• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

(First, that's a counter productive way to convince your players to post. Second, I'm still waiting for Javen)
(Sorry, just want reaction, is not that i actually will do it, the last time i have to wait for month and say something similar only to not do it in my other rp when Back³ take a month and Frozen the rp, is not that i will mess with your or anything)

"Grenade!" Someone shouted before going and taking it to throw it back, although the grenade did not hit the Garret and Doc because it exploded halfway, not damagin neither side but it did numb their ears a little.

"Awwwwww f*ck!"
Garret said putting his hands over his fursuit's ears
Even while their ears hurt, the landrider know they have to go and now that they finished making a hole and began to leave there, trying to escape the scene cuz something will happen.
"Get the rest of your turrets outside the ship and stop them! Don't let them get away!", the Doctor said to Garret on the chat.

Using the deafening sound of the grenade and the fact that the enemy were fleeing for their lives, he moved closer and opened fire to take out as many of them as possible.

"Boop loop doop!"

Garret said while pressing a sequence to his robotic hand which made the turrets go infront of the intruders which started firing

The man, after running, generated a gap of 10 meters between him and the initial place where he began to run, turning a corner, leaving Cy on the ground before taking a breath, the man took out a phone and began to call someone.

In turn, Cy's operating systems finally loaded to 100% which would give her mobility and a free arm to act.
C.Y.L.A.M lightly tested her mobility while her kidnapper was distracted. Most limbs were still immobile, but one was somewhat operational.

The android holds out her hand towards the man turned towards her; swiftly, a small dagger generated through nanomachines floats in her palm. A gravitational pulse launches the dagger towards her captor while his back is turned, directly into his nape, piercing cleanly through his spinal cord if contact was successful.

"Get the rest of your turrets outside the ship and stop them! Don't let them get away!", the Doctor said to Garret on the chat.

Using the deafening sound of the grenade and the fact that the enemy were fleeing for their lives, he moved closer and opened fire to take out as many of them as possible.
"Boop loop doop!"

Garret said while pressing a sequence to his robotic hand which made the turrets go infront of the intruders which started firing
While running someone pressed a detonator, activating the previously placed charges.

What happened next was a massive explosion, the explosion from the engine's area pushed Doc and Garret out, throwing them to the ground covered in dirt and mud, luckily no metal went through their suits but they did feel the shock of the wave explosive affect it as if they were bells

11 Landraider died on Doc and Garret's hands while 4 escaped with an important piece of the warp drive and the files.

Someone was using a laptop to copy and send information to someone, while others began to disassemble a piece of the warp engine, with that ready, they began to retreat. Two using a saws to make a hole while two others put charges

C.Y.L.A.M lightly tested her mobility while her kidnapper was distracted. Most limbs were still immobile, but one was somewhat operational.

The android holds out her hand towards the man turned towards her; swiftly, a small dagger generated through nanomachines floats in her palm. A gravitational pulse launches the dagger towards her captor while his back is turned, directly into his nape, piercing cleanly through his spinal cord if contact was successful.
and just like before, the collar system was activated exploding in a cloud of pheromones that bathed Cy, although she was now free to leave and help the others, she could hear the explosion.

Rox runs towards the warehouse, but on the way she uses her left arm to grab a tree nearby and rip it from the ground as she hurls it at the several mosquitos with all her force in the arm, then uses the gloves of the same arm to control make some others crash down on the ground squished by the intense gravity, before focusing just on the running and fasten the pace

"Get ready Nick!"

Shouts the woman as she jumps with her carried ally, in one great leap to get inside the warehouse, she would start firing while the door was still open for now, to kill more of the mosquitos outside
After Jael (because Zoro dont aswner), Nick closed the door with all his might, the mosquitoes colliding between the metal door that barely resisted.

Plus they can hear a loud explosion in the distance.
@Backbackback
Finally, Chrome's body return to 100%

Last edited:
While running someone pressed a detonator, activating the previously placed charges.

What happened next was a massive explosion, the explosion from the bikers' area pushed Doc and Garret out, throwing them to the ground covered in dirt and mud, luckily no metal went through their suits but they did feel the shock of the wave. explosive affect it as if they were bells

11 Landraider died on Doc and Garret's hands while 4 escaped with an important piece of the warp drive and the files.
Garret got up before stretching and polling his knuckles and looked at his fursuit.
"Uggghhh this thing took me four hours to make dammit!"
Garret complained

and just like before, the collar system was activated exploding in a cloud of pheromones that bathed Cy, although she was now free to leave and help the others, she could hear the explosion.
"Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

Luckily, she is a robot, so she can't cough or shed tears due to foreign substances. C.Y.L.A.M looks from side to side, scanning her surroundings to see if anyone besides the man she just killed was around.

"Something blew up in the distance..."

Draws attention of it to Nick and Jael
"Hope is not what i think it is" he say to Rox

"Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

Luckily, she is a robot, so she can't cough or shed tears due to foreign substances. C.Y.L.A.M looks from side to side, scanning her surroundings to see if anyone besides the man she just killed was around.
There was no one around her within a radius of 100 meters, however, as she expanded her scanner to its limits he saw hundreds, perhaps thousands of different 'silhouettes' however those not are going there, just be doing their thing

There was no one around her within a radius of 100 meters, however, as she expanded her scanner to its limits he saw hundreds, perhaps thousands of different 'silhouettes' however those not are going there, just be doing their thing
She confirmed that there were no hostiles within the immediate vicinity and focused her scan to another direction; she began searching for her Owner (@Backbackback). Once she was collected, they would return to the rest of the crew.

Garret got up before stretching and polling his knuckles and looked at his fursuit.
"Uggghhh this thing took me four hours to make dammit!"
Garret complained
"We're fine... There are a lot more things to worry about than our suits anyway. Check the engine.", the Doctor told him while standing up from the floor as well. He quickly made his way back to the cockpit, both to restore power to the ship and to see where the surviving Landriders had ran off to.

"They couldn't have gotten that far...", he whispered to himself as he looked at the cameras.

(Gone for you, the Landrider just blow up everything while take the important things so they can escaped the planet while we dont

Feel like this (you guys are the dictator)

)

(I call BS on the Landriders somehow managing to get away from that explosion despite being closer to it than Doc and Garret were AND somehow not getting gunned down by the turrets right after they exit the ship)

(I call BS on the Landriders somehow managing to get away from that explosion despite being closer to it than Doc and Garret were AND somehow not getting gunned down by the turrets right after they exit the ship)
(Eh, they planted the charges, they split into groups to distract Garret and Doc, plus if they were killed by to the point of being reduced to 4 survivors, plus they were no closer to the explosion, they literally did an exit outwards before detonating it because they knew the range of the explosion, all this was a plan to reduce the numbers and distract the group, get the majority out of the base to have a chance)
11 Landraider died on Doc and Garret's hands while 4 escaped with an important piece of the warp drive and the files
On the ship, the Landriders moved in groups of two, 7 in search of Doc and Garrett, 8 went in search of something that was in the engine room.
While Garret and Doc were planning, the Landriders were doing their thing, in the engine room, someone was using a laptop to copy and send information to someone, while others began to disassemble a piece of the warp engine, with that ready, they began to retreat. Two using a saws to make a hole while two others put charges, the others were prepared with weapons ready to shoot anything that tried to reach them.

Finally, Chrome's body return to 100%
"Errr..." with slow movement, she would start using her arms to get up
She confirmed that there were no hostiles within the immediate vicinity and focused her scan to another direction; she began searching for her Owner (@Backbackback). Once she was collected, they would return to the rest of the crew.
At the same time, she would relay her location to anyone, including Cy.

(Ayo, sorry for the hold up. I was reading through and got lost because I have smol brain. What all happened while I was gone?)
After entering the warehouse to escape the mosquitoes, we (Nick, Rox Chrome and Jael) along with Cy who is elsewhere hear an explosion in the distance, because while the others were outside, the Landriders radioed the base, stepped bombs and part of the ship exploded, but not before losing almost all of their men, however now they have in their possession a piece of the warp drive and important plans that they will use to escape. Now we have to reunite to think a new plan of action)

"We're fine... There are a lot more things to worry about than our suits anyway. Check the engine.", the Doctor told him while standing up from the floor as well. He quickly made his way back to the cockpit, both to restore power to the ship and to see where the surviving Landriders had ran off to.

"They couldn't have gotten that far...", he whispered to himself as he looked at the cameras.
(So huh will rewrite this?)

"Errr..." with slow movement, she would start using her arms to get up

At the same time, she would relay her location to anyone, including Cy.
"Not when we smell like some snacks to those bugs and they wait to suck on our flesh till we are dried jerky"

Commented on the situation currently at hand, they cant leave for the moment like this
Jael stays quiet, assessing what they've seen already. Strategies need to be made if they're going to fix this.
"Yes, I have to assume that Cy are nearby" he said to change his visor to different types of visions.

"Hey, can you tell Cy to first get enough water to bathe, so we can get rid of the pheromones and, well, the smell of vinegar, and other shit" he tells to Chrome, in addition to sending her the location of nearby water, so she can send Cy to her and she can bring them water.

"Well, the plan is simple to avoid the insects, go below, if we're lucky we won't fall into shit, and we can get out near the ship, so need to make a hole here" after say that he would write to the doctor

"Hey, Doc, how are you and Garret there? We'll probably be back in 5-10 minutes."

"Hey, can you tell Cy to first get enough water to bathe, so we can get rid of the pheromones and, well, the smell of vinegar, and other shit" he tells to Chrome, in addition to sending her the location of nearby water, so she can send Cy to her and she can bring them water.
"W-won't you settle down for a bit? Getting a little vulgar there..." the location was sent almost immediately to Cy, slowly finding her pace up and checking for any of her weapons or equipment.

"W-won't you settle down for a bit? Getting a little vulgar there..." the location was sent almost immediately to Cy, slowly finding her pace up and checking for any of her weapons or equipment.
(What? He saying this cuz we are going to underground/sewers, we have pheromones and some vinegar on most of the characters, he is asking for the water to bathe and remove that. He is not vulgar here)

(So huh will rewrite this?)
(I still think it makes no sense that those 4 surviving Landriders escaped. Even if the explosion didn't hurt them, it still should have knocked them on their asses because they were inside of the room or just got out of it when it blew up. Both Doc and Garret got knocked down even though they were standing further away. Then when they were outside and still disoriented by the explosion, Garret's turrets would have been there waiting to gun them down and they somehow got past that too)

(eh, is not that important, so i can change it of want, after all their mission is complete after send the files, the piece of the warp drive just accelerate their plans)

C.Y.L.A.M takes in the locations sent to her by her Owner, as well as the orders.

"Water. My least favorite substance. My worst enemy. An enemy I will conquer.

The machine floats swiftly to the location she was sent to by her Owner. Once she is near the body of water, she takes a few minutes to assemble a tub with a hose connected to it. The hose begins to funnel water into the tub, until it's about 3 quarters full. Then she seals the top off with a large lid she created with nanomachines, to prevent spilling.

"All of this work is draining my energy. Sigh. I just said the word sigh, out loud. If I was a human, that would signify annoyance.

She talks to herself for a bit, before beginning to drag the tub back to her Owner's location. Luckily her nanomachines weren't exactly that heavy, allowing for easier transport for any generated items; still, it was rather heavy, so she applied a gentle push of gravity to move the tub along as she trekked back to her Owner.

(What? He saying this cuz we are going to underground/sewers, we have pheromones and some vinegar on most of the characters, he is asking for the water to bathe and remove that. He is not vulgar here)
(Does she have her weapons? Equipment?)
C.Y.L.A.M takes in the locations sent to her by her Owner, as well as the orders.

"Water. My least favorite substance. My worst enemy. An enemy I will conquer.

The machine floats swiftly to the location she was sent to by her Owner. Once she is near the body of water, she takes a few minutes to assemble a tub with a hose connected to it. The hose begins to funnel water into the tub, until it's about 3 quarters full. Then she seals the top off with a large lid she created with nanomachines, to prevent spilling.

"All of this work is draining my energy. Sigh. I just said the word sigh, out loud. If I was a human, that would signify annoyance.

She talks to herself for a bit, before beginning to drag the tub back to her Owner's location. Luckily her nanomachines weren't exactly that heavy, allowing for easier transport for any generated items; still, it was rather heavy, so she applied a gentle push of gravity to move the tub along as she trekked back to her Owner.
She would soon see the location in her minimal that indicates Owner is relatively close.

Back