• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i would probably get burned like my mom did when i was 3 years old...although that was for being silly and I am aware of what is mine if it is out of stupidity
your-majesty-demands-it-v0-8mtgdgt1e53a1.jpg

The fact that "world" can be translated as either "Planet" or "Universe" makes me wanna stick with neutral even more.

I'll die on this hill until either side comes out with solid evidence instead of making vague responses.

Sure thing, you are still required to prove why it means “Universe” and not the “humanity or world”.

because the physics were changed, because the stars are not part of the earth but the universe, because literally sho could cold and re heat the universe and that was in an adolla burst which is only a portion of what adolla is.

because the physics were changed, because the stars are not part of the earth but the universe, because literally sho could cold and re heat the universe and that was in an adolla burst which is only a portion of what adolla is.
I wanna see the scan.

You mean this is what earth used to look like in FF. You never showed any scans of a universe. You showed various scenes around the planet Earth.
So what. The art style of the earth is completely different than the fire force universe. So unless, for whatever reason, only the earth was originally 3D but the rest of the universe was 2D, this argument doesn’t matter.

Or to put it another way: just as you say the standard assumption is to assume anime physics=IRL physics so we can do calcs. The standard assumption here should be that the art style of the world matches the universes since it should follow IRL physics.
"ON THIS PLANET, there have been many "Cataclysms" over the years." Your very own scan debunks your premise. The cataclysms have been happening on/around Earth, not something that's been destroying and birthing entire universes. Also there being an outer space doesn't mean much, Naruto has an outer space, Bleach has an outer space, One Piece has an outer space, etc etc. You need to show scans of a 3D physical universe turning 2D to prove that the entire universe and not just Earth. However, I doubt such evidence exists when we are directly told that the cataclysms have been contextualized to happening on Earth.
That’s because the last cataclysm failed. Also whoever said anything about birthing a universe?

Also I did. It’s not just that Fire Force “has outer space” it’s that outer space in fire force is in 2-D art style when originally reality was 3-D. That demonstrates a completely shift in reality. Also the presence of multiple statements of Adolla affecting the whole universe cement that notion.

If Adolla is only affecting the world explain how the universe is in 2-D style. Explain this feat where clearly the stars are being reality warped as well.
Being the will of something does not grant you the properties of said something. You can embody the intentions of a thing, person, or concept but not have the inherent properties or in this case range of what you embody the intentions of. Simply being the will of the universe could just mean it's the will of the universe to destroy Earth. Many people irl and in fiction claim to be the will of God, and yet they do not possess all the properties of God. That scan doesn't support universal range, all it does is tell us that the universe's will is to do whatever Adolla is doing in story.
The will of the universe is to cause Death to the universe. Adolla embodying the universe and all its concepts supports the notion of universal range because Adolla is brought upon by the same collective thought of all things in the universe. Adolla is the collective desire brought on of death
It's not baseless, you haven't provided a single scan stating that they're doing anything to the universe. In fact the only scan of substance you sent states that these cataclysms are restricted to Earth. I'm not gonna repeat myself by re-addressing the same scans you've already sent a few paragraphs ago.
Except right here? And here? And here? Literally just gonna ignore these statements blatantly stating the universe is being affected by Adolla and not just the earth? You literally didn’t even address these scans. You simply ignored and dismissed them.
So this feat is not as simple as you're making it out to be. We see that many of these cartoon stars are roughly a moon's distance from Earth. There are no irl stars that close to Earth (the closest non sun stars to Earth are many, many, many lightyears away). So those cartoon stars would have been created and put there, since there were no stars there to begin with. What is happening is, the thoughts of humanity (of cartoon stars) is being plastered on the near sky/space around Earth.
Who says they’re mutually exclusive? Why couldn’t those stars have been reality warped and brought closer to the earth at the same time? You’re literally adding an ability (creation) that is not presented in the series. Not only that it’s contradictory as to what happens to the moon which the fire force anime went so far as to directly visualize it for us.

fire-force-moon.gif

Just straight reality warping. No creation involved. As well as your position falling contradictory to these two statements(2). So your position is literal headcanon here as your adding abilities not presented in the series.

So this first scan has been infamously misused and misinterpreted to claim the cataclysm will destroy the universe. That is not what is being talked about at all. He's talking about how the fundamental nature of reality is to inevitable death and destruction of all things. As mankind marches towards its own destruction (war, self-destruction, conflict, etc), the planet does as well (the cataclysm), and as does the universe (the inevitable death of the universe Big Crunch, Big Rip, etc etc etc). This scan does not claim or prove that the cataclysm is destroying the universe, all he is saying is that one day the universe will end, which is a factual statement. The second scan is just talking about the cartoon stars in the sky that I already addressed in the prior section, but let's focus on the physics of the world have changed.
Yes that reality which Adolla encompasses. That death is what Adolla is which is why Adolla’s collective unconscious includes the stars in the universes. That is what Adolla is. It is the universe’s will for death. The universe’s death is will the Adolla, of all stars and all life in the universe. Which is what that statement is made for.
That statement is awful for quantifying shit and I'll explain why. The reason we can quantify any feats (of the scale pertinent to our discussion here) is because we assume that the physics in fiction function similarly enough to our irl physics that we can apply it to the work of fiction itself. But here we are directly told that is no longer the case, physics has changed. Therefore, you cannot assert any kind of quantification for this feat at all. For example, in our irl physics a star have GBEs on the orders of like 10^41 joules, thanks to the irl physics, but if the physics change then that is no longer provably the case. The new physics changing means those feats are unquantifiable because we don't know the physics to quantify it.
Except I’m not quantifying anything so this argument has literally no bearing. The statement directly refers to Adolla altering the physics of the universe. This has not been refuted in the slightest.
Already addressed all of these scans so I won't bother repeating myself.
You have not actually. You’ve provided literal headcanon for one of the feats by adding an ability not presented in the series while another statement you did not address at all in any way.
Considering you've provided 0 evidence of a universe being merged, I disagree. I'm not going to address the statistics stuff, because I don't think you've provided a single piece of evidence for a universal feat occuring at all.

@Damage3245 you were waiting for this ;)
Except right here it refers to the Adolla merging with the world. To prove world refers to universe here let’s look at what Adolla does. All the reality warping is done through Adolla’s merger right? Thereby if Adolla is only merging with the planet as you say. Why is the visible space including galaxies and such in Fire Force in 2-D style? If Adolla only merged with the planet then only the planet should be reality warped? So what happened to outer space. Again this position is contradicted in the series with the presence of an entirely different art style as well as multiple statements saying Adolla is affecting the universe’s reality rather than just creation

Last edited:
So what. The art style of the earth is completely different than the fire force universe. So unless, for whatever reason, only the earth was originally 3D but the rest of the universe was 2D, this argument doesn’t matter.

That’s because the last cataclysm failed. Also whoever said anything about birthing a universe?

Also I did. It’s not just that Fire Force “has outer space” it’s that outer space in fire force is in 2-D art style when originally reality was 3-D. That demonstrates a completely shift in reality. Also the presence of multiple statements of Adolla affecting the whole universe cement that notion.

If Adolla is only affecting the world explain how the universe is in 2-D style. Explain this feat where clearly the stars are being reality warped as well.

The will of the universe is to cause Death to the universe. Adolla embodying the universe and all its concepts supports the notion of universal range because Adolla is brought upon by the same collective thought of all things in the universe. Adolla is the collective desire brought on of death

Except right here? And here? And here? Literally just gonna ignore these statements blatantly stating the universe is being affected by Adolla and not just the earth? You literally didn’t even address these scans. You simply ignored and dismissed them.

Who says they’re mutually exclusive? Why couldn’t those stars have been reality warped and brought closer to the earth at the same time? You’re literally adding an ability (creation) that is not presented in the series. Not only that it’s contradictory as to what happens to the moon which the fire force anime went so far as to directly visualize it for us.

fire-force-moon.gif

Just straight reality warping. No creation involved. As well as your position falling contradictory to these two statements(2). So your position is literal headcanon here as your adding abilities not presented in the series.

Yes that reality which Adolla encompasses. That death is what Adolla is which is why Adolla’s collective unconscious includes the stars in the universes. That is what Adolla is. It is the universe’s will for death. The universe’s death is will the Adolla, of all stars and all life in the universe. Which is what that statement is made for.

Except I’m not quantifying anything so this argument has literally no bearing. The statement directly refers to Adolla altering the physics of the universe. This has not been refuted in the slightest.

You have not actually. You’ve provided literal headcanon for one of the feats by adding an ability not presented in the series while another statement you did not address at all in any way.

Except right here it refers to the Adolla merging with the world. To prove world refers to universe here let’s look at what Adolla does. All the reality warping is done through Adolla’s merger right? Thereby if Adolla is only merging with the planet as you say. Why is the visible space including galaxies and such in Fire Force in 2-D style? If Adolla only merged with the planet then only the planet should be reality warped? So what happened to outer space. Again this position is contradicted in the series with the presence of an entirely different art style as well as multiple statements saying Adolla is affecting the universe’s reality rather than just creation

Has any of these points been addressed, I mean it took me days to come up with this from a previous thread.

FIRST
I will be addressing the whole "Jiovanni saying the universe" thing.
Like I said that's flowering, let's look at the context closely, From chapter 208. We have Haumea calling an assembly of all the white clads, in which jiovanni is part, Then she explicitly said, "bring fiery doom to this planet", Then she said the great cataclysm as started and there is no stopping it anymore. Then we have the whole yona speech explaining how he built the world for adolla. Then in chapter 234, we have a few of the white goons around still discussing. Literally, before Jiovanni made that statement Sumire and yona explained that great cataclysm simply ends humankind. And since they are the oldest pillars and withnessed the first cataclysm, they are sure as hell more knowledgeable. And also right before jiovanni said that, Haumea said the conclusion is death, in reference to yona's statement and charon's about mankind. Then we have Jiovanni making the statement "Human's heading for death, for destructions........... it is true of this planet, it is true of the universe"
Combining previous contexts, jiovanni words become flowery like I already said, and the way it was said was also flowery. so please stop this entire thing about his words been valid.
Anyway, to finish things, keep reading, you have a long way to go. Argue with scans not me.
And your beloved jiovanni said this about the great cataclysm and not flowery at all

Also he said this "Will turn this planet into a sun"
Ok I will be addressing this, the first point is trying to use Yona and Sumire as a basis to prove that they have more knowledge about adolla than Giovanni and his statement is just flowery language which is false going by them experiencing the previous cataclysm wouldn’t increase their knowledge on things that happen outside the planet and they were more focused on the destruction of the planet which is the main objective of the cataclysm to turn the world to to a star this in no way refutes the range of adolla with the evidence shown
Giovanni can be used a more reliable source than both Yona and Sumire given that the latter two were more fixated on the destruction of the planet whereas Giovanni was more into the into the research and informative section of the white clad validating that he has more knowledge on adolla t

Notice how all your scans are fixated on mere destruction of the planet and in no way references the actual range of adolla?
The difference between the premise and what you’re bringing up is that Giovanni stated that the cataclysm is affecting the “stars, moon and blah blah blah” which is further proven with the scans that were provided, whereas everything you brought were based on destruction of the planet or turning the planet to a sun
And your agenda is contradicted by the fact that even the moon was affected by it nulling the agenda of it only being “planetary in range”
Again this in no way refutes the range of adolla,the perception of the humans was able to alter the the entire universe as we see with stars and the moon and even the sun with the help of adolla
Adolla was only stated to be closer to the world which again would interpret to universe seeing as not only the earth was affected, so for your claims to hold grounds you have to substantiate your claim that it’s only limited to
FOURTH
Adolla and perception shenanigan, and despair. The entire adolla is simply the end of humans, as all things come to an end and that is what despair is
1. Send mankind back to the flame all in accordance with the evangelist will

2. we will turn all humans beings to flame and cover the earth in the great flame of fire

3. They wish for death
Three separate scans in that one

4. Extinction of mankind

5. consumed the land in which humanity lived

6. The world of perception and reality has become one and about half the planet is in flames

7. Everything in this world from humans all the way to the stars heads toward destrution the second they come to being

8. The human world is on its way to destruction

9. Too long to type

10. Too long to type

11. Amidst all those stars and planet, I saw the danger ours was facing

12. The human race is done for

13. Our world will unite with adolla and the planet will be burn to cinders

14. Hibana is cute and smart

15. Our world will be destroyed

16. Too long to type

17. Planet's subconscious

18. Humanity desires its own extermination and adolla is bring it to pass
e.t.c.

FIFTH
The great cataclysm completion is not anyway affecting the universe as thats what the OP entails, but rather earth alone.

1. Great cataclysm completion, and simply planet of flames

2. The birth of second sun

3. The great cataclysm now completed

4. The great cataclysm completion again

5. And the planet of water became the star.

6. The earth has become the sun

7. Only ones left on earth

8. Second sun

9. To the planet of black despair

10. Look at this planet
https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Fire-Brigade-Of-Flames/0296-009.png

11. With the completion of the great cataclysm, this planet was made into a sun.
e.t.c.

SIXTH
If this goes through, everyone's mother becomes 3-A, so many anti-feat.

SUMMARY
With the context provided and the fact that jiovanni referred to great cataclysm when he made that statement you are trying to use to upgrade them. He meant humanity and this becomes flowery.
Believe me the verse/adolla is consistently tier 5, and adolla is not AP related at all.
Like not even one showing of adolla can be equated to AP.
Now way in over 60 statements vs one misguided statement from a creep that you took well out of contexts. And I cannot stress this enough "Argue with the scans and not
Again all your scans showed were arguments of the main focus point of destruction which was earth and in ho way referenced the range of adolla
Whereas your ignoring the clear scans of it affecting things outside the earth which would consistently give it a 3A scaling
Till you can substantiate on your claims to it being limited to 5B this is not a refutation

Now I can understand why people have problems with you guys

Sekai, in Japanese, can mean both world and universe.

Adolla has been shown to affect stars as seen in Shinra fight against Doppel Raffles

Also, Adolla allows the top tiers to manipulate mathematics, physics and time so affecting the universe is not that illogical

Now I can understand why people have problems with you guys

Sekai, in Japanese, can mean both world and universe.

Adolla has been shown to affect stars as seen in Shinra fight against Doppel Raffles

Also, Adolla allows the top tiers to manipulate mathematics, physics and time so affecting the universe is not that illogical
They are literally ignoring all the construct that adolla affected and limiting it to only the planet Lol

You mean this is what earth used to look like in FF. You never showed any scans of a universe. You showed various scenes around the planet Earth.

"ON THIS PLANET, there have been many "Cataclysms" over the years." Your very own scan debunks your premise. The cataclysms have been happening on/around Earth, not something that's been destroying and birthing entire universes. Also there being an outer space doesn't mean much, Naruto has an outer space, Bleach has an outer space, One Piece has an outer space, etc etc. You need to show scans of a 3D physical universe turning 2D to prove that the entire universe and not just Earth. However, I doubt such evidence exists when we are directly told that the cataclysms have been contextualized to happening on Earth.

Being the will of something does not grant you the properties of said something. You can embody the intentions of a thing, person, or concept but not have the inherent properties or in this case range of what you embody the intentions of. Simply being the will of the universe could just mean it's the will of the universe to destroy Earth. Many people irl and in fiction claim to be the will of God, and yet they do not possess all the properties of God. That scan doesn't support universal range, all it does is tell us that the universe's will is to do whatever Adolla is doing in story.

It's not baseless, you haven't provided a single scan stating that they're doing anything to the universe. In fact the only scan of substance you sent states that these cataclysms are restricted to Earth. I'm not gonna repeat myself by re-addressing the same scans you've already sent a few paragraphs ago.

So this feat is not as simple as you're making it out to be. We see that many of these cartoon stars are roughly a moon's distance from Earth. There are no irl stars that close to Earth (the closest non sun stars to Earth are many, many, many lightyears away). So those cartoon stars would have been created and put there, since there were no stars there to begin with. What is happening is, the thoughts of humanity (of cartoon stars) is being plastered on the near sky/space around Earth.

So this first scan has been infamously misused and misinterpreted to claim the cataclysm will destroy the universe. That is not what is being talked about at all. He's talking about how the fundamental nature of reality is to inevitable death and destruction of all things. As mankind marches towards its own destruction (war, self-destruction, conflict, etc), the planet does as well (the cataclysm), and as does the universe (the inevitable death of the universe Big Crunch, Big Rip, etc etc etc). This scan does not claim or prove that the cataclysm is destroying the universe, all he is saying is that one day the universe will end, which is a factual statement. The second scan is just talking about the cartoon stars in the sky that I already addressed in the prior section, but let's focus on the physics of the world have changed.

That statement is awful for quantifying shit and I'll explain why. The reason we can quantify any feats (of the scale pertinent to our discussion here) is because we assume that the physics in fiction function similarly enough to our irl physics that we can apply it to the work of fiction itself. But here we are directly told that is no longer the case, physics has changed. Therefore, you cannot assert any kind of quantification for this feat at all. For example, in our irl physics a star have GBEs on the orders of like 10^41 joules, thanks to the irl physics, but if the physics change then that is no longer provably the case. The new physics changing means those feats are unquantifiable because we don't know the physics to quantify it.

Already addressed all of these scans so I won't bother repeating myself.

Considering you've provided 0 evidence of a universe being merged, I disagree. I'm not going to address the statistics stuff, because I don't think you've provided a single piece of evidence for a universal feat occuring at all.

@Damage3245 you were waiting for this ;)
Nice job lieutenant

What about the first shown cataclysm? Hm?
That was what caused the first sun, as it simply turns a planet to a sun, as we have been shown
So I guess this and this just don’t exist in the manga does it?
Your point? they both show earth.

and also you did not address the post I copied and pasted you just repeated the same scans over and over again. the stance still remains the same.
Wow I was completely off the mark again, this is what happens when you multitask.

Adolla is merging with the universe. There’s no need to arbitrarily prove the existence of two universes
there is no merging of any universe, literally shown what happens when the GC is completed. So anyone here will have to draw their own manga if they think it involves two universes. Lets not even talk about the blatant dishonesty. We were literally shown the size of Adolla compared to earth and it is not much bigger, so where exactly is the two universes?

That was what caused the first sun, as it simply turns a planet to a sun, as we have been shown

and also you did not address the post I copied and pasted you just repeated the same scans over and over again. the stance still remains the same.

there is no merging of any universe, literally shown what happens when the GC is completed. So anyone here will have to draw their own manga if they think it involves two universes. Lets not even talk about the blatant dishonesty. We were literally shown the size of Adolla compared to earth and it is not much bigger, so where exactly is the two universes?
there are no other universes, it is only that universe, adolla merged with the universe,stars are part of the universe,physics and mathematics are part of the universe(Pi is a universal constant)and sho could alter the heat of the universe and he has a fraction of what adolla is.
also,adolla does not even have a size,the ''thing with the eye''is not adolla,is the ideas of humanity.

Except the whole world used to be in a different art style. Meaning the universe was in a different art style as standard assumptions take it.
You’re literally lying right here. The first scan shows reality in a completely different art style while the second scan objectively shows more than just the earth because we can see the stars right there.

Why are you just openly denying feats here? We see the stars being reality warped and it’s directly stated as such by multiple sources. So why do you keep repeating this false position?
I did. I quite literally addressed each of your positions. Hell in my very OP I had already countered each of your positions before you even posted them.

You still have yet to address the arguments I made. So I implore you to actually address my post instead of regurgitating already debunked taking point. K?
there is no merging of any universe, literally shown what happens when the GC is completed. So anyone here will have to draw their own manga if they think it involves two universes. Let’s not even talk about the blatant dishonesty. We were literally shown the size of Adolla compared to earth and it is not much bigger, so where exactly is the two universes?
There is. We literally see how the fire force reality was in a completely different art style originally as well as the fact that we on panel witness the stars and the universe being reality warped.

Does Shinrabanshoman's range matter here at all in discussion to Adolla's? because Adolla's range aside whether it be planetary or universal Shinra literally has range that reaches the sun at the very least

Does Shinrabanshoman's range matter here at all in discussion to Adolla's? because Adolla's range aside whether it be planetary or universal Shinra literally has range that reaches the sun at the very least

shinrabanshoman ranks with adolla, for being the god who is superior to collective unconsciousness

also,adolla does not even have a size,the ''thing with the eye''is not adolla,
So you say the thing with the eye is not adolla, ohkubo says it is adolla, who do we believe?
We literally see them enter adolla through the eye also, and somehow you think adolla is a universe somewhere?
Except the whole world used to be in a different art style. Meaning the universe was in a different art style as standard assumptions take it.
no the standard assumption is to follow the context
You’re literally lying right here. The first scan shows reality in a completely different art style while the second scan objectively shows more than just the earth because we can see the stars right there.
So you can tell the art syle of the stars just by lookign at them?
Why are you just openly denying feats here? We see the stars being reality warped and it’s directly stated as such by multiple sources. So why do you keep repeating this false position?
No we dont see stars been reality warped, we simply see stars shaped block appear in earth atmosphere, an example of seeing a star been reality warped, willl be us been shown an actual star, then boom it turns smaller and was brought closer to earth, that right there is an example,

I did. I quite literally addressed each of your positions. Hell in my very OP I had already countered each of your positions before you even posted them.
No you did not, you think you did, you disproved nothing, which was why i ignored you, I mean did you see your own reply to my point about the purpose of the adolla is to turn the planet into a sun?
You still have yet to address the arguments I made. So I implore you to actually address my post instead of regurgitating already debunked taking point. K?
None of the points are debunked while all your points have been debunked, try again.
There is. We literally see how the fire force reality was in a completely different art style originally as well as the fact that we on panel witness the stars and the universe being reality warped.
No none of the panel shows the universe been reality warped, just the damn planet.
Also only earth art style was shown, so yes I can claim and stand on the fact that you cannot prove the universe was affected otherwise.
I mean you cannot show a single example or visual of it affecting the universe and the two universal statements literally was explained by Arc, and all world statements refers to planet, that side there are more than 40 statements and 10 visuals saying planet only, so again really bring solid proofs not speculations.

So you say the thing with the eye is not adolla, ohkubo says it is adolla, who do we believe?
We literally see them enter adolla through the eye also, and somehow you think adolla is a universe somewhere?

adolla is nowhere in the universe, adolla is a higher dimension, even if that eye is adolla, you can't actually enter adolla. literally for shinra to enter "physically" he had to become molecules to do that.

by the way, again, the rest of your debunk is simply saying that it only affected the earth, when it does affect the universe, and it doesn't have to be universal in size to affect the universe.

adolla is nowhere in the universe, adolla is a higher dimension, even if that eye is adolla, you can't actually enter adolla. literally for shinra to enter "physically" he had to become molecules to do that.
Dude you need to stop at this point, Shinra and Sho physically entered the eye, and they ended up in adolla, so yes the eye is the adolla and it sure as hell is not universe sized

Dude you need to stop at this point, Shinra and Sho physically entered the eye, and they ended up in adolla, so yes the eye is the adolla and it sure as hell is not universe sized
again, what does it have to do with the fact that this eye is universal in size so that it has a universal range?nothing,you don't need to be universal in size for being universal.

They aren’t mutually exclusive. Adolla is merging with the world and the universe. We believe that because we have on panel feats of Adolla reality warping the universe.
Where have I said this? also this still doesn’t address his reality is warping on a grander scale than planetary range. Fundamentally disproving your position.
no the standard assumption is to follow the context
And the context here is that. Reality was once 3D and it is now 2D. Due to that fact the whole universe is to be taken as being reality warped due to the fact that

If anime physics=IRL physics is to be taken as the standard assumption then more than just the earth was reality warped from 3D to 2D as we can see the wider fire force universe in 2D style.
So you can tell the art syle of the stars just by lookign at them?
Uh yes we can because stars and even galaxies are quite visible in the series. While they should be visibly in a different style. But as we can see they match the art style of the fire force universe which proves the notion.

Coupled with the fact that it is directly(1) stated(2) that the stars are being reality warped completely disproves your notion entirely.
No we dont see stars been reality warped, we simply see stars shaped block appear in earth atmosphere, an example of seeing a star been reality warped, willl be us been shown an actual star, then boom it turns smaller and was brought closer to earth, that right there is an example,
Yes we do. You’re just wrong. We on panel see the stars being warped into little blocks of stars which is later confirmed multiple(1) times(2)

The stars alongside the moon was reality warped. That is outright stated.
No you did not, you think you did, you disproved nothing, which was why i ignored you, I mean did you see your own reply to my point about the purpose of the adolla is to turn the planet into a sun?
Yes I did. The fact that you did not address a single one of my arguments proves the fact that you’re engaging in bad faith argumentation and yes I did see that point. It does not contradict my position. If you had actually responded to my argument you would see that saying the earth=/= only the earth. Those two statements do not go hand in hand which is why your argument was a moot point since it did not actually counter my position at all.

I do not ignore posts as you do. I respond to each position presented before me. The issue was that your post didn’t actually bother engaging in any counter position of mine. That was the problem.
None of the points are debunked while all your points have been debunked, try again.
You literally have not argued against the position in the slightest. All you’ve said is “no this isn’t true.” That’s not an argument. Actually present an argument t as to how stars are visibly shown to be reality warped as well as the fact that reality was in 3D style but is now in 2D style.

You still have yet to address these facts. You say “only the earth was warped” but if that’s the case how is the rest of the universe in 2D anime style? If only the planet was warped huh?
No none of the panel shows the universe been reality warped, just the damn planet.
Also only earth art style was shown, so yes I can claim and stand on the fact that you cannot prove the universe was affected otherwise.
Standard assumption means anime physics=IRL physics. Thus when we see the artstyle of the world change and matches what the universe now looks like. It’s to be taken as the ubiberse was warped. Unless you take the position that only the planet was originally in 3D shape while the rest of the universe was in 2D

So is that your position Pain? Mental gymnastics? Also you’re wrong because we directly see the stars reality warped can’t argue with on panel feats after all.
I mean you cannot show a single example or visual of it affecting the universe and the two universal statements literally was explained by Arc, and all world statements refers to planet, that side there are more than 40 statements and 10 visuals saying planet only, so again really bring solid proofs not speculations.
Except right here.

Literally no statement you provided states planet only. You are lying when you say that Pain.

Saying planet doesn’t equal only planet. Those are two separate statements.

where, I will wait, point it out circle them showing it.
"What the hell is going on with the sky? Are those stars? What's happening to our world"

Before you say anything, this does not mean it's only affecting the sky. It could mean it's affecting what is seen in the sky i;e: The universe
Also, before you say, World here might come from Sekai which also means universe

Lets go back to the basics and take this things one by one to avoid going around.
What is the end point of adolla, I mean the aftermaths of a completed Great cataclysm?
It is to turn the planet Earth into a new sun but that does not mean it only affects the planet

It simply means the Evangelist is more focused on burning the world as the logical result of its existence as the personification of despair

where, I will wait, point it out circle them showing it.
Dude your position simply doesn’t make sense and is contradicted by the series itself.

The series directly says the stars are being reality warped. It says the universe was reality warped. But for whatever reason you think the stars were “created” an ability not even presented in the series or even on his profile either. Just reality warping.

Lets go back to the basics and take this things one by one to avoid going around.
What is the end point of adolla, I mean the aftermaths of a completed Great cataclysm?
Ok sure actually let’s do that.

Wants to kill the earth and bring about the ultimate death of ever thing. To do this Adolla (the world) is fusing with the regular world. Reality warping is a product of the merge between Adolla the world of thoughts and the real world. Whatever is being reality warped is whatever is being merged with Adolla.

So now that that’s been answered. Answer me this? What was the original art style of reality in Fire Force and what changed it to what it is currently?

I'm actually baffled at this thread. We have people saying that the moon and the stars are literally part of the Earth. Because that's the only way you can claim Adolla only affects planet Earth.
No the claim is that the stars weren’t actually reality warped but instead those block stars were created. Despite the fact that everything else was shown to e reality warped as well as creation not being an ability listed on Adolla’s profile nor has this ability ever been demonstrated in the series either.

Suffice to say this position is contradicted by multiple statements as well as previous feats too.

Ok sure actually let’s do that.

Wants to kill the earth and bring about the ultimate death of ever thing. To do this Adolla (the world) is fusing with the regular world. Reality warping is a product of the merge between Adolla the world of thoughts and the real world. Whatever is being reality warped is whatever is being merged with Adolla.
You did not answer the question,
I mean the aftermaths of a completed Great cataclysm?

You did not answer the question,
I literally did though.

Now can you please answer my question which you have repeatedly neglected to refute.

To All Staff and Regular Members Viewing this CRT:

Because this CRT is kinda getting bogged down and going back and forth, I am now going to summarize the current counter argument as well as address them in this post to to try and keep this concise. Treat this post as a kind of second OP if you will.

Primary Counter Argument: “Adolla is only merging with the planet, not the whole universe. The usage of the term ‘world’ is meant to mean planet and not universe.”

Rebuttal: This is false. As stated in the OP, the reality warping that is caused in the series is due to Adolla’s world merging with the real world. What Adolla is merging with is the cause of the reality warping. Hence the dichotomy between Adolla merging with just the planet to

So, to prove the position that Adolla is merging with the wide spread universe and demonstrate the usage of the term “world” here refers to “universe” as opposed to “planet,” what needs to be done is prove Adolla’s reality warping extends pasts a planetary range. Let me make it clear though, it can mean “planet” depending on the statement, but that doesn’t mean it just means planet in all contexts.

With that being said, I will first state and explain the feats demonstrating my position as well as counter the arguments made against them. Let’s begin:

Feat #1: Reality was 3D, Now it’s 2D

Counter: Space wasn’t shown. All that we see is the earth in 3-D art-style.”

Rebuttal: Irrelevant.

What was shown was reality being 3D. Earth is just the place reality was shown because it’s the center of the story. But reality was the thing being shown to be in 3D. Not “just the earth.”

Trying to insinuate that just because only the earth was shown to be in 3D therefore the rest of the universe wasn’t is not only baseless but totally nonsensical as well. When you go into outer space the art-style doesn’t magically shift into anime-like. No reality remains the same no matter the planet. Therefore the art-style of the universe matches that of the planet as is standard assumption.

Tldr; Earth being shown to be in 3D doesn’t matter and has no bearing on the argument because the focus isn’t on the earth. It’s on reality as a whole. Therefore this reality warping was done on the wider universe and not “just the earth.”

Feat #2: The stars are Shifting!

Counter: “The stars were never reality warped, they were just created because they’re closer to the earth.”

Rebuttal: Literal Headcanon.

There is no basis for this assertion. None whatsoever. The ability being referred to here (creation) is an ability not even listed on Shinra’s profile. That’s because it’s an ability that has never been demonstrated in the series. It’s only ever been reality warping. We even have a visual representation of what this reality warping looks like thanks to the Fire Force anime.

fire-force-moon.gif

As you can see only reality warping is done. No creation is involved. If that wasn’t enough, it straight up outright stated the stars are being reality warped and not created.

Right here it says the very physics of the world have been altered including the stars and the moon.

It’s been outright stated that reality warping is happening on the stars and moon. They are not being created just like how the moon wasn’t created and rather reality warped.

To further support this notion, here’s another statement directly stating Adolla is affecting the stars.

“Determine the future of the stars” is quite the direct way of saying Adolla is affecting the stars with its reality warping as well.

The position “the stars were closer to the earth therefore they were created.” Is once again baseless because the stare could’ve simply been reality warped closer to the earth as they changed into little blocks.

How do I know this? Well it’s because that’s exactly what Shinra did!

He reality warped the sun into a big dumb happy face and brought it closer to the earth as is notably seen in in the image as well as its sequel Soul Eater. So why on earth is it being presumed the stars were created instead of what’s been consistently shown and stated to be happening which is reality warping?

TLDR;
This counter position is literally just fantasy. There’s actually nothing that supports this assertion. Nothing at all. It’s literal fanfiction.

In Summary:

The feats presented in the series overwhelmingly demonstrate reality warping on a far grander scale than planetary range.

The counter positions’ assertions of Adolla merging with only the planet is null and void due to the presence of multiple reality warping feats far extending past planetary and stellar ranges as well as the presence of statements outright saying the physics of the universe has been altered.

The assertion that the stars were simply created and not reality warped is completely unfounded, baseless, and nonsensical as this assertion can be found nowhere in the series and is directly contradicted by multiple statements outright stating that the stars have been reality warped and Adolla is a threat to the stars.

Due to the fact that the reality warping is caused by Adolla’s merger with reality, the usage of the term “world” as well as Adolla’s total merge is done through the wider universe as opposed to just the planet due to the fact that the reality warping extends to the universe and is not limited to just the earth.

Now that this has been said and done I would like to hear opinions/stances from people about which position is to be favored so I can formally count the agreements, disagreements, and neutral stances here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back