• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"I... l... l... like... y-y-y-y-you...!" Elis said, stuttering at multiple points with various nervous voice cracks.

Kirby sighed, pink light wrapping around Kentoria as her injuries were healed by the golem, at least to the extent they could be, while Adrian was silent, continuing to swing his sword as he did his best to control the already existing damage to pretty much his entire body. He had injuries that had yet to heal, burns that continued to fester, so he needed to watch how much he pushed himself...

"How I am feeling? Why would I be feeling any different?" Timcanpy asked again.
"I-I-I-I like y-you too!" Olorin responded, her voice badly cracking the entire time

"Thanks, Kirby, how about healing Adrian too?" Kentoria said as she trained

"I-I-I-I like y-you too!" Olorin responded, her voice badly cracking the entire time

"Thanks, Kirby, how about healing Adrian too?" Kentoria said as she trained
"A-A-aaaaaaaaaaaa...." Elis let out a soft, embarrassed yell, covering her face.

Kirby's face went blank, ".....I can't. I've tried."

"A-A-aaaaaaaaaaaa...." Elis let out a soft, embarrassed yell, covering her face.

Kirby's face went blank, ".....I can't. I've tried."
Olorin began cuddling with Elis, shifting herself down and a little under the sheets to kiss Elis on the cheek, offering for one on the mouth if Elis wanted it

"Have you tried going to Elis? Or anyone else?" Kentoria asked the golem, looking over now

"How I am feeling? Why would I be feeling any different?" Timcanpy asked again.
Charlotte looked at her for a moment.

"...eh, never mind Tim. Just wanted to check-in." Charlotte said.

Pardon me on that"

Excused himself telepathically still, then would speak normally to her out of the mind

"Anyway, if you wish.....i can help you about the bad memories you have from....the incident.....no sketchy deals or anything in the middle to gain in case you doubt me.....since you are a teammate....it is important for me to develop better relationships with all of you....my long lived knowledge....could be put to some use....after all....with each of you...."

Informs her in slow and low voice tone, willing to solve Charlotte mental state
Charlotte glanced at Dean, raising an eyebrow. Desperation flashed in her eyes for a moment, but she instantly hid it.

"...What are you planning, Dean?" She asked quietly.

Olorin began cuddling with Elis, shifting herself down and a little under the sheets to kiss Elis on the cheek, offering for one on the mouth if Elis wanted it

"Have you tried going to Elis? Or anyone else?" Kentoria asked the golem, looking over now
"I- Uh- Uh- Ah- I dunno- That's so-" Elis stumbled on her words, clearly not minding it at this point, but she was extremely flustered.

"...I've been trying for... A couple of years..." Kirby murmured, causing Adrian to let out a sigh.

"The injuries have... piled up to a point they can't be reasonably healed without some sort of... intense operation or whatever..." She said.

Charlotte looked at her for a moment.

"...eh, never mind Tim. Just wanted to check-in." Charlotte said.
"No, answer the question." Timcanpy asserted uncharacteristically, "Why would I be acting any different from usual...? Do I seem different? Am I doing something wrong?"

"I- Uh- Uh- Ah- I dunno- That's so-" Elis stumbled on her words, clearly not minding it at this point, but she was extremely flustered.

"...I've been trying for... A couple of years..." Kirby murmured, causing Adrian to let out a sigh.

"The injuries have... piled up to a point they can't be reasonably healed without some sort of... intense operation or whatever..." She said.

"No, answer the question." Timcanpy asserted uncharacteristically, "Why would I be acting any different from usual...? Do I seem different? Am I doing something wrong?"
"It's fine..." Olorin murmured, gently beginning to kiss Elis on the mouth, closing her eyes

"If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure Olorin has the resources for that kind of operation on her ship, but this really isn't the time I don't think." Kentoria said

"No, no. You ain't doing anything wrong, Tim." Charlotte said, slightly confused as she glanced at Timcanpy.

"...I think you've been a bit more...expressive, since I first met you. But...that isn't a bad thing at all."

"It's fine..." Olorin murmured, gently beginning to kiss Elis on the mouth, closing her eyes

"If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure Olorin has the resources for that kind of operation on her ship, but this really isn't the time I don't think." Kentoria said
Elis closed her eyes, trembling a bit as she slowly wrapped her arms around Olorin, returning the kiss as best she could.

Adrian was mostly silent, continuing to train with Kirby on his shoulder. Both of them were silent. Adrian, particularly, didn't much care if he did or didn't have his scars. So long as he could keep fighting, any scarring he had may as well have just been irrelevant, but to Kirby, imagining that Adrian could live without horrible scarrings across his body made her exceedingly overjoyed, and clearly so.
"No, no. You ain't doing anything wrong, Tim." Charlotte said, slightly confused as she glanced at Timcanpy.

"...I think you've been a bit more...expressive, since I first met you. But...that isn't a bad thing at all."
"...Was I not expressive before?" Timcanpy asked.

Elis closed her eyes, trembling a bit as she slowly wrapped her arms around Olorin, returning the kiss as best she could.

Adrian was mostly silent, continuing to train with Kirby on his shoulder. Both of them were silent. Adrian, particularly, didn't much care if he did or didn't have his scars. So long as he could keep fighting, any scarring he had may as well have just been irrelevant, but to Kirby, imagining that Adrian could live without horrible scarrings across his body made her exceedingly overjoyed, and clearly so.

Olorin's heart beat fast and hard enough for Elis to feel it as they made out, Olorin not seeming to notice as they made out, Olorin bringing one hand behind Elis's head to see if going deeper was fine

Kentoria smiled, happy that Kirby was happy as she began training more

Olorin's heart beat fast and hard enough for Elis to feel it as they made out, Olorin not seeming to notice as they made out, Olorin bringing one hand behind Elis's head to see if going deeper was fine

Kentoria smiled, happy that Kirby was happy as she began training more
Elis's heart beat was the same, finally pulling away from the kiss as she looked down and blushed profusely, clearly not knowing what to think about what just happened.

"...I think I'm gonna call it." Adrian said, ceasing swinging Dragon Slayer and mounting it to his back, causing Kirby to tilt her head.

"So early? Okay, then!" She said with a smile.

Elis's heart beat was the same, finally pulling away from the kiss as she looked down and blushed profusely, clearly not knowing what to think about what just happened.

"...I think I'm gonna call it." Adrian said, ceasing swinging Dragon Slayer and mounting it to his back, causing Kirby to tilt her head.

"So early? Okay, then!" She said with a smile.
"I... Elis... are we a thing?" Olorin asked quietly, hugging Elis, a far less intimate jesture to try and calm Elis down some

"What's wrong?" Kentoria asked, stopping and turning to Adrian

"Erm..." Charlotte started. She hesitated.

"Well...when we first talked, I...didn't really think you...cared about anything besides protecting Elis. You...told me as much yourself..." Charlotte said.

"...But now...you...seem like you have more...going on. I think it's....nice you're branching out a bit..."

"Well....you know im an incubi right? I can get inside your dreams and create you sweet and happy moments, it will distract you from the recent tragedies, it will feel real enough as well, so you even think its fake or anything like that"

Informs Charlotte before placing a hand on her shoulder and continues

"I will also look in the meantime for something that will lessen the pain, stress and sadness out of the bad memories.....unless you wish them wiped entirely....your choice on this one"

"I... Elis... are we a thing?" Olorin asked quietly, hugging Elis, a far less intimate jesture to try and calm Elis down some

"What's wrong?" Kentoria asked, stopping and turning to Adrian
"...I... think...? I don't... I don't know..." Elis murmured.

"Dunno. I've just got some... thinking to do, I guess." Adrian said, shifting around in his armor a bit.
"Erm..." Charlotte started. She hesitated.

"Well...when we first talked, I...didn't really think you...cared about anything besides protecting Elis. You...told me as much yourself..." Charlotte said.

"...But now...you...seem like you have more...going on. I think it's....nice you're branching out a bit..."
"If I do not do this, then it will increase the chances of my master coming into harm... That is all this is." Timcanpy said, clearly and apparently exceedingly confused.

"...I... think...? I don't... I don't know..." Elis murmured.

"Dunno. I've just got some... thinking to do, I guess." Adrian said, shifting around in his armor a bit.

"If I do not do this, then it will increase the chances of my master coming into harm... That is all this is." Timcanpy said, clearly and apparently exceedingly confused.
"W-we just... kissed..." Olorin murmured, her heart beating even faster and harder to the point where if it went a bit harder on a normal heart it'd probably stop

"If you want me around to chat to I'll be in my room." Kentoria said, beginning to make her way there but with an eye on Adrisn when she could

"W-we just... kissed..." Olorin murmured, her heart beating even faster and harder to the point where if it went a bit harder on a normal heart it'd probably stop

"If you want me around to chat to I'll be in my room." Kentoria said, beginning to make her way there but with an eye on Adrisn when she could
"W-Well, first off, you need to calm down a bit... You're heart rate is off the charts..." Elis murmured, sighing and placing her hand on Olorin's shoulder.

"Yeah... Yeah, alright. Thanks." Adrian said, leaving the training room as well and heading off to his room with Kirby still on his shoulder.

"Well, I understand if that's how you see it, I guess. Guess I'm just...grateful to have you around, even if it's for Elis's sake." Charlotte said, shrugging.
"Well....you know im an incubi right? I can get inside your dreams and create you sweet and happy moments, it will distract you from the recent tragedies, it will feel real enough as well, so you even think its fake or anything like that"

Informs Charlotte before placing a hand on her shoulder and continues

"I will also look in the meantime for something that will lessen the pain, stress and sadness out of the bad memories.....unless you wish them wiped entirely....your choice on this one"
Charlotte looked at Dean. She said nothing for a few moments, clearly thinking his offer over.

"...I...don't think I want to go through altering my dreams or memories like that. They're...precious to me." Charlotte said, shaking her head.

"...But... thanks. For the offer. It means a lot that you're willing to help like that..."

"You know....i may give a bad impression....or do things that can be misunderstood for the worst.....or anything else of that may fall under that category.....but im not a heartless monster miss Charlotte....although....i guess my nature as a hybrid being, the deals and business i run, as well as....well how i am....may seem weird to most of you....but i never had bad intentions ever..."

Explains as he sighs and stares in the distance somewhere with just one hand in his pocket left right now

Last edited:
"You know....i may give a bad impression....or do things that can be misunderstood for the worst.....or anything else of that may fall under that category.....but im not a heartless monster miss Charlotte....although....i guess my nature as a hybrid being, the deals and business i run, as well as....well how i am....may seem weird to most of you....but i never had bad intentions ever..."

Explains as he sighs and stares in the distance somewhere with just one hand in his pocket left right now
"....You just need to work on you're approach, Dean. That's all it is." Charlotte said, shaking her head.

"...You don't strike me as a bad person. Least not compared to some of the people I've met."

"...Okay." Timcanpy said, "Goodbye, Charlotte. I will be back to check on you later." Timcanpy said, preparing to leave.
"...Take care, Tim." Charlotte said. She nodded at the women, watching as she began to leave.

"...guess I shouldn't have thought it was anything more than that..." Charlotte thought, shaking her head a bit.

"W-Well, first off, you need to calm down a bit... You're heart rate is off the charts..." Elis murmured, sighing and placing her hand on Olorin's shoulder.

"Yeah... Yeah, alright. Thanks." Adrian said, leaving the training room as well and heading off to his room with Kirby still on his shoulder.
"H-huh...?" Olorin murmured,,her heart rat slowing a bit

Kentoria went to her room to think

"....You just need to work on you're approach, Dean. That's all it is." Charlotte said, shaking her head.

"...You don't strike me as a bad person. Least not compared to some of the people I've met."
"Perhaps....i have yet to patch it up with the young ladies couple as well"

Reffering to Elis and Olorin in this instance
"...Take care, Tim." Charlotte said. She nodded at the women, watching as she began to leave.

"...guess I shouldn't have thought it was anything more than that..." Charlotte thought, shaking her head a bit.
Witnessing the scene, Dean informs her the following after reading her mind too

"It just needs time....you have big chances to get together with her in the future, it has to develop in many ways for it to work first, telling from the experience"

Told to Charlotte from his knowledge from the past

"Perhaps....i have yet to patch it up with the young ladies couple as well"

Reffering to Elis and Olorin in this instance

Witnessing the scene, Dean informs her the following after reading her mind too

"It just needs time....you have big chances to get together with her in the future, it has to develop in many ways for it to work first, telling from the experience"

Told to Charlotte from his knowledge from the past
"Eh? I ain't trying to hook up with her or nothin." Charlotte said. She shook her head, leaning against a wall.

"I...just thought she... cared a bit, ya know? About me, I mean. Beyond just making sure Elis doesn't worry." She said. She shrugged a bit.

"...She'll probably stop visiting once I can take care of myself again..." She murmured. Her voice sounded almost...sad as she said that.

Meanwhile...

The Stars of Cinder could feel the ship land, a slight rumbling able to be felt below the ground that swiftly disappeared after the landing.

"...Guess we're here..." Elis murmured, rubbing the bridge of her nose in frustration, breathing out.

Elis walked out of the room, grasping Olorin's hand as she expected her to follow, clearly wanting to just get this over with.

"Yeah..." Adrian murmured, beginning to walk as well.

"We know we're innocent, it shouldn't be a problem... or, at least we'll all live unless someone really ***** up in the GM's eyes." Kentoria said, trying to comfort them, Olorin looking a little surprised as she walked that Kentoria would try and comfort them

Adrian remained silent, just letting Kentoria do all the comforting... He wasn't good at that kind of stuff, anyway.

"Yeah... Yeah, thanks... Let's wait for the others to get ready..." Elis murmured.

Rex came out of his room

He walked alongside Brownie in his chibi form, the Black Beast really could stay on the ship but he had nothing else to do, so out of boredom he decided to see what would happen.

Back