• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Higher-Dimensional Existence Discussion/Possible Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher D 🍆

We currently give both Shinra and Haumea Higher-Dimensional Existence because Haumea's the physical embodiment of Adolla, with Adolla "embodying the very idea of 'higher dimensions' and 'mathematics' itself". And Shinra scaling from this because he "Is the true god of all of creation in the verse, even greater than The Evangelist".

There's an issue with this, see, Adolla's stated to be a "higher dimension" in comparison to the main Fire Force universe, which is a 4-D structure, with it having its own separate universal space-time continuum from Adolla. Meaning, Adolla would be, and is currently considered to be 5-D since it's qualitatively superior to a 4-D structure.

Haumea's the physical embodiment of this supposed 5-D dimension, with her having the capabilities of manipulating it fully with her power, this is directly shown on the profiles themselves with the current 2-C rating. This means she'd scale physically, in terms of existence and power, to the current dimensionality of Adolla, which is 5-D/Low 1-C.

Everyone else who currently scales to 2-C would, of course, scale to this level of power since their scaling is derived from scaling below, to, or above Adolla.

So the conundrum we're given is if we should remove this higher-dimensional existence from Adolla, and such these profiles because of the inconsistency of Low 1-C within Fire Force (at least with what's currently outline within the cosmology blog), or we upgrade every single 2-C character to Low 1-C.

This thread will discuss and rectify this problem. I'm personally in favor of removing it entirely because of the current inconsistencies with these characters scaling to Low 1-C, but i'm open to discussion and having my mind changed.

Voting:

Keep higher-dimensional existence and upgrade 2-C characters to Low 1-C - @Duedate8898 (Doesn't believe this is an either or scenario, believes the HDE can stay without affecting the AP scaling of the verse, doesn't currently agree with Low 1-C)

Remove higher-dimensional existence from the profiles - @KingTempest, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Firestorm808

Neutral -

Last edited:
I'm just telling you to
quote_1099165481027514499.png

I'm solid, i'm rock hard 🍆.

There are two proposals in the OP, either we remove Higher D Existence from both profiles because of inconsistencies, or we upgrade everyone who currently scales to 2-C, to Low 1-C.

What's your opinion on this issue?

I would am in the camp of keeping and upgrade to Low 1-C, as outlined above it being higher dimensional would make it 5-D and grant them Higher D existence, further more as outlined in the previous CRTs, the kanji for "higher dimensions" being used refers to a mathematical sense, supported further by it being able to embodied the idea of mathematics.

Higher dimensions are of course mathematically derived from Real Coordinate Space, and the Generalized Continuum Hypothesis in describing higher dimensions. However, I may have to wait for more solid evidence. So I agree with OP as of now, and may change if I come across any debunking information.

He is scaling it to others due to potency and not nature. So I agree with it.

The higher Dimensions should not be there to begin with
Stated to embody or contain higher dimension or stated to be higher dimensions means jack, since you have to prove either of these
1. There is a R>F difference
2 There is an ontological difference
3. They are higher spatial dimensions.
4. Larger in such a way that every other thing is infinitesimally small.

Sigh, here I was waiting for a friend to fix FF, I should turn my eyes to it.

Eh, it depends, did the character get AE type 1 or type 2 on this abstraction?

If it is type 2, then you are right, if it is type 1, I don't think your argument will work.

Eh, it depends, did the character get AE type 1 or type 2 on this abstraction?

If it is type 2, then you are right, if it is type 1, I don't think your argument will work.
Abstract existence has nothing to do with HDE, it never has and I do not think it ever will, so I do not know where you are seeing this.

Yeah, @PrinceofPein is right, you can get or be HDE without becoming Abstract being.
Obviously you can. That's not the current topic.

Abstract existence has nothing to do with HDE, it never has and I do not think it ever will, so I do not know where you are seeing this.
At starters, it has nothing to do, but when is someone the "higher dimension" and still 3D, then I think it is something wrong.

And what standards? Again, how can you be 3D if you are higher dimension unless you think there are anti-feats

And what standards? Again, how can you be 3D if you are higher dimension unless you think there are anti-feats
The higher Dimensions should not be there to begin with
Stated to embody or contain higher dimension or stated to be higher dimensions means jack, since you have to prove either of these
1. There is a R>F difference
2 There is an ontological difference
3. They are higher spatial dimensions.
4. Larger in such a way that every other thing is infinitesimally small.

Sigh, here I was waiting for a friend to fix FF, I should turn my eyes to it.

You really did not answer my question, are the characters who have those, type 2 or type 1? You could save our time if you answered it.

Also, may I see the standards in fandom that you just listed?

You really did not answer my question, are the characters who have those, type 2 or type 1? You could save our time if you answered it.

Also, may I see the standards in fandom that you just listed?
Please read the HDE page instead of saying things ignorantly, HDE does not have type, and if you are talking about AE, it has nothing to do with HDE and nothing to do with the OP.
And what do you are asking is literally just what is meant by qualitative superiority which is needed for HDE, read the HDE and reality-fiction page for more information.

Low 1C makes sense, Adolla is considered the world of perception, and people's own collective unconscious, and before the cataclysm the world within the collective unconscious was "3D" like ours, and at that time Adolla already existed as the collective unconscious, however after cataclysm people's perception of the world changed from "3D" to "2D", which means that the collective unconscious (Adolla) sees the world as 2D, and this already covers the main clause of R>F necessary for low 1 -C

Low 1C makes sense, Adolla is considered the world of perception, and people's own collective unconscious, and before the cataclysm the world within the collective unconscious was "3D" like ours, and at that time Adolla already existed as the collective unconscious, however after cataclysm people's perception of the world changed from "3D" to "2D", which means that the collective unconscious (Adolla) sees the world as 2D, and this already covers the main clause of R>F necessary for low 1 -C
ffs dude. Low 1-C is completely irrelevant to the thread. focus on the HDE topic PLEASE

the oer
ffs dude. Low 1-C is completely irrelevant to the thread. focus on the HDE topic PLEASE
HDE must be valid, Haumea it has this by embodying the Adolla which is stated to be a higher dimensional several times, Shinra has this through upscaling with Adolla, and the only thing that can be an anti done is them being present within the world, however the world is being merged with Adolla (which is a higher dimension) than 250 years, which means that the Mundo is kind of extra dimensional, and since there's nothing 3.5D it's easier to assume that the world is a higher dimension too and Haumea and Shinra are present there for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back