• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Olorin shook her head "I can still stand and walk... also... I'm worried about the nightmares I'll have..." Olorin said, slowly standing up, her body temperature resting at 96 degrees, lower than average, but still doable as she swept Elis into a hug, her grip and strength tighter than before

Elis was silent, gently running her hand through Olorin's hair, patting the girl's head. She clearly didn't mind Olorin leaning into her chest, in fact, she welcomed it, just wanting to make the girl happy.
Olorin took two deep breaths before pulling back, opening her eyes "anything you want to do?" Olorin asked quietly
(Poke)

The Masked Man was... nowhere to be found within the ship, Dean's search bearing no fruit.
"Where could he possibly be at?....Perhaps looking out for more people to join around the worlds....or something else he doesnt reveal to anybody on the team thats kept secret...."

He would wander around to see what the others are up to in their free time they have now

Back