not presented in the series by saying only the moon was reality warped but the stars were created.
Again your lying got you here, I said the term "The stars are shifting" was never said, then you sent these two scans that says
“Look at the stars and the moon. The very physics of this world have been altered.”

That is directly saying the stars and the moon were altered and reality warped. We see the moon is reality warped and he mentions the stars as well. Where is this distinction you are drawing between the stars and the moon because thus far all you’ve done is literally spew BS.
1. Let us determine the future of the stars (a very flowery statement)
Exhibit B of you just saying “No you’re wrong”:

Dismissing evidence is not an argument. You actually need to prove the claims you make. Prove it’s flowery especially when we see the stars being reality warped making the statement entirely literal.
2. Havven't you seen them, the moon and the stars floating in the sky, the very physics of this world is been altered.
None of this says "The stars are shifting" which implies the stars are moving or some RW.
Again stop strawmanning and actual argue the points.
“The very physics of the world has been altered.” That’s saying reality warping chief. He even brings up the moon as a frame of reference of reality warping so where are you getting creation from?

And you question if I can read?
No creation ability was ever seen? huh??
Wait is this a joke or are you serious?
Wow sure is a whole lot of claims being made but no evidence to back it up. Yes friend no creation ability was ever shown to happen to the stars. Please substantiate the claims you made about the stars being created. You know, because claims require evidence.

Thank you very much :)
Huh? how is me saying that the scan you sent was the scan of the moon changing and not the stars, a headcanon?
Because you provided no evidence for your claims that’s why? Because what you say is inconsistent with what happens to the moon that’s why? Because what you say contradicts other statements made that’s why?

I think I’ve made my points abundantly clear. You just refuse to even engage with them.
Like wtf can you actually read this things before replying?
My dude can you actually argue before replying because all you’ve done is just say words without backing them up. You still have yet to provide a single piece of evidence supporting you claim that the stars were created instead of reality warped.

You said we saw the stars RW and sent a scan of the moon, and I said this is the moon and not the stars, and you said that is a headcanon?
Common man, do better
I feel like I’m dealing with a loony toons character right now. My dude the scans directly mention the stars alongside the moon being reality warped wtf are you talking about we see the stars right next to the moon. They’re saying the fate of the stars is what is on the line here and you’re saying:

“No no, the stars weren’t actually affected. They were created. Just ignore those statements.”

Yeah that’s headcanon buddy don’t know what else to tell ya. How bout actually coming back with evidence next time eh?
We saw two stars been created from a GC, then yes I can make the claim that stars are created from GC, as it is not unfounded
No you can’t. 2 stars being made doesn’t equate to all stars being made. That is a leap in logic especially since no mention of it was given in the series.
This does not answer the question or the point, failed cataclysm does not affects the evangelist powers.
I said she could have just reality warped the planet into a star since she can do that, so how does failed cataclysm affect that?
She has the power with or without the thoughts of humanity, it is a single planet not the whole universe is it not?
And you question if other people have read fire force when you make statements like this 🗿

Hey buddy did you just miss the whole part about how Adolla is just the collective unconscious of humanity? What Adolla’s reality warping is done through what humanity perceived and desires.

For god’s sake man the only reason the stars and the moon look the way they do is because it matches humanities perception of them. For the world to be engulfed in flames humanity has to desire it.

Hence the whole point of the white clad??
Stop with this merging with the universe it is head canon, we literally saw it merge with earth and earth alone and statements that says adolla is merging with the planet, again it was earth, that is a real head canon right there
Literally lying right now. World can only mean universe here because we see reality being shifted from 3D to 2D. Sorry but reality extends past just the “planet”
Actually she can, the humans of 250 years ago wished for death, but she could not reality warped the planet into a star cause there was not enough pillars, so why exactly can someone who is 2C not do something that is a simple as crushing an ant, nah infinitely less difficult
I literally just explained it to you. Adolla is human ideation and consciousness. Adolla only does what the collective conscious desires. The collective conscious didn’t fully desire death at that point ergo Adolla didn’t fully merge with the universe.

Also because pi was still unsolvable at the time meaning Adolla’s world was still separated from the real world.
We saw adolla did we not, dont act like you did not see adolla size.
but you said two universe joining together, if you dont know adolla size, why are you claiming it is universe sized?
Hey buddy answer my question first before I answer yours. I gave you an answer but you didn’t give me one. So I’ll repeat my question until you give me an answer.

What about the rest of the universe? Why is only the earth reality warped and not the rest of the universe when the rest of the universe can be shown in 2D anime style?

Last edited:
I am stopping watching this thread because this is depressive

How do you argue against any Universal stat in a verse that allows the manipulation of universal concepts, has been blatantly shown to affect the stars and stated to be able to do it by knowledgeable people and has been shown to affect the art style of the universe which would include the UNIVERSE?

Last time edit: Now that I'm reading, the only reason there's an argument against stars being warped is that they are being depicted close to the panel of the manga

I'm out of here

Hey buddy did you just miss the whole part about how Adolla is just the collective unconscious of humanity? What Adolla’s reality warping is done through what humanity perceived and desires.

For god’s sake man the only reason the stars and the moon look the way they do is because it matches humanities perception of them. For the world to be engulfed in flames humanity has to desire it.

Hence the whole point of the white clad
literally just explained it to you. Adolla is human ideation and consciousness. Adolla only does what the collective conscious desires. The collective conscious didn’t fully desire death at that point ergo Adolla didn’t fully merge with the universe.
Spitting here ngl, they even reference the "world" going from 3d to 2d talking about this

yeah but someone insisted on bringing us back.

where were we
Yes now…back to it. @Deceived3596 I believe you were waiting for this.

Why this scales to stats:

I wanna try and make this simple so I’m going to make this as concise as can be. Now, the reason Adolla’s hax feats scales to stats is because…well in the case of Adolla, there really is no distinction between hax and stats here. Let me explain:

To get our bearings right I wanna direct us to the statements @Dalesean027 pointed put just above citing how the Evangelist is Adolla itself given form.

This is meant to be a frame of reference here to show that Adolla (the world of thoughts and ideation in which all of humanities collective unconscious reaches)= the Evangelist (Adolla given form which is meant to embody the concept and idea of “God” humans have come up with over the millennia)= the Cataclysm (the product of Adolla merging with the real world).

Now as cited earlier, the reality warping is done as a result of Adolla merging with the world. The rules of reality were rewritten as a result of this. What Adolla is reality warping is what Adolla is merging with.

So the reason this is scaling to stats is because Adolla is physically merging with the universe. And because Adolla is physically merging with the universe this scales with the Evangelist as well because the Evangelist is Adolla. There is no distinction between them, they are the same thing. What Adolla is merging with is what the Evangelist is also becoming as well since the Evangelist is just Adolla given form.

This is not unfounded in the series because Adolla and the Evangelist embodies the very concept of the “world” itself (which we’ve established here to mean “universe.”) So Adolla merging with the universe and embodying it is also further supported in the series.

And since Shinra (in his God tier state) could not only completely neg Adolla (now fused with Haumea) and all her abilities, but also destroy the very embodiment of despair that Adolla itself represents, this should be scaling to their physical stats as well because the merger is a physical feat entirely done by Adolla and Shinra is destroying the very embodiment of Adolla itself.

I hope that clear things up :) if anyone else has some further input on this notion by all means share it.

Yeesh, there's a lot of posts to go through here.
The worst part about it is we’ve determined another separate feat not brought up in the OP as another valid universal reality warping feat. So 90% of the posts you’re about to read are gonna be irrelevant for that reason 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back