• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"You cant knock at least to let them know...."

Pointed Dean out to him
"If I could've done that I would've done that, Dean. Now hush up." The Masked Man thought back.
"... all right Kirby what happens next?" Kentoria asked, glancing at the golem
"Why are you asking me? I'm not the one dating you, am I?" Kirby said, letting out a nonchalant whistle while Adrian just breathed out.
"They're finishing up with weaponry, what is your inquiry?" Talandar asked, to which Skarr let Valkiria do the talking for her side
"I need to talk to Elis." Valkiria and the Masked Man said at the same time.

"Oh... I need to talk to her about my split-personality thing." Valkiria said.

"I need her to help with the cultist..." The Masked Man said, sighing.
Rex absinted mentally, so he decided to go at a moderate speed so that Seraphina could react but not easy like a piece of cake, he launched a horizontal cut hoping to see how she would react
Seraphina followed Rex's movements, trying not to rely solely on instincts as she breathed and smoothly dodged the attack, instantly delivering a counter-strike to his stomach.
Charlotte's eyes widened. Slowly, she nodded.

"...Alright Elis. I...." she trailed off.

"...I really appreciate it." She said softly.
Elis smiled, "It's fine, Charlotte, really. Just enjoy your new weapons and try not to break them...!"

"If I could've done that I would've done that, Dean. Now hush up." The Masked Man thought back.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not the one dating you, am I?" Kirby said, letting out a nonchalant whistle while Adrian just breathed out.

"I need to talk to Elis." Valkiria and the Masked Man said at the same time.

"Oh... I need to talk to her about my split-personality thing." Valkiria said.

"I need her to help with the cultist..." The Masked Man said, sighing.

Seraphina followed Rex's movements, trying not to rely solely on instincts as she breathed and smoothly dodged the attack, instantly delivering a counter-strike to his stomach.

Elis smiled, "It's fine, Charlotte, really. Just enjoy your new weapons and try not to break them...!"
"Because neither of us know what the hell to do here." Kentoria responded with a shrug

"Come aboard. They should be finished enough to talk to you two." Talandar said, taking a step back to leave room to walk past him

"I quite literally could not use it myself Charlotte, the recoil of firing a couple hundred pound weapon without counting the ammo alone would send me flying." Olorin responded with a a laugh as she formed the two shotguns
Charlotte chuckled softly, before nodding.

"...I...I guess that makes sense." She said.

"...How do I make the weapons....smaller? Like what you did?" She asked.

"...Don't worry Elis. I'll...take good care of them." She said softly, flashing her a smile.

Charlotte chuckled softly, before nodding.

"...I...I guess that makes sense." She said.

"...How do I make the weapons....smaller? Like what you did?" She asked.

"...Don't worry Elis. I'll...take good care of them." She said softly, flashing her a smile.
"Well, once you've fired it, it will automatically recognize you as a wielder of it and accommodate your commands." Olorin responded

"Because neither of us know what the hell to do here." Kentoria responded with a shrug
"Well, what do you want to do...?" Adrian asked Kentoria as she said that, Kirby simply sitting next to her master.
"Come aboard. They should be finished enough to talk to you two." Talandar said, taking a step back to leave room to walk past him
"A-Alright..." Valkiria said softly, moving past Talandar as the Masked Man silently followed, both of them moving to find Olorin and Elis's room.
Elis just smiled back and let Olorin finish explaining her weapons to Charlotte.

"Well, what do you want to do...?" Adrian asked Kentoria as she said that, Kirby simply sitting next to her master.

"A-Alright..." Valkiria said softly, moving past Talandar as the Masked Man silently followed, both of them moving to find Olorin and Elis's room.

Elis just smiled back and let Olorin finish explaining her weapons to Charlotte.
"I have no idea what we have time for right now." Kentoria responded honestly

The way was opening for them just as Olorin began explaining the firepower "The Hellfire Shotguns at close range will pack even more of a punch than this." Olorin said, having names in mind but not really figuring out if she should name them that

Seraphina followed Rex's movements, trying not to rely solely on instincts as she breathed and smoothly dodged the attack, instantly delivering a counter-strike to his stomach
Rex with a quick movement, Redirected the trajectory of his body to the left avoiding the stab, he quickly tried to cut directly to the head, if she could not dodge then he would stop at the last moment

"Oh. That sounds pretty handy." Charlotte said. She glanced at the hellfire shotguns, nodding at her explanation.

"...You name any of them yet?" Charlotte asked.
"W-well... I had names in mind but I think the ones for this and this could be a bit much so I want you to take a shot at it..." Olorin murmured, tapping the assault cannon and the hand cannon

"I have no idea what we have time for right now." Kentoria responded honestly
"Eh, neither do I." Adrian said as well, sighing. "I'd rather just get back to training but I still feel like shit..."
he way was opening for them just as Olorin began explaining the firepower "The Hellfire Shotguns at close range will pack even more of a punch than this." Olorin said, having names in mind but not really figuring out if she should name them that
Both Valkiria and The Masked Man entered the room, with both of them moving to talk to Elis and just letting Olorin and Charlotte do their thing, the prodigy leaning against the walls of the room and happily observing Olorin explaining the weapons to Charlotte, not really noticing either of them.
Rex with a quick movement, Redirected the trajectory of his body to the left avoiding the stab, he quickly tried to cut directly to the head, if she could not dodge then he would stop at the last moment
Seraphina bent down with staggering flexibility and precision, dodging the strike and delivering another instant counter-strike to the chest area, breathing a bit heavily with beads of sweat dripping down her face.

"Eh, neither do I." Adrian said as well, sighing. "I'd rather just get back to training but I still feel like shit..."

Both Valkiria and The Masked Man entered the room, with both of them moving to talk to Elis and just letting Olorin and Charlotte do their thing, the prodigy leaning against the walls of the room and happily observing Olorin explaining the weapons to Charlotte, not really noticing either of them.

Seraphina bent down with staggering flexibility and precision, dodging the strike and delivering another instant counter-strike to the chest area, breathing a bit heavily with beads of sweat dripping down her face.
"Then let's just rest..." Kentoria responded with a small sigh

Skarr followed them, remaining silent
Charlotte chuckled.

"I'm...no good at coming up with names, Olorin." Charlotte said, shaking her head.

"...What did you have in mind?"
"W-well... Charlotte's Fury and Phoebe's Joy..." Olorin murmured in response, tapping the Assault Cannon and the Hand cannon respectively

Rex instinctively dodged the attack by covering himself with Star Shard, causing both swords to collide releasing some sparks for a second but it was clear that if Serafina didn't move, she would be outmatched in terms of strength.

"W-well... Charlotte's Fury and Phoebe's Joy..." Olorin murmured in response, tapping the Assault Cannon and the Hand cannon respectively
Charlotte said nothing for a moment, glancing at the two cannons. Gradually, she smiled.

"...Yeah...yeah. I like those names. Got a nice ring to them. Let's call them that!" Charlotte said. Slowly, she reached for the cannons, grabbing them both.

"Then let's just rest..." Kentoria responded with a small sigh
Adrian shrugged, keeping his armor on and laying back. "Alright..."
Skarr followed them, remaining silent
"Hey, Elis." The Masked Man spoke up first, "We need you over to help with the cultist."

"O-Oh!" Elis shot up as she was addressed, "What...?"

"I also need your help with something a bit more... personal." Valkiria said softly and with a smile.

"O-Oh... O-O-Okay...?" Elis said, the mentioning of the cultist making purple electricity gentle crackle around her. "I-I can help with the cultist thing first..."

"A-Alright...! Take your time..." Valkiria murmured.
Rex instinctively dodged the attack by covering himself with Star Shard, causing both swords to collide releasing some sparks for a second but it was clear that if Serafina didn't move, she would be outmatched in terms of strength.
Seraphina didn't even attempt to clash with him in the first place, instantly moving to deliver another counter-attack to Rex's sides, her blade seeming to curve a bit.

Charlotte said nothing for a moment, glancing at the two cannons. Gradually, she smiled.

"...Yeah...yeah. I like those names. Got a nice ring to them. Let's call them that!" Charlotte said. Slowly, she reached for the cannons, grabbing them both.
"Fire them somewhere where it'd actually be safe so you can carry them around..." Olorin murmured before running off to cling to Elis and try to calm her down silently
Adrian shrugged, keeping his armor on and laying back. "Alright..."

"Hey, Elis." The Masked Man spoke up first, "We need you over to help with the cultist."

"O-Oh!" Elis shot up as she was addressed, "What...?"

"I also need your help with something a bit more... personal." Valkiria said softly and with a smile.

"O-Oh... O-O-Okay...?" Elis said, the mentioning of the cultist making purple electricity gentle crackle around her. "I-I can help with the cultist thing first..."

"A-Alright...! Take your time..." Valkiria murmured.

Seraphina didn't even attempt to clash with him in the first place, instantly moving to deliver another counter-attack to Rex's sides, her blade seeming to curve a bit.
Kentoria breathed out and leaned against Adrian, managing to fall into a light sleep

Charlotte nodded. She glanced at Elis, before turning towards the Masked Man.

"...Oi, you and Dean couldn't handle the cultist? what do you need her for?" Charlotte asked.
"His thoughts are incoherent and in a language not even Dean can understand... But Ms. Prodigy over here is rather good at analyzing things, so I figured she could decipher it so we could know more..." The Masked Man said as Elis just breathed out from Olorin clinging to her.
Kentoria breathed out and leaned against Adrian, managing to fall into a light sleep
Adrian didn't fall asleep, simply focusing his Spatial Awareness on his body once more so he could continue to train himself, figuring out how he needed to train from now on to get stronger as fast as possible.
Rex keeps blocking, waiting for the right moment to the attack.
Seraphina didn't let up, leaving no visible openings for attack unless Rex used his monstrously more advanced strength and speed to move faster than she could react, her breathing becoming more erratic over time.

"His thoughts are incoherent and in a language not even Dean can understand... But Ms. Prodigy over here is rather good at analyzing things, so I figured she could decipher it so we could know more..." The Masked Man said as Elis just breathed out from Olorin clinging to her.
Charlotte glared at the Masked Man for a moment, before breathing out, shaking her head.

"...Elis. You ok with helping out?" She asked.

"...Ain't gonna let him force you if it stresses you out too much." She said quietly.

"Is she getting tired? I think it's a little unfair that i takes advantage of her exhaustion" thought Rex as he continued until he noticed a possible opening move, so when they hit several times Rex tried to disarm Seraphina, if he succeeded then he would kick her so that she would finally lose her weapon

(Something like this if Seraphina not dodge/block/negated his attempt
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f49463266337a30535865703877673d3d2d3538303730333739352e313533323962333237636666383564303436303939313838313034332e676966

)

Adrian didn't fall asleep, simply focusing his Spatial Awareness on his body once more so he could continue to train himself, figuring out how he needed to train from now on to get stronger as fast as possible.

Seraphina didn't let up, leaving no visible openings for attack unless Rex used his monstrously more advanced strength and speed to move faster than she could react, her breathing becoming more erratic over time.
Olorin nodded slowly, willing to watch it

Charlotte glared at the Masked Man for a moment, before breathing out, shaking her head.

"...Elis. You ok with helping out?" She asked.

"...Ain't gonna let him force you if it stresses you out too much." She said quietly.
"I-I-I can help..." Elis murmured, clearly uncomfortable with so much as getting near the cultist, but she wanted to help regardless.
"Is she getting tired? I think it's a little unfair that i takes advantage of her exhaustion" thought Rex as he continued until he noticed a possible opening move, so when they hit several times Rex tried to disarm Seraphina, if he succeeded then he would kick her so that she would finally lose her weapon

(Something like this if Seraphina not dodge/block/negated his attempt
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f49463266337a30535865703877673d3d2d3538303730333739352e313533323962333237636666383564303436303939313838313034332e676966

)
Seraphina jumped back just as Rex did this, narrowly avoiding being disarmed as she placed her hand on her chest a bit, feeling that her heartbeat was getting a bit erratic. "******* asthma..." She thought to herself before speaking up.

"Let's take 5..."

"Ok" Rex said somewhat worried about the girl's health, so he gave her some space.

Brownie who, thanks to his heightened senses, could hear Seraphina's breathing and the movements of her lungs and heart, went over to see what was happening to her, clearly he lacked the concept of diseases and therefore did not know that Seraphina could suffer from breathing problems.

"Ok" Rex said somewhat worried about the girl's health, so he gave her some space.

Brownie who, thanks to his heightened senses, could hear Seraphina's breathing and the movements of her lungs and heart, went over to see what was happening to her, clearly he lacked the concept of diseases and therefore did not know that Seraphina could suffer from breathing problems.
Seraphina just sat down and leaned against the wall, trying to pace herself in her breathing. "Haaaa... Ha... Ah..."
Charlotte hesitated, before breathing out.

"...Alright Elis..." Charlotte said quietly.

"...Want me to come with you? For...moral support..."
"I-If you want to..." Elis murmured as Val stayed silent, figuring she could leave her own personal problems for later.

Dean stares at the cultist, with a mean glare while with arms crossed, before taking a deep breath and exhaling afterwards

"I wonder....do i regret joining up for all of this.....many things arent as i expected them to turn out....not like i had some unreal guesses that were less likely to happen"

Says it to himself in his head

Charlotte nodded. She lifted Olorin's cannons, tucking them under one arm as she prepared to depart with the group. She glanced at Val for a moment.

"...You doing alright, Val?" Charlotte asked.
"I'm doing fine, Charlotte... I just needed to talk to Elis about some... personal business." Valkiria murmured as Elis began moving to leave the ship to where the cultist was, trembling at each step.

Brownie sat close to Seraphina while Rex decided to see what happened elsewhere in the 5 minutes, looking at a clock to time the time, he wanted to see how the interrogation was going.

Eventually, Elis arrived to where the cultist was being kept with everyone else, still trembling as she tried to not look at the robed man.

"Ohhh.... The Marked One... I've heard much about you, dearest..." The man said, looking Elis up and down.

Valkiria stood in front of Elis, moving her away from the cultist as she closed her eyes.

Charlotte stepped forward, moving right in front of the Cultists. Immediately, she gripped the hand cannon Olorin had given her, pointing it at the Cultist's head.

"...Shut up." Charlotte said coldly, her finger resting on top of the trigger.

"Your going to kill me? Now, that'd be a bad idea... You need info and you've brought the Marked One to decipher what the Incubus could not understand, yes? I'd be willing to let her try..." The cultist said as Elis trembled.

"Put the gun down, Charlotte..." Elis whispered as quietly as she could, trying to keep her electricity under control.

Elis nodded, moving over to the cultist and saying nothing.

"Go on, Marked One... read my mind." He beckoned, Elis moving to begin scratching her tattoo which was itching violently.

"It itches so much....." She thought to herself, using her other hand to touch the man so she could establish a telepathic link with him, continuing to scratch her tattoo as gentle electricity crackled between the two, causing Elis's eyes to immediately widen as she seemed as if she was about to puke on the spot, scratching her tattoo even more violently now as Timcanpy instantly shifted into human form at this.

Charlotte walked forward, concern obvious on her face.

"Oi, Elis! You alright?!" Charlotte asked. She reached to grab her shoulder, before hesitating, remembering what happened last time she grabbed Elis while she was distressed.

Elis gripped her head, moving to a corner so that she could puke, surprisingly able to keep her electricity from electrocuting Charlotte, but doing so was clearly causing her immense strain while Timcanpy stood to help Elis puke her guts out.

"P-Paper... Paper...!!!" She shouted, clearly wanting to write down what she found and not having the stability to manifest paper on her own.

Back