• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis gripped her head, moving to a corner so that she could puke, surprisingly able to keep her electricity from electrocuting Charlotte, but doing so was clearly causing her immense strain while Timcanpy stood to help Elis puke her guts out.

"P-Paper... Paper...!!!" She shouted, clearly wanting to write down what she found and not having the stability to manifest paper on her own.
Olorin immediately manifested an extremely thick paper and pencil to write with for Elis, clearly extremely worried about her

Elis gripped her head, moving to a corner so that she could puke, surprisingly able to keep her electricity from electrocuting Charlotte, but doing so was clearly causing her immense strain while Timcanpy stood to help Elis puke her guts out.

"P-Paper... Paper...!!!" She shouted, clearly wanting to write down what she found and not having the stability to manifest paper on her own.
Charlotte's hand closed around Elis's, the woman immediately leaning down to eye level with the girl. With her other hand, she gently lifted the girl's hair, preventing any puke from falling onto it.

"...S-stay strong, Elis." Charlotte said softly.

"...W-we're here for you..."

Elis nodded rapidly, grabbing the pencil to begin shakily writing down what she had found, nearly cracking the pencil with her grip as she finished writing in about 25 seconds before just collapsing to the side, Timcanpy catching her and picking up what she had written down.

Elis nodded rapidly, grabbing the pencil to begin shakily writing down what she had found, nearly cracking the pencil with her grip as she finished writing in about 25 seconds before just collapsing to the side, Timcanpy catching her and picking up what she had written down.
"Elis...?! ELIS?!" Charlotte said, genuine fear in her voice as she saw the girl collapse. Quickly, she looked up at Timcanpy.

"What happened to her?" She asked.

Olorin immediately began hyperventilating, trying to get Elis to her feet in a clear panic

Timcanpy brought Elis's face into her chest, holding her master extremely closely, not letting Olorin or Charlotte touch her. "She has merely passed out... She will recover in a matter of minutes if undisturbed..."

Timcanpy brought Elis's face into her chest, holding her master extremely closely, not letting Olorin or Charlotte touch her. "She has merely passed out... She will recover in a matter of minutes if undisturbed..."
Charlotte let out a shaky breath, sighing in relief.

“Good…good.” Charlotte said quietly. She stood up, taking another breath to calm herself.

Remembering the last time he tried to help ended up making things worse, he decided that Olorin would take care of this.

"Charlotte, I know you care about Elis status but we really need to know what that paper says" Rex said

Dean would have a portal appear above his palm as a potion fell down, then offers it to Charlotte and the other two

"This will make her be all happy and relaxed when she wakes up, it will get rid of whatever she saw in his head, doesnt need to drink it, just put some droplets on the face and it will be absorbed in the skin"

Timcanpy let Olorin get closer to Elis but did not let her touch Elis, handing Charlotte what Elis had written down.
“Yeah…we should…find out what she saw.” Charlotte murmured. She looked down, glancing at what was written on the paper.

Dean would have a portal appear above his palm as a potion fell down, then offers it to Charlotte and the other two

"This will make her be all happy and relaxed when she wakes up, it will get rid of whatever she saw in his head, doesnt need to drink it, just put some droplets on the face and it will be absorbed in the skin"
“I’ll…offer it to Elis. See if she wants it or not. I ain’t altering her mind without her permission…” Charlotte said, shaking her head.

“Yeah…we should…find out what she saw.” Charlotte murmured. She looked down, glancing at what was written on the paper.
On the paper were extremely specific details about a ritual, presumably the Eclipse since that was what they were here to stop. Apparently, the cult had multiple bases stationed across Krieg, but the one that the group found was the main one, and all the others were simply to store sacrifices. There weren't any exact locations, but based on what Charlotte could infer from some of the ramblings, the bases were within 200 miles of their base, all scattered around randomly.

On the paper were extremely specific details about a ritual, presumably the Eclipse since that was what they were here to stop. Apparently, the cult had multiple bases stationed across Krieg, but the one that the group found was the main one, and all the others were simply to store sacrifices. There weren't any exact locations, but based on what Charlotte could infer from some of the ramblings, the bases were within 200 miles of their base, all scattered around randomly.
Charlotte's eyes narrowed as she scanned the paper, her hand clenched, crinkling the paper slightly.

"...Sacrifices..." Charlotte murmured. She recalled the women she had killed earlier, tortured to near death...but not allowed to die. A wave of disgust washed over her, as she realized the same scenario was likely happening on all of those bases.

"...*******...scum..." She thought. Seeing that they were forming an eclipse was already enough to send over over the edge, her body trembling as she continued to stare at the paper. Slowly, she breathed out, before handing the writing to the Masked Man.

"..Brief the team." Charlotte said bluntly, breathing heavily. She wasn't in any mood or mental state to repeat what she had read. Slowly she looked down at Elis, wondering just what horrors she had seen in that cultist's mind.

The Masked Man grabbed the paper, nodding. "Alright...."

Elis fumbled in her sleep, clearly having a nightmare, breathing heavily as she moved to unconsciously grab her head.

(Aight idk wtf happened to @Dragoonseraphim but its been forever since he's responded so I'm just gonna assume something's stopping him from being online, and I hope he's safe.)

The Masked Man explained everything that Elis had written down to the team, breathing out as he scanned the paper.

"Within 200 miles..." Adrian murmured to himself, "If the cult bases are within 200 miles of this place, then, can't we use Charlotte's Spatial Awareness to figure out their exact location?"

"I don't think it extends that far, though..." Valkiria said, breathing out. "Do we have any way to figure out the exact location of the bases or are we just gonna play a game of roulette...?"

(Aight idk wtf happened to @Dragoonseraphim but its been forever since he's responded so I'm just gonna assume something's stopping him from being online, and I hope he's safe.)

The Masked Man explained everything that Elis had written down to the team, breathing out as he scanned the paper.

"Within 200 miles..." Adrian murmured to himself, "If the cult bases are within 200 miles of this place, then, can't we use Charlotte's Spatial Awareness to figure out their exact location?"

"I don't think it extends that far, though..." Valkiria said, breathing out. "Do we have any way to figure out the exact location of the bases or are we just gonna play a game of roulette...?"
"...If... if I was given about 30 minutes to... to set something up, I could probably do it..." Olorin whispered

"In case Charlotte or Olorion can't track the enemy base, we can try our luck if Brownie can track the scent of the enemy base, after all, a black beast can smell and track anything that has the scent of its prey, it just needs something related to the base to track it down, maybe part of the trapped cultist's body give us a clue." Rex Said, trying to make his little friend more useful to the team

Charlotte glanced at Adrian, before breathing out, his hand trembling slightly as anger coursed through her veins.

"...My Awareness only works within a few hundred or so meter radius. I'd need to get closer to find them..." Charlotte said flatly, her hands slowly curling into fists.

"Yeah, I figured..." Adrian murmured, breathing out. "We'll leave it to Olorin to make a device to locate the bases, then. Brownie and the rest of our stealth group can go in to whatever we find..."

Elis groaned and coughed in her sleep, slowly, very, very slowly waking up, but it was clear she was in immense pain trying to do so.

Olorin squeaked and began to try and use a device to heal Elis and ease her pain, clearly far too distracted by care for Elis to really get to work

"Well that just leaves Brownie and Olorion" Rex thought seriously, that quality could be something they should keep in mind in the future, if the group ever gets lost, the team could be in trouble if the place they visit is too big for her like a gigantic labyrinth, so it would nearly nullify Charlotte's Senses

"...Make sure only the designated group goes in. I don’t want any more…surprises.” Charlotte murmured, taking another shaky breath. She reached into her pocket for a cigarette, before stopping herself, glancing back down at Elis as she awoke.

“Kid won’t want to be woken up by cigarette smoke…” Charlotte thought, shaking her head as she put her arm to her side.

"I will make sure to check thoroughly before we depart for any... problems." The grey-haired soldier said to Charlotte, crossing her arms and nodding.

"Haaa... Haaa... Hng...!!" Elis reached out for anything to grab as she woke up, clearly in a panic and fumbling around violently, clocking Charlotte in the stomach, but that more so harmed Elis' hand more than it would've harmed Charlotte.

"I will make sure to check thoroughly before we depart for any... problems." The grey-haired soldier said to Charlotte, crossing her arms and nodding.

"Haaa... Haaa... Hng...!!" Elis reached out for anything to grab as she woke up, clearly in a panic and fumbling around violently, clocking Charlotte in the stomach, but that more so harmed Elis' hand more than it would've harmed Charlotte.
Olorin practically threw herself to where Elis could grab, having her eyes squeezed shut as she squirmed on the floor

Kentoria was silent, her expression unmoving though her eyes revealed she didn't like seeing Elis like this, Relama having long since closed his eyes with a deep frown

Charlotte took a step back, more so to prevent Elis from hurting herself than anything else. Slowly, she got onto one knee, her face softening as she glanced at the girl.

"...It's alright, Elis...it's...it's just us..." Charlotte said softly. She attempted to sound reassuring, using the same tone she used with her sister when she had nightmares.

"Haaa... Wha... how are... what... what's... oh my.... what the... how... wh... haaa... oh god..." Elis just breathed out, with Timcanpy moving to support her and Olorin as Elis slowly opened her eyes fully.

"Is... everyone... alive...?" She asked.

Charlotte tried to flash the girl a soft smile, though it was a bit forced.

"...D-don't worry, Elis. E-everyone's alive." Charlotte said quietly, leaning down next to the women as Timcanpy supported her.

"...You feeling alright?

"Uh... no... I feel like I just got put through a meatgrinder... and then turned into a burger... and eaten... and shat out... by a calamity..." Elis murmured, just gently rubbing her temples.

"I don't know what to say, but I promise you, you will not end like that, even if I have to be the one who ends up being Calamity's food or tools, again like before" Rex said, in an attempt to calm Elis

Charlotte breathed out, shaking her head.

"...Sorry you went through that, Elis. I...didn't want to put that on you." Charlotte said quietly. Gently, she moved her hand, resting it on Elis's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her as she recovered.

Back