• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should the Infinity Gauntlet have its own profile, not just a key of Thanos? It's a weapon which was used by Bruce and Tony, not something intrinsic to Thanos. They are two different subjects: one's a character, one's a weapon.

According to Thanos' profile, the gauntlet's tier is Varies, meaning it's not Thanos wearing it. It shouldn't be there. Just bring back the old tier of his, Incomplete/Complete Infinity Gauntlet and/or make a separate profile for the weapon.

EDIT: The tier should say "Varies depending on target's size".

also...

-

From this thread

Avengers_Infinity_War-Strange_transmutes_vortex.gif

Just a reblog, I still have one evidence to suggest that the entrance is not tangible. Just a recap, I suggested that Thanos should have Non-Physical Interaction in his Incomplete/Complete Infinity Gauntlet key's abilities for having "shattered", with a punch, a portal to the Mirror Dimension. But it was concluded that what Thanos punched was indeed tangible.

So I watched the movie just a while ago and observed their fight scene. I saw that the floating rocks/debris phase through the entrance, further strengthening my point that it's intangible or indeed a portal. The blast from Thanos' gauntlet just went through the Mirror Dimension, giving the illusion that it was physically blocked.

And it says its tier is Varies which suggests that it's not Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, it's the Infinity Gauntlet worn by a character.

Doesn't make sense to me why Thanos' profile has it.

Actually, that's incorrect. It sats Varies because it's destructive potential depends on what you point it at.

For example, the 5-A rating comes from the power stone destroying a large planet. However, the Gauntlet isn't able to just blow Thor away with a single blast because he's not the size of a Large Planet.

The Wright Way said:
Actually, that's incorrect. It sats Varies because it's destructive potential depends on what you point it at.
I misunderstood it, then. I thought the Power Stones' (or any other stones) attack potency depends on the size of who wears it. Or does this hold true as well?

Back