• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I think it’s about time we discuss the elephant in the room

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Revan_Laha/The_Marvels:_Captain_Marvel_reignites_Hala's_Sun

Captain marvel has the best feat among mcu high tiers and now we gotta talk about who scales to what and how.

To start things off pre awakened Thor lvl characters have virtually no way of scaling to her besdies the whole what if fight were Thor and carol were both holding back

And I’m sure there’s more than enough controversy on scaling this way so let’s just ignore that fight and move on to the next candidates . Post awakened Thor lvl characters.

As discussed in this thread

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-captain-marvel-downgrade.160650/

Carol doesn’t scale or downscale to thanos at all in her base, struggling to really even affect a tired and weakened Thanos. So for now I propose that anyone that scales or downscales to Thanos get the tier 4 rating and anyone that doesn’t simply returns to there tier beforehand.

Last edited:
The problem lies deeper than Carols scaling itself at its it stems from Hulk very faultly scaling from Thanos and Thor which makes all pre awakening characters downscale their stronger selves, no matter where they're downgraded back to because of the very faulty scaling of Hulk somewhere he logically doesn't scale it will create this issue over and over again

Ok so I think it’s about time we discuss the elephant in the room

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Revan_Laha/The_Marvels:_Captain_Marvel_reignites_Hala's_Sun

Captain marvel has the best feat among mcu high tiers and now we gotta talk about who scales to what and how.

To start things off pre awakened Thor lvl characters have virtually no way of scaling to her besdies the whole what if fight were Thor and carol were both holding back

And I’m sure there’s more then enough controversy on scaling this way so let’s just move on to the next candidates. Post awakened Thor lvl characters.

The wiki doesnt accept scaling on Alternative realities.
As discussed in this thread

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-captain-marvel-downgrade.160650/

Carol doesn’t scale or downscale to thanos at all in her base, struggling to really even affect a tired and weakened Thanos. So for now I propose that anyone that scales or downscales to Thanos get the tier 4 rating and anyone that doesn’t simply returns to there tier beforehand.
You know that if Captain Marvel doesnt scale to Thanos then Thanos is 6-B right? To begin with the calc is a feat made by Carol you cant take her feat from her to add to the others.

However, I don't agree with scaling vision and hulk and war machine and other characters in key Pre-Awakening like low4-c at last H6-A with preparation

The problem lies deeper than Carols scaling itself at its it stems from Hulk very faultly scaling from Thanos and Thor which makes all pre awakening characters downscale their stronger selves, no matter where they're downgraded back to because of the very faulty scaling of Hulk somewhere he logically doesn't scale it will create this issue over and over again
Hulk stats vary, hulk got stronger, hulk still got his ass beat. Besdies that is a problem to be discussed later
The wiki doesnt accept scaling on Alternative realities.
And why do you think I said we should move past that?
You know that if Captain Marvel doesnt scale to Thanos then Thanos is 6-B right? To begin with the calc is a feat made by Carol you cant take her feat from her to add to the others.
Thanos scales to carol,carol doesn’t scale to Thanos. That’s the whole point of scaling

Wanna add this to the OP as one of the most problematic additions to the scaling chain that needs to be discussed and reverted

@Propellus @Lonkitt @Lacku @Dinobot1996 @Marvel_Champion_07 @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Valiant_Abyss @Maverick_Zero_X @ThanatosX

Summoning all the MCU goons

Its from the same verse, it doesn't allow cross scaling from seperate things or continuity, in the case of the MCU they could potentially scale given their differences aren't varying too far and stick very VERY close to their original versions
Before Captain Marvel 4-C feat she could not scale because it's an alternative reality scaling would be impossible, now that she has the feat it counts lol, then scale her to infinite ultron since she almost cracked him

the Thor that fought carol doesn’t he have awakened mode he had the lightning eyes in the episode
Irrelevant, I literally said to move past that and ignore it because it’s controversial

Wanna add this to the OP as one of the most problematic additions to the scaling chain that needs to be discussed and reverted

@Propellus @Lonkitt @Lacku @Dinobot1996 @Marvel_Champion_07 @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Valiant_Abyss @Maverick_Zero_X @ThanatosX

Summoning all the MCU goons
Pretty sure this an’t the thread to deal with that

I literally just said post awakening characters that scale to thanos would only scale
Can't do that without reverting this CRT man, its whats gonna always directly make them backscale, it needs to be discussed here more than these the others first and foremost because it's why we have this problem in the first place

How is it irrelevant it means it would be a post awakening thor which would toss all the ultron 4c vision stuff in the trash
Because it is an alt timeline and what if scaling in of its self and controversial

Can't do that without reverting this CRT man, its whats gonna always directly make them backscale, it needs to be discussed here more than these the others first and foremost because it's why we have this problem in the first place
Hulk stats vary, hulk got stronger, hulk still got his ass beat. Besdies that is a problem to be discussed later

Marvel has decided to quit the wiki
Oh, did he say why?

Maybe you're not understanding properly man, this ain't a rage amp thing or anything, it outright added Hulk scaling we actively did not support prior as just his regular scaling that backscales to the pre awakening characters, its quite literally how the scaling chain was allowed to go this fsr from something that should have been for like 5 or 6 people

With this crt they will always backscale no matter where you're discussing to put them at

It's funny how iron man's armour scales to Thanos making his armour 4-C which apparently was forgotten but his armour was trashed by a piece of the moon, totally consistent

Maybe you're not understanding properly man, this ain't a rage amp thing or anything, it outright added Hulk scaling we actively did not support prior as just his regular scaling that backscales to the pre awakening characters, its quite literally how the scaling chain was allowed to go this fsr from something that should have been for like 5 or 6 people

With this crt they will always backscale no matter where you're discussing to put them at
I do, you believe hulk well backscale due to his “pre awakened stats” this can be explained away by his varying lvls of strength

I do, you believe hulk well backscale due to his “pre awakened stats” this can be explained away by his varying lvls of strength
Nah not via the justifications used in this crt, as loads of people agreed with in the general discussion they're completely faulty which makes this whole thing fall apart considering what it does to the verse

It's funny how iron man's armour scales to Thanos making his armour 4-C which apparently was forgotten but his armour was trashed by a piece of the moon, totally consistent
As if anything about MCU scaling is truly consistent. Cherry picking is the name of the game, otherwise a tree stump is star level for stopping a swipe from Thanos.

Granted, that tree stump could be Jabari wood, and cooked Jabari wood = vibranium.

I initially thought that the Hulk CRT was supposed to give Hulk either a "Up To" or "Varies Rating" for all his stats or just his Durability so that the scaling would be more or less somewhat consistent.

Another proposition was giving Thor back his Ragnarok Key to do the same thing.

I initially thought that the Hulk CRT was supposed to give Hulk either a "Up To" or "Varies Rating" for all his stats or just his Durability so that the scaling would be more or less somewhat consistent.

Another proposition was giving Thor back his Ragnarok Key to do the same thing.
Disagree because as logic would go people are gonna say well ofc he was at his peak against Thanos and awakwned Thor but the problem is stemming from how he just outright should NOT scale from either to even allow things to go back this far. The central premise of the crt is faulty itself and the scaling chain it establishes clearly doesn't bode well for the verse

the moon didn’t really do anything to tony tho
He even got hurt you see blood on him

k9zFb96.png

Why isn’t Avenger Hulk star level for punching away Vibranium Ultron? And wasn’t he stated the strongest Avenger in Ragnarok in comparison to Pre-Awakening Thor by the Avenger ship?

Nah not via the justifications used in this crt, as loads of people agreed with in the general discussion they're completely faulty which makes this whole thing fall apart considering what it does to the verse
The justifications were downscaling, and loads of mods agreed.

Disagree because as logic would go people are gonna say well ofc he was at his peak against Thanos and awakwned Thor but the problem is stemming from how he just outright should NOT scale from either to even allow things to go back this far. The central premise of the crt is faulty itself and the scaling chain it establishes clearly doesn't bode well for the verse
It doesn’t if we just put varied or something on his profile

Why isn’t Avenger Hulk star level for punching away Vibranium Ultron? And wasn’t he stated the strongest Avenger in Ragnarok in comparison to Pre-Awakening Thor by the Avenger ship?
I mean, we hadn't seen Thor use lightning on Thor until Ragnarok, so it's possible Hulk is gauged based on his besting Thor on the Quinjet and that suckered punch in the train? station.

The justifications were downscaling, and loads of mods agreed.
That's great but most of them also disagree now as they didn't know what it entailed nor foresaw how it messed things up.

I've already said what needs to be done but I'll wait on all of the guys I pinged to get online because literally like every single one of them took major issues with our scaling from Hulk
It doesn’t if we just put varied or something on his profile
It does he simply shouldn't scale to them at all

That's great but most of them also disagree now as they didn't know what it entailed nor foresaw how it messed things up.

I've already said what needs to be done but I'll wait on all of the guys I pinged to get online because literally like every single one of them took major issues with our scaling from Hulk
Alright whatever I guess we’ll wait on them

Why cap the snap at whatever it is right now if hupernove can reach like 10 foe? What's higher than that aside from the Big Bang?

I'm confused. Why doesn't the Low 4-C calc scale to a new Marvels key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back