• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Tarak cocked his head, his bones rattling slightly.

"...Friend could break if the ship was destroyed. Tarak can wait as long as it takes for Demon to prepare..." Tarak said. He was worried about what would happen to Sophia if the ship were to be destroyed.

"Do not worry of her or of what i said earlier, chances of that to happen are practically 0, i have lived for far too long to make mistakes... well almost, there is one lately that seems like i never encountered ever"

Refers to the Elis and Olorin moment

"The little girls, Elis and Olorin, along those present at that time, classify me as some mere scum and creep that would assault them...although i just wanted to help on something that bothered them and they got the wrong idea....that was a first even for me i gotta say"

After telling all this, Dean found what he needed in the book and starts saying some speech in a backwards way, the potion he mixed so far was starting to bubble up intensively

(oh yeah)

"The little girls, Elis and Olorin, along those present at that time, classify me as some mere scum and creep that would assault them...although i just wanted to help on something that bothered them and they got the wrong idea....that was a first even for me i gotta say"

After telling all this, Dean found what he needed in the book and starts saying some speech in a backwards way, the potion he mixed so far was starting to bubble up intensively
Tarak nodded.

"...That is...unfortunate." He said. He walked closer to Dean, leaning downward to watch as the potion brewed.

After that, he pulled it closer to him telekinetically, adding some dark sparkly dust into it and finishes it completely now

"Alright, now its ready, this should help you be stronger then you are currently dear boney friend"
"......" Tarak stared at the liquid for a moment.

"...How does Tarak consume this? Tarak doesn't drink as humans do..." Tarak said blankly. Pointing out that he was just bones, meaning it would fall right through him unless it was absorbed into him somehow.

"Who says you gotta drink it?"

Dean would then pour it down above his skull, although not a single drop of liquid would fall down, all of it will just circulate across his whole skeleton body as if it was pumped from a heart through the circular system, his skeletal structure would shine with a dark purple fluorescent light for several moments before it got brighter and brighter, eventually causing a huge flashing occur

Tarak would sense a sudden spike from this briefly before it ceased entirely

"How is it feeling?"

Tarak could feel power beginning to surge into his body, dark magic radiating from his bones as the light enveloped his form. Slowly, he moved his joints, his skeleton creaking and grinding as he flexed his body.

"Tarak feel...strong!" Tarak said, happiness seeping into his voice. He let out a loud screech of glee, dark magic beginning to cover his hands as he channeled the power he gained into his bones, reinforcing and refining them to new levels of hardness.

"Demon has made Tarak stronger!" He said excitedly, he turned around, his entire skeleton creaking as he stared at the man. If he had a mouth, he would have a wide grin on his face.

"Demon is most benevolent! Thank you!" He said. He bowed respectfully at Dean, clearly delighted.

"Your dark magic has been enhanced to levels you wouldnt even believe my friend, you should be able to power through dozens of calamities by mere swings right now and give more of challenge to the others in our group"

Informed Tarak before he continued, as he sat on his bed

"Of course, their skill and arsenal will still be things that you cant overcome though even now, but you should be theoretically able to make them try more harder against you, if you decide to train against them"

Tarak nodded eagerly.

"Yes! Demon has made Tarak very strong!" He said, feeling the powerful dark magic practically ooze from his body.

"...Tarak will kill many calamities with Demon's help!" He said excitedly, letting out another screech of glee.

"Well i can make you more powerful with something else when you desire for more, although that will be for the future"

He would lean on the bed afterwards, with arms behind the back of the head before saying another thing

"Careful....to not let the power get over your head....not literally speaking....hopefully....since power can equal corruption at its worse...so watch out not to lose control Tarak"

Spoke in a low and slow tone

Suddenly, a random, unknown presence appeared within the kitchen of the Star of Cinder's ship.

Elis's eyes shot open as she got up, stretching out. The presence wasn't hostile, but... It was strong, that was for sure.

"Olorin..." Elis placed her hand on Olorin's sleeping shoulder, trying to wake her up.

Adrian immediately shot up from his slumber, Kirby doing the same as he donned his armor, storming out of the room with his golem. Timcanpy just stayed on Elis's shoulder while in Golem Form.

Phares raced toward the presence. He wasn’t comfortable with something just showing up even if it didn’t appear hostile. When he reached the kitchen he peered in from the doorway.

Suddenly, a random, unknown presence appeared within the kitchen of the Star of Cinder's ship.

Elis's eyes shot open as she got up, stretching out. The presence wasn't hostile, but... It was strong, that was for sure.

"Olorin..." Elis placed her hand on Olorin's sleeping shoulder, trying to wake her up.

Adrian immediately shot up from his slumber, Kirby doing the same as he donned his armor, storming out of the room with his golem. Timcanpy just stayed on Elis's shoulder while in Golem Form.
Olorin jolted awake, once again coming up swinging while breathing heavily, the presence clearly scaring her

Kentoria armored in record time and walked out of her room to stand in front of Elis's and Olorin's room, Talandar receiving silent permission from Olorin to teleport into there

Lothon also woke up and was ready to fight at any moment

Charlotte paused, her Spatial Awareness picking up a new presence in the ship. She hesitated for a moment, tempted to just ignore the thing. It didn’t seem hostile, and she was in no mood to deal with some new person so soon.

she breathed out, turning on her heels.

“…Don’t want to worry Elis…” she muttered. She sighed, shaking her head as she began to walk toward the kitchen.

Dean sensed a presence as he was on the bed, he then snaps his fingers and gets there via a hellish portal and stands in his legs when arriving there

"What do we.....have....here......"

Says in his low and slow pace voice

Back