• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Ooooh, that's a really handy move." Says Ryu as he use his summoned swords as foothold again in order to fight against the supernatural gravity direction.

Ryu then launch himself as fast as possible onto Brownie's left and then attempted to strike Brownie's left side using his training sword.

Elis transmitted the information she was getting telepathically to Talandar, azontr having forgotten that golems cannot see or hear in golem form.

"Any idea where they are?" Adrian asked, trying to remain calm.

"They... I don't know... But... They must have some sort of base..." Seraphina murmured, Elis's tattoo itching immensely.

"Ugh... Ha..." Elis gripped her wrist, "Alright... Alright Alright... Thank you, Seraphina... Hg..He... Talandar, please carry me back...."

Adrian was silent after this, his arms simply crossed as he turned around, his face stern.
Talandar took note of everything, including Elis's tatoo itching and her discomfort

"I'll do so. You want to ask her anything else?" Talandar said telepathically in response

"Ooooh, that's a really handy move." Says Ryu as he use his summoned swords as foothold again in order to fight against the supernatural gravity direction.

Ryu then launch himself as fast as possible onto Brownie's left and then attempted to strike Brownie's left side using his training sword.
Brownie's Claw collided with Ryu's sword, this whole fight was exciting him, applying even more force in his left claw

Talandar took note of everything, including Elis's tatoo itching and her discomfort

"I'll do so. You want to ask her anything else?" Talandar said telepathically in response
"I... ugh..." Elis covered her mouth, processing the new information in her head, her stomach grumbling violently.

"M-Ma'am...?" Seraphina trembled as she looked at Elis's discomfort.

"I'm fine... Thank you, Seraphina... Same to you, Talandar... I think... I think I've got enough clues to put something together." Elis said.

Tarak nodded.

"it's what friends are for..." Tarak muttered blankly, repeating the same phrase she said to him. He stood up, his bones creaking.

"This room is too small for weapons. Sophia should go to the training room." Tarak said, shambling his way toward the room he had met Elis in, assuming Sophia would follow.
"Sounds good."

Sophia would turn back for a moment to look elsewhere blankly, a small smile on her face, before turning back and walking along with Tarak.

Talandar moved one of the floating things around him as if nodding and began to float out of the hospital with Elis in tow
Adrian followed as Seraphina waved goodbye, Elis constantly cycling all the clues she'd gotten over time in her head. She considered every last minor detail she could think of, all the encounters she'd had with calamities and demons, their locations, how they acted, everything. They soon got back to the hotel.

"...You should go back to Olorin, Talandar. I think I'll be fine now." She said.

"Olorin asked me to guard you, I'll be happy to stay around with you for as long as needed, though I do wish to test Timcanpy's combative abilities." Talandar responded, transforming into his Alternate form

brownie while using both legs to contain Ryu and his two swords, he tried to shoot at point blank range but instead of his usual energy attacks it was a couple of bubbles that tried to enclose Ryu

"Olorin asked me to guard you, I'll be happy to stay around with you for as long as needed, though I do wish to test Timcanpy's combative abilities." Talandar responded, transforming into his Alternate form
"If you want to spar with her, I'd need to fix Aeon... It's still broken..." Elis murmured as Adrian wandered back to his previous training room, also processing the new info in his head as he gritted his teeth..

"Damn..." He thought as he walked in, brandishing Dragon Slayer.

brownie while using both legs to contain Ryu and his two swords, he tried to shoot at point blank range but instead of his usual energy attacks it was a couple of bubbles that tried to enclose Ryu
"Ah." as Ryu notice the bubble, he then decided to end the spar with him let himself lose as he needed stamina for protecting the civilians.

Kentoria was there, just swinging her sword repeatedly from above her head and down repeatedly, training harder than before and seemed to get precise enough to start cutting the air with every swing

"Then we should do that!" Talandar said, wanting to assist Elis in that to learn

Kentoria was there, just swinging her sword repeatedly from above her head and down repeatedly, training harder than before and seemed to get precise enough to start cutting the air with every swing

"Then we should do that!" Talandar said, wanting to assist Elis in that to learn
Elis smiled, "Alright. We'll need some materials, though."

Adrian did the same, continuously swinging the Dragon Slayer with precise control as to not damage the environment, the gash he created in the ground previously still there. Each swing of the blade made blades of wind coat the room, Kirby sitting on his head as he trained.

"Sacrificies, huh... Could it be their trying to lead people to them to kill them...? Of course, that tower had the corpses of soldiers who'd be alarmed by Zodd and would come to check it out... it makes sense... perfect prey for them... That Masked Man..." Adrian thought to himself as he trained.

"Then we shall make it ourselves! unless you require my own blades." Talandar said, sliding the two blades in his blade arm and handing them to Elis, two more appearing in their place

"Then we shall make it ourselves! unless you require my own blades." Talandar said, sliding the two blades in his blade arm and handing them to Elis, two more appearing in their place
"That'd be pretty cool, yeah. Can these blades be melted down? What're they made of?" Elis asked.

"Think of them like fifty-layered sword, with each layer being different but combining to make something strong and dangerous, they could be melted down, but you'd require an extremely powerful fusion reactor for it, far beyond the ones used in most ships. Luckily, Olorin knows how to make one and keeps materials for it around, incase she needs to repair the one for her ship." Talandar responded, pride in his voice

"Ah, we can ask her, then. Dunno if the Masked Man would let us use the reactor in our ship, though... I wonder where he is..." Elis murmured as she headed back to her room to check on Olorin.

"Ah." as Ryu notice the bubble, he then decided to end the spar with him let himself lose as he needed stamina for protecting the civilians.
Brownie sighed, seeing that his opponent gave up, returning to his smaller form, the black beast looked at Ryu who transmitted a message.

"Did I hit you really hard, little one?"

"Sounds good."

Sophia would turn back for a moment to look elsewhere blankly, a small smile on her face, before turning back and walking along with Tarak.
Tarak shambled his way into the training room, stepping over the large gash that had been created by Adrien's previous outburst.

"Tarak is not too good at weapons, not compared to swordsmen over there." Tarak said, pointing a boney finger at Adrien as he trained.

"But Tarak can teach Sophia what he knows." Tarak said, his bones rattling as he nodded.

Tarak shambled his way into the training room, stepping over the large gash that had been created by Adrien's previous outburst.

"Tarak is not too good at weapons, not compared to swordsmen over there." Tarak said, pointing a boney finger at Adrien as he trained.

"But Tarak can teach Sophia what he knows." Tarak said, his bones rattling as he nodded.
"That is good enough."

Sophia would simply nod, hoping that her answer was a good response to Tarak.

"That is good enough."

Sophia would simply nod, hoping that her answer was a good response to Tarak.
Tarak nodded. Grabbing his club, he began to walk toward one of the dummies in the room. He wasn't sure how teaching really worked, so he just spoke about things he thought about while fighting.

"When Tarak uses ax, he tries to aim for weak areas," Tarak said blankly, he pointed at the dummies head, before pointing at several other vulnerable spots on the body.

"Axe's are sharp. They don't need as much strength as a club to break others., but they aren't good against skeletons." Tarak said, nodding.

"Sophia should try swinging motion. Like this." He said. He picked up a sword from his bag, and mimicked the motions of swinging an axe, cleaving through parts of the dummy. His technique was rather crude compared to Kentoria, but he clearly had a lot of experience with it.

"Well no, thanks for the concern." Says Ryu as he realise Brownie's message

Charlotte who had watched the spar with Ryu and the Beast, nodded at Ryu.

"You ain't half bad with those swords, dude. Good going." Charlotte said.

Tarak nodded. Grabbing his club, he began to walk toward one of the dummies in the room. He wasn't sure how teaching really worked, so he just spoke about things he thought about while fighting.

"When Tarak uses ax, he tries to aim for weak areas," Tarak said blankly, he pointed at the dummies head, before pointing at several other vulnerable spots on the body.

"Axe's are sharp. They don't need as much strength as a club to break others., but they aren't good against skeletons." Tarak said, nodding.

"Sophia should try swinging motion. Like this." He said. He picked up a sword from his bag, and mimicked the motions of swinging an axe, cleaving through parts of the dummy. His technique was rather crude compared to Kentoria, but he clearly had a lot of experience with it.
Sophia would study the swinging motions of Tarak, before nodding. Silently, she raised her ax and swung downward horizontally. The blade cut through the dummy rather cleanly, letting the ax continue on its arc until it finally stopped in the air as she had just swung in an arc.

Sophia would study the swinging motions of Tarak, before nodding. Silently, she raised her ax and swung downward horizontally. The blade cut through the dummy rather cleanly, letting the ax continue on its arc until it finally stopped in the air as she had just swung in an arc.
Tarak's bones creaked as he nodded his head.

"...That is acceptable" Tarak said.

"Sophia should, keep her body steady, so if the enemy parries...she won't be knocked off balance." Tarak suggested.

"Alright."

Sophia would stand upright and get back into a stance. Once again cleaving through another dummy, she made sure to keep herself steady so that she didn't put all of her weight into the swing.

"Alright."

Sophia would stand upright and get back into a stance. Once again cleaving through another dummy, she made sure to keep herself steady so that she didn't put all of her weight into the swing.
"That is, also acceptable." Tarak said. His bones rattled as she walked toward Sophia.

"It's important to know when to perform a powerful swing, and when to be defensive. Tarak's body can endure being broken...but human bodies cannot." Tarak said blankly. He was simply repeating what had been implanted into his mind by his master, but he was pleased to know it was helping.

"Tarak will slam his sword into you. Block it like this." Tarak said, displaying a basic parry maneuver with his blade.

"Alright, I gotcha."

Sophia would be on-guard as Tarak walked towards her, preparing her blade. Her mind imprinted the movement of the parry and every minute detail. Once Tarak swung at her, she would be ready to parry almost immediately.

Tarak slowly lifted his weapon, telegraphing his move slightly as he began to unleash several slashes toward Sophia. Each slash came from a different direction to train her ability to parry his moves. He was poor at controlling his strength, but it wouldn't deal too much damage to her even if she failed to parry them.

Elis went over to Olorin, pressing her hand against her forehead to feel how warm she is, moving closer as she smiled.

"Alright... A little warm, but, everything other than that seems fine. I'm glad!" She said happily.
Kentoria's gauntlets started to drip blood once again, the swordswoman paying it no mind as she swung
"Hey, you're bleeding." Adrian said casually as he trained, his hands also bleeding, or well, his hand due to one of his arms being mechanical, but he didn't care about it, as his hands had been injured countless times before, and he just had Kirby heal it each time, though not much of the blood actually came out due to it soaking into his armor.

Tarak slowly lifted his weapon, telegraphing his move slightly as he began to unleash several slashes toward Sophia. Each slash came from a different direction to train her ability to parry his moves. He was poor at controlling his strength, but it wouldn't deal too much damage to her even if she failed to parry them.
Sophia would be a bit surprised by this, but her nerves would calm as soon as she blocked the first slash. She had to twist her body around to dodge some of the attacks, but for the most part, she would've been able to parry most of the slashes. There was a slight throbbing in her wrist that she noticed, and began wringing her hand around.

"Man, that hurts."

"Oh no, it's fine. Nothing's broken, just not used to this whole thing."

Sophia would lift up her hand to show that it was fine, still flashing her smile to show that she was just fine.

"It's more of a flesh thing, body has to get used to all of this training."

"Oh no, it's fine. Nothing's broken, just not used to this whole thing."

Sophia would lift up her hand to show that it was fine, still flashing her smile to show that she was just fine.

"It's more of a flesh thing, body has to get used to all of this training."
"Tarak looked at her for a moment, before nodding.

"Tarak lacks..."flesh"...so he does not understand." the Skeleton murmured, processing this new information.

"...How does one fix broken flesh...?" He asked.

"Well, training to get used to it is usually one of the ways. The other is to rest and that can help most of the time."

Sophia would smile slightly, though there was still a determination to continue to train in her eyes.

Elis went over to Olorin, pressing her hand against her forehead to feel how warm she is, moving closer as she smiled.

"Alright... A little warm, but, everything other than that seems fine. I'm glad!" She said happily.

"Hey, you're bleeding." Adrian said casually as he trained, his hands also bleeding, or well, his hand due to one of his arms being mechanical, but he didn't care about it, as his hands had been injured countless times before, and he just had Kirby heal it each time, though not much of the blood actually came out due to it soaking into his armor.
"Yeah, sometimes I run a temp, my heart, least in my chest, is mechanical, so it sometimes heats me up when it gets too cold." Olorin said, seeming glad about Elis caring for her like this and genuinely smiled

"But what did you want me for?" she asked, surmising Elis wanted to do something

".... hm?" Kentoria grunted after a pause, seeming extremely focused on her training

Back