• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis glanced at Olorin, taking a deep drag of her cigarette for a few moments. Slowly, she breathed out, smoke arising from her lips.

"Are you saying that because your actually going to do something productive, or because you just want to follow me around...?"

Elis glanced at Olorin, taking a deep drag of her cigarette for a few moments. Slowly, she breathed out, smoke arising from her lips.

"Are you saying that because your actually going to do something productive, or because you just want to follow me around...?"
"Both, actually..." Olorin responded honestly

In the meantime, Dean exits his room after spending some time in it and moves to the kitchen, he wanted to drink some as he usually does

"Gonna be a long way till the next destination, wherever he plans to take everybody"

Reffered to the masked man in the sentence

It didn't take very long for Elis to begin tiring herself out from piloting both ships at the same time, a few hours being enough to begin to exhaust the girl's mana. Her electricity began to weaken, the girl breathing out as she ceased her training. "We'll need to find a place to park..." She muttered, bringing up a display similar to Olorin's to find a planet to land on. After a few minutes of searching, she found a planet where she could land, her electricity continuing to weaken as the ships were lowered into the atmosphere, causing the floor beneath to gently rumble.

Olorin looked at Elis, not even having finished researching a lot of planets, but she still put her hand on Elis, as if offering what mana she had to help her

"It I can help, I will..." Olorin murmured, smiling a bit before frowning "I need to start repairing my ship, I think you can establish a telepathic connection to Talandar, but before I do anything I do need to make sure you don't run yourself out of power in a few hours because my ship can't fly." Olorin said, giving Elis a communicator of some kind, clearly a way of Olorin keeping herself sane while she worked on her ship

Kentoria felt the landing, her eyes narrowing, she had trained till every bone in her body ached and every muscle had torn and healed a thousand times, she was standing in a pool of her own blood, which had long since made her light-headed as she began making her way to Elis's training room first and foremost, knocking on the door in dead silence, blood practically covering her entire body and armor, with only her shield spared from being covered

Last edited:
"It I can help, I will..." Olorin murmured, smiling a bit before frowning "I need to start repairing my ship, I think you can establish a telepathic connection to Talandar, but before I do anything I do need to make sure you don't run yourself out of power in a few hours because my ship can't fly." Olorin said, giving Elis a communicator of some kind, clearly a way of Olorin keeping herself sane while she worked on her ship
Elis sighed, snatching the device. "Just do what you need to do, Olorin..." She muttered, simply ignoring Kentoria's knocking, shaking her head, not giving her permission to enter, nor did she reject her entrance.

Kentoria narrowed her eyes "I'm coming in." she said, loud enough to alert Elis to her presence as she opened the door, walking towards the two lovers

"Yeah, I shouldn't be long, an hour at most, bye!" Olorin said with a smile before an orange square both above and below her teleported her to her ship, where she began working, ordering Talandar to protect Elis,

Elis breathed out, looking down as she got up. She said nothing to Kentoria, beginning to fix her messy, unkempt hair which had come out of its fine braids.

"Don't touch me... You'll get blood in my hair." Elis said bluntly, taking a step forward to make some distance between her and Kentoria.

in another place, free from the limits of space and time in another dimension.

"This will hurt tomorrow" Rex said as he went through multiple explosions, he felt his body being irradiated with high levels of radiation but not enough to kill him.

then he came out of that explosion to then attract all the pieces of metal and launch multiple spears at the large blob that moved to dodge his attacks, the temperature was ******* high, if it weren't for Rex pushing the metal to stay together, these It was reduced to bulging liquid metal.

Another explosion was directed at Rex who used his Raygun at its maximum potential and shot a bolt of lightning that upon impact shook the entire city, causing the building to fall

Elis grunted as she heard Dean knock on her door, making an effort not to just tell him to go away. Shaking her head, she clenched her fists, before taking in a heavy influx of air, and then releasing it, breathing out heavily.

".................................Come in."

Back