• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

“Nothing too interesting. Everyone seems to be putting together some last minute preparations for this mission. A lot of them seem really fired up for this rematch.“ Phares responds to Charlotte with a smirk. “That includes me of course.”

“Nothing too interesting. Everyone seems to be putting together some last minute preparations for this mission. A lot of them seem really fired up for this rematch.“ Phares responds to Charlotte with a smirk. “That includes me of course.”
"That so?" Charlotte said, smirking.

"Well, I'm glad to hear everyone is motivated, at least. Can't have anyone backing out on us last minute." Charlotte said, morphing her gauntlet back into a gun as she stuffed it into her pocket.

"It's okay, just know your limits... okay...?" Olorin asked, chugging down one water bottle as she was on the brink of dehydration
"Alright... I'll do that..." Elis said, clearly having been on the verge of dehydration herself as she downed to water bottles, breathing heavily as she leaned into Olorin.

"I think Charlotte and Adrian are back, so... I think it's time..." She murmured.
"Cool. What kind of stuff have you been working on?" Adrian asked, vaguely interested in Phares's training.
"That so?" Charlotte said, smirking.

"Well, I'm glad to hear everyone is motivated, at least. Can't have anyone backing out on us last minute." Charlotte said, morphing her gauntlet back into a gun as she stuffed it into her pocket.
"Yeah, but before we do any O' that, why've you been chatting up Tim Tim, eh? I didn't know golemphiles still existed!" Kirby said with a cackle.

"Yeah, but before we do any O' that, why've you been chatting up Tim Tim, eh? I didn't know golemphiles still existed!" Kirby said with a cackle.
Charlotte smirked.

"Eh, Tim's a looker, I won't deny that. If she weren't so attached to Elis, I wouldn't mind chatting her up a bit." Charlotte said, chuckling.

"But it ain't like that, I just think she's a good gal."

Last edited:
“Well you’ve already seen my shadow right? It’s a pretty versatile ability so I’ve been spending time working on some new ways to get the most out of it.” Phares responds to Adrian, “Along with some general physical training.”

"Alright... I'll do that..." Elis said, clearly having been on the verge of dehydration herself as she downed to water bottles, breathing heavily as she leaned into Olorin.

"I think Charlotte and Adrian are back, so... I think it's time..." She murmured.
"You ready...?" Olorin asked, pulling back a bit so she could get her shield generator and armor on

Kentoria sighed out, it was time. She got up and began making her way to the front door, sword and shield in hand as she stared forward with extreme determination in her eyes

As Ryu done his training with his new abilities, he then see the clock at the training sites

"It's almost time huh? I hope there's no trouble this time." Says Ryu as he prepare himself to fight against an immortal enemy while keeping his allies and innocent bystander alive and well.

Nageki would still be looking at his blade, before sheathing it after seeing the time. Still, there was some sort of pride in him for creating such. But he could not let his mind wander any farther, so he steeled himself and shut down his emotions. It was about time now, and he was ready.

Tarak would walk out of his closet suddenly, his bones creaking loudly as he stuffed his Masters' tome back into his bag.

He walked up to the door, glancing at Kentoria.

“Armor lady strong. Remind Tarak of undead knights…” Tarak muttered, seeing her determination and having seen her train earlier.

Kentoria grunted in response, she wasn't exactly sure how to approach someone like Tarak, but she did train constantly to get better and stronger

Charlotte smirked.

"Eh, Tim's a looker, I won't deny that. If she weren't so attached to Elis, I wouldn't mind chatting her up a bit." Charlotte said, chuckling.

"But it ain't like that, I just think she's a good gal."
"Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh.... Whatever you say!" Kirby said.
“Well you’ve already seen my shadow right? It’s a pretty versatile ability so I’ve been spending time working on some new ways to get the most out of it.” Phares responds to Adrian, “Along with some general physical training.”
"Well, good luck with that. If you ever need a training partner I'm up for it." Adrian said, standing at the front door as he waited for everybody else.
Tarak would walk out of his closet suddenly, his bones creaking loudly as he stuffed his Masters' tome back into his bag.

He walked up to the door, glancing at Kentoria.

“Armor lady strong. Remind Tarak of undead knights…” Tarak muttered, seeing her determination and having seen her train earlier.
Adrian glanced at Kentoria and Tarak with silence, simply shrugging. "Impressive..." He thought to himself, seeing Kentoria's strength and noticing that Tarak had gotten stronger than before.
"You ready...?" Olorin asked, pulling back a bit so she could get her shield generator and armor on
"I think I am..." Elis nodded, letting go of Olorin and heading to the front door to meet with everyone, stretching out a bit.

Olorin also did, commanding her robo army to begin teleporting to the front door as she slumped back into Talandar's golem form, teleporting as well, Lothon grouping up in quick order with a nod

Kentoria grunted in response, she wasn't exactly sure how to approach someone like Tarak, but she did train constantly to get better and stronger
Tarak kept talking, seemingly unperturbed by her response.

“Master never taught Tarak to use shields. Can armor lady teach Tarak?”

"I think I am..." Elis nodded, letting go of Olorin and heading to the front door to meet with everyone, stretching out a bit.
Charlotte glanced at Elis

“Oi, Elis. How are you feeling?” Charlotte asked, looking down at the girl.

"Well, good luck with that. If you ever need a training partner I'm up for it." Adrian said, standing at the front door as he waited for everybody else.
“I may take you up on that some time,” Phares says nodding. He then turns and looks at the others as they gathered up. Still hard to believe I’m part of a team like this, he thinks.

"Later." Kentoria immediately said
Tarak nodded eagerly, clearly happy that she was willing to.

“That is acceptable. Tarak will wait then” Tarak said gleefully.

"I'm doing fine, Charlotte," Elis said, summoning her giant electromagnetic minigun and holding it in the air telepathically.

"Gimme Phoebe's fist, I wanna give it a rapid-fire mode." She then said.
“Eh? Well, I ain’t gonna say no to a weapon upgrade.” Charlotte said, smiling a bit as she handed her the gun.

“Eh? Well, I ain’t gonna say no to a weapon upgrade.” Charlotte said, smiling a bit as she handed her the gun.
Elis was swift, rapidly disassembling the minigun and Phoebe's Fist in a process that was too fast for Charlotte to see, Elis's focus on the task staggering as Phoebe's Fist seemed a bit heavier and bulkier than last once finished, the minigun's parts having been added into Phoebe's Fist... somehow. Elis handed the gun to Charlotte.

"You can change it back to normal mode if you don't like the bulkiness, but it doesn't weigh anything regardless and you've got big hands," Elis said.

Rex came out of his room with Brownie at his side, even with the weights on, he was currently carrying more tons, he moved with difficulty but taking it off would show his power when the time is right.

Elis was swift, rapidly disassembling the minigun and Phoebe's Fist in a process that was too fast for Charlotte to see, Elis's focus on the task staggering as Phoebe's Fist seemed a bit heavier and bulkier than last once finished, the minigun's parts having been added into Phoebe's Fist... somehow. Elis handed the gun to Charlotte.

"You can change it back to normal mode if you don't like the bulkiness, but it doesn't weigh anything regardless and you've got big hands," Elis said.
“My hand ain’t that big!” Charlotte said, chuckling as she took the weapon from Elis.

“This should be helpful on the job. I owe you one, Elis.”

Elis said nothing, clearly extremely focused on the task at hand as the Masked Man finally walked up behind the group.

"Where...?" Elis was about to ask him where they would be going for this job, but he cut her off.

"Follow me." He said, walking out of the hotel, his expression unreadable.

Nageki would meet up with everyone else, with his newest blade wanting to notify its presence. A small hurricane kicked up in the sheathe, breaking it apart almost instantly before it died down. Now, the glowing blade was on display to everyone as it was hanging from Nageki’s hip. Though for right now, he had nodded to the Masked Man and began following him.

The Masked Man would lead the group to a rather open area, most likely some sort of entertainment district. It was late at night, so there weren't many people around, but a decent amount, at least. Elis scratched her tattoo as she began cycling countless possibilities of danger through her head, thinking of all the possible outcomes she could think of...

"If things get too sketchy, we'll evacuate the people... Everybody, hide." The Masked Man ordered.

"Right..." Elis murmured, turning to everybody with a look of nervousness on her face, simply sighing.

“I can always teleport any of us close to Elis.”

Sophia would look around, with Nageki jumping up, aided by the air and wind to hide in a rather secluded area where he could still see Elis. Back with Sophia, she would give Elis a thumbs up and a smile to try her best to comfort the magus.

Kentoria nodded at Charlotte and gave Elis a thumbs up, Olorin getting off of Talandar's golem form and walking to stand next to Elis

"We'll make sure neither of you don't die, yeah?" Lothon said

Phares gave a smile and said, “We’ve got your back.” before turning around. He looked around for a dark alley or corner as close to Elis as possible and used the darkness to conceal his presence as much as he could.

Back