• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Elis..." Olorin murmured, her eyes wide, as if she was looking at a ghost, her breathing going Shallow
"Are you gonna keep saying my name or are you gonna say something that means something...?" Elis asked, sighing.
"...ive calmed down enough." Kentoria said, suddenly swinging her sword hard as she began training brutally
"And do that somewhere else... I need to focus." Adrian grunted, breathing out in agitation.

"Are you gonna keep saying my name or are you gonna say something that means something...?" Elis asked, sighing.

"And do that somewhere else... I need to focus." Adrian grunted, breathing out in agitation.
Olorin began to cry uncontrollably suddenly, lurching forward and crying into Elis's shoulder, gripping her tight as she could

"...right... you have that..." Kentoria muttered and moved through the hole in the wall to go train in that training room

"Olorin, calm down... Everything's fine..." Elis murmured, hugging Olorin back with a sigh.
Even when Olorin tried to stop her crying for a moment she was hyperventilating "I-I can't... I-I-I-I'm s-sorry...!" Olorin said, before continuing to cry for a bit "I-I thought I...."

Even when Olorin tried to stop her crying for a moment she was hyperventilating "I-I can't... I-I-I-I'm s-sorry...!" Olorin said, before continuing to cry for a bit "I-I thought I...."
"Don't apologize, and just focus... Everything's alright now." Elis murmured, pulling Olorin's face softly into her chest. Gently, she would run her hand through Olorin's hair, attempting to comfort her.

Olorin closed her eyes and was slowly being comforted to calm down, she was trembling quite hard, but slowly her tears and crying quieted and her hyperventilation became less and less

Elis breathed out, "I... I don't really know what to say to you, Olorin, but... for what it's worth... I'm sorry you had to go through all of this because of me..."

Elis breathed out, "I... I don't really know what to say to you, Olorin, but... for what it's worth... I'm sorry you had to go through all of this because of me..."
"I..." Olorin took an extremely deep breath "It wasn't your fault... I'm just glad that we could..." Olorin went quiet, trying to pull herself up to not be basically entirely supported by Elis, though her head was down

"I..." Olorin took an extremely deep breath "It wasn't your fault... I'm just glad that we could..." Olorin went quiet, trying to pull herself up to not be basically entirely supported by Elis, though her head was down
"It was my fault, Olorin... I should've been more focused, more vigilant... I should've been able to protect you." Elis said, breathing out. "It won't happen again, though... I'll protect you without fail."

Olorin, to her surprise, didn't have a good reaction to that, causing her to bring her head back to where it wasn't hanging, she knew she was traumatized from Elis going down, that much was obvious, but the fact it ran deep enough for her to not even want to leave Elis's side definitely wasn't healthy, for either of them most likely, but right now, it was better to indulge her trauma... "I... I shouldn't..." Olorin said after a moment, her expression reflecting her thoughts

"Y-yeah... no use getting myself electrocuted r-right?" Olorin responded, taking a few steps back before simply sitting on a chair she had materialized a solid twenty meters away from Elis

"Your right, there would be no real use..." Elis murmured, breathing out as purple electricity crackled around her gently, Elis beginning to heal her bleeding eye, wiping away the blood with some water she manifested. She'd prefer somebody to spar with her, but, she doubted her relationship with anyone within the Stars of Cinder was so good she could just go up and ask, at this point.

Olorin closed her mouth for a moment before looking over at Talandar, she wasn't the best at reading people but the fact Talandar moved to stand in front of Elis like some kind of large, sentient, Target Dunny certainly said she though Elis probably wanted a spar

Talandar brought his blade arm up and unsheathed and sheathed his blades "implying I wouldn't be fighting back, to an extent." Talandar said, clearly willing to be Elis's training partner here of his own free will

"Not what I meant to imply, but... Alright." Elis said, backing up a bit as she awaited the golem to make his move.

Talandar rushed Elis, not really much strategy in it, a wave of orange and yellow energy consuming the front of Talandar, as he prepared to collide with defenses he expected Elis to put up with one hand ready to strike, and he was fast, faster than Elis at least, it was clear he had brute strength on his side here

Elis, instead of opting to put up any defense, side-stepped Talandar narrowly, calculating the trajectory of his movements and avoiding him by merely a few inches. She didn't counter-attack yet, assessing Talandar's abilities.

As Talandar was dodged, he used his arm to snap around to face Elis, blasting Elis with a burst of Electricity if she didn't avoid or block it fast enough

Elis once again dodged the attack, though it was doubtful if she was hit the electricity would've truly effected her.

Letting out a breath, Elis straightened out her fingers, before delivering a palm strike to Talandar's chest(or whatever his front-side is called). It didn't carry anywhere close to enough physical force to harm him, but, the electricity radiated through his body, working to destroy the golem from the inside-out.

The electricity instead coursed through Talandar, the benefits of an all-metal design showing themselves as Talandar acted like an oversized electricity conductor, causing him to grab Elis's arm that had palm-striked him and smashing it into the floor, hard enough to hurt certainly, but definitely not Talandar's full strength

Elis's electricity, instead of flowing through Talandar like it normally would, simply continued to explode from the within the golem, the purple lightning clearly not following the normal laws of physics and seeming to conform to how Elis decided to shape it as she narrowly teleported away from Talandar's next attack.

Talandar simply continued on, he couldn't really feel pain anyway, though the fact he wasn't really being destroyed was a clear indication Olorin was making sure Talandar wouldn't go down from that, most likely due to the fact she wasn't too confident she could recover Talandar if Elis's electricity completed its work unimpeded, though Talandar swung around to charge Elis again, the energy in front of him appearing again as he picked up speed

By this point, Elis wasn't able to track Talandar's movements, at least not at her current speed. Elis, once again, narrowly predicted Talandar's charge, cleanly dodging the attack, but the difference in speed left an opening for attack either way.

By this point, Elis wasn't able to track Talandar's movements, at least not at her current speed. Elis, once again, narrowly predicted Talandar's charge, cleanly dodging the attack, but the difference in speed left an opening for attack either way.
Talandar in an instant swung his entire torso around, hitting Elis right under the sternum, sending her flying across the entire training room, right by Olorin and winding Elis if it hit accurately, though again, Talandar wasn't putting his full force behind it, only causing a light bruise, and he followed it up with another rush, suddenly moving and making minor after images to try and confuse Elis with his next slam

Elis's eyes widened, Talandar moving at speeds many times faster than the girl herself. Narrowly, she bent herself backward, narrowly avoiding his attack as she ducked under it, the air from the attack softly grazing against her. Assuming her dodge was successful, she'd leap into the air, twisting herself around mid-air with immense acrobatic skill and socking Talandar in the head with a kick, though again, her electricity was doing most of the work, not her own physical strength.

(God damn Elis is this slow compared to Talandar how tf-)

Talandar moved his blade arm to block the strike, the electricity once again going through him, Olorin allowing Talandar to be staggered by the electricity a moment, leaving an opening, before healing him through the damage again as he tried to launch a rocket propelled kick into Elis's back

Talandar moved his blade arm to block the strike, the electricity once again going through him, Olorin allowing Talandar to be staggered by the electricity a moment, leaving an opening, before healing him through the damage again as he tried to launch a rocket propelled kick into Elis's back
Elis took this opening, amplifying the voltage of her electricity from its previous limited output to try and take Talandar out of the fight before he could counter-attack, seeming to have long since assessed his strengths and abilities.

Talandar was sent back, clearly an automatic response before his eyes flashed and he unsheathed his blades, making a large slash of pure plasma to fly at Elis

(Forgor.)

The runes on Elis's clothes flashed, a forcefield being put up that dispelled the plasma on contact.

Elis sighed, "Let's... haa... let's stop." She said, simply looking down, seeming heavily dissatisfied with something.

Elis stood up, breathing out. Slowly, she pulled out the pack of cigarettes Timcanpy gave her, pulling out one. With a snap of her fingers, a spark of electricity shot from her fingers and lit the cigarette, the smell of banana filling her nose.

"Dunno... Guess I'm feeling like there's not much point to this." Elis said, "While we're here, doing nothing but... talking and training or sparring... People die, and the cults get stronger and do whatever. I just... wish we were moving faster."

Orhpic continued to train his electricity and began to try electro-magentism.

"Lets see this is how elis does it." he said using electro-magentism to move a metal bar.

Elis stood up, breathing out. Slowly, she pulled out the pack of cigarettes Timcanpy gave her, pulling out one. With a snap of her fingers, a spark of electricity shot from her fingers and lit the cigarette, the smell of banana filling her nose.

"Dunno... Guess I'm feeling like there's not much point to this." Elis said, "While we're here, doing nothing but... talking and training or sparring... People die, and the cults get stronger and do whatever. I just... wish we were moving faster."
"...I... I do to..." Olorin murmured genuinely, Talandar nodding

Back