• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"That's what the water I asked Chrome to tell Cy to bring is for." The silver-haired walked around the place looking at the ground using his visor to see below until he stopped at a point.

"Here, does anyone have a explosive charge or something?" he said while making an X

"I only have one explosive arrow left but I'm not sure if it's enough"

"That's what the water I asked Chrome to tell Cy to bring is for." The silver-haired walked around the place looking at the ground using his visor to see below until he stopped at a point.

"Here, does anyone have a explosive charge or something?" he said while making an X

"I only have one explosive arrow left but I'm not sure if it's enough"
"Would melting work too if we tried instead?"

Asking him for clarification

"Let me try something then"

Pushes him aside and places her left arm, with the palm placed on the X, as slowly, the surface beneath her hand would start heating up from the contact till it reaches to a point it can melt off
After a few of minutes, a hole is made enough big so they can pass with no problem

"Okey, lets move" he say before jump there, falling for 1.6 seconds before fall on solid ground, luckily it was an underground and not a sewer.

After a few of minutes, a hole is made enough big so they can pass with no problem

"Okey, lets move" he say before jump there, falling for 1.6 seconds before fall on solid ground, luckily it was an underground and not a sewer.
She takes her companion carried from earlier by hand and jumps with her till reaching down

"Jael! Get down quick!"

"Thanks for the water. And, you guys should wash before any mutant insects get the scent of the pheromones, so we can return to ship" Nick said while again tried to contact Doctor and Garret
@Javenplayz253 @AThe1412
(Remember that i retconed, all Landrider are dead yet still a part of the ship was blow up, the engines are dead)

"Hey, Doc, how are you and Garret there? We'll probably be back in 5-10 minutes."
"Thanks for the water. And, you guys should wash before any mutant insects get the scent of the pheromones, so we can return to ship" Nick said while again tried to contact Doctor and Garret
@Javenplayz253 @AThe1412
"Hey, it's Doc here. We're still alive and well! Glad to know you are too. The intruders are all dead but not before leaving us some new problems to deal with. They set off some explosives and our engines are probably, literally, on fire right now. I don't know, poor Garret is looking at it. They also managed to copy some files and send it to their motherbase I believe. Not sure what they took though so we gotta see...", he responded in a voice message while scanning through the ship's main computer.

"Hey, it's Doc here. We're still alive and well! Glad to know you are too. The intruders are all dead but not before leaving us some new problems to deal with. They set off some explosives and our engines are probably, literally, on fire right now. I don't know, poor Garret is looking at it. They also managed to copy some files and send it to their motherbase I believe. Not sure what they took though so we gotta see...", he responded in a voice message while scanning through the ship's main computer.
"It's good that you two are well but... it will only be a matter until they have their own ship and leave the planet, which would be relatively good in certain aspects, the people here would not have to worry about them, the question is if they'll use the power to travel off this rock, maybe try to bomb somewhere before they leave or something" Nick wrote in the chat.

"Greetings, Owner. I am currently unaware of the present situation, due to my prolonged state of inactivity. May I know what has happened?"

Nick would come closer

"After they kidnapped you, apparently they created what was a form of strategy that consisted of divide and conquer, while we were away, they invaded the ship, copied files of and sent them to their boss, in turn they detonated explosives, Garret and the Dof are fine, luckily. On our side, they distracted us by use the insects and after we killed each member, most of us were bathed with pheromones that attract mutated insects, you are also bathed in ferromones, that's why water to remove it and be able to move towards the ship more safe"

Nick would come closer

"After they kidnapped you, apparently they created what was a form of strategy that consisted of divide and conquer, while we were away, they invaded the ship, copied files of and sent them to their boss, in turn they detonated explosives, Garret and the Dof are fine, luckily. On our side, they distracted us by use the insects and after we killed each member, most of us were bathed with pheromones that attract mutated insects, you are also bathed in ferromones, that's why water to remove it and be able to move towards the ship more safe"
"What he said..." she replied, "I, too, wasn't that caught up just yet..." hugging tighter now, "Oh, but I'm glad my dear Cy is here! Are you broken anywhere? Any scratches? Any marks? Oh, I swear to those Charlatans..."

"My outer casing was only dealt minor abrasions from reckless handling of my form. They have been repaired. I can manually remove the pheromones through the use of nanomachines over a span of time— so, do not waste the... water, on me."

Either Cy didn't think highly of herself, or she didn't like water. It could be both.

"My outer casing was only dealt minor abrasions from reckless handling of my form. They have been repaired. I can manually remove the pheromones through the use of nanomachines over a span of time— so, do not waste the... water, on me."

Either Cy didn't think highly of herself, or she didn't like water. It could be both.
"Oh, don't worry about that. Owner is very happy that you're here!" patting Cy's head and playing along with one of her arms.

After cleaning and drying themselves, the group returned to the ship, from time to time seeing insects in the distance but they did not approach them and they looked more like Novada insects. Right now they were close to the ship and could notice the damage from the explosion and the holes left

Back