• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(Kay just gonna forget Council lol.)

"Good, you all noticed me." A man said as he had clearly pulled some stuff from their fridge, munching on some grapes as he got up from his chair and stretched out.

nnjWld3.jpg

"Stars of Cinder, I assume?" He asked.

The man swiftly pulled out an ID Card.

"Praise Eternity." He said, holding it up. The card read out his Home Planet, his Birth Date, and his Name and Occupation, similar to the ID Cards they'd been given when they first arrived on Neptunia.

Adrian glanced at the card, lowering Dragon Slayer and sighing.

"Maverick... D-D... Douglass?" Elis read out his name, tilting her head as the man, who was apparently named Maverick, nodded.

"Officer Maverick Douglass, to you. I'm here to arrest you." He said, "Or, to be more specific, I'm here to get the details on what happened here, then I'm supposed to arrest you..."

"...Someone should get the boss..." Charlotte said tiredly, turning away from the man. She rubbed her temple, visibly annoyed. After everything that happened today, the last thing she needed was to deal with law enforcement.

"...I'm sure he could sort this out."

"You'll stay right where you are, Ms. Charlotte." Maverick said, "I understand your annoyance, but, currently, your all suspects..."

Seeing that he was an officer just made Phares’ mood even worse. He didn’t exactly get along with them and even though he was no longer a thief they still bothered him. His shadow danced along the ground behind him in response to his emotions.

"Ask Mask. Right now, though, considering us suspects is about as stupid as it gets when none of us have the capabilities of causing that kind of damage. If you want to test that then we'll have Talandar here, the strongest person in our group bar none, make his biggest attack on the ground outside." Kentoria said calmly, almost rolling her eyes as Olorin grimaced

"....Ch-Charlotte..." Elis nudged against the woman, trying to stop her from starting anything as Ryu was able to find the Masked Man already moving to the scene.

Maverick sighed, "Look, this ain't me, this is Central... I'm under orders here. This planet just got put through a low-scale Eclipse, and your the only survivors. If you refuse to cooperate... I have the authority to execute you. All of you. Painfully." Maverick threatened, a katana manifesting in his hand... He was clearly serious, causing Timcanpy to immediately arm herself in human form, standing in front of Elis as the Masked Man walked in.

"Your call. Come with peacefully, explain the situation to Central, and walk away as innocent bystanders... Or die as criminals."

Charlotte glared at the man, her fists clenching in her pockets. Slowly, she breathed out, glancing down at Elis. Seeing the girl, her eye's gradually softened, and she nodded.

"....alright..." She muttered. She took a hand out of her pocket, rubbing her eyes.

"Your no better then the Calamities if you'd kill children that don't even want to get near you." Kentoria said before Talandar roughly cut in

"I don't see the point in this, if we are actually against you would it not be advisable to do your court elsewhere? We are not leaving without Olorin's ship." Talandar said, clearly 100% Unwilling to budge on that

"...Look, for you guys, it'll be in and out, maybe go to a fancy event or something, for me it'll be 3 weeks of paper work and a paycheck. I've got a family to feed. If I gotta kill some uncooperative mercenaries, I kill them, and I get paid. If I gotta bring them in, I bring them in, and I get paid. I don't argue, and I don't question. Got problems? Take it up with my superiors, not me." Maverick said, just gripping his katana gently.

"...Look, for you guys, it'll be in and out, maybe go to a fancy event or something, for me it'll be 3 weeks of paper work and a paycheck. I've got a family to feed. If I gotta kill some uncooperative mercenaries, I kill them, and I get paid. If I gotta bring them in, I bring them in, and I get paid. I don't argue, and I don't question. Got problems? Take it up with my superiors, not me." Maverick said, just gripping his katana gently.
"That doesn't excuse you from the crime of murdering a child, and I didn't say I wouldn't come, did I?" Kentoria responded

Before Talandar could speak Olorin did "Do you want something to help speed up the process of paperwork...?" Olorin asked nervously, staying behind Talandar

".........." Ryu only went silent at Maverick's proposal, he knew that it's better to not make any more enemies at this stage.

"...Only if you let us take our ships with us then I'll agree to go with you." Says Ryu

(This post came after lmao)

"Officer Maverick....lets not start on the left shall we...."

Says as he was standing nearby him, showing his hands at him to let the officer know he didnt have any weapon or the like in his possession and using his social influencing as well for this too

"Im sure we can work out something which will be making everyone happy and we dont have to get to violence, it saves us all the trouble"

A stack of money, with an amount way higher then his paycheck would give him in months of work, was floating down near his palm, ready to get grabbed anytime soon

"Dont you agree Officer Maverick?...We all deserve better, but especially you...without dirtying your hands or going through pesky papers...."

"You wouldnt want it to escalate into a fight that can become really really bad now do you?..."

Told Kentoria inside her mind, telepathically, without taking away his sight from Maverick

"Either he hurts us or we hurt him and gets us in more trouble or we just give ourselves in and slows us down from our objectives till its solved in who knows how long...i seen similar situations as these....this would be the best option till the possibility he has to return again on us..."

"Or how about you use your damn head and realize that trying to bribe him just makes you, and as such the rest of us, look extremely suspicious. How much of an idiot can you be? It's almost like you want us to be hunted down by the eternal empire or something." Kentoria snarled at him in her thoughts

"Refusing and potentially escalate in a fight is better then?....or you have a better idea that doesnt involve conflict and lets us off?"

Would then continue

"Better suspicious then being classified guilty for refusing or wasting time thats precious to the job"

"Why should we refuse? We could just as easily explain what happened and be on our merry god damn way, no issues, and nobody hunting us down besides the usual, if you can't understand that then you can **** right off, I don't have the patience for somebody who's going to only cause trouble and nothing else. Have I made myself clear, half-breed?" Kentoria said back, dangerously calm in her thoughts

"And you think they will just take your word for it and believe it like that? You have evidence to prove your innocence on top of that? If life was really that easy Kentoria, everybody would live peacefully without worries, the law can be bent with money and i think you are aware at least of a few cases where even scums escaped a death sentence or with illegal business by having cops turn a blind eye, i have lived long enough to see enough of these moments, you prefer to let calamities have their way somewhere we could be at immediately but chosen to waste time with this?"

Responded to her immediately after

Back