• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"And you think they will just take your word for it and believe it like that? You have evidence to prove your innocence on top of that? If life was really that easy Kentoria, everybody would live peacefully without worries, the law can be bent with money and i think you are aware at least of a few cases where even scums escaped a death sentence or with illegal business by having cops turn a blind eye, i have lived long enough to see enough of these moments, you prefer to let calamities have their way somewhere we could be at immediately but chosen to waste time with this?"

Responded to her immediately after
"Yes, we do have evidence that we're innocent. Did you forget we saved someone who can very, very easily vouch for us named Seraphina? Because, personally, I'd rather not get ******* attacked at every God damn planet we visit by people we are trying to protect, or do you just not give a ****? Do you think everything can be solved by money when currently we're being accused of killing an entire planet's population?! Genocide! And being affiliated with the Calamities is mass genocide! I'm not stupid Dean, I know precisely what's going on, we don't have a choice if we ever want to be even slightly safe again, oh, sorry, I meant the rest of us, because you can just scuttle back to Hell." Kentoria said out loud, not even trying to hide the conflict

"Kids can be manipulated, he can easily accuse us we had her influenced and that we hold her captive or anything of that kind, if a parent of a kid had secrets and the child witnesses those secrets, you think the child cant be made to keep its mouth shut and lie about it by that parent that got busted? And yes i do think money can at least for this situation help buy us time to get out of this temporarely till we get it figured later, instead of just hand ourselves and taking longer to have it resolved"

Kept telling Kentoria in her mind, as he shut her down from talking out loud earlier with telekinesis by force

"Dont try to make a scene by the way, it doesnt help with anything, i try to keep it nice here and calm and your outburst isnt gonna be helping one bit, neither talking bad ill of me because you view me in a bad light, you will hate me for this, but better then being sorry later"

"Oh really? Manipulated to hate calamities and all things related to them with a firey passion? If we were affiliated with the Calamities Seraphina would happily shout it to the horizon." Kentoria responded, Dean clearly not having the strength with telekinesis to keep her quiet

Rex sighed.

"So I can tell the future at this point?" Rex thought remembering his discussion with Masked Man, about how the team would collide with the empire, something that happened after only a day or so.

"I have no problem going with you Maverick" Rex said accepting his request.

"Oh really? Manipulated to hate calamities and all things related to them with a firey passion? If we were affiliated with the Calamities Seraphina would happily shout it to the horizon." Kentoria responded, Dean clearly not having the strength with telekinesis to keep her quiet
"You just worsen the situation especially with something out of context, just quiet down already please"

Says in her mind still

"Look, can both of you SHUT THE **** UP!?!?!" Elis shouted as loud as she could, stomping on the ground.

"............." Maverick let out the most annoyed sigh he possibly could let out at the time.

"Gonna break this down for you. One, bribery is a federal offense, especially bribery of an officer on official orders. I could have you locked away for a long time for that. Two, I'm not accepting that bribe, because if I do, I'm getting ******* fired, and possibly excommunicated for letting suspects of this magnitude get away... And honestly, if you have to resort to bribing me, that really just makes you all the more suspicious when you could've just gotten this over with, in and out, and we all go on our merry way." Maverick said bluntly.

Kentoria huffed, Olorin flinching as she heard Elis Shout before shaking herself and taking a step from behind Talandar, purposely working on something in Maverick's full view so he wasn't suspicious

Talandar didn't move, anything he could have said was already said by Maverick, and as such he stayed quiet as well

"Now now everyone let's just corporate with the cop over there." he asked the others.

"I am sure we can prove our innocence. I mean we are not that strong to cause destruction of that level and making enemy of the cop us nota good idea." he added on.

The Masked Man huffed, "What an experience... I didn't think I'd hired a crew of confrontational idiots."

Elis breathed in and out slowly, clearly not in the best of moods as she just turned away. "Let's just... go to wherever we need to go..."

"I confronted the idiot who thought bribery was a grand idea. Are we going or not? And which ship is Maverick gonna be on, I assume this one, yeah?" Kentoria said, beginning to make her way to the training room to train, while Olorin finished her mini project, a silver ball that she could barely grasp fully with a button on it, making her extremely cautious way over to Maverick to push the button and opened the ball, it looked like it had been cut at several points where it was smooth before, opening into a disc of circles that could fit a stack of large papers into it, which she handed to Maverick with a little instruction sheet she made with her creation for him to know what it was for(basically making paperwork a complete cakewalk that makes it take like a tenth of the time without sacrificing efficiency)

"I can go on my own ship. How do you think I even got here?" Maverick said, scratching the back of his head as he tilted his head at what Olorin had given him.

"Good thing I had Olorin's ship's defenses to kill any calamities that got here. That is a device to make paperwork take a tenth of the time to complete. Would you like to be warped onto your ship?" Talandar offered, his voice wasn't friendly, merely matter-of-fact

Kentoria got to the training area and began practicing her strength, beginning to swing a massive round silverish mace of some kind, her arms beginning to rip after just a few swings, but she kept going.

“…..” Charlotte said nothing, gradually becoming more annoyed. She brought the cigarette to her mouth, inhaling deeply.

“…Can I go back to my room now…?” Charlotte said quietly. She rubbed her head, a headache forming.

"Look, can both of you SHUT THE **** UP!?!?!" Elis shouted as loud as she could, stomping on the ground.

"............." Maverick let out the most annoyed sigh he possibly could let out at the time.

"Gonna break this down for you. One, bribery is a federal offense, especially bribery of an officer on official orders. I could have you locked away for a long time for that. Two, I'm not accepting that bribe, because if I do, I'm getting ******* fired, and possibly excommunicated for letting suspects of this magnitude get away... And honestly, if you have to resort to bribing me, that really just makes you all the more suspicious when you could've just gotten this over with, in and out, and we all go on our merry way." Maverick said bluntly.
Dean sighs and gets rid of the money, while shrugging and saying this to himself

"I tried......"

He just went near a table and got himself to drink something

"Care for one at least?"

Asked Maverick if he wished to share a drink as well, without anything else to it

"I can warp myself." Maverick said, disappearing in a flash of blue light as Elis sighed.

"******* great... Just. *******. great. We're now suspects... Can't run away, either..." Elis said, clearly both annoyed and frustrated due to this predicament.

Charlotte shook her head, simply leaving the gathering as she headed back to her room. She clutched her head, the headache getting worse and worse with every step. Her breath became shaky as she fumbled with her door, eventually opening it. Throwing herself forward, she collapsed onto her bed, breathing heavily.

Adrian sighed to himself, mounting Dragon Slayer to his back, having already went to go check on Kentoria.

"What a shit-show, am I right?" Kirby said, sighing in human form as she sat on Adrian's right shoulder.

"...Yeah... let's..." Elis murmured.

Olorin led the way to the training room, where Kentoria was swinging her massive cylinder of metal, blood dripping from her arms as she pushed herself to her limits and past them, Olorin covering her mouth with one hand as she saw the sight

Elis sighed, reaching her hand out and immediately healing Kentoria's wounds, thinking of stopping her, but at this point she thought there was no point in trying.

"Oi, if you keep that up, your arms will fall right off. Take it easy." Adrian said, grabbing her by one of her wrists mid-swing just after she was healed.

"You do, but not like this. First off, calm down, think of where you need to go, and get there. Set your goals and your limits." Adrian said, somewhat hypocritically given his own hellish training, but, compared to what he had to do when he was younger, he considered that reasonably tame.

"Keep doing it, then. Pushing your limits is fine and all but if you kill yourself while doing it there won't be any point. You have people around you to help you train and reach your goals." Adrian said firmly, his hand still not off her wrist.

"Killing myself? Did I look like I was going to be dying from this?" Kentoria responded, looking Adrian in the eyes with pure determination in her own

"You can bleed out, and I'm sure you wouldn't have stopped anytime soon had I not been around to stop you, Kentoria. And if you can't use your arms right, that's basically suicide in battle." Adrian said, meeting her gaze as he gripped her wrist tighter.

"Point is, cool it down. You've got more than enough potential that you don't need to do this."

"You can bleed out, and I'm sure you wouldn't have stopped anytime soon had I not been around to stop you, Kentoria. And if you can't use your arms right, that's basically suicide in battle." Adrian said, meeting her gaze as he gripped her wrist tighter.

"Point is, cool it down. You've got more than enough potential that you don't need to do this."
"..." Kentoria was silent, she was still clutching her weapon for awhile, before loosening her grip on it and letting it hit and dent the floor silently

Adrian was silent as well, letting go of her wrist.

"Good. Now, you can keep training, but, like I said, cool it down. If you need me to, I can act as a sparring partner."

Adrian was silent as well, letting go of her wrist.

"Good. Now, you can keep training, but, like I said, cool it down. If you need me to, I can act as a sparring partner."
Kentoria grunted, taking it a little easier, but still massively straining her arms when she swung, grimacing as she did want to spar adrian but felt this was a faster way to get stronger, which was very clearly reflected on her face and slight movements

Back