• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Haha... yeah... let's just... forget about that... We can do it now though, yeah...!" Elis said before speaking to Charlotte telepathically.

"What is your uh... yknow... your fap hand... so I can avoid that..." Elis asked telepathically with a blush on her face.
Charlotte chuckled, shaking her head.

"...The...the left one, Elis..." Charlotte thought telepathically.

Last edited:
"Fair enough, pretty much the same for me." Kentoria responded
"So, wanna kiss or whatever?" Adrian asked.
Skarr followed her, staying silent
Valkiria went to Olorin's ship with Skarr only to find the Masked Man waiting outside of it. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Waiting for the lovebirds to finish their thing so I can ask them something..." The Masked Man said.
Charlotte chuckled, shaking her head.

"...The...the left one, Elis..." Charlotte thought telepathically.
Elis nodded, "Alright...! It maaaayyyy sting a bit. Not saying it'll hurt, but it'll sting. It'll also be best if you close your eyes!"
Rex blocked her attack with the enough Strength in his Sword block and quickly swept her feet (close to Seraphina's speed).
Seraphina lept into the air and over his leg almost as if on instinct, breathing slowly and trying to knock his sword away from him.

"So, wanna kiss or whatever?" Adrian asked.

Valkiria went to Olorin's ship with Skarr only to find the Masked Man waiting outside of it. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Waiting for the lovebirds to finish their thing so I can ask them something..." The Masked Man said.

Elis nodded, "Alright...! It maaaayyyy sting a bit. Not saying it'll hurt, but it'll sting. It'll also be best if you close your eyes!"

Seraphina lept into the air and over his leg almost as if on instinct, breathing slowly and trying to knock his sword away from him.
"Sure?" Kentoria responded, shrugging

"Somehow I doubt that's what they're doing, is it just a large and round brick or can we speak without going into it?" Skarr asked

Rex took a few steps back to dodge her attemp at a speed slightly above Seraphina's own, in his mind he smiled, he see as the girl improved from being a nobody to a good fighter.

"Sure?" Kentoria responded, shrugging
"Alright." Adrian said, shrugging as well as he sat up and scooted over to her, not really knowing how to proceed and trying to figure it out.
"Somehow I doubt that's what they're doing, is it just a large and round brick or can we speak without going into it?" Skarr asked
"I wasn't referring to that dude, gross. Regardless, I don't have a telepathic link with anybody in there and there's a security system, nor do I know about a way we can speak without going into it." The Masked Man said, "So I'm just waiting for them to finish their business."
Rex took a few steps back to dodge her attemp at a speed slightly above Seraphina's own, in his mind he smiled, he see as the girl improved from being a nobody to a good fighter.
Seraphina kicked off the ground, moving purely on instincts again as she dashed forward just after Rex dodged and tried to disarm him again, though her lack of skill or grace in her movements was evident, at least in comparison to Rex.

instead of just continuing to dodge, Rex threw the Star Shard at her, of course it was not a throw in an attempt to get Seraphina Pierced but rather if she could catch the sword

"Alright." Adrian said, shrugging as well as he sat up and scooted over to her, not really knowing how to proceed and trying to figure it out.

"I wasn't referring to that dude, gross. Regardless, I don't have a telepathic link with anybody in there and there's a security system, nor do I know about a way we can speak without going into it." The Masked Man said, "So I'm just waiting for them to finish their business."

Seraphina kicked off the ground, moving purely on instincts again as she dashed forward just after Rex dodged and tried to disarm him again, though her lack of skill or grace in her movements was evident, at least in comparison to Rex.
Kentoria shrugged, clearly not knowing herself as their shoulderplates touched

"Nor was I." Skarr said, walking over and beginning to investigate the ship, a part of it opening to reveal a camera

Charlotte nodded.

"...Alright...Do what you need to..." She said. She held out her arm, and slowly closed her eyes. She wasn't worried. She trusted Elis word that it wouldn't hurt, and if it did, she'd simply power through as she'd done in the past.

instead of just continuing to dodge, Rex threw the Star Shard at her, of course it was not a throw in an attempt to get Seraphina Pierced but rather if she could catch the sword
Seraphina, instead of trying to catch the blade, simply turned to the side and used her blade to parry it, knocking it out of the air.
Kentoria shrugged, clearly not knowing herself as their shoulderplates touched
Adrian leaned forward to try and press his painfully chapped lips against hers, not really knowing how this worked.
"Nor was I." Skarr said, walking over and beginning to investigate the ship, a part of it opening to reveal a camera
Valkiria and the Masked Man followed Skarr as Valkiria tilted her head at the camera. "Is that a camera...?" She thought while the Masked Man simply crossed his arms.
Charlotte nodded.

"...Alright...Do what you need to..." She said. She held out her arm, and slowly closed her eyes. She wasn't worried. She trusted Elis word that it wouldn't hurt, and if it did, she'd simply power through as she'd done in the past.
Elis manifested the metal plates and began to place them onto Charlotte's arm, the feeling of various tiny needles poking into her skin and through her muscles and bone able to be felt by Charlotte, like hundreds of tiny ants were biting her at the same time. The sharp pain went away though as the metal tightened around her arm and began to seep through the skin, fusing with the muscle and bone, causing a chill to run throughout her arm. All in all, the process took about six minutes before she was finished.

"Alright, open your eyes now!" Elis said happily.

Seraphina, instead of trying to catch the blade, simply turned to the side and used her blade to parry it, knocking it out of the air.

Adrian leaned forward to try and press his painfully chapped lips against hers, not really knowing how this worked.

Valkiria and the Masked Man followed Skarr as Valkiria tilted her head at the camera. "Is that a camera...?" She thought while the Masked Man simply crossed his arms.

Elis manifested the metal plates and began to place them onto Charlotte's arm, the feeling of various tiny needles poking into her skin and through her muscles and bone able to be felt by Charlotte, like hundreds of tiny ants were biting her at the same time. The sharp pain went away though as the metal tightened around her arm and began to seep through the skin, fusing with the muscle and bone, causing a chill to run throughout her arm. All in all, the process took about six minutes before she was finished.

Kentoria swiftly cleaved away the dead skin, leaving Adrian's lips at a normal, not chapped level as she moved to try and kiss him, not really knowing what to do

The camera extended, scanning all three individuals and projecting the word "Neutral", which left Skare confused

Charlotte slowly opened her eyes, blinking for a few moments. Her gaze fell onto her arm, running along the sleek metal plating.

“Whoa…” Charlotte murmured. Slowly, she began to test her movement wiggling her fingers before slowly clenching them into a tight fist. Gradually, she extended her arm outward, mimicking the motions of a punch.

“…This is…pretty damn amazing, Elis.” Charlotte said. Slowly she opened her hand again, before pressing it against her other arm, feeling the cool metal against her skin.

Kentoria swiftly cleaved away the dead skin, leaving Adrian's lips at a normal, not chapped level as she moved to try and kiss him, not really knowing what to do
Adrian had no idea what to do either, just trying to press his lips against hers a bit harder.
The camera extended, scanning all three individuals and projecting the word "Neutral", which left Skare confused
The Masked Man just sighed while Valkiria was also visibly confused.
Charlotte slowly opened her eyes, blinking for a few moments. Her gaze fell onto her arm, running along the sleek metal plating.

“Whoa…” Charlotte murmured. Slowly, she began to test her movement wiggling her fingers before slowly clenching them into a tight fist. Gradually, she extended her arm outward, mimicking the motions of a punch.

“…This is…pretty damn amazing, Elis.” Charlotte said. Slowly she opened her hand again, before pressing it against her other arm, feeling the cool metal against her skin.
"No need to be a flatterer...! I bet Olorin could've done this for you to..." Elis murmured, looking down for a moment before shaking her head and smiling, clearly happy she liked it.

Adrian had no idea what to do either, just trying to press his lips against hers a bit harder.

The Masked Man just sighed while Valkiria was also visibly confused.

"No need to be a flatterer...! I bet Olorin could've done this for you to..." Elis murmured, looking down for a moment before shaking her head and smiling, clearly happy she liked it.
Kentoria began to reach her rhythm, getting better at kissing quickly

"... oh, so basically we aren't trusted enough to be let in but we aren't enemies to be attacked." Skarr said simply

"M-maybe..." Olorin murmured as the stars tried to get In Charlotte's fisted hand

"M-maybe..." Olorin murmured as the stars tried to get In Charlotte's fisted hand
"I'm serious, Elis." Charlotte said. She flashed the girl a small smile.

"...Never seen anything like this before....mind walking me through the controls?" She asked. As she spoke, Charlotte slowly extended her metallic arm, her fingers opening up as the star floated into her palm.

Kentoria began to reach her rhythm, getting better at kissing quickly
Adrian didn't seem to be getting any better, though he did seem to enjoy it, at least.
"... oh, so basically we aren't trusted enough to be let in but we aren't enemies to be attacked." Skarr said simply
"Makes sense..." The Masked Man said, just nodding while Valkiria sighed. "Well, that sucks... So do we still just wait?"

"...Never seen anything like this before....mind walking me through the controls?" She asked. As she spoke, Charlotte slowly extended her metallic arm, her fingers opening up as the star floated into her palm.
"Well, it's all thought based! Just think about making your arm normal and it'll become normal, and if you want to bring the plates back out then just think about it! Same goes for shooting bullets and making them bounce and the like." Elis said.

, instead of trying to catch the blade, simply turned to the side and used her blade to parry it, knocking it out of the air
when she did that, she could feel her sword getting out of hand, apparently Rex stopped suppressing Star Shard's weight in half (which naturally weighs 20 so now it weighs 10)

the stars began quickly forming into a large handcannon, a solid foot and a half in length of the barrel, a pinkish hue to it as it perfectly fit Charlotte's hand, Olorin looking for Charlotte's reation to it

"Well, it's all thought based! Just think about making your arm normal and it'll become normal, and if you want to bring the plates back out then just think about it! Same goes for shooting bullets and making them bounce and the like." Elis said.
“Thought based huh…” Charlotte murmured. She concentrated, picturing her arm returning to normal in her mind. Sure enough, the plates retracted, revealing her normal flesh underneath.

“…Nice! How’d you get it to sync up to my thoughts like that…?” Charlotte said. She manipulated the weapon again, this time covering only her fingers with the metal plating.

the stars began quickly forming into a large handcannon, a solid foot and a half in length of the barrel, a pinkish hue to it as it perfectly fit Charlotte's hand, Olorin looking for Charlotte's reation to it
Charlotte's eyes widened. Gently, she gripped the hand cannon with her metallic fingers, looking it over. She whistled, visibly impressed.

"...Oi...this is pretty nice, Olorin! This what you were working on in the forge?" She asked, continuing to look the gun over.

when she did that, she could feel her sword getting out of hand, apparently Rex stopped suppressing Star Shard's weight in half (which naturally weighs 20 so now it weighs 10)
Seraphina bent her wrist and ducked down, giving up on deflecting the blade so that she wasn't disarmed and just straight-up dodging it barely, breathing a bit heavily in surprise at the weight of the Star Shard, but not displaying any other visible fatigue.
“Thought based huh…” Charlotte murmured. She concentrated, picturing her arm returning to normal in her mind. Sure enough, the plates retracted, revealing her normal flesh underneath.

“…Nice! How’d you get it to sync up to my thoughts like that…?” Charlotte said. She manipulated the weapon again, this time covering only her fingers with the metal plating.
"Pretty much the same thing I did when I gave you control over the bullets of the original Phoebe's Fist, though it was a bit harder now since a strand of hair doesn't have as many atoms as an entire arm and the like..." Elis said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but i was working on other things..." Olorin murmured, referring to the rest of the nanomachines around her
Adrian didn't seem to be getting any better, though he did seem to enjoy it, at least.
Kentoria seemed to be enjoying it as well, though she wasn't much good at it otherwise

"Yeah, pretty sure we just gotta wait." Skarr said as the Camers returned to where once it came

Seraphina bent her wrist and ducked down, giving up on deflecting the blade so that she wasn't disarmed and just straight-up dodging it barely, breathing a bit heavily in surprise at the weight of the Star Shard, but not displaying any other visible fatigue.
In the end, Seraphina felt something sharp behind her throat, in the short span of time, Rex had forced Seraphina to be distracted from her surroundings and used an Afterimage.

"When an enemy drops his main weapon, it's because he always has another, even pieces of metal can be a weapon" Rex said

"Pretty much the same thing I did when I gave you control over the bullets of the original Phoebe's Fist, though it was a bit harder now since a strand of hair doesn't have as many atoms as an entire arm and the like..." Elis said with a chuckle.
"Well...damn." Charlotte said, she smiled, continuing to shift the metal plating on and off her arm.

"...I...don't know how to thank you for this, Elis. You've...given me so much." Charlotte said.

"Anything I can do to...repay you?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, but i was working on other things..." Olorin murmured, referring to the rest of the nanomachines around her
Charlotte glanced around, looking at the nanomachines.

"...Oh...are these all weapons?" Charlotte asked, clearly surprised. Slowly, she reached forward, gently tapping one of the nanomachines.

"Well...damn." Charlotte said, she smiled, continuing to shift the metal plating on and off her arm.

"...I...don't know how to thank you for this, Elis. You've...given me so much." Charlotte said.

Charlotte glanced around, looking at the nanomachines.

"...Oh...are these all weapons?" Charlotte asked, clearly surprised. Slowly, she reached forward, gently tapping one of the nanomachines.
"Yeah, I want to weapon test all of them before I officially give them to you though, but there just isn't a good target about that doesn't risk damaging my ship." Olorin responded, moving the black and red smokey nanomachines away from the white cubed ones

(Poke)

Kentoria seemed to be enjoying it as well, though she wasn't much good at it otherwise
Adrian eventually decided to pull away from the kiss, wiping some saliva from his lips. "Well... That was an experience..."
"Yeah, pretty sure we just gotta wait." Skarr said as the Camers returned to where once it came
The Masked Man shrugged, "Sounds good to me."

"Alright..." Valkiria murmured.

"Y-You don't have to repay me, Charlotte...!" Elis said with a blush.
In the end, Seraphina felt something sharp behind her throat, in the short span of time, Rex had forced Seraphina to be distracted from her surroundings and used an Afterimage.

"When an enemy drops his main weapon, it's because he always has another, even pieces of metal can be a weapon" Rex said
"...That's a neat trick..." Seraphina said, grumbling as she backed up from Rex and got back into her stance.

Adrian eventually decided to pull away from the kiss, wiping some saliva from his lips. "Well... That was an experience..."

The Masked Man shrugged, "Sounds good to me."

"Alright..." Valkiria murmured.

"...That's a neat trick..." Seraphina said, grumbling as she backed up from Rex and got back into her stance.
"It was." Kentoria responded, doing the same and closing her eyes

The door of the ship opened just then, Talandar standing at the entrance, and scanning all three individuals before him, with Skarr remaining silent

"You sure Elis? I...ain't used to people doing stuff like this without wanting something in return..." Charlotte said.

"...I owe you one, alright? Or...several, at this point." She said, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, I want to weapon test all of them before I officially give them to you though, but there just isn't a good target about that doesn't risk damaging my ship." Olorin responded, moving the black and red smokey nanomachines away from the white cubed ones
"Oh...you're...giving all these to me?" Charlotte said, glancing at the white cubes floating in the air.

"You sure Elis? I...ain't used to people doing stuff like this without wanting something in return..." Charlotte said.

"...I owe you one, alright? Or...several, at this point." She said, chuckling a bit.

"Oh...you're...giving all these to me?" Charlotte said, glancing at the white cubes floating in the air.
"Yeah, nobody else that can really use them... they also give you more coverage." Olorin murmured, moving the cubes to combine into a truly massive assault cannon, being around 6 feet in length with bullets the size of large soda cans

Dean would eventually try and reach masked man telepathically and ask him what takes this so long to get the two girls to come, he wasnt gonna stay all day eith the cultist, Dean had better things to do besides to wait for too long

"It was." Kentoria responded, doing the same and closing her eyes
Adrian was just silent after that, not really knowing what to say or how to continue.
The door of the ship opened just then, Talandar standing at the entrance, and scanning all three individuals before him, with Skarr remaining silent
The Masked Man remained silent as well while Valkiria flinched a bit, saying nothing as well.

"I don't do it because I want you to owe me, I do it because your my friend, silly...!" Elis said with a smile.
Rex retrieved the Star shard and got into position, he was in a defensive manner, watching the posture that Seraphina took to find gaps.
There were some obvious gaps in Seraphina's stance that she was working to correct but for someone of her age her stance was surprisingly airtight, clearly waiting for Rex to make his move.

Dean would eventually try and reach masked man telepathically and ask him what takes this so long to get the two girls to come, he wasnt gonna stay all day eith the cultist, Dean had better things to do besides to wait for too long
"Elis and Olorin are busy with some other stuff and I can't get into the ship right now, so I'm waiting..." The Masked Man thought back.

Adrian was just silent after that, not really knowing what to say or how to continue.

The Masked Man remained silent as well while Valkiria flinched a bit, saying nothing as well.

"I don't do it because I want you to owe me, I do it because your my friend, silly...!" Elis said with a smile.

There were some obvious gaps in Seraphina's stance that she was working to correct but for someone of her age her stance was surprisingly airtight, clearly waiting for Rex to make his move.
"... all right Kirby what happens next?" Kentoria asked, glancing at the golem

"They're finishing up with weaponry, what is your inquiry?" Talandar asked, to which Skarr let Valkiria do the talking for her side

Rex absinted mentally, so he decided to go at a moderate speed so that Seraphina could react but not easy like a piece of cake, he launched a horizontal cut hoping to see how she would react

Charlotte's eyes widened. Slowly, she nodded.

"...Alright Elis. I...." she trailed off.

"...I really appreciate it." She said softly.

"Yeah, nobody else that can really use them... they also give you more coverage." Olorin murmured, moving the cubes to combine into a truly massive assault cannon, being around 6 feet in length with bullets the size of large soda cans
"...Well...yeah I guess that's true but..." Charlotte trailed off. Slowly she reached out, grabbing the assault cannon that she had made.

"...Damn...." She murmured. She looked the weapon over, her eyes widening as she examined it.

"...This is...some...pretty powerful stuff, Olorin. Are...you sure you don't want to keep it for yourself?" She asked, looking back at the girl.

Charlotte's eyes widened. Slowly, she nodded.

"...Alright Elis. I...." she trailed off.

"...I really appreciate it." She said softly.

"...Well...yeah I guess that's true but..." Charlotte trailed off. Slowly she reached out, grabbing the assault cannon that she had made.

"...Damn...." She murmured. She looked the weapon over, her eyes widening as she examined it.

"...This is...some...pretty powerful stuff, Olorin. Are...you sure you don't want to keep it for yourself?" She asked, looking back at the girl.
"I quite literally could not use it myself Charlotte, the recoil of firing a couple hundred pound weapon without counting the ammo alone would send me flying." Olorin responded with a a laugh as she formed the two shotguns

Back