• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Well, training to get used to it is usually one of the ways. The other is to rest and that can help most of the time."

Sophia would smile slightly, though there was still a determination to continue to train in her eyes.
Tarak nodded, thinking for a moment as his bones creaked slowly.

"...Does Sophia need this..."rest"...or can we continue?" The skeleton asked, raising his weapon again.

"Yeah, sometimes I run a temp, my heart, least in my chest, is mechanical, so it sometimes heats me up when it gets too cold." Olorin said, seeming glad about Elis caring for her like this and genuinely smiled

"But what did you want me for?" she asked, surmising Elis wanted to do something

".... hm?" Kentoria grunted after a pause, seeming extremely focused on her training
"Well, I need you to make something to smelt down Talandar's blades! I like to make Timcanpy's weapons by hand and he said I could use them." Elis said, moving away from Olorin.

"You're hand. It's bleeding." Adrian said, focused as well, but able to multi-task without truly breaking focus as he trained next to her.

"Well, I need you to make something to smelt down Talandar's blades! I like to make Timcanpy's weapons by hand and he said I could use them." Elis said, moving away from Olorin.

"You're hand. It's bleeding." Adrian said, focused as well, but able to multi-task without truly breaking focus as he trained next to her.
"Well, I do have something like that, but it's in my ship and I don't think this hotel room could take that kind of pressure." Olorin responded, nodding at Talandar and Elis

"They normally do." Kentoria responded

Sophia managed to figure out where Tarak was going to strike, making sure to protect her chest as she continuously parried the strikes that came towards it. Slowly, it felt like she was predicting his strikes and she decided to try and do something a bit risky. Standing her ground, she parried before attempting her own at striking Tarak's shoulder.

"Well, I do have something like that, but it's in my ship and I don't think this hotel room could take that kind of pressure." Olorin responded, nodding at Talandar and Elis

"They normally do." Kentoria responded
"Let's uh... go to you're ship then." Elis said, "If you're alright with that, that is." She said once more, her mind clearly swirling with countless other thoughts.

"Same." Adrian said as Kirby went over to Kentoria and bopped her on the ankle a bit, her hands immediately healing, the bleeding ceasing as well, the golem herself simply remaining silent and turning to her master, his swings becoming less monstrous and more precise as he was clearly training precision and not strength.

"Let's uh... go to you're ship then." Elis said, "If you're alright with that, that is." She said once more, her mind clearly swirling with countless other thoughts.

"Same." Adrian said as Kirby went over to Kentoria and bopped her on the ankle a bit, her hands immediately healing, the bleeding ceasing as well, the golem herself simply remaining silent and turning to her master, his swings becoming less monstrous and more precise as he was clearly training precision and not strength.
"Hmm, what's on your mind? And yes I'm fine with it" Olorin asked

Sophia managed to figure out where Tarak was going to strike, making sure to protect her chest as she continuously parried the strikes that came towards it. Slowly, it felt like she was predicting his strikes and she decided to try and do something a bit risky. Standing her ground, she parried before attempting her own at striking Tarak's shoulder.
The ax slammed into Tarak's shoulder, Tarak not attempting to block it as it impacted his body. However, his bones proved extremely difficult to cut into due to his skeletal body.

"...Excellent...!" Tarak said, clearly impressed at her quick improvement as he quickly slammed his sword onto the axe's handle, attempting to knock it out of her hand.

The ax slammed into Tarak's shoulder, Tarak not attempting to block it as it impacted his body. However, his bones proved extremely difficult to cut into due to his skeletal body.

"...Excellent...!" Tarak said, clearly impressed at her quick improvement as he quickly slammed his sword onto the axe's handle, attempting to knock it out of her hand.
"Thanks-!"

And Sophia was interrupted by the ax getting knocked out of her hand.

"You can vent to me if you want, Talandar and Timcanpy should get close to me if you all want to come with me." Olorin said
"Timcanpy's already with us." Elis said, the golem having switched to golem form and plopped herself onto Olorin's head.

"And no, I'm fine... It doesn't matter. No need to worry!" Elis said happily.

Talandar went behind them, Olorin pulling out a device of some kind that projected an orange barrier around them but phased through the door as she began leading the way out of the room

Talandar went behind them, Olorin pulling out a device of some kind that projected an orange barrier around them but phased through the door as she began leading the way out of the room
Elis followed while thinking, smiling at Olorin as she led the way to her ship.

Elis followed while thinking, smiling at Olorin as she led the way to her ship.
Olorin's ship was next to the Stars of Cinder's, it's pure white with an opening on the the that was opening as if on command was extremely efficient

"Is it good?" Olorin nervously asked Elis, beginning to walk up the steps

Olorin's ship was next to the Stars of Cinder's, it's pure white with an opening on the the that was opening as if on command was extremely efficient

"Is it good?" Olorin nervously asked Elis, beginning to walk up the steps
Elis followed, "It's spectacular, Olorin!" Elis said as they walked in, sticking close to Olorin.

Tarak creaked as he slowly put his sword onto his back, letting Sophia grab the ax again if she chose.

"Sophia has quickly learned the basics. That is acceptable." Tarak said, nodding at the women.

"...Is Tarak fulfilling his role as a friend well?" He asked.
"Yeah, you really are. Thank you a ton for the help."

Sophia would pick up the ax, though would place it back in Tarak's hand.

"You really taught me a lot in so little time."

Elis followed, "It's spectacular, Olorin!" Elis said as they walked in, sticking close to Olorin.
Olorin heaved a sigh of relief, the inside of the ship varied, but generally had a white floor that offered good grip, while the walls and roof varied from each room's purpose, the group passing through a green vegetation room and a purple bedroom before reaching an orange fire safety room, the reactor room being pure white.

(For artwork, since I'm using the music itself as Olorin's calm theme lol)

To the far right of the room an area to melt down and form metals was clear, though the forge was massive as well.

The reactor seemed to have an entire star constantly energizing, exploding, and reforming again

"N-not my best work at all..." Olorin murmured nervously

Olorin heaved a sigh of relief, the inside of the ship varied, but generally had a white floor that offered good grip, while the walls and roof varied from each room's purpose, the group passing through a green vegetation room and a purple bedroom before reaching an orange fire safety room, the reactor room being pure white.

(For artwork, since I'm using the music itself as Olorin's calm theme lol)

To the far right of the room an area to melt down and form metals was clear, though the forge was massive as well.

The reactor seemed to have an entire star constantly energizing, exploding, and reforming again

"N-not my best work at all..." Olorin murmured nervously

"Yeah, I can tell." Elis said, knowing that this wasn't the height of Olorin's abilities at all as she just smiled.

"So... Talandar, blades, please!" Elis said, turning to Talandar.

"Yeah, you really are. Thank you a ton for the help."

Sophia would pick up the ax, though would place it back in Tarak's hand.

"You really taught me a lot in so little time."
Tarak looked at Sophia.

"...Tarak is...pleased to hear he did well." Tarak said, genuine pride evident in his magical voice as he wrapped a boney hand around the ax, putting it on his back next to the sword.

"Sophia is...very benevolent. If she desires any more training, Tarak can always assist." The Skeleton said.

"Yeah, I can tell." Elis said, knowing that this wasn't the height of Olorin's abilities at all as she just smiled.

"So... Talandar, blades, please!" Elis said, turning to Talandar.
Olorin seemed a bit down, not knowing if this was an impressive feat or not herself

"You have two, unless you require more!" Talandar responded

Olorin seemed a bit down, not knowing if this was an impressive feat or not herself

"You have two, unless you require more!" Talandar responded
"I do require more! Like, 3 more, to be precise. I've gotta have lots of layers to prevent it from breaking this time." Elis said, noticing Olorin was seeming a bit down.

"Though... Even if this isn't you're best work, Olorin, it's definitely beyond what most people in the galaxy could achieve! You're talented!" Elis said, patting her on the back.

"I do require more! Like, 3 more, to be precise. I've gotta have lots of layers to prevent it from breaking this time." Elis said, noticing Olorin was seeming a bit down.

"Though... Even if this isn't you're best work, Olorin, it's definitely beyond what most people in the galaxy could achieve! You're talented!" Elis said, patting her on the back.
Talandar gave her six for posterity, being able to endlessly produce them

Olorin seemed a bit surprised and her spirits uplifted hearing that, smiling and turning to Elis, seeming genuinely happy again

Tarak looked at Sophia.

"...Tarak is...pleased to hear he did well." Tarak said, genuine pride evident in his magical voice as he wrapped a boney hand around the ax, putting it on his back next to the sword.

"Sophia is...very benevolent. If she desires any more training, Tarak can always assist." The Skeleton said.
"Well, thank you for the offer."

Sophia would give a thumbs up, being teleporting away in the white light of Apport.

Talandar gave her six for posterity, being able to endlessly produce them

Olorin seemed a bit surprised and her spirits uplifted hearing that, smiling and turning to Elis, seeming genuinely happy again
Elis moved all of the blades into the reactor telekinetically, humming a gentle tune to Olorin as she waited for the blades to be fully melted, around 20 or 30 minutes passing before she pulled the smoldering material out.

"Perfect! This will make an amazing sword... I really can't thank you two enough!" Elis said genuinely to Olorin and Talandar.

"Y-yeah... your welcome!" Olorin said, smiling widely, trembling a bit as she gripped her chest a bit, starting to hyperventilate a bit

"Got... too excited... mechanical Lung is restarting..." Olorin informed Elis, Talandar immediately putting an arm behind Olorin in case she fell, nodding his own thanks to Elis in pride

"Y-yeah... your welcome!" Olorin said, smiling widely, trembling a bit as she gripped her chest a bit, starting to hyperventilate a bit

"Got... too excited... mechanical Lung is restarting..." Olorin informed Elis, Talandar immediately putting an arm behind Olorin in case she fell, nodding his own thanks to Elis in pride
"Need me to carry you? Or would you rather Talandar do it?" Elis said casually, moving the liquid high above them due to it being still incredibly hot and not wanting to burn either of them.

"Need me to carry you? Or would you rather Talandar do it?" Elis said casually, moving the liquid high above them due to it being still incredibly hot and not wanting to burn either of them.
"I'll be fine, ah, I just need to be ready, doesn't harm me at all, and all of my mechanical organs get better at doing what they do and fixing their own issues over time, so this won't be an issue in a day, tops!" Olorin responded, a bit short of breath but nothing too serious

"I'll be fine, ah, I just need to be ready, doesn't harm me at all, and all of my mechanical organs get better at doing what they do and fixing their own issues over time, so this won't be an issue in a day, tops!" Olorin responded, a bit short of breath but nothing too serious
"Alright, Olorin. Just tell me if you need anything!" Elis said, still sticking close to Olorin with a smile as she began walking out of the ship, heading back to the hotel as quickly as she could, planning to remodel her room to also contain a smithy as she'd need plenty of space to be able to form the blade she wanted for Timcanpy, who was still on top of Olorin's head.

Talandar grabbed the liquid in one hand, a sudden formation of a heat barrier appearing around the metal, heating it up again and keeping it that way as they traveled, Olorin smiling all the While and soon breathing normally as she followed Elis

Lothon was already setting up a very good smithy in Elis's room, having predicted that she'd want one

Elis entered her room and smiled at Lothon, smiling and bowing in appreciation.

"Alright... Everybody get out! I've gotta focus!" Elis said, rolling up her sleeves.

"You do? I didn't think you'd be into smithing, really, and the process is mostly done through magic. I only really do the hammering and stuff by hand!" Elis said, tilting her head.

"Well, I'm always looking to learn, and I do have some limited magic... I made Talandar, remember?" Olorin said, seeming to not mind talking about it with only Elis around

"Alrighty!" Elis said as the molten liquid began to morph itself into the vague shape of a blade. Elis began with solidifying the blade and beginning to bend it, forming layer after layer, and then shaping it back, a couple of flashes of light showing how she was using some sort of heat spell to maintain the heat while using an Earth spell to manipulate and harden the liquid. When she bent it and layered it, there also seemed to be some other mysterious Earth spell that Olorin didn't recognize that would make the blade abnormally durable with each bend and layer, having plenty liquid to continue doing this for around 30 minutes until she'd increased the heat, violently compressing the metal and increasing it's sharpness and length. She summoned one of her End Blades, forming it into a small gray hammer that she used to begin precisely hitting the makeshift blade that she had placed on a nearby anvil, doing so to form it into a shape that would be most comfortable with Timcanpy. While she did this, she was simultaneously layering enchantment upon enchantment onto it, far more than she had done for any of the other weapons she enchanted and made, causing her to sweat along with the immense heat as she breathed heavily, the heat along with the immense effort it took her to properly forge this blade seeming to give her a minor heat stroke as just before the final hit, she fell backward, breathing heavily.

"Haaaa.... Ha.... Almost... done..." She murmured.

"Alrighty!" Elis said as the molten liquid began to morph itself into the vague shape of a blade. Elis began with solidifying the blade and beginning to bend it, forming layer after layer, and then shaping it back, a couple of flashes of light showing how she was using some sort of heat spell to maintain the heat while using an Earth spell to manipulate and harden the liquid. When she bent it and layered it, there also seemed to be some other mysterious Earth spell that Olorin didn't recognize that would make the blade abnormally durable with each bend and layer, having plenty liquid to continue doing this for around 30 minutes until she'd increased the heat, violently compressing the metal and increasing it's sharpness and length. She summoned one of her End Blades, forming it into a small gray hammer that she used to begin precisely hitting the makeshift blade that she had placed on a nearby anvil, doing so to form it into a shape that would be most comfortable with Timcanpy. While she did this, she was simultaneously layering enchantment upon enchantment onto it, far more than she had done for any of the other weapons she enchanted and made, causing her to sweat along with the immense heat as she breathed heavily, the heat along with the immense effort it took her to properly forge this blade seeming to give her a minor heat stroke as just before the final hit, she fell backward, breathing heavily.

"Haaaa.... Ha.... Almost... done..." She murmured.
"ELIS!" Olorin yelled, immediately rushing to Elis's side and catching her the best she could physically, struggling to hold Elis up, fear clear in her voice and eyes

"ELIS!" Olorin yelled, immediately rushing to Elis's side and catching her the best she could physically, struggling to hold Elis up, fear clear in her voice and eyes
"Olorin...! Olorin...! I'm fine! See, Timcanpy isn't reacting, that means she knows I'll be fine...!" Elis said, slowly pulling herself up with telekinesis and breathing heavily, some of her sweat getting onto Olorin.

"I need to... finish her sword..."

"B-but...!" Olorin said, breathing heavily, barely able to let go of Elis enough to let her finish as she was in clear fear, though Talandar didn't rush in

Back