• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a few moments, before sighing. It occurred to her that she didn't even think twice about stripping in front of the woman, trusting she wouldn't comment on the state of her body. Certainly, she more kind the some of the men who had seen her like this.

"...Guess she wouldn't really care either way..." She thought. He knew Timcanpy was doing this only due to her master's orders...but she couldn't help but feel a small amount of happiness over having someone who cared for her in this way. She didn't think she didn't deserve it, not after everything she'd done. But...

Charlotte's thought trailed off, sighing slightly as she wiped the smell of cigarettes and tears from her body. Thoughts of Pheobe drifted in and out of her mind, accompanied by a sharp pang of mental anguish and despair. But...Timcanpy's help was preventing her from outright breaking down entirely again.

"...If...if I stay with this group...I should...return the favor to her...somehow..." She murmured to herself. She continued to bathe, deciding to stay in the shower until Timcanpy returned her clothing.
Timcanpy returned around 25 minutes later, knocking on the door as she set Charlotte's freshly washed and dried clothing next to the door.

"I have returned with your laundry," Timcanpy called out.

Charlotte slowly turned off the shower, the grime of the previous battle and the smog of cigarette smoke washed away. Her hair had been smoothed out a bit, and for the first time since she arrived on the ship, her face wasn't stained with dried tears. She walked towards the door opening it and scooping up the freshly washed suit.

"...Appreciate it, Tim. You've...been a huge help." She said softly.

Charlotte slowly turned off the shower, the grime of the previous battle and the smog of cigarette smoke washed away. Her hair had been smoothed out a bit, and for the first time since she arrived on the ship, her face wasn't stained with dried tears. She walked towards the door opening it and scooping up the freshly washed suit.

"...Appreciate it, Tim. You've...been a huge help." She said softly.
"It is of no consequence. Dress yourself, and let me know if you require assistance." Timcanpy said.

"It is of no consequence. Dress yourself, and let me know if you require assistance." Timcanpy said.
Charlotte nodded slowly, beginning to put on her suit as she leaned against the wall.

"...Hey...Tim. Is there...any way I can pay you back for this...?" Charlotte said quietly. Her voice still shaking slightly.

Dean would be tired to find Tarak normally, so he uses his ability to sense supernatural energies and locate him on the ship easier now
Tarak was sitting inside one of the hallways of the ship, slowly thumbing through one of his master's tomes. His body glowed with a dark hue, as he began to reinforce his bones with dark magic. His entire skeleton rattled and creaked with silent fury as he poured over every inch of the book.

Charlotte nodded slowly, beginning to put on her suit as she leaned against the wall.

"...Hey...Tim. Is there...any way I can pay you back for this...?" Charlotte said quietly. Her voice still shaking slightly.
"You can pay me back by ceasing to harm yourself and continuing to consume the proper nutrition, while maintaining sufficient hygiene, so I do not have to do so for you." Timcanpy said bluntly.

Tarak was sitting inside one of the hallways of the ship, slowly thumbing through one of his master's tomes. His body glowed with a dark hue, as he began to reinforce his bones with dark magic. His entire skeleton rattled and creaked with silent fury as he poured over every inch of the book.
Dean would get a hellish portal open and walk through it after locating him and appears to Tarak from another portal to the location he was at

"Greetings fellow boney friend, i have been looking for you recently around"

"You can pay me back by ceasing to harm yourself and continuing to consume the proper nutrition, while maintaining sufficient hygiene, so I do not have to do so for you." Timcanpy said bluntly.
Charlotte sighed, attempting to muster up a small smile.

"...A..alright. Tim. I'll try...." She said quietly. She put on the rest of her suit, gently smoothing it out with her hands as she opened the door.

"...Can you do me one more favor?" She asked quietly.

Dean would get a hellish portal open and walk through it after locating him and appears to Tarak from another portal to the location he was at

"Greetings fellow boney friend, i have been looking for you recently around"
Tarak's head snapped upward, his bones rattling loudly with surprise as he looked at Dean.

".... Greetings demon." He said, rage still present in his voice, though it wasn't directed at the man.

"In my room...there's this...gun. Pheobe's Fist. Elis made it for me." She said softly, her voice audibly trembling at the mention of Pheobe's name.

"....can you...hold onto it for me...?"
"I am afraid not. Without that weapon, your contributions during combat would lessen by about 15%. It would be best for you to hold onto it to maximize your combat abilities." Timcanpy said, not really understanding why Charlotte wanted her to keep the gun.

"I am afraid not. Without that weapon, your contributions during combat would lessen by about 15%. It would be best for you to hold onto it to maximize your combat abilities." Timcanpy said, not really understanding why Charlotte wanted her to keep the gun.
“…look…Tim…” Charlotte said softly.

"....I...don't trust myself...with that gun around, alright?" She said. Her voice carried an air of desperation to it, as if she really did need Timcapny to take the gun away from her.

"...please...just....just take it."

"No no no!" Charlotte said, panic entering her voice. She trembled slightly, clearly unnerved at the thought of destroying her weapon.

"...Just...keep it locked up somewhere. Or give it to Elis. I don't want it destroyed I just..."

"...don't...want it around...while I'm like this..." She said quietly, trembling a bit.

Last edited:
He would sense some anger from the voice and goes asking him

"Did i came off to a wrong time perhaps? You seem to be experiencing anger as of now, judging from your voice"
Tarak body rattled for a bit, staring at Dean with his magical senses.

"...Tarak need to get stronger...." Tarak said bluntly.

"...Tarak thought he was getting closer to strength. But he is still much too weak..." He muttered.

Dean would start chuckling briefly from this

"You forgot that if you needed to be stronger, you just had to come at me for helping you on that way back....silly skeleton"

Says as he patted him on where his shoulders would have been

Tarak continued to stare at Dean for a few moments. In all the excitement...he had forgotten he could ask for help...

"...Please help Tarak become stronger..." Tarak said, slight desperation in his voice. He stood up, staring at Dean.

Last edited:
"Thats more like it, but....we need to get in my room first, thats where the fun starts my friend"

He would snap his finger as a portal opened in front of them and they walk through it, arriving to the room, Dean would then go look over a shelf entirely full of potions and other similar things to them, to find what he needed

"No...no....not this either......this one yes....this too.....hmmm....this too maybe?....."

"No no no!" Charlotte said, panic entering her voice. She trembled slightly, clearly unnerved at the thought of destroying her weapon.

"...Just...keep it locked up somewhere. Or give it to Elis. I don't want it destroyed I just..."

"...don't...want it around...while I'm like this..." She said quietly, trembling a bit.
"If you're thinking of committing suicide... Stop." Timcanpy said, turning around.

"I will be clear with this... I will respect you're wishes and sufficiently hide Phoebe's Fist until you find it appropriate for me to return it. But..." Timcanpy began walking.

"If you deteriorate my master's mental state further than it already has been... I will never forgive you." She said bluntly before walking away.

"If you're thinking of committing suicide... Stop." Timcanpy said, turning around.

"I will be clear with this... I will respect you're wishes and sufficiently hide Phoebe's Fist until you find it appropriate for me to return it. But..." Timcanpy began walking.

"If you deteriorate my master's mental state further than it already has been... I will never forgive you." She said bluntly before walking away.
Charlotte stared at Timcanpy as she walked away, saying nothing.

"...Didn't...didn't know she cared enough about me too...be affected like that..." She thought. She shook her head, her body trembling as she kept walking aimlessly, not having any destination in mind.

"Thats more like it, but....we need to get in my room first, thats where the fun starts my friend"

He would snap his finger as a portal opened in front of them and they walk through it, arriving to the room, Dean would then go look over a shelf entirely full of potions and other similar things to them, to find what he needed

"No...no....not this either......this one yes....this too.....hmmm....this too maybe?....."
Tarak glanced around, scanning the room with his magical senses.

"...Demon is an alchemist?" Tarak asked.

Tarak glanced around, scanning the room with his magical senses.

"...Demon is an alchemist?" Tarak asked.
"I only bought these from others, among other things, but i have knowledge to make these myself if i wanted, although i dont see why i should, they get paid from me big soo..."

He would look for an empty recipient, before he would go to mix up the bottles he took from the shelf

"Money is basically the mortals way of receiving something ir someone in certsin cases, in exchange of those items of paper or metal called money, over time it evolved from their primitive and original form they started at when it was created, of course....there is more to this concept....but what i said is the basic gist of it"

Explains to the skeleton as he read his mind on that, while also mixing with mere finger gestures the potions in mid air, with his telekinesis

Tarak skull rattled, thinking about this for a moment.

"...Master gave people...gold occasionally...I think master used money to...if that's what it is..." He muttered, nodding in understanding. He stared curiously at Dean's potions, waiting for the man to finish.

"Gold is a precious metal that ammounts to a lot of money"

After mixing all he had, he pointed his finger at a book placed under the bed and waved with it towards himself, basically have it get to him and it would levitate in front of his face, as he moves his finger from right to left to get through its pages

"Hmm......"

Tarak cocked his head.

"...That is...understandable. Master must have a large amount of money..." He said, nodding. His skeleton rattling a bit. He walked up closer to Dean, looking over his shoulder as he flipped through the pages.

"...what is demon making?" He asked, basically just wanting to know what Dean was creating.

Last edited:
(Wait what. I don't remember talking about this beforehand lol, Thought Darkness was just winging it or some shit)
(Remember that time you wanted to turn David into a demon? I told you then lol)
(OH WAIT WAIT WAIT.)

(Tarak was asking What is Demon making as in what is DEAN making. He just calls him Demon because his grammar is bad. He wasn't asking the process of creating a demon)
(Make this clear then lol)

Tarak cocked his head.

"...That is...understandable. Master must have a large amount of money..." He said, nodding. His skeleton rattling a bit. He walked up closer to Dean, looking over his shoulder as he flipped through the pages.

"...what is demon making?" He asked, basically just wanting to know what Dean was creating.
"You will see soon....but gotta make sure it doesnt go anything wrong....preparation is the key....else it could end as worse as to destroy this ship we are in"

Informs Tarak, as he was still moving the pages with his finger telekinetically

Back