• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Olorin stood there in her ship for long moments, trembling before she breathed and started working, the metal formula used for her ship was all torn up, she was in the thruster area, and from what she was looking at, there wws apsolutely no saving the thrusters, they had to be removed and replaced outright. So Olorin began on that, the systems keeping her thrusters together being dismantled by the young engineer, before the thrusters themselves were. Which she put into her on-hand storage to give to Elis later, though the massive gashes in them was an issue. After about ten minutes she had gotten everything out of the way and in her storage, to which she sighed

"Elis..." she said aloud, shaking tears from her eyes as she collapsed a bit, breathing heavily, but soon got up and started to slowly mend the damaged floor and armor, it was taking awhile though, since her ship was made of such an advanced material, it was a bit harder to mend, especially without time.

It took about forty more minutes until it was all done, Olorin was practically gasping for air by the end of it, a few assorted cuts and bruises across her body, especially around her arms, though all around it was almost done, to which she rather easily assembled new thrusters, and got them on, in the other ten minutes, to which she took out her own communicator thing and would talk to Elis once she was done talking to Dean...

"Well cant say im surprised of such a response....but Elis....im telling from experience....these sort of things for mortals dont fix up...you should consider it"

Tells her as he adressed Elis only by name, without calling her miss and such, which is a rare moment from him
"I'm well aware of the state of my own mental health, Dean... I just don't care anymore." Elis said, "You don't have to worry."

"If i had a nickel everytime i heard such phrases...i would have millions of them....."

Responded to her as he rolled his eyes, hearing something familiar yet again

"Elis....most of those stuff you say or will say...generally...anybody actually...i seen or heard them more then you can count and as far as i remember none turned out okay...i didnt really do anything to prevent them...because....i didnt care to be honest of those people....you on the other hand....i have some respect....which is why i suggest you change your mind about this"

After this he walks to the door to get out

"Anyway you may be fed up with me, so i will leave from now"

"Condescending, much..." Elis muttered to herself, simply ignoring Dean after he left. Taking out one of her cigarettes, she lit it with a snap of her fingers, electricity arcing over the tip of the cigarette as she swiftly placed it in her mouth, taking a sharp inhale.

Olorin was running a temp of about 100 degrees Fahrenheit and slowly , though Olorin gently put one hand on elis, the skin-tight glove covering her arm dissipating to allow her to touch her skin to Elis's "well, I just want to be with you, Elis... so this is good enough for me..." Olorin murmured, closing her eyes and smiling a little as she leaned her head against Elis's hand a bit

Olorin was running a temp of about 100 degrees Fahrenheit and slowly , though Olorin gently put one hand on elis, the skin-tight glove covering her arm dissipating to allow her to touch her skin to Elis's "well, I just want to be with you, Elis... so this is good enough for me..." Olorin murmured, closing her eyes and smiling a little as she leaned her head against Elis's hand a bit
Elis just looked down at Olorin, increasing the intensity of the air so that Olorin could begin to cool down. As Olorin pressed her head against Elis's hand, Elis gently caressed Olorin's cheek. "Alright, Olorin... Alright..."

Olorin breathed out, looking Elis in the eye, sad determination Elis hadn't seen before in Olorin's eyes "but that doesn't mean I can't try... I've cried so much, I feel like I'm just weighing you down... I want to change that..." She murmured, her voice a little shaky at points

(Olorin proceeds to grope Elis. We immediately get banned.)

"Wouldn't be the first time..." Olorin murmured, referring to the time she was forced to make Talandar before she shuddered and shook herself, just gently running her hand through Elis's hair over and over, a slight cut on her other arm producing a drop of blood as she shifted

Back