• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always how it's been. My opinion's been about as much as a regular member's as far as CRTs go. CGMs have a more specialized role since they focus on calcs
Yup and if CGMs show reliability and commitment in regards to other stuff as well they can also become thread moderators to have a stronger voice in CRTs

Yup and if CGMs show reliability and commitment in regards to other stuff as well they can also become thread moderators to have a stronger voice in CRTs
The problem is that I feel that they are going to reject it because simply pain will influence them, with their social influence.

The problem is that I feel that they are going to reject it because simply pain will influence them, with their social influence.
Nah we still have agreeances from two staff nonetheless, lets continue to see how things go since this thread has had solid arguments

I don’t think so dude. Staff don’t just forgo all argumentation or reasoning just cause some guy’s helped out before. I think a little bit more charity should be given than that.

Anyways I’ll probably post a message on Damage’s wall sometime tomorrow or something just asking to give his thoughts on the thread whenever he gets the chance since he’s actually commented here.

We can probably go from there.

Agree: @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @CloverDragon03 (agrees with universal range) @Deceived3596 (agrees with universal range) @Alexander @InfiniteDay @PowerToScale (agrees with universal range) @narutosage15 @CurrySenpai @Dalesean027 (agrees with universal range) @Shmooply @Halkum145 @chosen @SupremeGilgamesh @Shey (agrees with universal range) @Greatsage13th @Zoldyck59 @AKUTO123 @Helestias @Therefir (agrees with universal range) @eliaspower1234

Neutral: @CloverDragon03 (neutral, leaning towards agree for physical stats) @Deceived3596 (neutral/leaning towards agree on physical stats) @Dalesean027 (neutral, leaning towards agree on physical stats) @RandomGuy2345 @Shey (neutral on physical stats) @PowerToScale (neutral on physical stats) @TauanVictor (neutral on physical stats)

Disagree: @Arc7Kuroi @Pain_to12 @ImmortalDread

These are the current stances of everyone who’s commented thus far.

As always, if anyone’s position has changed or if I placed you wrong please let me know but as far as I can tell these are the current positions of everyone that has commented their stances. Further comments/stances from people who have not yet commented would also be much appreciated.
I actually agreed for physical stats

So I read through the thread again, stance is still the same,
Here are the claims by the OP, aside from repeating the same scans over and over again, like whats with that
1. Two universes are merging together,
here is the simple counter to that
- there was no statement of two unverses merging
  • there was no showing of two universes merging
  • we saw the size of adolla, literally drawn and shown and it sure as hell not universe sized, in fact earth is bigger than it is
More on his claim is that the great cataclysm would merge the two universes together, but aside the fact that there are no such things are two universes, here are direct statements and showing of what happened after the end of the great cataclysm
In all of these scans, not once did we see the said two universes, but rather simply earth turned into a fiery planet
So if we are shown that the end of the great cataclysm is turning the planet into a sun and said and shown so many times, why would we assume about two universes merging exactly if it was not shown or stated. And from what we know about the Great Cataclysm, it is simply the end of all mankind, as shown and stated by numerous scans here
Also Adolla will bring this to pass by turning the planet to another sun

2. The second OP claim is that
"We literally saw Adolla warping stars"
- Again false we saw no such thing, the only thing we saw been warped was the moon.
Adolla changes the environment of earth based on the perception of majority of the humans, as shown by when majority thinks the moon is smiling, then we saw the moon change into a smiling moon.
Then majority of the humans in FF since they have never attended a physics class Thinks that the earth is surrounded by stars shaped blocks, that are even smaller than humans, then we saw the sky covered in such things, we never for once saw an actual star been reality warped, what we saw was a clear sky, then a sky filled with little little stars.
What the OP is claiming is that Adolla dragged stars from light years away, changed the composition and made them smaller then placed them around earth. He forgot that Adolla is not sentient, And adolla only does what the majority wants, which would mean he is claiming that the majority actually wanted stars to be pulled from the universe then turned from gas to blocks then made smaller and placed around earth.
Also I cannot stress this enough, the only thing we saw been reality warped is the moon.

3. The third OP point is this Giovanni statement about the universe
Simple counter, Arc already addressed this, but lets not forget that Giovanni also said this and it is straightforward and in line with all other statements in the series

4. The third OP claim is that
"the artstyle of the universe changed from lifelike to manga/cartoon style"
And I have to admit, this is actually a good the point and the only point I consider valid, although we were shown only earth artstyle changing, saying that only earth artstyle was changed sounds a bit weird. So I will concede on that point. As I have been trying to see how we will describe Sho's time stop also, since there is a thread that says all timestop should be automatic universal range unless sated otherwise.
The range is a bit tricky, as we have nothing even remotely close shown as range of the verse, so slapping such attack range on everyone who scales when they actually have done nothing close to universal range is a no no for me also. but I can actually agree to the "Possibly Universal range with time-stop" for Sho, the rest on the other hand have not shown anything that close. And since adolla works with the application of it, No one else should scale to this.

And that will be all I will say in this thread, I will not be replying anyone again in this thread, I will simply be spectating.
Thanks for reading

Here are the claims by the OP, aside from repeating the same scans over and over again, like whats with that
  • we saw the size of adolla, literally drawn and shown and it sure as hell not universe sized, in fact earth is bigger than it is
More on his claim is that the great cataclysm would merge the two universes together, but aside the fact that there are no such things are two universes, here are direct statements and showing of what happened after the end of the great cataclysm

In all of these scans, not once did we see the said two universes, but rather simply earth turned into a fiery planet
So if we are shown that the end of the great cataclysm is turning the planet into a sun and said and shown so many times, why would we assume about two universes merging exactly if it was not shown or stated. And from what we know about the Great Cataclysm, it is simply the end of all mankind, as shown and stated by numerous scans here

- Again false we saw no such thing, the only thing we saw been warped was the moon.
Adolla changes the environment of earth based on the perception of majority of the humans, as shown by when majority thinks the moon is smiling, then we saw the moon change into a smiling moon.
Then majority of the humans in FF since they have never attended a physics class Thinks that the earth is surrounded by stars shaped blocks, that are even smaller than humans, then we saw the sky covered in such things, we never for once saw an actual star been reality warped, what we saw was a clear sky, then a sky filled with little little stars.
What the OP is claiming is that Adolla dragged stars from light years away, changed the composition and made them smaller then placed them around earth. He forgot that Adolla is not sentient, And adolla only does what the majority wants, which would mean he is claiming that the majority actually wanted stars to be pulled from the universe then turned from gas to blocks then made smaller and placed around earth.
Also I cannot stress this enough, the only thing we saw been reality warped is the moon.

Simple counter, Arc already addressed this, but lets not forget that Giovanni also said this and it is straightforward and in line with all other statements in the series

And I have to admit, this is actually a good the point and the only point I consider valid, although we were shown only earth artstyle changing, saying that only earth artstyle was changed sounds a bit weird. So I will concede on that point. As I have been trying to see how we will describe Sho's time stop also, since there is a thread that says all timestop should be automatic universal range unless sated otherwise.
The range is a bit tricky, as we have nothing even remotely close shown as range of the verse, so slapping such attack range on everyone who scales when they actually have done nothing close to universal range is a no no for me also. but I can actually agree to the "Possibly Universal range with time-stop" for Sho, the rest on the other hand have not shown anything that close. And since adolla works with the application of it, No one else should scale to this.

And that will be all I will say in this thread, I will not be replying anyone again in this thread, I will simply be spectating.
Thanks for reading
Wait, are you telling me that the stars were created, again?

Also, what does Giovanni say that statement have to do with the other statement, it absolutely does not contradict anything, it only says what will happen to the earth, again, you do what you always do, say that the earth will be affected =/= only the earth will be affected

This is not true. Adolla’s own reality warping is the biproduct of Adolla’s merger. Whatever is being really warped is whatever Adolla is merging with. So because we see the universe being reality warped that is what Adolla is merging with.

Your own scan shows reality warped stars in the background disproving your notion Adolla is only spreading towards the earth.

These are not mutually exclusive with one another therefore this is a non-argument. “The earth” does not mean “only the earth.”

This is an argument you have failed to address time and time again. In fact even when directly referring to the universe being reality warped it’s also referring to the planet being burned as well showcasing that it is strictly not mutually exclusive.
These are not mutually exclusive.
So the stars being reality warped is consistent with the moon being reality warped how wonderful. It is incumbent upon you to showcase the distinction between what happens to the stars and what happens to the moon but you have yet to provide any evidence that there is a distinction there to begin with

What happens to the stars would be consistent with the moon. What you are referring to is creation which goes agains this statement citing how the “physics had been altered” which is reality warping and he says this in reference to the stars and moon.

Once again it’s incumbent upon you to prove there is a distinction between what happens to the star and what happens to the moon which you have yet to do.
What happens to the stars is consistent with what happens to the moon which is consistent with Giovanni’s statement which is consistent with Dragon’s statement. Consistency is key here.

Let me stress this enough: PAIN HAS YET TO PROVIDE A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE SAYING THE STARS WERE CREATED

Because he has yet to provide a single piece of evidence for his claim, his claim can be dismissed via hitchen’s razor.
This just goes to show that the two statements between the world being burned and the universe being reality warped are NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE like you are trying to make it seem. So thank you for proving my point.

Also Giovanni’s statement is consistent with this statement made by dragon as well as these two statements citing how the “rules of the world” were being changed.
And I have to admit, this is actually a good the point and the only point I consider valid, although we were shown only earth artstyle changing, saying that only earth artstyle was changed sounds a bit weird. So I will concede on that point.
So the debate can be ended here because you just conceded that this is a UNIVERSAL range reality warping which would then make the OTHER feats of Adolla reality warping the UNIVERSE and not the PLANET consistent as well.

You see how consistently this all lines up?
As I have been trying to see how we will describe Sho's time stop also, since there is a thread that says all timestop should be automatic universal range unless sated otherwise.
This only applies to Adolla and Shinrabanshoman since they’re the ones scaling to Adolla’s reality warping feat so idk what the hell you’re talking about with Sho’s time stop,
Thanks for reading
Ba bye. I believe I adequately addressed all points here.

I thought this would be less contentious given that one of the scans says that pi became solvable, with pi being a universal constant that is far from limited to a planet or something of that nature in its scope
that is CM type 1, does not mean you have universal attack range

Affecting the entirety of a universal concept should be universal range
It is universal range unless you are suggesting, it does not affect beyond the earth scope, that would be a bit bigger assumption right now.
that is CM type 1, does not mean you have universal attack range
emphasis on the attack range, I mean the fact that adolla made Pi solvable does not mean anyone using adolla has universal range in attack, as there is nothing to suggest that

Can't comment on everything yet - but I don't those are ever suggests to be real stars at interstellar distances which have been altered. We see them up close when Arthur and Dragon literally bump into them while in the Earth/Moon vicinity during their fight.
The opposition is saying that the star shaped blocks were created close to the earth. This is unfounded and not substantiated as the ability (creation) was never mentioned or proven to be in the series in the regards to Adolla. It’s only ever mentioned to be reality warping. What simply happened was the stars were reality warped close to the earth just like what Shinra did with the sun (see big, dumb happy face right up close in the panel)

There’s also the fact that the stars aren’t just close to the earth but can be also be seen littered across the background even in Dragon’s own fight. (His statement of “let’s determine the future of the stars” is also a direct statement that the stars are being reality warped as well and also further support the notion the stars are being literally reality warped.)

Reality warping is simply the consistently done thing in the series as what happens to the moon, which is what happens to the world when it was in 3D and what it’s being referred to again with what’s happening with the stars. Them being closer to the earth can just be the product of that reality warping. Hope that clears things up.

You need to prove the reality warping happening first man, for the last time, show me where the reality warping happened
Here it’s directly mentioning reality warping. Referencing the stars and the moon. Now please bring on your evidence that the stars were created.

I’m asking a genuine question here but what do you think “physics being altered” means here other than reality warping? Especially when he’s saying this in reference to the moon where we actually witness it being reality warped.

emphasis on the attack range, I mean the fact that adolla made Pi solvable does not mean anyone using adolla has universal range in attack, as there is nothing to suggest that
If Adolla's existence can do something universal in range, its attack range should be of a similar nature

Thanks for responding, that does help.

But it does also seem to me that "The stars were far away then were just transported closer to the Earth" seems just as speculative as "Star-shaped objects were created close to the Earth." Both would be equally possible with Reality Warping.

Even being littered across the background in other panel's in Dragon's fight doesn't really mean anything for either scenario.

This is why I don't like reality warping.

If Adolla's existence can do something universal in range, its attack range should be of a similar nature
So we should give everyoe with time stop universal range? cause they have an ability that can affect the universe, does not mean every projectile fromthem can reach the end of the universe, especially if there is no proof of such
Not at all, the physics of this world has been altered in no way proved that the stars were made smaller dragged to earth changed from gas to block and changed from round to star shaped also.
It means the laws of the world is changing nothing referenceing your claim

Oh and @Pain_to12 right here Dragin mentions the “future of the stars” further indicating it’s a literal statement which is further support of proof by Dragon.

The only response you e had to this statement is to just say “it’s flowery” without even bothering to explain why it is. I am bringing evidence but you just keep dismissing them without providing sufficient reasoning for why it should be dismissed.

Thanks for responding, that does help.

But it does also seem to me that "The stars were far away then were just transported closer to the Earth" seems just as speculative as "Star-shaped objects were created close to the Earth." Both would be equally possible with Reality Warping.

Even being littered across the background in other panel's in Dragon's fight doesn't really mean anything for either scenario.

This is why I don't like reality warping.
I would not call it just as speculative because the ability (creation) is not founded in the series and all things done in the series is done via reality warping. It would first be incumbent upon the opposition to prove the reality warping works in the way of creation in regards to Adolla.

So we should give everyoe with time stop universal range? cause they have an ability that can affect the universe, does not mean every projectile fromthem can reach the end of the universe, especially if there is no proof of such
Universal range with Time Stop, yes. But this is just something Adolla does by existing.

In short, this is a dishonest false equivalence

Not at all, the physics of this world has been altered in no way proved that the stars were made smaller dragged to earth changed from gas to block and changed from round to star shaped also.
It means the laws of the world is changing nothing referenceing your claim
yes it does because the laws of the world changing means the things in the world are also changing. Because this is in reference to the stars and the moon and because we see the moon changing Occam’s razor dictates the stars are changing as well.

Oh and @Pain_to12 right here Dragin mentions the “future of the stars” further indicating it’s a literal statement which is further support of proof by Dragon.

The only response you e had to this statement is to just say “it’s flowery” without even bothering to explain why it is. I am bringing evidence but you just keep dismissing them without providing sufficient reasoning for why it should be dismissed.
Again let us determine the future of the stars is flowery.
Since he means let us decide whether the Great cataclysm will be completed or not.
He means if I win, the Great cataclysm will be completed, if i lose it will not be.
It was a draw, then the great cataclysm was completed.
And we did not see any star dying or the stars getting destroyed, the only thing we see is the earth turning into a fiery planet, like they claimed it would, we see no universe merging like your claim.
So yes "Let us determine the future of the stars" is not literal.
Universal range with Time Stop, yes. But this is just something Adolla does by existing.
Adolla does not do it by existing, it does it cause the majority of the humans who does not what stars are wants Pi to be solved, so it is very specific.
Adolla is not sntient, it only does specific things that the majority of humans want
In short, this is a dishonest false equivalence
I only have this reply for this: Try again.

You sure about time stop? Because I heard, it is universal unless the verse treat it otherwise?

Adolla does not do it by existing, it does it cause the majority of the humans who does not what stars are wants Pi to be solved, so it is very specific.
Adolla is not sntient, it only does specific things that the majority of humans want
That means it's able to do things with universal range as long as humans desire it. Universal range should be fine then because evidently, affecting concepts of a universal scale is well within Adolla's capabilities

Since he means let us decide whether the Great cataclysm will be completed or not.
He means if I win, the Great cataclysm will be completed, if i lose it will not be.
This has nothing to do with the stars though. If what you say is true and the stars were created the GC being completed has no bearing on the stars making the statement make no sense. Him achieving the GC has no bearing on the stars according to you. But it DOES make sense when you take into account the stars AND the moon are being reality warped. Making the statement make more sense and entirely consistently with what happens with the rest of the series.
And we did not see any star dying or the stars getting destroyed, the only thing we see is the earth turning into a fiery planet, like they claimed it would, we see no universe merging like your claim.
So yes "Let us determine the future of the stars" is not literal.
We don’t need to see the stars dying or destroyed because what’s happening to them is reality warping so the “let us determine the future of the stars” is literal since the future of what the stars even “are” (a gas giant vs a star shaped block) is dependent on the fight making the statement totally literal.

But if the Great Cataclysm was only planetary, then its completion would have no bearing on the stars.

That means it's able to do things with universal range as long as humans desire it. Universal range should be fine then because evidently, affecting concepts of a universal scale is well within Adolla's capabilities
Yes I agree which is why I said give specific universal range to all those that showed universal range, an example will be Sho, do you understand now?
But if the Great Cataclysm was only planetary, then its completion would have no bearing on the stars.
Which is still my claim, from the previous replies, I guess you are anime only FF, with little knowledge afterwards.
You can read the FF manga from 221, just till the end if you will, it explains all about GC, you can decide for yourself afterwards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back