• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Olorin nodded, but tried her luck with a kiss on the mouth, but if Elis wasn't comfortable with that she'd do it on the forehead

"Three years isn't exactly too big of an age difference for lovers you know." Kentoria responded, improving herself with her training
Elis clearly wasn't very comfortable with that, visibly recoiling back.

"Eh, not like I care much. So long as they're happy I'm happy." Adrian said, also improving rapidly through his training.

Olorin simply moved the kiss up to Elis's forehead before gripping the left side of her chest, manually slowing her heart rate so so could calm down enough to speak coherently faster

"Yeah, just hope we don't run into the insane people over at Central honestly, gotta hate dealing with them." Kentoria said

Olorin simply moved the kiss up to Elis's forehead before gripping the left side of her chest, manually slowing her heart rate so so could calm down enough to speak coherently faster

"Yeah, just hope we don't run into the insane people over at Central honestly, gotta hate dealing with them." Kentoria said
"Are you alright, Olorin...?" Elis asked, noticing her heart rate was increasing and that she manually had to slow it down.

"Yeah, I'd rather not deal with any insane *******.." Adrian grunted, "Shit like that makes my head hurt."
Charlotte breathed out for a moment.

"...I...I just have a bad headache, is all." Charlotte said, shaking her head.

"...still feel dizzy..."
Timcanpy tilted her head at Dean, clearly confused before addressing Charlotte.

"Would you like me to procure some headache medicine from the medical bay?"

"Are you alright, Olorin...?" Elis asked, noticing her heart rate was increasing and that she manually had to slow it down.

"Yeah, I'd rather not deal with any insane *******.." Adrian grunted, "Shit like that makes my head hurt."

Timcanpy tilted her head at Dean, clearly confused before addressing Charlotte.

"Would you like me to procure some headache medicine from the medical bay?"
"Just... getting too excited... is all...!" Olorin responded, breathing heavily as she began to gently smile at Elis, clearly enjoying her time here genuinely

"You know I think it's gonna happen now that we've said something..." Kentoria said, dreading it

Charlott looked at Timcanpy, a small, grateful smile appearing on her face.

"...That...would be great Tim, thanks..." She said, breathing a small sigh of relief.
Timcanpy nodded, "Okay. Please follow me, then."
"Just... getting too excited... is all...!" Olorin responded, breathing heavily as she began to gently smile at Elis, clearly enjoying her time here genuinely

"You know I think it's gonna happen now that we've said something..." Kentoria said, dreading it
"Alright...! I was just... worried for a second..." Elis murmured, trembling a bit.

"...Agh ****, we jinxed it!!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Alright...! I was just... worried for a second..." Elis murmured, trembling a bit.

"...Agh ****, we jinxed it!!" Adrian exclaimed.
"E-Elis..." Olorin murmured, knowing what Elis was worried about as she wrapped her crush into a hug, tightly closing her eyes

"What does that mean..." Kentoria muttered questioningly

Charlotte nodded appreciatively, slowly walking behind Timcanpy as they headed towards the Medical Bay.

Besides your head pain....are you doing well miss Charlotte?...."

Asking Dean as he followed after Tim and Charlotte nearby them, he had nothing to do for now
Charlotte glanced at the man for a moment.

"...As well as I can be...." Charlotte said softly.

"...Tim's been helping...stay on my feet."

"E-Elis..." Olorin murmured, knowing what Elis was worried about as she wrapped her crush into a hug, tightly closing her eyes

"What does that mean..." Kentoria muttered questioningly
"Sorry... I'm just so... paranoid..." Elis murmured, hugging back.

"Ugh... Don't worry about it." Adrian said, just continuing to swing his sword.

Charlotte nodded appreciatively, slowly walking behind Timcanpy as they headed towards the Medical Bay.
They made it to the medical bay, where Timcanpy went over to a cabinet and pulled out some bottles of headache medicine.

"These should help with you're headaches. If you take to many, there is a 76% chance you will have diarrhea."

"Sorry... I'm just so... paranoid..." Elis murmured, hugging back.

"Ugh... Don't worry about it." Adrian said, just continuing to swing his sword.

They made it to the medical bay, where Timcanpy went over to a cabinet and pulled out some bottles of headache medicine.

"These should help with you're headaches. If you take to many, there is a 76% chance you will have diarrhea."
"Maybe therapist Timcanpy can help..." Olorin murmured jokingly as she began trying to calm Elis down

"Right... if you dont mind me asking, what happened to your original creator Kirby?" Kentoria asked, curious but not trying to touch a sore spot

"Maybe therapist Timcanpy can help..." Olorin murmured jokingly as she began trying to calm Elis down

"Right... if you dont mind me asking, what happened to your original creator Kirby?" Kentoria asked, curious but not trying to touch a sore spot
"Hehe... Timcanpy isn't really the therapist type..." Elis said, "She means well, though..."

"Oh. They died of old age. I'm over a century old, yknow?" Kirby said, shrugging.

I'll...keep that in mind, Tim." Charlotte said, nearly chuckling. Slowly she unscrewed the bottle, downing one of the pills. She could feel the tension in her head slowly begin to ease, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief.

"...Think they got any pills for...stress, or anything like that...?" She asked quietly.

"Hehe... Timcanpy isn't really the therapist type..." Elis said, "She means well, though..."

"Oh. They died of old age. I'm over a century old, yknow?" Kirby said, shrugging.
"Well she's trying to give therapy to Charlotte and help her isn't she?" Olorin responded, resting her head on Elis's should and accidentally leaning back which would pull, Elis on top of he'd

"Correct me if I'm wrong but don't golems need their original creator around to live?" Kentoria asked

"Well she's trying to give therapy to Charlotte and help her isn't she?" Olorin responded, resting her head on Elis's should and accidentally leaning back which would pull, Elis on top of he'd

"Correct me if I'm wrong but don't golems need their original creator around to live?" Kentoria asked
"I... I guess so..." Elis said, chuckling lightly as she snuggled into Olorin unconsciously.

"We can be passed on to blood relatives of our original creator. Or well, we can be passed on to anybody, but a blood relation works better for the ritual." Kirby explained.
I'll...keep that in mind, Tim." Charlotte said, nearly chuckling. Slowly she unscrewed the bottle, downing one of the pills. She could feel the tension in her head slowly begin to ease, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief.

"...Think they got any pills for...stress, or anything like that...?" She asked quietly.
"I would recommend that you not rely heavily on pills. Do consider before you decide to take them regularly." Timcanpy said.

Charlotte glanced at Dean for a moment, before shrugging.

"...I think Tim is a nice gal when she wants to be. She might've just gotten worried about me." Charlotte thought. Though, it surprised her that Tim would choose to do so without being prompted.
"In the case you two get closer, i will leave you alone from us having a night together which you said you may think of it"

Informs Charlotte in her mind with his hands in the pockets now

"I would recommend that you not rely heavily on pills. Do consider before you decide to take them regularly." Timcanpy said.
Charlotte looked at Timcanpy for a moment. She opened her mouth, almost as if she wanted to argue, but closed it again. She breathed out, before speaking.

"....Y-you might be right. I...used to know people who got hooked on that kind of thing..." Charlotte murmured. She said nothing for a few moments, taking a shaky breath.

"...It's...just...hard to deal with...all this."

Charlotte looked at Timcanpy for a moment. She opened her mouth, almost as if she wanted to argue, but closed it again. She breathed out, before speaking.

"....Y-you might be right. I...used to know people who got hooked on that kind of thing..." Charlotte murmured. She said nothing for a few moments, taking a shaky breath.

"...It's...just...hard to deal with...all this."
"I apologize that I cannot assist with that. I am not designed for that. All I can do is make sure you're health stays in relative order." Timcanpy said.

"I... I guess so..." Elis said, chuckling lightly as she snuggled into Olorin unconsciously.

"We can be passed on to blood relatives of our original creator. Or well, we can be passed on to anybody, but a blood relation works better for the ritual." Kirby explained.

"E-Elis are we..." Olorin murmured, asking if they were a thing

"I see... and if the person passed too is practically incapable of magic, or in another case, is practically incapable of magic but managed to make a golem anyway?" Kentoria asked interestedly

"I apologize that I cannot assist with that. I am not designed for that. All I can do is make sure you're health stays in relative order." Timcanpy said.
"...It's...no problem Tim." Charlotte said quietly.

"...I'm just...glad I have someone who is...willing to look out for me. You've done more than enough." She said. She flashed a small smile at the woman, despite her sadness.

"In the case you two get closer, i will leave you alone from us having a night together which you said you may think of it"

Informs Charlotte in her mind with his hands in the pockets now
"...Not in the mood for anything like that, Dean." Charlotte thought.

"...not anymore...."

"E-Elis are we..." Olorin murmured, asking if they were a thing

"I see... and if the person passed too is practically incapable of magic, or in another case, is practically incapable of magic but managed to make a golem anyway?" Kentoria asked interestedly
"I don't know, Olorin... All I know is that I feel really comfortable like this..." Elis murmured embarassedly.

"Hm. I dunno. Really, all you need to do to gain ownership of a golem is replace the soul inside them with the soul of the new master, which is a pretty painful process on its own because of ritual stuff... The new owner doesn't really need to be a mage." Kirby explained, "Why ask?"

"...It's...no problem Tim." Charlotte said quietly.

"...I'm just...glad I have someone who is...willing to look out for me. You've done more than enough." She said. She flashed a small smile at the woman, despite her sadness.
"...Weird." Timcanpy said, tilting her head as she felt a warm sensation building in her chest. Did it feel... nice to be appreciated?

"Very, very weird...:"

"I don't know, Olorin... All I know is that I feel really comfortable like this..." Elis murmured embarassedly.

"Hm. I dunno. Really, all you need to do to gain ownership of a golem is replace the soul inside them with the soul of the new master, which is a pretty painful process on its own because of ritual stuff... The new owner doesn't really need to be a mage." Kirby explained, "Why ask?"
"W-Well I don't have much there..." Olorin murmured embarrassedly while breathed in the smell of Elis, comfortable with Elis like this

"Just curiosity mostly... But i personally don't think it's a wise idea to ask Olorin, who I'm pretty sure did indeed make Talandar, how that happened." Kentoria said honestly, breathing out as her strength had clearly improved from her intense training

"Eh? Am I weirding you out?" Charlotte said, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

"Didn't mean to throw you off."
"No, it is not you... It is unimportant. Forget that I spoke of it." Timcanpy said, shaking her head.
"W-Well I don't have much there..." Olorin murmured embarrassedly while breathed in the smell of Elis, comfortable with Elis like this

"Just curiosity mostly... But i personally don't think it's a wise idea to ask Olorin, who I'm pretty sure did indeed make Talandar, how that happened." Kentoria said honestly, breathing out as her strength had clearly improved from her intense training
"Stuff like that doesn't matter, Olorin..." Elis murmured, "Just... Thank you for being there for me..."

"Noted." Kirby said, "Not like I ever planned to explain it to anyone who didn't ask."

"No, it is not you... It is unimportant. Forget that I spoke of it." Timcanpy said, shaking her head.

"Stuff like that doesn't matter, Olorin..." Elis murmured, "Just... Thank you for being there for me..."

"Noted." Kirby said, "Not like I ever planned to explain it to anyone who didn't ask."
"I-I just want it to be more comfortable for you that's all and... vice versa." Olorin responded embarrassedly and honestly

"Didn't expect you to... regardless, are you gonna actually try and get us closer?" Kentoria asked

"I-I just want it to be more comfortable for you that's all and... vice versa." Olorin responded embarrassedly and honestly

"Didn't expect you to... regardless, are you gonna actually try and get us closer?" Kentoria asked
"Well, I don't think the size of you're assets dictates comfort, Olorin..." Elis murmured, chuckling a bit.

"Eh, I was mostly joking. I'd rather the relationship progress naturally than try to force it, besides, you two have a lot in common already!" Kirby said, causing Adrian to grumble a bit.

"Well, I don't think the size of you're assets dictates comfort, Olorin..." Elis murmured, chuckling a bit.

"Eh, I was mostly joking. I'd rather the relationship progress naturally than try to force it, besides, you two have a lot in common already!" Kirby said, causing Adrian to grumble a bit.
(You are assets)

"R-right..." Olorin murmured, glancing at Elis's chest before embarassedly moving her gaze back to Elis's head

"Right..." Kentoria muttered, her arms beginning to tremble from all of the force being constantly exerted onto them

(poke)

(You are assets)

"R-right..." Olorin murmured, glancing at Elis's chest before embarassedly moving her gaze back to Elis's head

"Right..." Kentoria muttered, her arms beginning to tremble from all of the force being constantly exerted onto them
(You're mother.)

"Hehe... I... Olorin, I..." Elis blushed profusely, clearly having a hard time getting the words out.

Adrian was silent after that, just sighing as he continued to train. The strain on his arms still existed, but, through precision and technique, he was capable of swinging the Dragon Slayer while minimizing the damage he caused to himself. "If I allow blood to pile onto my armor, it'll rust even more..." He thought.
Charlotte cocked her head, shrugging slightly.

"Alright, Tim. If it's anything you need to talk about...I'm open." She said, flashing another small smile.

"...Talking helps...distract me." She said quietly.
"What would I need to talk about?" Timcanpy asked, tilting her head.

(You're mother.)

"Hehe... I... Olorin, I..." Elis blushed profusely, clearly having a hard time getting the words out.

Adrian was silent after that, just sighing as he continued to train. The strain on his arms still existed, but, through precision and technique, he was capable of swinging the Dragon Slayer while minimizing the damage he caused to himself. "If I allow blood to pile onto my armor, it'll rust even more..." He thought.
"W-What is it E-Elis...?" Olorin asked while also blushing, putting a gentle hand shakily on Elis's head

Kentoria swung one last time before being forced to drop strength training, shifting her armor so she could get har gauntlets and arm armor off so she could inspect the damage on her arms... to say the least it was extensive, she shouldn't have been able to even move them, let alone swing a weapon, Kentoria nodded to herself and picked up her sword to start training again, trying to get herself to be even more skilled now

"...Not in the mood for anything like that, Dean." Charlotte thought.

"...not anymore...."
"Pardon me on that"

Excused himself telepathically still, then would speak normally to her out of the mind

"Anyway, if you wish.....i can help you about the bad memories you have from....the incident.....no sketchy deals or anything in the middle to gain in case you doubt me.....since you are a teammate....it is important for me to develop better relationships with all of you....my long lived knowledge....could be put to some use....after all....with each of you...."

Informs her in slow and low voice tone, willing to solve Charlotte mental state

"W-What is it E-Elis...?" Olorin asked while also blushing, putting a gentle hand shakily on Elis's head

Kentoria swung one last time before being forced to drop strength training, shifting her armor so she could get har gauntlets and arm armor off so she could inspect the damage on her arms... to say the least it was extensive, she shouldn't have been able to even move them, let alone swing a weapon, Kentoria nodded to herself and picked up her sword to start training again, trying to get herself to be even more skilled now
"I... l... l... like... y-y-y-y-you...!" Elis said, stuttering at multiple points with various nervous voice cracks.

Kirby sighed, pink light wrapping around Kentoria as her injuries were healed by the golem, at least to the extent they could be, while Adrian was silent, continuing to swing his sword as he did his best to control the already existing damage to pretty much his entire body. He had injuries that had yet to heal, burns that continued to fester, so he needed to watch how much he pushed himself...
"Well, maybe how you're feeling. You've been going out of you're way to check up on me, so it's only right I ask how you've been holding up." Charlotte said. She placed her hands in her pockets, her headache nearly disappearing due to the medicine.
"How I am feeling? Why would I be feeling any different?" Timcanpy asked again.

Back