• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"I-It's fine... Charlotte..." Elis murmured, just leaning against her golem.

"Plan...? We have a plan...?" Elis asked in general as she heard Orphic's words, not knowing about the plan.

"... ... ..." Olorin was silent for a moment before breathing out deeply "right... the plan... I need to get to work..." Olorin murmured, her voice giving away she was beyond distracted with worry as she started getting some scrap metal out

"...Give the kid a damn minute, Orphic. She just woke up." Charlotte said bluntly, shaking her head.

"...Olorin's going to work on a...gadget, to find the cultist bases....then the stealth team will try and infiltrate again. That's the plan we have so far, Elis." Charlotte said, breathing out.

Olorin began to get to work, the fact she was far slower than normal showed how distracted she was, and much as she tried to shake it off, it never happened

Elis breathed out, shaking her head as she saw Olorin work. "Is... everyone alright...?" She asked, it was a general question to anybody who was willing to answer.

"....I'm fine, Elis." Charlotte said quietly. She stood to her feet, wrapping her hand around one of the guns Olorin had given her.

"...Now that that's...settled. Can we deal with that bastard?" Charlotte said coldly, glaring down at the cultist they had captured earlier.

"I am." Kentoria said, her voice a little quiet as Olorin trembled a bit before forcefully stopping herself and putting a piece in its place

"I doubt Olorin is..." Relama whispered to Elis

Rex attempts to be more detailed unlike Charlotte and commented in the most appropriate way he could imagine.

"After finding out the address of the enemy base but not its exact location, we had a discussion that we should find a way to pinpoint the exact coordinates, so Olorin is working on a tracker."
(She wasn't asking for the plan, she knows the plan, she was asking if the group was alright, as in, emotionally and physically lol.)

"I know, Relama... I know... But first..." Elis murmured, summoning a revolver in hand, seeming happy that Charlotte and Kentoria were doing alright, at least.

"Deal with me? How idiotic..." The cultist said at Charlotte's comment, but before he or Charlotte could say anything else-

Elis shot him in the head, killing him instantly. And then she shot him again. And again. And again. And again, and again, and again. She shot the thing one more time, her eyes, her expression warped, blank, but warped with hate.

"...Dealt with." She said, breathing out.

Charlotte breathed out, loosening her grip on her gun. Turning towards the remains of the cultists, she unceremoniously spat on it, a drop of salvia covering its bloodied remains.

“…Good.” She said coldly. Kicking the corpse on its side. She grabbed one of her cigarettes, lighting it as she stared at the ground.

“…Someone oughta clean the body before Val sees. Don’t want to make her…uncomfortable.” Charlotte said quietly.

“…Tarak wanted to kill cultist…” Tarak murmured. It wasn’t visible, but his voice conveyed genuine disappointment.

"It's fine, Charlotte... I'm... I'm not looking..." Valkiria said, closing her eyes tightly as Elis breathed out, just dissipating the gun.

"I'm not okay, Kentoria... I'm really not okay... Cover your nose if you don't like smoke, by the way..." Elis murmured, purple electricity swirling around her hand, the young girl clearly planning to cremate the corpse swiftly.

"It's fine, Charlotte... I'm... I'm not looking..." Valkiria said, closing her eyes tightly as Elis breathed out, just dissipating the gun.

"I'm not okay, Kentoria... I'm really not okay... Cover your nose if you don't like smoke, by the way..." Elis murmured, purple electricity swirling around her hand, the young girl clearly planning to cremate the corpse swiftly.
Skarr nodded and put a comforting hand on Valkiria's shoulder, having his eyes closed

"Your probably going to want to sit the rest of this mission out then..." Kentoria said, explicitly trying to keep Elis's mental health up

Olorin stoop up and managed to wall one step forward before sitting and Continuing to work, clearly too worried about Elis to go further then that

Charlotte glanced at Valkiria, before nodding. Turning back to the corpse, she took a step back. Though her eyes remained locked on the cultist, as if she wanted to watch as it burned.

"...Do your thing, Elis." Charlotte said quietly.

Elis nodded, breathing out. "I'll be fine to participate in the mission, Kentoria... I won't sit it out this time..."

She said, before swiftly coating the corpse in a fierce blast of lightning, the corpse being vaporized from the inside out in a matter of seconds and turned to nothing but a pile of ash within the next few moments, with Valkiria opening her eyes once the smell of bleed and iron no longer permeated the air, leaving nothing but the smell of ash and dust.

Elis nodded, breathing out. "I'll be fine to participate in the mission, Kentoria... I won't sit it out this time..."

She said, before swiftly coating the corpse in a fierce blast of lightning, the corpse being vaporized from the inside out in a matter of seconds and turned to nothing but a pile of ash within the next few moments, with Valkiria opening her eyes once the smell of bleed and iron no longer permeated the air, leaving nothing but the smell of ash and dust.
"Can you mentally take it however?" Kentoria asked

Olorin closed her eyes and breathed out shakily, putting another part in place as she worked

"Yes, Kentora has a point, Elis, as far as we know those places end up being a door to madness, I don't want it to end up turning you into a worse berserker than Seraphina was when she saw the cruelty inside, putting herself in danger without measuring the amount of damage you will take" said Rex

Charlotte took a drag on her cigarette. She turned away from the burned ash, looking at Elis. She regarded the girl for a few moments, before speaking.

"...If you want to go Elis, I won't stop you." Charlotte said.

"...But...you'll need to keep your head on your shoulders. I know you want a shot at them, but...we can't afford another mistake."

"Guys, I can... I'm sure we can figure a way out to... keep me calm..." Elis murmured.

"There are some anti-depressant pills and morphine injections we can provide to help keep one in mental stability in our medical department." The grey-haired soldier said, breathing out.

"Guys, I can... I'm sure we can figure a way out to... keep me calm..." Elis murmured.

"There are some anti-depressant pills and morphine injections we can provide to help keep one in mental stability in our medical department." The grey-haired soldier said, breathing out.
"Are they addictive?" Kentoria instantly asked, her eyes seeming to narrow in suspicion about that

"Yes, but taking them in moderation significantly helps with any addictive effects they may have. I expect you to monitor her intake of drugs, should this route be taken to help Ms. Cinder calm herself." The grey-haired soldier explained.

"Timcanpy, Olorin, you two should probably discuss this with Elis and have at least one of you keep track of any time Elis even remotely wants to take it. We need to keep this weened but active." Kentoria said, almost like an order, though it was clearly Kentoria caring about Elis and not wanting her to be a drug addict or something along those lines

"Haaa..." Elis just breathed out, while the golden golem nodded silently. "Let's just... focus on getting prepared for the mission instead of my potential drug addiction..."

Kentoria nodded "we just need to wait..." She muttered as Olorin continued working fast, her movements precise

"She's ahead of schedule..." Relama muttered just loud enough to be heard

Charlotte took a drag on her cigarette. She turned away from the burned ash, looking at Elis. She regarded the girl for a few moments, before speaking.

"...If you want to go Elis, I won't stop you." Charlotte said.

"...But...you'll need to keep your head on your shoulders. I know you want a shot at them, but...we can't afford another mistake."
(Poke)

Charlotte’s eyes lingered on the soldier for a moment, before shaking her head. She moved towards Timcanpy, lowering her voice slightly as she addressed the Golem.

“…Counting on you to keep her straight, Tim. I’ve seen enough druggies in my lifetime.” Charlotte said quietly.

“…Last thing I want is for the kid to get hooked…” she murmured. She recalled the many drug addicts she had seen in the slums, laying in the street in a unfocused haze. It wasn’t uncommon to find someone dead on the side of the road or inside a building, having ODed on any of the illicit substances the gangs used to peddle. Her body tensed slightly, the thought of Elis joining their numbering giving her an unfamiliar anxious feeling.

"I'm not gonna become a "druggie"... I haven't even agreed to take stuff like that yet... God, 17 and addicted to drugs...? What would my parents think... Whoever they are..." Elis murmured, trying to lightly joke.

Timcanpy would simply nod, speaking telepathically to Charlotte. "I'll be sure to do so... She wants to act like she won't take it but she will."

"That's not as uncommon as you might think, Elis….not where I'm from, anyway." Charlotte said quietly. She shook her head, breathing out. She tried to crack a small smile at Elis's joke, though it didn't reach her eyes.

"Just…worried about you. That's all." She said. She glanced at Timcanpy, nodding at her.

"...Glad Elis has you around to keep her safe..." Charlotte said telepathically.

"I mean, thank you for worrying, but... I'll be fine...! I mean, it's just a couple of pills and shots, how difficult can it be...?" Elis said, trying to smile in an attempt to preserve some optimism in the situation.

"Very hard. It'd be like trying to get Charlotte to stop smoking." Kentoria said just as Olorin got up before tripping over a part that looked like it could be a part of a super computer and pretty much causing a loud crash of various materials and metals she was now working with, not delaying her progress, only leaving her stunned

Back