• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Adrian sighed, turning to Olorin and Elis.

"You two need something?" He asked as he unmounted Dragon Slayer, clearly planning to train as well.

"U-Uh... No, I don't think so..." Elis murmured.

"N-no...! Mrph..." Olorin said quickly, her mind having wandered too much for her tastes as she blushed and began moving back to get into Elis's room even if her stomach hurt from lack of food and water

Elis sighed, walking out with Elis as Adrian turned to Kentoria, before just staring forward, beginning to swing the Dragon Slayer with Kirby on his shoulder.

"We'll need to move out with Maverick soon..." Elis murmured to herself, not seeming to notice Olorin's hunger as she was deep in thought.

Elis was in thought for a few more moments before darting to Olorin, her eyes filled with worry, pain, and frustration as she grunted and tried propping her up, manifesting a foldable table in front of her as she sat her on the bed.

"Damnit..."

"It's fine, Olorin..." Elis murmured, manifesting a glass of water, gently grabbing Olorin's chin and moving her head up so she could gently pour the water down her throat.

Olorin let Elis do this, drinking and speaking "b-but... I..." Olorin murmured, beginning to seemingly shrink in her skin as if she thought Elis was angry at her

"Olorin, really, it's fine, I'm not upset... At you, at least, I'm not upset at you..." Elis murmured, beginning to prepare some food for her as well.

"Olorin, really, it's fine, I'm not upset... At you, at least, I'm not upset at you..." Elis murmured, beginning to prepare some food for her as well.
Olorin paused, breathing in and out shakily, her hands beginning to shake as she lifted one to hug Elis, but decided for and against it constantly

Elis hugs Olorin, preparing a very wide selection of food that was easy on the stomach on the table, but, she noticed Olorin's discomfort, and hugged her to try and ease it before she ate.

Olorin's eyes widened as she shakily hugged Elis back "W-will it be okay...?" Olorin asked, clearly beginning to fear for her life on this, even if they did have proof they were innocent

".....I... I don't know..." Elis said, breaking away from the hug and sitting next to Olorin.

"We have proof we're innocent, but... There's always a chance there could be a varying reaction to that evidence... We don't know everything about the Eclipse or the Empire, and... If something goes wrong... we'll... be... ex...e...c.u...tt...e..." Elis choked on her own words, clearly also fearing for her life as she coughed and sniffled rapidly.

Olorin began trembling more, putting her face into Elis's chest unconsciously, her breathing shaky as she tried to calm both herself and Elis down as she hugged Elis tight as she could

Elis tried to push Olorin away as she did this, breathing in and out slowly in an attempt to calm herself down.

"It'll be fine... It'll be fine... It'll be fine... It'll be fine..." She repeated to herself in an attempt to ease herself.

Elis tried to push Olorin away as she did this, breathing in and out slowly in an attempt to calm herself down.

"It'll be fine... It'll be fine... It'll be fine... It'll be fine..." She repeated to herself in an attempt to ease herself.
Olorin continued to unconsciously press on "y-yeah... we'll be fine...!" Olorin murmured to try and ease herself, keeping her eyes closed as she began trembling a little less

(Sorry I've been gone. I hurt my leg cause I ran down some stairs like a schizophrenic dog and I've been trying to rest it off lmfao.)

Olorin continued to unconsciously press on "y-yeah... we'll be fine...!" Olorin murmured to try and ease herself, keeping her eyes closed as she began trembling a little less
Elis smiled before a sphere that was akin to a globe that was blue in color appeared before her, displaying some coordinates, presumably from Maverick.

"I guess we get moving..." Elis murmured.

"Talandar, are you reading this? take my ship to these coordinates, we'll be there eventually..." Olorin said, clearly assuming Elis wanted to stay on this ship as she shook her head and gave a trembled sigh

Kentoria paused, sighing before turning to Adrian "I think I'll take you up on that spar offer now..." Kentoria said, pulling her regular sword and shield out

Elis was silent, not moving, which pretty much confirmed that, yes, she wanted to stay on the Stars of Cinder's ship.

Adrian turned to Kentoria a couple of moments later after she spoke, clearly immersed in training. "Ah. Alright, then." He said, getting into a stance.

Elis was silent, not moving, which pretty much confirmed that, yes, she wanted to stay on the Stars of Cinder's ship.

Adrian turned to Kentoria a couple of moments later after she spoke, clearly immersed in training. "Ah. Alright, then." He said, getting into a stance.
Olorin stopped herself from putting her face into Elis's chest again, blushing profusely as she realized what she was doing

Kentoria dashed at Adrian, trying to break his guard with her skill and precision alone, making a hard kick to his stomach as her blade clashed with Dragon Slayer

Olorin stopped herself from putting her face into Elis's chest again, blushing profusely as she realized what she was doing

Kentoria dashed at Adrian, trying to break his guard with her skill and precision alone, making a hard kick to his stomach as her blade clashed with Dragon Slayer
Elis chuckled a bit as she saw Olorin do this, clearly amused.

"Master." Timcanpy said, "May I separate for a time?"

"Oh, sure, Tim! Why, though?" Elis asked.

"I desire to check on Charlotte to make sure she is maintaining her health. Perhaps I will pass by the others to make sure they are optimal for combat as well." Timcanpy said back, standing next to Elis and Olorin in human form.

"Oh... Well, Okay...!" Elis said a bit hesitantly, not wanting Timcanpy to leave, though, she was happy that maybe she was connecting a bit more with the others, specifically Charlotte.

"If something happens, immediately alert me." Timcanpy said, leaving the room slowly, as she was clearly checking the room for any potential threats constantly, before realizing there were none, and simply left the room, still maintaining her connection with Elis. (If anyone wants to talk to Timcanpy then she's up for grabs rn.)

Adrian maintained a casual demeanor, expanding Dragon Slayer's width to block her kick and her slash, swinging it at her with the flat end, using his skill and precision to try and knock her away.

Elis chuckled a bit as she saw Olorin do this, clearly amused.

"Master." Timcanpy said, "May I separate for a time?"

"Oh, sure, Tim! Why, though?" Elis asked.

"I desire to check on Charlotte to make sure she is maintaining her health. Perhaps I will pass by the others to make sure they are optimal for combat as well." Timcanpy said back, standing next to Elis and Olorin in human form.

"Oh... Well, Okay...!" Elis said a bit hesitantly, not wanting Timcanpy to leave, though, she was happy that maybe she was connecting a bit more with the others, specifically Charlotte.

"If something happens, immediately alert me." Timcanpy said, leaving the room slowly, as she was clearly checking the room for any potential threats constantly, before realizing there were none, and simply left the room, still maintaining her connection with Elis. (If anyone wants to talk to Timcanpy then she's up for grabs rn.)

Adrian maintained a casual demeanor, expanding Dragon Slayer's width to block her kick and her slash, swinging it at her with the flat end, using his skill and precision to try and knock her away.
"S-sorry... but..." Olorin clearly wante to do it, turning her eyes to the ground

Kentoria flipped over it, slashing at Adrian's artificial arm and going to kick his face in one movement

Timcanpy walked through the halls, glancing around to see what was going on. She had never willingly separated from the Master, so, she didn't know what to expect. She'd seen the infrastructure of the ship a couple of times already, after all. She continued glancing around, slowly making her way to Charlotte's room.
"S-sorry... but..." Olorin clearly wanted to do it, turning her eyes to the ground

Kentoria flipped over it, slashing at Adrian's artificial arm and going to kick his face in one movement
"What's wrong, Olorin...?" Elis asked, scooting over to her after she'd calmed down from Timcanpy leaving.

Adrian instantly shifted the direction of his blade as he moved back, still hitting her with the flat part of his blade regardless of her flip as he charged her.

Timcanpy walked through the halls, glancing around to see what was going on. She had never willingly separated from the Master, so, she didn't know what to expect. She'd seen the infrastructure of the ship a couple of times already, after all. She continued glancing around, slowly making her way to Charlotte's room.

"What's wrong, Olorin...?" Elis asked, scooting over to her after she'd calmed down from Timcanpy leaving.

Adrian instantly shifted the direction of his blade as he moved back, still hitting her with the flat part of his blade regardless of her flip as he charged her.
"I'm still... scared of it... what will happen..." Olorin murmured, her voice shaking badly as she closed her eyes, not even noticing Elis scooting closer to her

Kentoria still flipped over it with the use of shield, still performing the same move

"I'm still... scared of it... what will happen..." Olorin murmured, her voice shaking badly as she closed her eyes, not even noticing Elis scooting closer to her

Kentoria still flipped over it with the use of shield, still performing the same move
"I... I know, Olorin..." Elis murmured, their shoulders touching as she tried to comfort the girl.

Adrian did the same maneuver all over again, this time propelling himself forward while jumping to throw her off as soon as she flipped, slamming into her mid-air.

Olorin jumped as Elis touched her, breathing heavily as she did so, not expecting that at all

Kentoria used Adrian's momentum against him, moving onto his arm with flexibility that should have been impossible for someone in her armor and pushing off of him, slammer both her feet into his back while she landed on her own with a perfectly precise roll

Timcanpy continued to look around, soon coming up to Charlotte's room as she knocked on the door.

"Charlotte. This is Timcanpy. May I enter?"
Olorin jumped as Elis touched her, breathing heavily as she did so, not expecting that at all

Kentoria used Adrian's momentum against him, moving onto his arm with flexibility that should have been impossible for someone in her armor and pushing off of him, slammer both her feet into his back while she landed on her own with a perfectly precise roll
Elis wrapped her arm around Olorin, allowing Olorin to lean into her if she wanted.

Adrian shifted around, meeting her attack with the Dragon Slayer, making her feet slam into the flat end of the blade as he charged her with sword bashes, which followed with various leg sweeps and attacks to her legs at the same time, the man not losing any momentum.

Timcanpy continued to look around, soon coming up to Charlotte's room as she knocked on the door.

"Charlotte. This is Timcanpy. May I enter?"

Elis wrapped her arm around Olorin, allowing Olorin to lean into her if she wanted.

Adrian shifted around, meeting her attack with the Dragon Slayer, making her feet slam into the flat end of the blade as he charged her with sword bashes, which followed with various leg sweeps and attacks to her legs at the same time, the man not losing any momentum.
"E-elis..." Olorin murmured, beginning to lean far enough to here her head was resting on Elis's chest, slowly calming down from the touch

Kentoria perfectly dodged and parried the attacks sent at her, using her shield to try and stall Dragon Slayer while she looked looked attack Adrian's artificial arm with her own blade

"E-elis..." Olorin murmured, beginning to lean far enough to here her head was resting on Elis's chest, slowly calming down from the touch

Kentoria perfectly dodged and parried the attacks sent at her, using her shield to try and stall Dragon Slayer while she looked looked attack Adrian's artificial arm with her own blade
Elis sighed, just deciding to let the girl rest her head on her chest, as she clearly wanted to comfort Olorin.

Her stalling was mostly ineffective as Adrian lowered the width of the blade to make it more manageable, expertly parrying her blade with his artificial arm and even sliding past it to deliver a punch to her face while Dragon Slayer was clashing against her shield.

Elis sighed, just deciding to let the girl rest her head on her chest, as she clearly wanted to comfort Olorin.

Her stalling was mostly ineffective as Adrian lowered the width of the blade to make it more manageable, expertly parrying her blade with his artificial arm and even sliding past it to deliver a punch to her face while Dragon Slayer was clashing against her shield.
Elis didn't even try to go father, just closing her eyes and breathing before speaking "a-are you comfortable with this... Elis...?" Olorin asked nervously

Kentoria's blade suddenly started glowing as all Adrian's fist was met with was metal Slashes, which parried him while she kept up her offense, using her entire body to punch, parry, kick, slash, and block

Olorin didn't even try to go father, just closing her eyes and breathing before speaking "a-are you comfortable with this... Elis...?" Olorin asked nervously

Kentoria's blade suddenly started glowing as all Adrian's fist was met with was metal Slashes, which parried him while she kept up her offense, using her entire body to punch, parry, kick, slash, and block
"I... I'm not... uncomfortable, per se... It's embarrassing... But... I want to help you, Olorin..." Elis murmured, smiling lightly.

Adrian's fist was barely damaged by the metal slashes, the man allowing himself to be hit by the slashes as he began meeting her offense, meeting the punches with punches, the parries with sliding attacks that moved forward anyway, the kicks with kicks of his own, the slashes with bashes with the flat-end of Dragon Slayer, and the blocks with bashes as well, all seeming to be happening simultaneously .

"I... I'm not... uncomfortable, per se... It's embarrassing... But... I want to help you, Olorin..." Elis murmured, smiling lightly.

Adrian's fist was barely damaged by the metal slashes, the man allowing himself to be hit by the slashes as he began meeting her offense, meeting the punches with punches, the parries with sliding attacks that moved forward anyway, the kicks with kicks of his own, the slashes with bashes with the flat-end of Dragon Slayer, and the blocks with bashes as well, all seeming to be happening simultaneously .
"A-ah... okay... I just like your... um..." Olorin murmured, getting increasingly embarassed

Kentoria's offense picked up, making the room look like little more than a light-show of a pure brawl of light and fists colliding, the only thing making Adrian push Kentoria back was his power advantage over her

"A-ah... okay... I just like your... um..." Olorin murmured, getting increasingly embarassed

Kentoria's offense picked up, making the room look like little more than a light-show of a pure brawl of light and fists colliding, the only thing making Adrian push Kentoria back was his power advantage over her
Elis sighed and blushed, turning away from her out of sheer embarrassment.

Adrian's eyes began dilating, "Impressive..." He thought.

He began using his makeshift Spatial Awareness, activating it. Unlike Charlotte's, his predictions were not passive due to lack of experience, and thus he needed to actively use it, but, that didn't matter much as his eyes rapidly darted around the room. He analyzed the shape and trajectory of every attack coming towards and him and began to parry and block every last one, his offense rapidly picking up as Kentoria's attacks were swiftly becoming completely ineffective.

Elis sighed and blushed, turning away from her out of sheer embarrassment.

Adrian's eyes began dilating, "Impressive..." He thought.

He began using his makeshift Spatial Awareness, activating it. Unlike Charlotte's, his predictions were not passive due to lack of experience, and thus he needed to actively use it, but, that didn't matter much as his eyes rapidly darted around the room. He analyzed the shape and trajectory of every attack coming towards and him and began to parry and block every last one, his offense rapidly packing up as Kentoria's attacks were swiftly becoming completely ineffective.
Olorin blushed and hugged Elis deeply, her face going into Elis's chest as she was clearly extremely embarassed to be doing this, to the point where her grip could even be called too tight for Elis's shirt to take

Kentoria breathed out, opening her eyes and finding any and all possible openings in Adrian's defense, beginning to bleed out of her mouth as she hit Adrian with forces her body clearly couldn't take as each and every one of her strikes seemed to come from everywhere around Adrian

Olorin blushed and hugged Elis deeply, her face going into Elis's chest as she was clearly extremely embarassed to be doing this, to the point where her grip could even be called too tight for Elis's shirt to take

Kentoria breathed out, opening her eyes and finding any and all possible openings in Adrian's defense, beginning to bleed out of her mouth as she hit Adrian with forces her body clearly couldn't take as each and every one of her strikes seemed to come from everywhere around Adrian
"O-Olorin...! Let go!-" Elis exclaimed, realizing that her shirt was on the verge of bursting.

Adrian's defense had an abundant lack of openings, the man having been sharpened his skills in using his Spatial Awareness to locate any openings or flaws in his movements after his fight with Charlotte, getting rid of most if not all of the openings he had, making it extremely hard to break his guard as he continued to parry and block her strikes, though, as he noticed the blood coming out of her mouth, he hesitated, just for a moment, stopping in his tracks and allowing one of her attacks to hit him dead-on.

"Agh, ****..." Adrian said, "Oi, let's call it for a sec, your bleeding." Was he... concerned?

"O-Olorin...! Let go!-" Elis exclaimed, realizing that her shirt was on the verge of bursting.

Adrian's defense had an abundant lack of openings, the man having been sharpened his skills in using his Spatial Awareness to locate any openings or flaws in his movements after his fight with Charlotte, getting rid of most if not all of the openings he had, making it extremely hard to break his guard as he continued to parry and block her strikes, though, as he noticed the blood coming out of her mouth, he hesitated, just for a moment, stopping in his tracks and allowing one of her attacks to hit him dead-on.

"Agh, ****..." Adrian said, "Oi, let's call it for a sec, your bleeding." Was he... concerned?
By the time Olorin let go the threads on the sides of Elis's shirt had loosened and tore, causing Olorin to stumble on her words while blushing profusely, glancing around in embarrassment to find something to get Elis's measurements so she could make her crush a new shirt

Kentoria barely stopped herself from completely hitting Adrian, her hand bleeding from the force she put in, breathing heavily as she looked at Adrian, wondering why he wanted to stop because of that

By the time Olorin let go the threads on the sides of Elis's shirt had loosened and tore, causing Olorin to stumble on her words while blushing profusely, glancing around in embarrassment to find something to get Elis's measurements so she could make her crush a new shirt

Kentoria barely stopped herself from completely hitting Adrian, her hand bleeding from the force she put in, breathing heavily as she looked at Adrian, wondering why he wanted to stop because of that
Elis began blushing profusely and began covering up with a blanket she manifested, jumping away from Olorin. "....aaaaaa......"

"Your putting to much force into it, this is just a spar, yknow." Adrian said, deactivating his Spatial Awareness.

Elis began blushing profusely and began covering up with a blanket she manifested, jumping away from Olorin. "....aaaaaa......"

"Your putting to much force into it, this is just a spar, yknow." Adrian said, deactivating his Spatial Awareness.
"S-s-s-s-sorry...! W-w-What are your m-m-m-measurements or s-should I t-take them m-myself...!" Olorin said, immediately wanting to right her mistakes

"I try to push my limits in spars..." Kentoria responded, closing her eyes as she again tried to reason why he stopped the spar

Back