• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Higher-Dimensional Existence Discussion/Possible Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is still going on, well I have said the same thing FireStorm said multiple times but no one listened

This thread is still going on, well I have said the same thing FireStorm said multiple times but no one listened
Lots of people listened and agreed.

Though it was better to wait for proofs from their side.

I agree with the removal.

You can be a "higher" realm without infinitely transcending the former realm. It just wouldn't be Low 1-C.

But this implies said dimensions are reachable…

One of the characters who made the statement mentioned that nobody can reach the Evangelist who resided in the higher dimension*. That implies qualitative transcendence.

One of the characters who made the statement mentioned that nobody can reach the Evangelist who resided in the higher dimension*. That implies qualitative transcendence.
I will say it again, Qualitative difference refers to
Reality-Fiction difference
Ontology difference
Uncountable infinite size difference
Extra geometry axis difference

Not because of "The evangelist resides in another dimension that is unreachable by you" in fact this would mean a place that they cannot reach by traveling.

« Nobody » ? You are talking about people not being able to reach him, not him having a R>F degree of transcendance above the 4D structure

Also the fact that he has been reached numerous time suggests that he can’t be reached due to being in an extradimensional space more than being just a dimensional superior entity

If « higher dimension » is not inherent proof of R>F transcendance which is basically the case Here then we simply cannot use it without more proofs than what you currently gave.

I think giving other panels than the ones y’all already used could be useful.

I haven’t read replies to my last message but I want to ask one last semi related question before I present all this info to someone.

Can the medium for R>F transcendence be a living thing. Such as a person or animal?

I haven’t read replies to my last message but I want to ask one last semi related question before I present all this info to someone.

Can the medium for R>F transcendence be a living thing. Such as a person or animal?
No, it has to be a book, painting e.t.c. I do not even know how that is possible

Like the entire realm is inside a person in Adolla?

Like the entire realm is inside a person in Adolla?

No the entire realm works through the evangelist.

No, it has to be a book, painting e.t.c. I do not even know how that is possible

R>F transcendence never made sense to me. Is it only a mere analogy or do lower dimensional beings actually become fictional nonexistent entities instead of infinitesimally insignificant entities.

What do stories, books, paintings and fiction have to do with dimensional axes.

Last edited:
R>F transcendence never made sense to me. Is it only a mere analogy or do lower dimensional beings actually become fictional nonexistent entities instead of infinitesimally insignificant entities.

What do stories, books, paintings and fiction have to do with dimensional axes.
I think you are misunderstanding it, it is not the medium itself that is fiction but the content, for example take the printed FF manga has an example, the book you are holding is not fiction but the ideas that is from the author's head and penned down in the book is fiction.
R>F has nothing to do with Geometry, just what is unreal and what is real or more real.
To explain better
Your thoughts are fiction to you and me since they are not real, you can decide to write down those thoughts in a book, and then that book becomes a medium where you can change those thoughts as you seem fit with a pencil and eraser.
That is the whole thing about Reality and Fiction

I think you are misunderstanding it, it is not the medium itself that is fiction but the content, for example take the printed FF manga has an example, the book you are holding is not fiction but the ideas that is from the author's head and penned down in the book is fiction.
R>F has nothing to do with Geometry, just what is unreal and what is real or more real.
To explain better
Your thoughts are fiction to you and me since they are not real, you can decide to write down those thoughts in a book, and then that book becomes a medium where you can change those thoughts as you seem fit with a pencil and eraser.
That is the whole thing about Reality and Fiction

No I’m not referring to that

I’m just asking what R>F have to do with HDE? Dimensions are just real number line perpendicularly arranged against each other right?. lower-D entities can view only a cross section of higher-D entities as a result and theoretically higher-D entities can view lower-D entities as well. Like you said R>F has nothing to do with this (unless you meant something else about geometry) which I agree with. So why are we discussing it?

No I’m not referring to that

I’m just asking what R>F have to do with HDE? Dimensions are just real number line perpendicularly arranged against each other right?. lower-D entities can view only a cross section of higher-D entities as a result and theoretically higher-D entities can view lower-D entities as well. Like you said R>F has nothing to do with this (unless you meant something else about geometry) which I agree with. So why are we discussing it?
On this wiki we equate R>F over 3D to be 4D,
but R>F itself will not qualify for the HDE

Getting back on track, the purpose of this thread is just HDE, right?

In general, do we have more than 3-D existence? It doesn't have to be infinite transcendence. It can just be generic 4-D.

Yes or no?

In general, do we have more than 3-D existence? It doesn't have to be infinite transcendence. It can just be generic 4-D.

Yes or no?
the universe is 4-D,adolla is not in the universe

Yep, HDE for a world whose energy is used by certain God tier characters.

Adolla is a world on its own was accepted to be 4-D due to its space time continuum, but later became 5-D as a result of its HDE compared to 4-D space time continuum. God tier characters use this energy however they/or their powers are not 5-D. Thus why this thread was made to either remove the HD from Adolla or accept HD Adolla but the characters who use its power must be Low Complex Multi (5D).

Adolla is a world on its own was accepted to be 4-D due to its space time continuum, but later became 5-D as a result of its HDE compared to 4-D space time continuum. God tier characters use this energy however they/or their powers are not 5-D. Thus why this thread was made to either remove the HD from Adolla or accept HD Adolla but the characters who use its power must be Low Complex Multi (5D).

I'm not against the HDE removal if we only have them using the energy with no details on they themselves.

The higher Dimensions should not be there to begin with
Stated to embody or contain higher dimension or stated to be higher dimensions means jack, since you have to prove either of these
1. There is a R>F difference
2 There is an ontological difference
3. They are higher spatial dimensions.
4. Larger in such a way that every other thing is infinitesimally small.

Sigh, here I was waiting for a friend to fix FF, I should turn my eyes to it.
I'm a bit late to this thread but it doesn't matter.

- What do you mean by "stated to embody or contain higher dimension or stated to be higher dimensions doesn't mean jack"?

• Adolla contains the very concept of "higher plane" and "world" which every higher dimension is born form.

- There's r-f difference in the Fire Force world, anyways which covers for the ontological difference you speak of.

- What do you mean by "stated to embody or contain higher dimension or stated to be higher dimensions doesn't mean jack"?
it means it means nothing
• Adolla contains the very concept of "higher plane" and "world" which every higher dimension is born form.
No adolla contains "higher plane" and not "concept of higher plane" although either of them means nothign for HDE
- There's r-f difference in the Fire Force world, anyways which covers for the ontological difference you speak of.
No, there is no R>F difference in FF

No adolla contains "higher plane" and not "concept of higher plane" although either of them means nothign for HDE
- False. Adolla, throughout the series, was referred to as a world of concepts. Haumea outright called it "the amalgamation of human concepts". Meaning, a gathering, combination - a mixture - of ideas. Captain Hibana further backed this statement up by describing Adolla as an "amalgamation of human imaginings", which basically means the same thing.

• Among the concepts that reside in Adolla, there exist the concepts of Truth, HIGHER PLANE, Law, WORLD, Bugs, MATHEMATICS, Hell and God. As stated by Burns and Joker.

I don't even know why this is rated 2-C on the wiki. Should be 1-A in my opinion, but alas, I digress.

- You'd also be wrong to assert that a structure housing the concepts of higher plane and world does not qualify for HDE. But I'll expatiate as we progress, if we progress.

- False. Adolla, throughout the series, was referred to as a world of concepts. Haumea outright called it "the amalgamation of human concepts". Meaning, a gathering, combination - a mixture - of ideas. Captain Hibana further backed this statement up by describing Adolla as an "amalgamation of human imaginings", which basically means the same thing.

• Among the concepts that reside in Adolla, there exist the concepts of Truth, HIGHER PLANE, Law, WORLD, Bugs, MATHEMATICS, Hell and God. As stated by Burns and Joker.

I don't even know why this is rated 2-C on the wiki. Should be 1-A in my opinion, but alas, I digress.

- You'd also be wrong to assert that a structure housing the concepts of higher plane and world does not qualify for HDE. But I'll expatiate as we progress, if we progress.
Wrong wiki,go to csap

No, there is no R>F difference in FF
This is also wrong, my good sir.

- The existence of R>F in Fire Force was quite known when Licht referred to their universe as a "story". Tatsuo, later on, supports this claim by asserting that he is an established character in the said story, with his mother being a background character who only has the title "mom".

Wrong wiki,go to csap

Blud no cook am well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back