• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya that goku mentality really got her caught lacking. risking the entire universe for a good fight twice
Were told and shown what Binary looks like

She looks identical to how she looks crushing sanctuary

Potato potato

Also timeskip happened before endgame

Could've gotten stronger
Also kinda funny how when she gets her powers back and seemly enters binary she seems to be absorbing a ships energy

(1:00)

You mean the scene meant to show her breaking an inhibiter chip meant to contain her full power?

Were told and shown what Binary looks like

She looks identical to how she looks crushing sanctuary

Potato potato

Also timeskip happened before endgame

Could've gotten stronger
ya and she looks the same when she’s fighting Thanos before even touching the gauntlet

Ah yes then she was just having a good warm up before thanos tossed her right?
You mean the scene meant to show her breaking an inhibiter chip meant to contain her full power?
Why yes and she also happens to be in contact with some energy just like when she demolishes the sanctuary and overpowered thanos

If her being binary in the script is being used, I reckon her being exhausted from destroying Sanctuary II is fair game.

If

Personally I'd wait and see if the new movie does anything to effect CM.

For the thread I'll look through it when I get the time I guess.
I suppose the OP’s arguments make sense.
Which of these do you think works best based on the OP's arguments and whatever else that was brought up?

Which of these do you think works best based on the OP's arguments and whatever else that was brought up?

Tier: 9-B | Varies from at least 7-A to High 6-B with energy absorption

Attack Potency:
Wall level+ (Defeated Bron-Char and Korath the Pursuer, breaking the latter's sword before overpowering him. Fought and overpowered Skrulls,[1] who can harm Gravik in a group.[2] Blasted through concrete, a train roof, a juke box, a door and a ceiling[1]) | Varies from at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II.[3] Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat[1]) to Large Country level+ with with energy absorption (Briefly overwhelmed and restrained Thanos, faring much better than ever before and forcing him to use the Power Stone to break off from her, although Thanos was exhausted and wounded from previously fighting Scarlet Witch, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and many other heroes[3])

Tier: 9-B | Varies from at least 7-A to High 6-B with energy absorption

Attack Potency:
Wall level+ (Defeated Bron-Char and Korath the Pursuer, breaking the latter's sword before overpowering him. Fought and overpowered Skrulls,[1] who can harm Gravik in a group.[2] Blasted through concrete, a train roof, a juke box, a door and a ceiling[1]) | Varies from at least Mountain level (Destroyed the Sanctuary II.[3] Forced Ronan and the Kree warships to retreat[1]) to Large Country level+ with with energy absorption (Briefly overwhelmed and restrained Thanos, faring much better than ever before and forcing him to use the Power Stone to break off from her, although Thanos was exhausted and wounded from previously fighting Scarlet Witch, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and many other heroes[3])
I don't think there's a need for Varies assuming if we're going with Option 2 (Energy Absorption)

Though I'm gonna assume you agree with that one?

I don't think there's a need for Varies assuming if we're going with Option 2 (Energy Absorption)

Though I'm gonna assume you agree with that one?
Like I said before isn't it better to change energy absortion to energy manipulation since there is no confirmation of her having absorbed the infinity stones

So you think because she can absorb energy you can just assume she absorbed energy from the infinity gaunlet?
And just because i choose option 4 doesnt mean i cant tell my opinion to improve the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back