• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
should the changes from this CRT be applied now? if there are enough staff members that agree with carol’s scaling or wtv
Some of the pages affected are locked so needs staff to unlock and it needs someone good to make all the edits without mistakes since the last time with the 4-C was so rushed that it wasnt made properly.

Some of the pages affected are locked so needs staff to unlock and it needs someone good to make all the edits without mistakes since the last time with the 4-C was so rushed that it wasnt made properly.
Start with Vision, Scarlet Witch and Ultron. Their profiles are open

If you link the pages I can unlock them

If you link the pages I can unlock them

Strange scales or no he was sealing incursions left and right something which took carol and ms marvel and Monica was needed to seal 1
This thread is reverting everyone to where they were at. Since it's been accepted, a different thread is needed for upscaling.

For this case though Strange wasn't sealing anything. He was just delaying the process from happening.

This thread is reverting everyone to where they were at. Since it's been accepted, a different thread is needed for upscaling.

For this case though Strange wasn't sealing anything. He was just delaying the process from happening.
9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

Wrong he’s blantantly closing them up but yeah I work on a different thread then

I've unlocked them after my power nap.

I've unlocked them after my power nap.
I've updated Hulk and Thor's pages now so all of them can be locked again

Last edited:
Yeah basically any High 6-A or Low 4-C is now High 6-B+ again apart from Hela and Odin, sorry I haven’t been able to finish updating the rest of the profiles I’ve been really busy the past couple of days

Yeah basically any High 6-A or Low 4-C is now High 6-B+ again apart from Hela and Odin, sorry I haven’t been able to finish updating the rest of the profiles I’ve been really busy the past couple of days

9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

Wrong he’s blantantly closing them up but yeah I work on a different thread then
Yeah no he wasn’t. Conveniently just got done watching NWH extended on Netflix so it’s fresh. He didn’t close or anything nor was shown to even tighten the gap/holes. They were continuously growing, only at a slower rate. Only after the spell did they actually start shrinking AND closing.

Yeah no he wasn’t. Conveniently just got done watching NWH extended on Netflix so it’s fresh. He didn’t close or anything nor was shown to even tighten the gap/holes. They were continuously growing, only at a slower rate. Only after the spell did they actually start shrinking AND closing.
Incorrect yes he was closing them lol but he couldn’t keep up with all of them the gif I literally showed is him hitting it them then they start to close bruh please actually look before replying

I never said he managed to seal all of them ? and his was on a much higher level then we’ve ever seen

Last edited:
@Qawsedf234 I believe you proposed the Varies tier for Captain Marvel, so could you explain what the canonical basis of that is or add the explanation here, so I can then apply it to her profile?

I believe you proposed the Varies tier for Captain Marvel, so could you explain what the canonical basis of that is or add the explanation here, so I can then apply it to her profile?
Well to quote the page
Varies
These are characters, weapons, etcetera, whose power levels are subject to change, as well as profiles of races/species whose power levels vary depending on the member. “Varies” ratings should only be given to characters who have a canon explanation for why their statistics fluctuate. This does not include characters who are simply inconsistent or have unexplainable variations in their displayed power level. The fluctuations in power must have a clear and logical basis within the character's respective canon
For a clear logical basis we know the following:
  • Her strength depends on her self confidence. Which is why she was weaker for the majority of her superhero career
  • Her binary form is her accessing her full strength, but this can be switched on or off and it does heavily effect her power
  • The stronger she gets the more she glows
  • The new movie was her dealing with personal guilt over what she did and it ends with her making up for her mistake. When doing so she does a feat she didn't know was possible for her before
So in my view her strength is confidence based and she was at her peak confidence with no guilt at the End of Marvels.

Thor's page actually needs to be unlocked again since I didn't notice Pre-Awakening Thor is also Class T because of that Hulk scaling CRT he needs to be Class M my bad
I'll unlock them when I get to a computer

For a clear logical basis we know the following:
  • Her strength depends on her self confidence. Which is why she was weaker for the majority of her superhero career
  • Her binary form is her accessing her full strength, but this can be switched on or off and it does heavily effect her power
  • The stronger she gets the more she glows
  • The new movie was her dealing with personal guilt over what she did and it ends with her making up for her mistake. When doing so she does a feat she didn't know was possible for her before
So in my view her strength is confidence based and she was at her peak confidence with no guilt at the End of Marvels.
Okay, that works. Whenever you get a chance, could you get the scans and citations justifying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back