• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Higher-Dimensional Existence Discussion/Possible Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asks and I answer. It would be wrong not to leave the question blank and not answer because I was the one who came up with this example.

Man, this is the only English translation, and I clearly haven't seen higher dimensions and math used together. I just commented out the scan. Don't blame me.
My friend I’m just saying you probably shouldn’t jump into a conversation saying the logic here isn’t applied to other series when you didn’t even know the context of the scans being presented here.

It's a higher dimensional plane of existence, and this plane is higher dimensional than the primordials, which are 4D beings, and the Greek cosmos, which is the 4D plane.
This doesn’t answer my question nor does it even relate to the Fire Force scans in any way since nothing about mathematics is being said here. This comparison doesn’t apply here nor should it be discussed about any further in this thread

My friend I’m just saying you probably shouldn’t jump into a conversation saying the logic here isn’t applied to other series when you didn’t even know the context of the scans being presented here.
Yes, not every logic is applied in the different verses, but the logic here has a lot of similarities with the example I gave. And I still stand by what I said. Don't tell me this "kanji" bullshit. I just interpret what happens in the scan, and here math and higher dimensions are used independently of each other like other expressions
This doesn’t answer my question nor does it even relate to the Fire Force scans in any way since nothing about mathematics is being said here. This comparison doesn’t apply here nor should it be discussed about any further in this thread
What? Your question was Athena's situation. And i just answered that too. That's all.

Yes, but that would have been better as a separate thread, this is kinda a mess. Honestly wasn't it initially agreed to do it as a separate thread.
It actually pisses me off so much.

This whole thread came about because Deceived came to me and said “he we should probably remove HDE for the profiles, it doesn’t really make sense to have it be there with the way the scaling/profile is set up.”

So I said “yeah ok that makes sense.” And then proceeded to agree with removing HDE 🗿

And then…for 200+ messages we got goobers arguing over some meaningless crap. And then I was provoked by Pain because the arguments were so bad 🗿

And that’s how we ended up here in this mess in the first place. Actual insanity.

The thread has become 5 pages already, I do not think anyone is going through it, also there are new informations on HDE
@Deceived3596 do you want to close this and I can remake another one when I am less busy

I am currently leaning against saying that QS applies to the proposed RF and Mathematics reasoning.

Was there ever a depiction of a medium of the story such as an actual book in this higher realm?

Was there ever a depiction of a medium of the story such as an actual book in this higher realm?
No not at all
Adolla is the world that stores ideas of humans and brings that idea to life, so practically the same way adolla can affect the human world, the humans' thought is the one in control of what Adolla do.

So no R>F in between them. Even if there was, R>F does not qualify for HDE, it never has it is a misinterpretation of the page.

Last edited:
I am currently leaning against saying that QS applies to the proposed RF and Mathematics reasoning.

I don’t know if a medium like a book for the Adolla realm to the real world is ever displayed (unless thoughts can be considered a medium like is said on the R>f transcendence page, in which case then yes there is a medium between reality and the Adolla plane.)

It’s more so that the Evangelist views reality as if it were a story in a book, having characters and all and having them disappear from reality as soon as their “role” was completed. So the world could be considered “less real” in line with Adolla’s higher dimensional stature and how it views the real world as just like a story in a book.

I don’t know if a medium like a book for the Adolla realm to the real world is ever displayed (unless thoughts can be considered a medium like is said on the R>f transcendence page, in which case then yes there is a medium between reality and the Adolla plane.)

It’s more so that the Evangelist views reality as if it were a story in a book, having characters and all and having them disappear from reality as soon as their “role” was completed. So the world could be considered “less real” in line with Adolla’s higher dimensional stature and how it views the real world as just like a story in a book.
But if this is basically a human mindset or is influenced by human mindsets, there is no R>F

But if this is basically a human mindset or is influenced by human mindsets, there is no R>F
No it doesn't we have multiple example of Beings/Realms derived from human consciousness or are literally the collective consciousness which have far higher ratings for example:

What matters is the context behind how it operates. Things don't just automatically get denied R>F for being influenced by a human mindset or basically being connected to such

The thing is, they are depicted as in the story, not outside a literal medium of the story. This can be seen as some variations of 4th Wall awareness.

The thing is, they are depicted as in the story, not outside a literal medium of the story. This can be seen as some variations of 4th Wall awareness.
I’m kinda confused on what you mean here? At least when it pertains to Adolla.

The “story” that is being talked about in the FF verse is the regular universe itself. The Adolla plane does not classify as being part of “the story,” only the main universe does. Adolla and the perception plane itself exists completely disconnected from the main universe.

When they are saying the structure of their very story is changing, it’s due to Adolla’s impact and influence on the main universe causing that change. This went beyond just simple 4th wall awareness and was agreed upon in an earlier thread to be plot manipulation on Adolla’s part. So I think the Adolla plane would be “outside the medium” of the main universe being classified as “the story” of the verse.

To clarify, while in the realm of Adolla, can you see the universe/story depicted as a medium, an object of sorts?

Then there is no justification to being infinitely superior in size to the "story." Acting on the Universe can still be done from an outside but non-superior plane.

i mean that is true if that’s the only evidence

But we’ve brought evidence of Adolla being stated to be a higher dimension many times.

i mean that is true if that’s the only evidence

But we’ve brought evidence of Adolla being stated to be a higher dimension many times.
iirc a proof of qualitative transcendance was asked.

Providing a proof about R>F transcendance could be a great start are you sure about the fact that there Is no object that could act as a medium or anything like it ?

Just it being a « higher dimension » is apparently not enough.

Higher Dimension statements and the like are empty without demonstrable characteristics to give context to a larger size realm than the former realm.

It's all outlined in our Tiering FAQ. We have guidelines for what qualifies.

It's all outlined in our Tiering FAQ. We have guidelines for what qualifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back