• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Skarr struggled with Valkiria more, suddenly slamming her to the wall and to the floor, practically rolling rolling her now

Relama made what looked like just a large ring, large enough to encapsulate Elis's top half, a very well hidden trigger for something in it as he handed it to Elis while hugging Olorin at the same time

Kentoria tilted hermhead a bit as well, not sure what to think of it
Valkiria fought back as best she could, slamming Skarr into the ground and then flinging both her and him against the wall, grunting as she did so.

Elis seemed to immediately figure out the machine's function but was unaware of how to activate it. "How do I turn it on?" She asked.

"In... love?" Adrian asked, tilting his head as Kirby jumped off of his shoulder, smiling and blushing.

"Yep! Totally in love." Kirby said, "I mean it's painfully obvious to anybody paying attention that you two are into each other... You have a lot in common as well. You both have had similar lives, to, and you both like training... If anything, I'd say you two were made for each other!"
"Oh. good for them..." Charlotte muttered, still somewhat distracted.

"...Did...did you sort everything out on the...last planet? They aren't going to come for me again, right?" Charlotte asked quietly.
"That was a set-up, Charlotte. There's no way us getting arrested was standard procedure. Probably a worm in the Empire of sorts... Maybe from the cult we're about to face, I don't know, but, they shouldn't be coming after any of us unless we commit a genuine crime. Valkiria wasn't in her right mind either so I don't think she has any plans to attack you." The Masked Man said.

"That was a set-up, Charlotte. There's no way us getting arrested was standard procedure. Probably a worm in the Empire of sorts... Maybe from the cult we're about to face, I don't know, but, they shouldn't be coming after any of us unless we commit a genuine crime. Valkiria wasn't in her right mind either so I don't think she has any plans to attack you." The Masked Man said.
Charlotte breathed out, a small sense of relief washing over her.

"...Alright...good..." She said quietly.

"....What ended up happening to her anyway? You get any information from her before you left?" Charlotte asked, sighing a bit.

Valkiria fought back as best she could, slamming Skarr into the ground and then flinging both her and him against the wall, grunting as she did so.

Elis seemed to immediately figure out the machine's function but was unaware of how to activate it. "How do I turn it on?" She asked.

"In... love?" Adrian asked, tilting his head as Kirby jumped off of his shoulder, smiling and blushing.

"Yep! Totally in love." Kirby said, "I mean it's painfully obvious to anybody paying attention that you two are into each other... You have a lot in common as well. You both have had similar lives, to, and you both like training... If anything, I'd say you two were made for each other!"

Skarr grunted as well, it was mayhem as he pushed off the ground to slam Valkiria into the ceiling

"It interfaces with the body of who it's made for, basically, it turns on and into a weapons array at will!" Relama said as Olorin began to stagger back into the bed, for the first time besides when she had to for the bath, taking off her clothes to lie down, which Relama didn't seem to care about

"What do we do then, kiss or whatever?" Kentoria asked Kirby

Charlotte breathed out, a small sense of relief washing over her.

"...Alright...good..." She said quietly.

"....What ended up happening to her anyway? You get any information from her before you left?" Charlotte asked, sighing a bit.
"No. I let her into the Stars of Cinder." The Masked Man said.
Skarr grunted as well, it was mayhem as he pushed off the ground to slam Valkiria into the ceiling

"It interfaces with the body of who it's made for, basically, it turns on and into a weapons array at will!" Relama said as Olorin began to stagger back into the bed, for the first time besides when she had to for the bath, taking off her clothes to lie down, which Relama didn't seem to care about

"What do we do then, kiss or whatever?" Kentoria asked Kirby
Valkiria grunted even louder, grabbing Skarr by the shoulders and propelling both of them downwards, slamming him into the ground back-first.

Elis smiled, "That's neat. I sorta have a thing like that already, but I appreciate the effort!" Elis said, turning away from Olorin's naked body with a blush.

"I mean, if you want to. It's really up to you two if you want to get together and stuff like that. So long as you're both comfortable with it you can do whatever you want!" Kirby said, clearly supportive as Adrian let out a sigh.

"No. I let her into the Stars of Cinder." The Masked Man said.

Valkiria grunted even louder, grabbing Skarr by the shoulders and propelling both of them downwards, slamming him into the ground back-first.

Elis smiled, "That's neat. I sorta have a thing like that already, but I appreciate the effort!" Elis said, turning away from Olorin's naked body with a blush.

"I mean, if you want to. It's really up to you two if you want to get together and stuff like that. So long as you're both comfortable with it you can do whatever you want!" Kirby said, clearly supportive as Adrian let out a sigh.
Skarr flipped it so they slammed into their sides, forcing him to close his mouth as blood began to get into it from all the blunt force trauma

"Nice, I'll leave you two to it..." Relama lowered his voice quite a bit "you know she's never really been comfortable enough to just take her clothes off like that, I'd say you have her feeling really safe too!"

"We'll see. Kind of irritating how it gets in the way of training though..." Kentoria murmured, shaking herself as she began to fall again, this time having her feet be too slippery to maintain her stance or anything

"......" Charlotte stared at the man blankly for a moment. Her hand's slowly clenched into fists, her gaze turning into a glare as she continued to stare at the man.

"...Why!?" Charlotte spat out.
"Barring her... issues, I can tell she's strong with a good head on her shoulders, and with plenty potential for growth. She has information on the cult and Anarath, and if tempered properly, her split-personality can eventually be controlled and harnessed..." The Masked Man said bluntly, explaining his observations of Valkiria as he clearly didn't care for Charlotte's glare.
Skarr flipped it so they slammed into their sides, forcing him to close his mouth as blood began to get into it from all the blunt force trauma

"Nice, I'll leave you two to it..." Relama lowered his voice quite a bit "you know she's never really been comfortable enough to just take her clothes off like that, I'd say you have her feeling really safe too!"

"We'll see. Kind of irritating how it gets in the way of training though..." Kentoria murmured, shaking herself as she began to fall again, this time having her feet be too slippery to maintain her stance or anything
Valkiria forcefully kept herself from coughing out or releasing any blood, breathing heavily. "I think we should... Call it a draw..." She said, breathing a bit heavily.

"I-I guess..." Elis murmured, continuing to blush as she went over to Olorin and sat next to her, squirming a bit.

"Haaaa..." Adrian just let out a sigh, catching Kentoria before she could fall as their eyes met, Kirby snickering. "It's annoying, but, if it's true, we've gotta deal with it..." He said sternly.

"Barring her... issues, I can tell she's strong with a good head on her shoulders, and with plenty potential for growth. She has information on the cult and Anarath, and if tempered properly, her split-personality can eventually be controlled and harnessed..." The Masked Man said bluntly, explaining his observations of Valkiria as he clearly didn't care for Charlotte's glare.

Valkiria forcefully kept herself from coughing out or releasing any blood, breathing heavily. "I think we should... Call it a draw..." She said, breathing a bit heavily.

"I-I guess..." Elis murmured, continuing to blush as she went over to Olorin and sat next to her, squirming a bit.

"Haaaa..." Adrian just let out a sigh, catching Kentoria before she could fall as their eyes met, Kirby snickering. "It's annoying, but, if it's true, we've gotta deal with it..." He said sternly.
"Yeah... not to say I'm not enjoying it, for more than one reason. How're you feeling?" Skarr asked as he just lay there, dropping his grip

Relama smiled and left the room, leaving Olorin to begin tugging at Elis's clothes, wanting to lay together nude while they waited

"Yeah, regardless I think my arm is practically torn to the elbow and down to the bone, so that's an issue I think..." Kentoria said, sighing as she stayed in Adrian's grip unmovingly

Charlotte gritted her teeth, her hands clenched tightly into fists as she stared at the man. Slowly, she breathed out, rubbing her head with her hands.

"....So you let her in, under the ASSUMPTION that she could learn to control herself? Are you insane?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah... not to say I'm not enjoying it, for more than one reason. How're you feeling?" Skarr asked as he just lay there, dropping his grip

Relama smiled and left the room, leaving Olorin to begin tugging at Elis's clothes, wanting to lay together nude while they waited

"Yeah, regardless I think my arm is practically torn to the elbow and down to the bone, so that's an issue I think..." Kentoria said, sighing as she stayed in Adrian's grip unmovingly
"I'm feeling... a lot better than I was, Skarr. After all that's happened and... I just... Thank you." She said genuinely, getting up as she let go of Skarr.

Elis blushed, "A-Are you... sure...?" She asked, clearly extremely embarrassed.

"Let's take a break then and get you some healing." Adrian said, pulling her onto her feet and holding her hand with his artificial hand.
Charlotte gritted her teeth, her hands clenched tightly into fists as she stared at the man. Slowly, she breathed out, rubbing her head with her hands.

"....So you let her in, under the ASSUMPTION that she could learn to control herself? Are you insane?" Charlotte asked.
"....."

The Masked Man turned on the auto-pilot, getting up and turning to her as he sighed in apparent annoyance.

"Take a moment to consider something... Have you ever even met the woman personally when she hasn't been controlled? Do you know anything about her? Her real personality? Her goals? Aspirations? Anything that could make you come to any relative conclusion? What exactly do you know about her...? That she beat you up and hurt you're feelings? News flash, that wasn't her. If you looked past you're grief for a few seconds, you'd realize that you don't know anything about Valkiria Eldenfury or what she can do. If you took a few seconds to talk to her, you'd realize she's actually kind, wants to help, and is doing her best to make amends. In fact, she even requested to not be treated like a crew member... She wanted to be treated like an attack dog. A tool. Take a few moments, Charlotte. Take a few moments to process the concept that maybe, just maybe, people have lived shittier lives than you... That maybe she could've lived a life that wasn't to fair as well, and is doing her best to deal with it. That MAYBE the world doesn't revolve around you, you idiotic prick! Before you question my decisions, think about your own."

"....."

The Masked Man turned on the auto-pilot, getting up and turning to her as he sighed in apparent annoyance.

"Take a moment to consider something... Have you ever even met the woman personally when she hasn't been controlled? Do you know anything about her? Her real personality? Her goals? Aspirations? Anything that could make you come to any relative conclusion? What exactly do you know about her...? That she beat you up and hurt you're feelings? News flash, that wasn't her. If you looked past you're grief for a few seconds, you'd realize that you don't know anything about Valkiria Eldenfury or what she can do. If you took a few seconds to talk to her, you'd realize she's actually kind, wants to help, and is doing her best to make amends. In fact, she even requested to not be treated like a crew member... She wanted to be treated like an attack dog. A tool. Take a few moments, Charlotte. Take a few moments to process the concept that maybe, just maybe, people have lived shittier lives than you... That maybe she could've lived a life that wasn't to fair as well, and is doing her best to deal with it. That MAYBE the world doesn't revolve around you, you idiotic prick! Before you question my decisions, think about your own."
"Forgive me for not learning the deep motives and aspirations of every person who stabs me in the ******* liver, Boss." Charlotte said bluntly. She shook her head,

"I don't owe this woman jack shit. So don't lecture me on your damn high horse like it's suddenly unacceptable for me to be wary of her.. Like I'm in the ******* wrong for not wanting another person on the long list of assholes who had made my life a living hell on the goddamn ship. " Charlotte said. Anger rose in her voice with each word, her fists clenching and unclenching as she stared at the man.

"Forgive me for not learning the deep motives and aspirations of every person who stabs me in the ******* liver, Boss." Charlotte said bluntly. She shook her head,

"I don't owe this woman jack shit. So don't lecture me on your damn high horse like it's suddenly unacceptable for me to be wary of her.. Like I'm in the ******* wrong for not wanting another person on the long list of assholes who had made my life a living hell on the goddamn ship. " Charlotte said. Anger rose in her voice with each word, her fists clenching and unclenching as she stared at the man.
"You didn't get the point, Charlotte." The Masked Man, said, staring at her with a look of utter indifference and annoyance.

"My point is that you need to quit it with the pitty party, Charlotte. You're life has been unfair. You've suffered. But if you want to actually survive with people around you you're going to have to learn that sometimes you need to look past that and learn to work with other people... Valkiria isn't a bad person. And it's fair you're wary. But this isn't weariness. If given the chance you'd beat her within an inch of her life and you wouldn't feel a shred of remorse. You're not wary, you're murderous. I'm not going to tell you to forget you're suffering and look past what she did... But I'm going to tell you to try and understand that you're not the only person in the world who has to suffer, and to try and make amends with someone who didn't even have a choice in the matter."

"You didn't get the point, Charlotte." The Masked Man, said, staring at her with a look of utter indifference and annoyance.

"My point is that you need to quit it with the pitty party, Charlotte. You're life has been unfair. You've suffered. But if you want to actually survive with people around you you're going to have to learn that sometimes you need to look past that and learn to work with other people... Valkiria isn't a bad person. And it's fair you're wary. But this isn't weariness. If given the chance you'd beat her within an inch of her life and you wouldn't feel a shred of remorse. You're not wary, you're murderous. I'm not going to tell you to forget you're suffering and look past what she did... But I'm going to tell you to try and understand that you're not the only person in the world who has to suffer, and to try and make amends with someone who didn't even have a choice in the matter."
Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, staring at the man. Slowly, she breathed out, rubbing her temple.

"...Alright." Charlotte said. She breathed out again trying to calm herself.

"...I'll...I'll think about...what you said. Ain't like I got a choice if she stays or not..." Charlotte said. She turned away from the man, beginning to walk out of the room.

Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, staring at the man. Slowly, she breathed out, rubbing her temple.

"...Alright." Charlotte said. She breathed out again trying to calm herself.

"...I'll...I'll think about...what you said. Ain't like I got a choice if she stays or not..." Charlotte said. She turned away from the man, beginning to walk out of the room.
After that, the Masked Man was silent, letting her walk off. He didn't particularly care about what she thought, or what she went through in the first place. In fact, he didn't particularly expect her to consider what he had said.

"She's to stupid for that..." He said, sitting back down, letting the ship stay on auto-pilot. "Whatever..."

"So long as she serves her purpose well, she can kick and scream all she wants."

"I'm feeling... a lot better than I was, Skarr. After all that's happened and... I just... Thank you." She said genuinely, getting up as she let go of Skarr.

Elis blushed, "A-Are you... sure...?" She asked, clearly extremely embarrassed.

"Let's take a break then and get you some healing." Adrian said, pulling her onto her feet and holding her hand with his artificial hand.

"....."

"No problem..." Skarr said as he got up as well, smiling to Valkiria

"Don't lovers sleep together like this...?" Olorin asked

Kentoria breathed out, even her armored hand was a little bloody from it as Kentoria began getting her right arm's armor off, allowing the massive wound to see the light od day and bleed freely, which didn't seem to bother her

"No problem..." Skarr said as he got up as well, smiling to Valkiria

"Don't lovers sleep together like this...?" Olorin asked

Kentoria breathed out, even her armored hand was a little bloody from it as Kentoria began getting her right arm's armor off, allowing the massive wound to see the light od day and bleed freely, which didn't seem to bother her
Valkiria got up as well, letting out a sigh. She was still pondering how she could properly fit into the group, even now.

"I... I guess..." Elis said as she began to undress, keeping her undergarments on which were black in color with a weird pattern on them, getting under the covers with Olorin.

Adrian sighed as Kirby began healing Kentoria's wounds. "We should probably take a rest until we get to Krieg... We've only got a few hours left until we land, after all. I'd rather be in rested condition..."

Valkiria got up as well, letting out a sigh. She was still pondering how she could properly fit into the group, even now.

"I... I guess..." Elis said as she began to undress, keeping her undergarments on which were black in color with a weird pattern on them, getting under the covers with Olorin.

Adrian sighed as Kirby began healing Kentoria's wounds. "We should probably take a rest until we get to Krieg... We've only got a few hours left until we land, after all. I'd rather be in rested condition..."
"Don't worry about it, just be yourself and go from there." Skarr said, trying to encourage Valkiria

Olorin breathed out, shifting forward as she shivered a little from the cold of the room, blushing a little

"...ugh.... Alright, Adrian, I hear ya on that..." Kentoria said, a little disappointed as she began to try and make her way to her room while not breaking Adrian's grip still

"Don't worry about it, just be yourself and go from there." Skarr said, trying to encourage Valkiria

Olorin breathed out, shifting forward as she shivered a little from the cold of the room, blushing a little

"...ugh.... Alright, Adrian, I hear ya on that..." Kentoria said, a little disappointed as she began to try and make her way to her room while not breaking Adrian's grip still
"I guess, but... I know it'll be hard to get them to trust me..." Valkiria said, sighing. "I'll work on it... Thanks again, Skarr..."

Elis sighed, "Olorin, this is a bad idea, it's cold in here and we should put out clothes back on..."

Adrian just let her lean against him if she needed to as they went to her room, the man gently lowering Kentoria to the bed and sighed as he finally began removing his armor.

"I guess, but... I know it'll be hard to get them to trust me..." Valkiria said, sighing. "I'll work on it... Thanks again, Skarr..."

Elis sighed, "Olorin, this is a bad idea, it's cold in here and we should put out clothes back on..."

Adrian just let her lean against him if she needed to as they went to her room, the man gently lowering Kentoria to the bed and sighed as he finally began removing his armor.
"It was always gonna be hard, Valkiria, shows character to push even with that." Skarr responded, smiling as he waved and moved to leave the room, but went slow enough for Valkiria to get anything else she wanted in

"I can make a heating blanket... but yeah... undergarments are probably best here..." Olorin said, creating undergarments for herself, on herself, which were pure white as she sat up, beginning to weave wires and such into a large heating blanket to keep her and Elis warm

Kentoria was doing the same, shaking herself as she tried to figure out what to do next

"It was always gonna be hard, Valkiria, shows character to push even with that." Skarr responded, smiling as he waved and moved to leave the room, but went slow enough for Valkiria to get anything else she wanted in

"I can make a heating blanket... but yeah... undergarments are probably best here..." Olorin said, creating undergarments for herself, on herself, which were pure white as she sat up, beginning to weave wires and such into a large heating blanket to keep her and Elis warm

Kentoria was doing the same, shaking herself as she tried to figure out what to do next
Valkiria said nothing and just followed him out of the room, wandering around to see if she could find anybody to talk to, though, she was nervous on whether or not her talking would help.

Elis chuckled, cuddling with Olorin while they were in their underwear. "Thanks, Olorin..." She said, nuzzling into Olorin.

Adrian removed his armor completely, gently setting it to the ground. He wasn't wearing anything barring some torn black pants, his torso wrapped in bandages to hide the horrific burns and scars that had been dealt to it as he sat Dragon Slayer on the ground, turning to Kentoria to see if she was okay.

Elis chuckled, cuddling with Olorin while they were in their underwear. "Thanks, Olorin..." She said, nuzzling into Olorin.

Adrian removed his armor completely, gently setting it to the ground. He wasn't wearing anything barring some torn black pants, his torso wrapped in bandages to hide the horrific burns and scars that had been dealt to it as he sat Dragon Slayer on the ground, turning to Kentoria to see if she was okay.
Olorin blushed as she finished the heating blanket and got it under the sheeets to warm them up before mostly going limp, the mental shocks of the day clearly takin their toll on her

Kentoria seemed fine, though was pale from high amounts of dehydration as she just breathed, though was visibly worried about Adrian

Olorin blushed as she finished the heating blanket and got it under the sheeets to warm them up before mostly going limp, the mental shocks of the day clearly takin their toll on her

Kentoria seemed fine, though was pale from high amounts of dehydration as she just breathed, though was visibly worried about Adrian
Elis kissed Olorin on the forehead, trying to comfort her as she gently ran her hand through Olorin's hair, clearly worried about her and her mental state.

Adrian glanced at Kentoria, throwing her a water bottle that he'd grabbed from the kitchen, having grabbed a few extra from before as he just sat down, ruffling his already messy, spiky hair a bit as dry blood was visible through the bandages.

Elis kissed Olorin on the forehead, trying to comfort her as she gently ran her hand through Olorin's hair, clearly worried about her and her mental state.

Adrian glanced at Kentoria, throwing her a water bottle that he'd grabbed from the kitchen, having grabbed a few extra from before as he just sat down, ruffling his already messy, spiky hair a bit as dry blood was visible through the bandages.
"E-elis..." Olorin murmured, blushing profusely when Elis kissed her, with her hair being light to the touch

Kentoria caught it and downed it in seconds "Thanks... so what do we do now?" Kentoria asked

Charlotte walked through the ship's hallways, too agitated to go back to her room. She replayed the conversation with the Masked Man in her mind, becoming increasingly frustrated the more she thought about it.

“…Stop the pity party, huh?” She thought bitterly. She shook her head, taking another breath to calm herself. There was no use complaining about it. She turned a corner, deciding to get some training in before they reached their destination.

"E-elis..." Olorin murmured, blushing profusely when Elis kissed her, with her hair being light to the touch

Kentoria caught it and downed it in seconds "Thanks... so what do we do now?" Kentoria asked
"I'm here, Olorin..." Elis said softly, continuing to kiss Olorin, once again on the forehead, and then on the cheek, then on the neck, showering her with love and affection.

"No idea..." Adrian murmured, "...You're... pretty...?" He said awkwardly, scratching his head as Kirby practically laughed at his awkwardness.
Charlotte walked through the ship's hallways, too agitated to go back to her room. She replayed the conversation with the Masked Man in her mind, becoming increasingly frustrated the more she thought about it.

“…Stop the pity party, huh?” She thought bitterly. She shook her head, taking another breath to calm herself. There was no use complaining about it. She turned a corner, deciding to get some training in before they reached their destination.
Valkiria bumped into Charlotte just after Dean appeared, "Ah, my apologies..." She said, bowing lightly.

"I'm here, Olorin..." Elis said softly, continuing to kiss Olorin, once again on the forehead, and then on the cheek, then on the neck, showering her with love and affection.

"No idea..." Adrian murmured, "...You're... pretty...?" He said awkwardly, scratching his head as Kirby practically laughed at his awkwardness.

Valkiria bumped into Charlotte just after Dean appeared, "Ah, my apologies..." She said, bowing lightly.
Olorin's eyes widened as Elis did this, trembling a little as she began to shift herself down, getting more under the sheets, reaching her hands out to tightly hug Elis and definetly not put her face into Elis's chest

"And your Handsome." Kentoria responded, not quite as awkward but still awkward

Charlotte stared at Valkiria, not even noticing Dean had appeared. She said nothing for a few moments, her fists clenching and unclenching as dozens of different thoughts rushed into her head. A part of her wanted to attack the women outright. Yet the Masked Man’s words rung in her ears. Slowly, she breathed out.

“…I heard the boss let you in…” Charlotte said. Her voice was tense, almost angry, yet she didn’t seem outright hostile.

Olorin's eyes widened as Elis did this, trembling a little as she began to shift herself down, getting more under the sheets, reaching her hands out to tightly hug Elis and definetly not put her face into Elis's chest

"And your Handsome." Kentoria responded, not quite as awkward but still awkward
Elis let her do it, wanting to do whatever she could to comfort Olorin, blushing profusely.

"And you're... hair is... nice?- Agh **** what am I even doing..." Adrian said, rubbing the bridge of his nose from frustration and awkwardness.

Charlotte stared at Valkiria, not even noticing Dean had appeared. She said nothing for a few moments, her fists clenching and unclenching as dozens of different thoughts rushed into her head. A part of her wanted to attack the women outright. Yet the Masked Man’s words rung in her ears. Slowly, she breathed out.

“…I heard the boss let you in…” Charlotte said. Her voice was tense, almost angry, yet she didn’t seem outright hostile.
"Indeed... I was... quite surprised." Valkiria said, going upright once more, glancing at Dean for a moment before sighing.

Elis let her do it, wanting to do whatever she could to comfort Olorin, blushing profusely.

"And you're... hair is... nice?- Agh **** what am I even doing..." Adrian said, rubbing the bridge of his nose from frustration and awkwardness.
Olorin pressed her face into Elis's chest, enjoying the feeling of it as she spoke up with a muffled voice "Th-thanks... It's been a long day... for both of us..." Olorin murmured

"Are you going to say my breasts are good next?" Kentoria asked jokingly

Olorin pressed her face into Elis's chest, enjoying the feeling of it as she spoke up with a muffled voice "Th-thanks... It's been a long day... for both of us..." Olorin murmured

"Are you going to say my breasts are good next?" Kentoria asked jokingly
"I know... I'm just... glad we can rest together like this..." Elis said with a smile, just holding Olorin close.

"I mean... How the hell am I supposed to know? Is their a criteria for breast quality or some shit...???" Adrian said awkwardly, causing Kirby to laugh even louder.

"I know... I'm just... glad we can rest together like this..." Elis said with a smile, just holding Olorin close.

"I mean... How the hell am I supposed to know? Is their a criteria for breast quality or some shit...???" Adrian said awkwardly, causing Kirby to laugh even louder.
"Yeah..." Olorin paused for a moment before speaking "You know I'm trying to fight off the lewd thoughts right now..." Olorin said, chuckling a little

"I dunno, maybe touch them and find out? I don't give a damn one way or another." Kentoria responded, offering it

"Yeah..." Olorin paused for a moment before speaking "You know I'm trying to fight off the lewd thoughts right now..." Olorin said, chuckling a little

"I dunno, maybe touch them and find out? I don't give a damn one way or another." Kentoria responded, offering it
"You don't need to fight them off, just... Don't act on them, heh..." Elis said, chuckling a bit as well.

Adrian shrugged, "Sure." He reached over one of his hands, grabbing her right breast and gently squeezing it. "I... Don't see how this is nice. Is this supposed to be gratifying or something?"
“…So was I.” She said flatly. She glared at the women for a few moments, before sighing.

“…You want to…explain…what happened?” Charlotte asked.
"....." Valkiria let out a sigh.

"As you may already know I have a... split-personality created from events I would rather not discuss. They are referred to as Blood Berserker... As the name suggests, they attempt to overtake my personality whenever an overabundance of blood appears in my vision... Usually her... ahem... bloodlust can be sated... That is why I took up the job as executioner, but... There weren't any convicts... So she didn't have anybody to kill and she... stayed out and waited for somebody... You all happened to be there, and I assume she used my authority as an executioner to look at you're file." Valkiria explained.

"....." Valkiria let out a sigh.

"As you may already know I have a... split-personality created from events I would rather not discuss. They are referred to as Blood Berserker... As the name suggests, they attempt to overtake my personality whenever an overabundance of blood appears in my vision... Usually her... ahem... bloodlust can be sated... That is why I took up the job as executioner, but... There weren't any convicts... So she didn't have anybody to kill and she... stayed out and waited for somebody... You all happened to be there, and I assume she used my authority as an executioner to look at you're file." Valkiria explained.
"...." Charlotte glared at the woman, folding her arms. Her fists clenched.

"...So...all of that. Everything you did, was just...some other personality of yours?" Charlotte asked. She stared into the women's eyes, wanting confirmation.

"You don't need to fight them off, just... Don't act on them, heh..." Elis said, chuckling a bit as well.

Adrian shrugged, "Sure." He reached over one of his hands, grabbing her right breast and gently squeezing it. "I... Don't see how this is nice. Is this supposed to be gratifying or something?"
"I know, I'm trying not to, but you could overpower me and push be back into my senses anyway!" Olorin responded, kissing Elis on the right badonkadonka to see how she'd react

"I dunno, feels... kinda good on my end honestly, I don't really mind if you go wild on them to try and find gratification in it." Kentoria said, tilting her head, not sure what to think about it

"...." Charlotte glared at the woman, folding her arms. Her fists clenched.

"...So...all of that. Everything you did, was just...some other personality of yours?" Charlotte asked. She stared into the women's eyes, wanting confirmation.
"...Yes... I understand if you still want to take you're rage out on me regardless, but, I cannot control Blood Berserker just yet... I'm trying, though." Valkiria said, clearly not minding if Charlotte still desired to attack her.
"I know, I'm trying not to, but you could overpower me and push be back into my senses anyway!" Olorin responded, kissing Elis on the right badonkadonka to see how she'd react

"I dunno, feels... kinda good on my end honestly, I don't really mind if you go wild on them to try and find gratification in it." Kentoria said, tilting her head, not sure what to think about it
Elis let out a squeak, her face now looking like a tomato. "N-No fair..." She said, trembling a bit.

"I mean... It's just some flesh. I don't think there'd be any difference if I squeezed you're thigh or something. It's just chest meat..." Adrian said, tilting his head as he grabbed the other one, squeezing both at the same time in utter confusion.

Back