• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are taking what I said way out context and twisting it into your own narrative. Nice
I’m not 1 is above the gauntlet the other carol is now you debunked yourself congratulations

You ""cover it"" with evidence thats been debunked every time before you proceed to mess with the context to make your side of the argument look nicer. Yeah. I'm the one who lacks common sense. Right
What you can’t debunk any evidence what are you even talking about it’s not possible to debunk a statement saying the axe is stronger then the gauntlet now your spouting nonsense

Anyways I've made my stance on this pretty crystal clear. Not going in circles with your dollar store ass arguments anymore. No need to play a broken record
Crystal clear your stance horrible arguments horrible we show you numerous wog + the guy who invented the gauntlet agreeing with us your reaction well it’s still not above carol because I said so

like I suggest you step away from mcu or not be as active like you have been if this is really the type of stuff you come up with

Yeah through raw power so you’re agreeing with me
No, mate.
I would agree with this but this wiki accepted fat Thor as weaker and my crt to change that has never been accepted yet
So you don’t agree with your own argument, lmao.
I agree but it’s irrelevant as prime thor is L&T your trying to apply limits from weaker Thor’s it’s like saying L&T Thor is limited to the feats of aou Thor thor power level is consistently changing throughout the films
Dude, you’re saying that Endgame Thor is>IW Thor, and that Carol is > EG Thor, but Carol isn’t > IW Thor?

Crystal clear your stance horrible arguments horrible we show you numerous wog + the guy who invented the gauntlet agreeing with us your reaction well it’s still not above carol because I said so
I literally told you I was stopping here because I made my stance, but you keep trying to argue with me 😭 😭 😭

Also, way to misrepresent my argument jackass

like I suggest you step away from mcu or not be as active like you have been if this is really the type of stuff you come up with
I know you think this is a super cool badass retort but I LITERALLY TRIED TO STEP AWAY FROM THE MCU BUT PEOPLE KEEP @ING ME HERE AND ON OTHER MCU THREADS. Talking about this verse in the VSBW community is like walking on thorns for me, I hate this shit

And I'm not making anything up wtf???? You....you do know that I've positively contributed to a decent portion of MCU revisions right.....?

Anyways, please stop with the back and forth. I've made my stance as requested and I'm not going in circles by sharing shit thats already been posted in billions of other threads

No, mate.
Yes mate and this accepts it as so

So you don’t agree with your own argument, lmao.
That isn’t my argument I’m saying that thor isn’t prime lmao actually read and understand before replying with your opinion you comparing feats from 2 different Thor’s and sayings they have the same limits

Dude, you’re saying that Endgame Thor is>IW Thor, and that Carol is > EG Thor, but Carol isn’t > IW Thor?
possibly but irrelevant as prime thor is above that like what do you not understand thor power changes between films that’s just how growth works sorry

I literally told you I was stopping here because I made my stance, but you keep trying to argue with me 😭 😭 😭

Also, way to misrepresent my argument jackass
Bro cussing how are you not getting a warning from a mod

And nobody is mispresenting anything you stated carol isn’t above the gauntlet the axe is meaning your own words debunks that carol is stronger then it

I know you think this is a super cool badass retort but I LITERALLY TRIED TO STEP AWAY FROM THE MCU BUT PEOPLE KEEP @ING ME HERE. Talking about this verse in the VSBW community is like walking on thorns for me, I hate this shit
just ignore the pings like if you ever get to the point your cussing nonstop in a debate you shouldn’t be debating

And I'm not making anything up wtf???? You....you do know that I've contributed to a decent portion of MCU revisions right.....?
Cool you can contribute to what ever you want doesn’t debunk anything and saying serval wog + feats are wrong because your clearly biased to carol is also not a debunk

Anyways, please stop with the back and forth. I've made my stance as requested and I'm not going in circles by sharing shit thats already been posted in billions of other threads
Then just don’t reply back to me if your done ?

Bro cussing how are you not getting a warning from a mod
I'm an adult
And nobody is mispresenting anything you stated carol isn’t above the gauntlet the axe is meaning your own words debunks that carol is stronger then it

just ignore the pings like if you ever get to the point your cussing nonstop in a debate you shouldn’t be debating

Cool you can contribute to what ever you want doesn’t debunk anything and saying serval wog + feats are wrong because your clearly biased to carol is also not a debunk
You're twisting everything I say, so yes, you're misrepresenting me

Dude I couldn't give a RAT'S ASS about Carol if I wanted to. I only really care about the Tier 8 dudes (mostly Spider-Man) and Netflix side of the MCU. Don't call me bias because she ain't my favourite, not even the top 20 of the MCU LMAO

Also no, I'm not gonna "ignore pings" when you keep pinging me after I tell you to stop replying

Then just don’t reply back to me if your done ?

Cool. Lets call our convo quits here then. No more replies

I'm an adult
Then act like one? also That’s still a rule to not get heated on this site or no

You're twisting everything I say, so yes, you're misrepresenting me

Dude I couldn't give a RAT'S ASS about Carol if I wanted to. I only really care about the Tier 8 dudes (mostly Spider-Man) and Netflix side of the MCU. Don't call me bias because she ain't my favourite, not even the top 20 of the MCU LMAO

Also no, I'm not gonna "ignore pings" when you keep pinging me after I tell you to stop replying
Also wrong haven’t twisted anything your debunk has 0 evidence no reasoning and is completely biased to carol my claim is something that’s stated by multiple wog shown to us by feats and even by the man who literally created the gauntlet

My guy you can’t expect to ping people with an essay and not respond back if you really don’t want to be apart of the discussion just ignore the reply it’s not hard literally 1 click

2-B IG Thanos ain't too far-fetched, lad is already "At least 3-A" and we already have it at Low 1-C, so nothing really changes scaling-wise

Then act like one? also That’s still a rule to not get heated on this site or no

Also wrong have twisted anything your debunk has 0 evidence no reasoning and is completely biased to carol mine and something that’s stated by multiple wog shown to us by feats and even by the man who literally created the gauntlet

My guy you can’t expect to ping people with an essay and not respond back if you really don’t want to be apart of the discussion just ignore the reply it’s not hard literally 1 click
Bruh... Stop responding to Lonkitt's comments please. It's over. I'm not going to repeat it.

2-B IG Thanos ain't too far-fetched, lad is already "At least 3-A" and we already have it at Low 1-C, so nothing really changes scaling-wise
You know that between 3-A and 2-B is infinite distances, Thanos almost died to snap half the universe which is not even High 3-A feat and we don't even know for sure how well he would be if he had actually destroyed the entire universe, or if he was gonna survive in void but destroy over 1001 infinites?

You know that between 3-A and 2-B is infinite distances, Thanos almost died to snap half the universe which is not even High 3-A feat and we don't even know for sure how well he would be if he had actually destroyed the entire universe, or if he was gonna survive in void but destroy over 1001 infinites?
The half snap thing should be magnitudes below 3-A, he shouldn't even be able to accomplish whatever he wanted in Endgames if this was the case.
It could also be more of a range problem than an AP problem, I dunno.

1. Thanos was "the most powerful villain in the entire MCU" shown so far at that point (which scales him above 2-B Dormammu, and makes sense due to Thanos having all six stones instead of just the one stone Doctor Strange used to beat Dormammu)

9310644-infinitywarbook12copy.jpg
I can agree that this statement would put Thanos with the full power Infinity Gauntlet above Dormammu in terms of power but the part you mentioned about Doctor Strange beating Dormammu with just one didn't have anything to do with power, he just kept using the time stone as an eventual win method through hax, so that last part irrelevant to the scaling.
2. Combined, the stones "grant their wielder unlimited power"

3. "Unlike their previous owners, Thanos is able to harness the stones' powers on a completely different level" and "They've been misused by people who didn't understand their true power" (which includes Doctor Strange who used the Time Stone to trap multiversal Dormammu -- Dormammu whom Wong described as "a being of infinite power" in Doctor Strange 1, and Malekith who would have destroyed the universe with the Reality Stone which Odin described as "an ancient force of infinite destruction" in Thor 2)

9310649-infinitywarbook13copy.jpg
Those are kind of just support statements which are fine but using the time stone to trap Dormammu isn't a power feat.
4. The Infinity Gauntlet is "a device capable of harnessing the gems' power" (no limitation is put on that ability)

9310617-infinitywarbook6copy.jpg
Okay... Not really sure that was in question.
5. "Thor finally obtains the ULTIMATE WEAPON when he gets Stormbreaker" (hence above the Gauntlet, which has unlimited power that makes Thanos above 2-B Dormammu)

9310656-infinitywarbook14.png
I don't recall if Stormbreaker has any anti-feats. If not, I'd be fine with it scaling to the Infinity Gauntlet.
6. Thanos "doesn't spend a lot of energy intentionally trying to murder people unless they're in some way a threat to his agenda" (getting knocked down and blown back several feet, one second after Thanos gained the last Infinity Stone, by a god whose people Thanos just slaughtered, and whom Thanos failed to kill with the Power Stone explosion, is clearly a threat to his agenda.)

9310662-infinitywarbook15copy.jpg
Okay... What's this being used to support?
The Infinity War creators call Thor's Stormbreaker attack on Thanos a power feat, and say that he could have killed Thanos.

There is no WoG statement that Thanos held back on Thor with the Gauntlet, no WoG statement that Thanos had limited use of the stones full power, and no WoG statement that Stormbreaker used hax against the Gauntlet.

Eitri making both weapons and knowing how to make a weapon that can beat the Gauntlet does NOT equate to hax, nor that Thanos had limited use of the stones' full power.

Thanos holding back against previous opponents whom he actually overpowered and beat is NOT evidence Thanos held back against Thor, whom he already failed to kill with the Power Stone.

Thanos also changed his facial expression by grimacing while futilely firing against Stormbreaker. That is physical reaction.

So Thanos had time to physically react against Thor, tried to overpower Stormbreaker, and failed, despite having unlimited power superior to Dormammu, whom Wong already stated is a being of infinite power and VSB acknowledges is 2-B.

Yes, this would mean Stormbreaker scales to the Infinity Gauntlet in power given it overpowered it.

I'm not going to touch on the last part about Thor Love and Thunder or Eternity since I haven't watch that movie or follow the lore like that. However, if we use these sources that the OP linked, I can see Stormbreaker and Infinity Gauntlet scaling above Dormammu in power. However, I haven't watched or followed anything MCU related in years so if someone could provide solid counterpoints to the upgrade or quote a comment that did, please let me know.

That's Thanos durability, I don't think the OP is arguing for Thanos to get upgraded, just the Infinity Gauntlet. However, given he nearly died from the snap which wasn't above 3-A, you could argue he wouldn't have survived using it's 2-B power to destroy the stones which survived the snap without issue. So this is a valid point in my opinion.

Irrelevant as Thanos own stats don’t limit the actual strength of the gauntlet axe is still stated to be stronger

And we do know what happens if he destroyed the universe he would’ve survived just fine and turned into king thanos

It doesn’t people misinterprete that statement as some sort of nullification but it’s stated 2 times that it’s done through raw power not some head canon enchantment to power null infinity stones
That's like saying X sword who was built to beat an Outer being doesn't scale to Outer bc "it was built to counter his powers"
Hell, The Anti Golden Armor from Ninjago was accepted at 2-C for Base Lloyd as it was also built to counter Golden Master's GP who is 2-C, its the same case here

Can you send those statements at least?
1 is from the video above where Russo say look at the power of this axe as it negs the gauntlet another is someone asking if mjolnir could do the same feat they stated no mjolnir wasn’t strong enough which is raw power and last one is this
9116723-9353593394-image.png

Implying that the only way it could’ve countered stormbreaker would be a different way then raw power like opening up a portal with space stone using time stone etc ?

Anyway it’s stated 3 times that Russo bros consider it countering it through raw power not some goofy ah nullification enchantment

1 is from the video above where Russo say look at the power of this axe as it negs the gauntlet another is someone asking if mjolnir could do the same feat they stated no mjolnir wasn’t strong enough and last one is this
9116723-9353593394-image.png

Implying that the only way it could’ve countered stormbreaker would be a different way then raw power like opening up a portal with space stone using time stone etc ?

Anyway it’s stated 3 times that Russo bros consider it countering it through raw power not some goofy ah nullification enchantment
Alright nice

"Look at how powerful this axe (Stormbreaker) is. The man who made the Gauntlet and the axe, provided Thor with the weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet."

Like if vs wiki tries to deny stormbreaker upgrade you know this site is wack

"Look at how powerful this axe (Stormbreaker) is. The man who made the Gauntlet and the axe, provided Thor with the weapon that could defeat the Gauntlet."

Like if vs wiki tries to deny stormbreaker upgrade you know this site is wack
Nah I'd "I'm really not in the mood for this as this proposal just seems like a rejected concept over and over again" 🗿🗿🗿🗿🍷🍷🍷🍷

Y'know what, I was asked to comment here by like 3 people, so let's go.
MCU Thor and Thanos should be upgraded to 2-B because there are WoG statements that Thanos was the most powerful villain shown in the MCU at that point, hence above 2-B Dormammu, and Thor hurled Stormbreaker, which WoG called the "ultimate weapon", and hence above the Gauntlet, through Thanos' energy beam to impale him, a feat that Infinity War creators called a power feat -- with no WoG statement that Thanos held back, Stormbreaker used hax, nor that Thanos has limited use of the stones.
Word of God requires in-universe support. This is unusable even if 2-B Thanos wasn't an outlier and a half.
We also have WoG statements that Stormbreaker, which Thor possesses, opens the Bifrost to transcend people beyond time and physical space to the Low 2-C higher dimension -- not pocket reality -- of the actual cosmic entity literal universe Eternity. The sheer physical size of Thor while standing before Eternity requires large multi-galaxy level 3-B attack potency.

Thor possesses Stormbreaker. Hence Thor gets these feats. Proof below.
You'd have to prove Thor can use Bifröst to attack, otherwise, it's nothing.

And as for Eternity, trying to say Thor is that size is stupid at best due to the fact that he's very clearly not. Maybe he's 3-B in Eternity's place, but that is all I might give him.
The book "The Art of Marvel Studios Avengers Infinity War" says that:

1. Thanos was "the most powerful villain in the entire MCU" shown so far at that point (which scales him above 2-B Dormammu, and makes sense due to Thanos having all six stones instead of just the one stone Doctor Strange used to beat Dormammu)

9310644-infinitywarbook12copy.jpg

See above, Word of God requires in-universe support, this is unusable.
2. Combined, the stones "grant their wielder unlimited power"
You'd have to prove in very specific terms this is prove-ably High 3-A, considering the stones did a 6-C shockwave when they got used big time. Not a High 3-A one.
3. "Unlike their previous owners, Thanos is able to harness the stones' powers on a completely different level" and "They've been misused by people who didn't understand their true power" (which includes Doctor Strange who used the Time Stone to trap multiversal Dormammu -- Dormammu whom Wong described as "a being of infinite power" in Doctor Strange 1, and Malekith who would have destroyed the universe with the Reality Stone which Odin described as "an ancient force of infinite destruction" in Thor 2)

9310649-infinitywarbook13copy.jpg
Dormammu got haxed, not out-AP'd.
4. The Infinity Gauntlet is "a device capable of harnessing the gems' power" (no limitation is put on that ability)

9310617-infinitywarbook6copy.jpg
Again, prove it's High 3-A and not like 6-C(I know MCU is 6-B right now.)
5. "Thor finally obtains the ULTIMATE WEAPON when he gets Stormbreaker" (hence above the Gauntlet, which has unlimited power that makes Thanos above 2-B Dormammu)

9310656-infinitywarbook14.png
Not what I'd call solid, considering everything you've shown so far isn't scaling to Dormammu.
6. Thanos "doesn't spend a lot of energy intentionally trying to murder people unless they're in some way a threat to his agenda" (getting knocked down and blown back several feet, one second after Thanos gained the last Infinity Stone, by a god whose people Thanos just slaughtered, and whom Thanos failed to kill with the Power Stone explosion, is clearly a threat to his agenda.)

9310662-infinitywarbook15copy.jpg
Okay, and?
The Infinity War creators call Thor's Stormbreaker attack on Thanos a power feat, and say that he could have killed Thanos.

There is no WoG statement that Thanos held back on Thor with the Gauntlet, no WoG statement that Thanos had limited use of the stones full power, and no WoG statement that Stormbreaker used hax against the Gauntlet.

Eitri making both weapons and knowing how to make a weapon that can beat the Gauntlet does NOT equate to hax, nor that Thanos had limited use of the stones' full power.

Thanos holding back against previous opponents whom he actually overpowered and beat is NOT evidence Thanos held back against Thor, whom he already failed to kill with the Power Stone.

Thanos also changed his facial expression by grimacing while futilely firing against Stormbreaker. That is physical reaction.

So Thanos had time to physically react against Thor, tried to overpower Stormbreaker, and failed, despite having unlimited power superior to Dormammu, whom Wong already stated is a being of infinite power and VSB acknowledges is 2-B.

---

The book "The Art of Marvel Studios Thor Love & Thunder" says:

"As Gorr steps through, they all find themselves before the cosmic entity he was seeking: Eternity"

"Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe, was introduced into Marvel Comics as long ago as 1965's Strange Tales #138, from the boundless imagination of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. In sheer scale, he is the biggest character that Andy Park has translated for the Marvel Cinematic Universe"

"But eventually, Taika went, 'Let's keep it simple and stick with what Eternity looks like in the comics"

9309077-ltartbook1copy.jpg

9309076-ltartbook2copy.jpg

Note that VSB has comic book Hank Pym scaling to low outerverse level ATTACK POTENCY for ascending to Eternity's plane of existence.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hank_Pym_(Marvel_Comics)

Note that VSB has MCU Celestials at multi-galactic attack potency based on sheer physical size.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestials_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Low 2-C MCU Eternity's VSB profile says it has a "pocket reality"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)#:~:text=5 References-,Summary,universe, expanding life and creation.

But there is no WoG statement that Thor enters a "pocket reality," instead of standing before the true Eternity itself

The only WoG statements available (which I provide here above) are that L&T showed the actual Eternity, which literally is a universe.

The book "The Art of Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy" says that:

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Marvel_s_Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy/u25EDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=Marvel's+Guardians+Of+The+Galaxy:+The+Art+Of+The+Movie&printsec=frontcover

"Eternity represents all time in the universe, and has unlimited ability to manipulate time, space, matter, energy, or reality."

9310628-eternitygotgbookcopy.jpg

The official Disney Plus audio description of this scene says "Gorr approaches a giant seated figure whose body resembles a view of the cosmos."

The cosmos means the universe.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cosmos

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/cosmos

That means Stormbreaker, by summoning the Bifrost, can transcend people to a Low 2-C higher dimension -- not a pocket reality -- beyond the time and physical space of the universe and grow them in physical size to large multi-galactic based on onscreen visuals.

And Thor currently possesses Stormbreaker. Growing to the size shown in the image below is itself sufficient to give Thor 3-B attack potency.

9247925-thorgorreternity.jpg

Again, alleged anti-feats do not negate actual feats. Whatever low end anti-feats Thor may have, he still has these high end feats.

Overall, this entire CRT is made up of 3 things

Repeated use of unsupported Word of God

MASSIVE outliers scaling a group of consistently 3-D guys to 4-D levels of power(Ex. Iron Spider)

Treating Hax like AP

This CRT is a headache and the OP and the ones arguing in favor of it should take a crash course on how we treat Word of God and Guidebooks.

Most of the other points either violate discussion rules made from prior CRTs on this verse (Lengthy discussions I should add), or they straight up have no idea how site standards work. IDK why we're entertaining this in the first place after all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back