• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"S-s-s-s-sorry...! W-w-What are your m-m-m-measurements or s-should I t-take them m-myself...!" Olorin said, immediately wanting to right her mistakes

"I try to push my limits in spars..." Kentoria responded, closing her eyes as she again tried to reason why he stopped the spar
"...I c-c-can just... write them down..." Elis murmured, it was practically a whisper as she was clearly dying from embarrassment.

"Look..." Adrian said, sighing. "I'm just concerned, that's all. It's fine and dandy to push yourself, but... Look, whatever- Just- Ugh..." Adrian stumbled on his words, clearly not knowing how to word it.

"...I c-c-can just... write them down..." Elis murmured, it was practically a whisper as she was clearly dying from embarrassment.

"Look..." Adrian said, sighing. "I'm just concerned, that's all. It's fine and dandy to push yourself, but... Look, whatever- Just- Ugh..." Adrian stumbled on his words, clearly not knowing how to word it.
"A-a-at least it's just us in here..." Olorin murmured, having closed her eyes and began to go to the other side of the room unconsciously

"...concerned...? Why are you concerned?" Kentoria asked genuinely

"A-a-at least it's just us in here..." Olorin murmured, having closed her eyes and began to to to the other side of the room unconsciously

"...concerned...? Why are you concerned?" Kentoria asked genuinely
Elis wrote down her measurements for Olorin, teleporting the paper into Olorin's hand, remaining silent, though one could hear her embarrassed fumbling.

"I mean... Like, all the bleeding and shit, and how you keep pushing yourself, it just concerns me. I ain't got no right to stop yah, it just rubs me the wrong way. We're friends, yknow? Shit like that is just... concerning, I guess." Adrian explained as best he could.

Elis wrote down her measurements for Olorin, teleporting the paper into Olorin's hand, remaining silent, though one could hear her embarrassed fumbling.

"I mean... Like, all the bleeding and shit, and how you keep pushing yourself, it just concerns me. I ain't got no right to stop yah, it just rubs me the wrong way. We're friends, yknow? Shit like that is just... concerning, I guess." Adrian explained as best he could.
Olorin began making 14 sets of clothing for Elis, making sure they actually fit while she made them with creation, specifically making them to be stupid durable and even serve as a kind of armor for Elis, quickly finishing them and moving them over to Elis, which were exact matches to her clothes now "Y-you want me to help you g-get them on...?" Olorin asked embarrassedly

Kentoria stared at Adrian for a bit, slowly blinking once before responding "I guess it has been a long time since how hard I went was fussed over by someone besides Elis..." Kentoria muttered, sighing as she coughed up a solid pint of blood before beginning to regenerate

Olorin began making 14 sets of clothing for Elis, making sure they actually fit while she made them with creation, specifically making them to be stupid durable and even serve as a kind of armor for Elis, quickly finishing them and moving them over to Elis, which were exact matches to her clothes now "Y-you want me to help you g-get them on...?" Olorin asked embarrassedly

Kentoria stared at Adrian for a bit, slowly blinking once before responding "I guess it has been a long time since how hard I went was fussed over by someone besides Elis..." Kentoria muttered, sighing as she coughed up a solid pint of blood before beginning to regenerate
Elis just teleported one of the shirts onto herself, sighing as she uncovered herself. "Thanks, Olorin..." Elis murmured, still looking away from her. "I need to enchant them all over again... Haa..." She thought to herself.

"Yeah, you should probably get some rest. I ain't gonna stop yah if you want to keep going, though..." Adrian said.

"S-sorry... again... they should serve as a form of armor for you though... and not be so tight..." Olorin murmured, wanting to help Elis enchant but clearly not at all having the magical knowledge to do so

"Fine, if you insist." Kentoria said, sighing out

(Poke)

"S-sorry... again... they should serve as a form of armor for you though... and not be so tight..." Olorin murmured, wanting to help Elis enchant but clearly not at all having the magical knowledge to do so

"Fine, if you insist." Kentoria said, sighing out
Elis sighed, "I'll do it later, Olorin..." She said with a smile, gently placing her hand on Olorin's head.

Adrian nodded, mounting Dragon Slayer onto his back. "Alright. Do whatever you want."
Charlotte shook her head, simply leaving the gathering as she headed back to her room. She clutched her head, the headache getting worse and worse with every step. Her breath became shaky as she fumbled with her door, eventually opening it. Throwing herself forward, she collapsed onto her bed, breathing heavily.
(Poke.)
Timcanpy continued to look around, soon coming up to Charlotte's room as she knocked on the door.

"Charlotte. This is Timcanpy. May I enter?"

Elis sighed, "I'll do it later, Olorin..." She said with a smile, gently placing her hand on Olorin's head.

Adrian nodded, mounting Dragon Slayer onto his back. "Alright. Do whatever you want."
"A-alright-" Olorin paused as Elis put her hand on her head, vividly remembering when someone around her age who was black-haired did this exact thing to her, causing Olorin to tear up then, and again now.

"Let's keep an eye on eachother out there yeah?" Kentoria asked, already moving to pick up her massive "weapon" again to train and talk

"A-alright-" Olorin paused as Elis put her hand on her head, vividly remembering when someone around her age who was black-haired did this exact thing to her, causing Olorin to tear up then, and again now.

"Let's keep an eye on eachother out there yeah?" Kentoria asked, already moving to pick up her massive "weapon" again to train and talk
Elis immediately removed her hand, seeming worried that she did something wrong. "O-Olorin...!?! What's wrong...!?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Adrian murmured, clearly planning on doing some basic exercises now, which is probably why he'd yet to unmount Dragon Slayer.

Elis immediately removed her hand, seeming worried that she did something wrong. "O-Olorin...!?! What's wrong...!?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Adrian murmured, clearly planning on doing some basic exercises now, which is probably why he'd yet to unmount Dragon Slayer.
"Just... memories... better ones..." Olorin murmured closing her eyes as she tried to regain control of her emotions

"By the way... how did it go with Kirby?" Kentoria asked, beginnig to swing now

"Just... memories... better ones..." Olorin murmured closing her eyes as she tried to regain control of her emotions

"By the way... how did it go with Kirby?" Kentoria asked, beginnig to swing now
"Do... Do you need a hug...?" Elis murmured, holding her arms open for Olorin.

"I'd say it went well!" Kirby said, finally speaking up as she sat on Adrian's back while he did push-ups, still in human form. "How are you two lovebirds moving along?"

"Do... Do you need a hug...?" Elis murmured, holding her arms open for Olorin.

"I'd say it went well!" Kirby said, finally speaking up as she sat on Adrian's back while he did push-ups, still in human form. "How are you two lovebirds moving along?"
Olorin slumped forward into Elis, hugging her tightly and quietly crying into her shoulder

"Huh?" Kentoria responded, not quite getting it

Olorin slumped forward into Elis, hugging her tightly and quietly crying into her shoulder

"Huh?" Kentoria responded, not quite getting it
Elis hugged back gently, doing her best to comfort Olorin as she didn't really know what was going on... She assumed it was some sort of trauma that they'd talk about later when she was more comfortable.

"Kirby, don't be gross, it ain't like that." Adrian said, chuckling lightheartedly as he exercised.

"Oh, sure it ain't, master!" Kirby said, amused at Kentoria's confusion.

Elis hugged back gently, doing her best to comfort Olorin as she didn't really know what was going on... She assumed it was some sort of trauma that they'd talk about later when she was more comfortable.

"Kirby, don't be gross, it ain't like that." Adrian said, chuckling lightheartedly as he exercised.

"Oh, sure it ain't, master!" Kirby said, amused at Kentoria's confusion.
Olorin cried for a solid five minutes, long enough for the area around her eyes to become darker from the tears, until she began to just breathe to try and calm herself, immensely thankful for Elis's comfort

"Uhuh..." Kentoria grunted, not really caring how Kirby saw it, though she didn't quite know what to think of what was said

Olorin cried for a solid five minutes, long enough for the area around her eyes to become darker from the tears, until she began to just breathe to try and calm herself, immensely thankful for Elis's comfort

"Uhuh..." Kentoria grunted, not really caring how Kirby saw it, though she didn't quite know what to think of what was said
"Do you... want to talk about it... Olorin...?" Elis asked, still hugging her.

"Seriously though, you two work surprisingly well together as a pair. I'm glad that you're friends!" Kirby said happily as Adrian did push-ups.

"Do you... want to talk about it... Olorin...?" Elis asked, still hugging her.

"Seriously though, you two work surprisingly well together as a pair. I'm glad that you're friends!" Kirby said happily as Adrian did push-ups.
"N-not right now..." Olorin murmured, beginning to smile a little, looking to better memories now, though her sadness ached out

"Eh, who knows, might become what you joked about at some point, only time will tell." Kentoria responded, grunting as she made a hard swing which tore her skin

"N-not right now..." Olorin murmured, beginning to smile a little, looking to better memories now, though her sadness ached out

"Eh, who knows, might become what you joked about at some point, only time will tell." Kentoria responded, grunting as she made a hard swing which tore her skin
"Alright, Olorin... I'm here for you if you need to talk, alright...?" Elis said gently, still hugging her.

"Ugh... Sounds complicated." Adrian said, noticing her torn skin but ignoring it, figuring that it wasn't to bad.

"Alright, Olorin... I'm here for you if you need to talk, alright...?" Elis said gently, still hugging her.

"Ugh... Sounds complicated." Adrian said, noticing her torn skin but ignoring it, figuring that it wasn't to bad.
"Yeah... thanks, Elis... how are you feeling...?" Olorin asked, feeling better now, closing her eyes as she hugged Olorin tighter

"Don't tell me the prince never got a princess." Kentoria responded a little jokingly, her skin regenerating just after blood started to seep through her armor

"Yeah... thanks, Elis... how are you feeling...?" Olorin asked, feeling better now, closing her eyes as she hugged Olorin tighter

"Don't tell me the prince never got a princess." Kentoria responded a little jokingly, her skin regenerating just after blood started to seep through her armor
"I'm feeling fine... Nervous, but fine..." Elis murmured, smiling as best she could at the time.

"Maybe you should talk when you get a prince yourself, Milady..." Adrian said jokingly, getting up and unmounting Dragon Slayer, Kirby hopping onto his shoulder as he began practicing swordsmanship again.

Dean would suddenly appear out of a hellish circle in front of Timcanpy and bumps into her by accident

"Excuse me....i didnt see you....there...till it was....too late...."

Apologizes the man immediately after

Dean would suddenly appear out of a hellish circle in front of Timcanpy and bumps into her by accident

"Excuse me....i didnt see you....there...till it was....too late...."

Apologizes the man immediately after
"It is of no consequence." Timcanpy said blankly, not seeming at all bothered.

"That is my name and classification, yes." Timcanpy said, knocking on Charlotte's door once again while still looking at Dean.

"Really now? Arent you indifferent to others besides your little master? How come you went to miss Charlotte on your own decision?"

Wonders Dean with arms crossed and an eyebrow lifted

"I promised Charlotte I would help her maintain her health. If she falls off once more, her usefulness in combat will do so as well." Timcanpy said bluntly.

"
"I'm feeling fine... Nervous, but fine..." Elis murmured, smiling as best she could at the time.

"Maybe you should talk when you get a prince yourself, Milady..." Adrian said jokingly, getting up and unmounting Dragon Slayer, Kirby hopping onto his shoulder as he began practicing swordsmanship again.
"G-good... I miss him..." Olorin murmured genuinely, clearly thinking about her lost friend before smiling at Elis the best she could "Anything you want to do...?" Olorin asked a little nervously

"Kirby seems to have her eyes set on making us prince and princess." Kentoria responded as she swung again, forcing her body to adapt to the weight and make her stronger

"
"G-good... I miss him..." Olorin murmured genuinely, clearly thinking about her lost friend before smiling at Elis the best she could "Anything you want to do...?" Olorin asked a little nervously

"Kirby seems to have her eyes set on making us prince and princess." Kentoria responded as she swung again, forcing her body to adapt to the weight and make her stronger
"Well, I'd like to get to enchanting all these clothes you made for me..." Elis murmured, chuckling a bit as she finally pulled away from the hug.

"Maaaaaybe! Come on, you two would totally look so cute together!" Kirby said happily.

"Ugh..." Adrian groaned as Kirby said this, continuing to swing Dragon Slayer.
"But did you think of that on your own?"

Asked further
"Well, yes, I did." Timcanpy said, "Why wouldn't I have been the one to think of it?"

"Well, I'd like to get to enchanting all these clothes you made for me..." Elis murmured, chuckling a bit as she finally pulled away from the hug.

"Maaaaaybe! Come on, you two would totally look so cute together!" Kirby said happily.

"Ugh..." Adrian groaned as Kirby said this, continuing to swing Dragon Slayer.
"Heheh... tell me if they start getting tight or are tight... o-okay...?" Olorin asked, blushing profusely as she remembered the sight of the tears in Elis's old shirt

"She's probably gonna bug us for awhile about this, better get used to it now!" Kentoria responded as her next swing practically ripped through her arms and caused her to bleed profusely as he regeneration kicked in and began regenerating her wounds, the woman wondering why Kirby really wanted her and Adrian to be together

"Heheh... tell me if they start getting tight or are tight... o-okay...?" Olorin asked, blushing profusely as she remembered the sight of the tears in Elis's old shirt

"She's probably gonna bug us for awhile about this, better get used to it now!" Kentoria responded as her next swing practically ripped through her arms and caused her to bleed profusely as he regeneration kicked in and began regenerating her wounds, the woman wondering why Kirby really wanted her and Adrian to be together
"Alright, you little pervert..." Elis said jokingly, beginning to enchant the clothes that Olorin made with various layered defensive enchantments.

"I guess I'll have to..." Adrian said, controlling his swings to the point he could achieve maximum efficiency without injuring himself while gaining the most out of each swing.

"Alright, you little pervert..." Elis said jokingly, beginning to enchant the clothes that Olorin made with various layered defensive enchantments.

"I guess I'll have to..." Adrian said, controlling his swings to the point he could achieve maximum efficiency without injuring himself while gaining the most out of each swing.
"W-well... not going to lie I-I did like the sight..." Olorin murmured embarassedly

"You know if they try to take our weapons from us in Central I think we have full rights to laugh in their faces." Kentoria said to try and keep the mood light as she began controlling her swings further to try and adapt to it faster, trying to keep herself steady and focused on two things

"W-well... not going to lie I-I did like the sight..." Olorin murmured embarassedly

"You know if they try to take our weapons from us in Central I think we have full rights to laugh in their faces." Kentoria said to try and keep the mood light as she began controlling her swings further to try and adapt to it faster, trying to keep herself steady and focused on two things
"Hehe..." Elis said, chuckling a bit as she leaned over to give Olorin a kiss on the cheek.

"Eh. I can give them everything else I have so long as I get to keep Dragon Slayer..." Adrian murmured, the precision and speed of his swings beginning to increase.

Timcanpy continued to look around, soon coming up to Charlotte's room as she knocked on the door.

"Charlotte. This is Timcanpy. May I enter?"
Charlotte, who had nearly immediately fallen asleep after collapsing from her headache, slowly opened her eyes. She had been awakened by the conversation Tim and Dean were having. Hesitating for a moment, she slowly got out of bed, staggering toward the door. Wrapping one coarse, coarse hand on the handle, she breathed out before opening the door and glancing at the two. Her clothes and hair were disheveled, but not to the extreme they were when Timcanpy first found her.

"...Hey Tim..." She said softly. She glanced a Dean for a moment, before sighing a bit.

"...Dean chatting you up?" She asked.

Olorin fumbled on her words, blushing profusely before shaking herself and looking surprised at Elis, her breathing fast

"I mean I don't think taking an artificial limb away is common, but it is the same way with me and my sword and shield. I'll go in there buck ass naked if I have to." Kentoria said, "Also I'm pretty sure Elis and Olorin are already an item." Kentoria commented

Charlotte, who had nearly immediately fallen asleep after collapsing from her headache, slowly opened her eyes. She had been awakened by the conversation Tim and Dean were having. Hesitating for a moment, she slowly got out of bed, staggering toward the door. Wrapping one coarse, coarse hand on the handle, she breathed out before opening the door and glancing at the two. Her clothes and hair were disheveled, but not to the extreme they were when Timcanpy first found her.

"...Hey Tim..." She said softly. She glanced a Dean for a moment, before sighing a bit.

"...Dean chatting you up?" She asked.
"Is that what this is called?" Timcanpy asked, tilting her head. "Whatever. How are you feeling?"
Olorin fumbled on her words, blushing profusely before shaking herself and looking surprised at Elis, her breathing fast

"I mean I don't think taking an artificial limb away is common, but it is the same way with me and my sword and shield. I'll go in there buck ass naked if I have to." Kentoria said, "Also I'm pretty sure Elis and Olorin are already an item." Kentoria commented
"Well, come on, don't leave me hanging..." Elis said, "You've gotta... return the kiss..." She said, blushing profusely.

"I guess... And uh, really? Ain't Olorin like 14?" Adrian asked.

"Is that what this is called?" Timcanpy asked, tilting her head. "Whatever. How are you feeling?"

"Well, come on, don't leave me hanging..." Elis said, "You've gotta... return the kiss..." She said, blushing profusely.

"I guess... And uh, really? Ain't Olorin like 14?" Adrian asked.
Olorin nodded, but tried her luck with a kiss on the mouth, but if Elis wasn't comfortable with that she'd do it on the forehead

"Three years isn't exactly too big of an age difference for lovers you know." Kentoria responded, improving herself with her training

Back