• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Will you say that during our night in the future too?"

Said it as a joke in response to her last part of the sentence with a wide smirk, as he walked at some distance before they would start and he continues to joke with the following as he chuckles lightly

"Tell me if it hurts you okay?....Anyway....ladies first...."

Charlotte couldn't help but chuckle, shaking her head.

"...Keep dreaming, Dean." Charlotte said. She leaned forward, for a moment, before dashing towards him. Using her unique brand of footwork, she slid across the ground, moving in an unpredictable zig-zag pattern as she rapidly closed the distance. Once she reached melee range, she launched a quick jab toward Dean's head, more so to test his reaction than to deal damage.

Her jab would hit something invisible to the eye, that was a forcefield put up by him, defending him from her hit

"Why arent you hitting me?....I thought we were having a fight here...."

Said it intentionally to her like that just to mess with her

“Heh…cheeky bastard.” Charlotte muttered. She retracted her fist, before launching another jab toward Dean’s torso. However, at the last moment, she curved the blow upward, using her vector manipulation to suddenly increase her momentum as she launched a fierce uppercut into his chin. She hoped the curved blow would catch him off guard and wanted to test if the forcefield covered his entire body.

Her blow would go through a portal appearing above it, which exits through another one under her own chin

"Why are you hitting yourself?...Miss Charlotte....you hurt me by seeing you do this to yourself..."

Continued to mess with her verbally, as he put his hand on the chest to the heart as well when saying that

Charlotte stopped her fist on a dime, dispersing most of the impact before it could deal serious damage to her chin. Still, it had caught her off guard, and she hesitated for a few moments.

"...So that's your game..." Charlotte muttered. She knew he was messing with her, but didn't particularly care about any of his taunts. In an instant she rushed towards him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Simultaneously, she would place her fist a mere millimeter away from his chest before delivering a swift, one-inch punch onto his torso. As the blow required minimal motion, she could quickly stop the strike, should it be reflected by a portal.

Dean would shapeshift his form into a fly when she was about to wrap her arm on his waist, to avoid her contact on him and has a small portal pop up to get in, before he got behind her, at some distance before changing to normal

"You know....i wanted to test it at first if i should go more serious....and no offense...you dont seem like i should try more.....you really wish for an impossible challenge?...."

Asked Charlotte as he sat in mid air on a non existent chair with legs crossed similarly to how he usually does to an actual chair, he was using telekinesis on himself to do this impression

Charlotte breathed out, looking up at the man. irritation briefly appeared on her face, though it disappeared just as quickly.

"...Cut the crap and come at me, Dean. I'm not playing your game." Charlotte said. She put her hands in her pockets, simply looking at the man, waiting for him to make his move.

Charlotte shifted slightly, dodging the beam with mere inches to spare. She had been analyzing Dean's geometry and positioning the entire time he spoke, allowing her to easily dodge the beam by predicting where the palm would aim. In an instant, she teleported behind the man, launching another jab toward the back of his head, the blow positioned to violently shake his brain as she transmitted the force through his body.

He had a portal open below him to fall into, escaping her attack, meanwhile the beam he shot would have a portal open for it to go into, with another one opening in front of Charlotte face for the beam to blast her

Dean shows up coming out from a different portal from above, near the ground, away from Charlotte

"Might as well inform you Miss Charlotte....that i can predict your moves just like you can with your power....difference is....i have a more variable arsenal and long range options....as well as more means for defense....compared to you..."

Whether she dodged or not the beam from earlier coming from the portal, she would soon after be swarmed and surrounded by dozens of portals at close range, with Dean shooting 10 beams in total from all fingers into two portals near him on both sides, as the beams would shoot out from those around Charlotte in order to hit, if they get dodged they just enter in a different portal nearby and exit through another coming at her again

This way Dean plans to keep her constantly attacked from multiple directions without breaks

Meanwhile, Adrian walked out of his room and to the kitchen to get some more water, having already gone through all of his stored water bottles. While he did so, he kept his spatial awareness focused on himself, constantly adjusting how he moved to get maximum efficiency out of each stop, slowly removing all possible openings in his stance.

He went to the kitchen, flicking on the lights, only to see Seraphina sitting at the dining table, drinking some water and having a snack, breathing heavily.

"Guess you had the same idea I had..." Adrian murmured, going over to the fridge to get some water into him.

"...Yeah," Seraphina said, her blood-stained hands staining the table, the child coughing a bit. Adrian glanced back at her, sighing.

"She's gotten stronger..." Adrian thought, analyzing the state of her body. He could tell that she was far more muscular than before, though, her naturally delicate frame kept her from gaining any large bulk. She hadn't been training for very long, as well, so obviously she wouldn't get that far, but... She was clearly making progress.

"Maybe you should take it easy," Adrian said. Regardless of how strong she had gotten, he could notice the toils she was putting her body through to achieve something that would normally take people years. He could see multiple torn muscles, he could see broken nails, and her hands and arms were laced with scars and bruises.

"You're one to talk," Seraphina said as she got up, finished her snack and her water, moving to exit the kitchen.

"I'm serious, Seraphina," Adrian said, causing the girl to pause. "I'm glad you're at least pacing yourself now... But, you shouldn't put yourself through this-"

"If you're not here to fight me then leave me alone, Adrian. I need to keep training..." Seraphina said, continuing to walk...

"Maybe you should just leave her alone, master..." Kirby murmured, "She doesn't listen to anyway... She reminds me of you, in a way..."

"I'm not like her... No, not anymore..." Adrian said, walking up to Seraphina, and placing his hand on her shoulder.

"M-Master-!" Kirby was about to say something as Seraphina turned to him.

"What...?" The girl asked roughly, sneering at Adrian as she immediately hit his hand off of her, clearly angry that he touched her, but not completely going off, as she knew that some of the crew were either resting or training.

"You said to leave you alone unless I wanted to fight, right? Well, I want to fight. Let's spar." Adrian said, Seraphina glancing at him and noticing the Dragon Slayer that he was holding. She then glanced up at Adrian.

"Alright," Seraphina said, moving to the training room as Adrian followed. No further words needed to be exchanged between the two.

"Master... Is this really a good idea...?" Kirby asked telepathically.

"The only way to get through to people like her is through a fight, Kirby. I would know... I was like her..." Adrian said back telepathically, "I..."

"Master... You're revenge... I know it's important to you..." Kirby said back telepathically, smiling.

"I've got other things now, though... I haven't given up on my revenge, but... I have friends and a... girlfriend now. I think that's what you call it." Adrian said telepathically as he entered a separate training room than the one Dean and Charlotte were in with Seraphina, the girl picking up a large blade from the Weapon rack, and getting into a stance.

"Hehe... Alright, master..." Kirby said, staying on Adrian's shoulder as he also got into a stance.

"Make you're move," Seraphina said, breathing out.

As soon as she said that, she found herself on the ground, her sword snapped, and the ground beneath her split. She hadn't even seen the man move.... No, did he even move from the spot he was in...?

"What the..." Seraphina said, getting up. "What did... What did you do..?!"

"I cut," Adrian said, gentle air rising off of the Dragon Slayer, which was at a moderate size. "The air, that is..."

"Th-... The air...!?" Seraphina said as she stumbled up, her entire body trembling. Not from fear, no, the sheer force of Adrian's Shockwave had effected her entire body, making her muscles tremble uncontrollably.

"Do you still want to fight?" Adrian asked, still in his stance.

Seraphina breathed out, going over to the Weapon rack to get another sword. Slowly, she got back into her stance.

"...Make you're move." She said, waiting for his next attack, bracing herself this time.

Immediately, she could feel the air from Adrian's slash crashing into her. "Here it comes...!" But this time, she was prepared... Barely prepared, that is.

"Hey, kid...!" Adrian exclaimed, noticing she was trying something.

"Agh...!" Seraphina grunted, jumping back as soon as the Shockwave hit her to mitigate the damage. This was barely functional, however, and she was simply slammed into the wall, coughing out blood.

"Kid!" Adrian dashed over to the girl, who was writhing and trembling from the attack, Kirby immediately began to heal her with a look of worry in her eyes.

"Why didn't you hold back...!?" Kirby exclaimed, clearly upset at Adrian for using that much power against a little girl.

"I... I did..." Adrian murmured, "I was... just trying to prove a point. I didn't think she'd get blown back." Adrian said, sighing. He wanted her to learn to pace herself a bit more. To show her the huge difference in power. Like a fool, he wasn't considering manipulating his own power as he did during training or against Relama...

"Off of me...!" Seraphina said, slowly getting up and leaning against the wall, breathing and coughing violently.

"Asthma attack...!?" Kirby exclaimed, now doing her best to heal Seraphina, which was doing great to mitigate the effects of her injuries and her asthma attack.

"We need to get this kid some air... Or we can get Olorin to cure her-" Adrian said, not before Seraphina cut him off.

"NO!!" Seraphina shouted, trembling. "Don't touch me... Don't ever... ever touch me with anything... Even those machines...!!" She exclaimed, stumbling over to the Weapon rack to get another sword, barely able to lift it, but, she forced herself to do so, getting into a stance once more.

"...Make... You're.... move." Seraphina said, trembling as she held the hunk of raw iron.

"Kid, if I attack you again, you'll die," Adrian said bluntly, walking over to her. "This was the point I was trying to make! Pace yourself!!"

"I can't pace myself...! I have to get stronger!" Seraphina exclaimed.

"Not like this, though! If you go at the rate you're going you'll kill yourself...! You're just a kid, you've got you're whole future ahead of you! Revenge... Don't sacrifice all you have for revenge!" Adrian exclaimed, "You can still make another li-"

"REVENGE IS ALL I HAVE LEFT!!!!" Seraphina shouted, dropping her weapon and falling to her knees, holding her neck as she breathed heavily, tears pouring from her eyes. Adrian stared at her.

"My friends... My family... My home...!! My life...!!! They took all of it! Everything...! I never did anything wrong... Mama and Papa always taught me to be good... I thought I'd live a happy life if I did.. ." Seraphina fell to the ground, causing Adrian to run over to her to catch her.

"Let go of me...!!" Seraphina shouted as she thrashed, pushing herself off of him as she breathed out, writhing on the ground.

"S-Seraphina-" Kirby got off of Adrian's shoulder, going over to the girl so she could heal her.

"Don't come near me...!" Seraphina said, rage in her voice as she forced herself back onto her feet.

"...." Adrian sighed, standing up straight, glancing at Seraphina. He saw himself in her. A child filled with determination, but pure rage, as well. Somebody hell-bent on revenge with nothing else on their mind. A sad, lonely person. A dying person. He reimagined Seraphina as himself, staring at him. He saw the burns, the scars, the anguish from countless hours of fighting and training for the sake of revenge. Adrian's view returned to the normal Seraphina. Her body, while bruised and battered from training, was not completely destroyed. She was young, and she had potential, more than he ever had when he was young. She had a chance. No, she has a chance to live her life. But...

"...Alright," Adrian said, turning away from her.

"Master...?" Kirby said, turning to him as she looked at him with confusion.

"....." Seraphina remained silent, just staring at Adrian.

"Your good, kid. Better than most people your age. You've got good instincts, and your physical training is coming along well. I'd recommend having Elis make you a custom weapon so you can get used to fighting..." Adrian said.

"..." Seraphina remained silent, continuing to stare at Adrian.

"Do whatever you want from now on, kid," Adrian said, beckoning Kirby to follow him. The pink golem sighed, and nodded, hopping onto Adrian's shoulder.

"...Bye, Seraphina," Kirby said as Adrian and Kirby left the room.

"Why did you just leave her be...?" Kirby asked as Adrian moved back to his room.

"I'm not going to get in her way anymore. She's made her decision." Adrian said as they entered his room, Adrian sitting down on the bed.

"But still...! If she goes on like this, she may... She may kill herself...!" Kirby exclaimed, "She's... she's just a kid-"

"I was just a kid," Adrian said as he raised Dragon Slayer's size and weight, beginning to train once more.

"...I... I know, master..." Kirby murmured, trembling a bit.

"We can't stop her from pursuing her revenge, Kirby. We can just help her along... and hope she doesn't go down the wrong path..." Adrian murmured.

"I... O-... Okay, Adrian..." Kirby murmured, clinging to him.

Meanwhile, Seraphina trained silently, breathing heavily as sweat pooled beneath her. She remained silent and continued swinging her sword, trembling with each swing as blood poured from her hands. "...."

"****..." She then stopped swinging. "******* hell... Damnit... Damnit..." She fell to her knees in a pool of her own sweat and blood, gently crying. She then fell down completely, simply holding onto her sword, wrapping her arms gently around the blade as to not cut herself as she cried.

"Mom... dad..." They were all gone.

"Everybody..." Everything she knew, everything she loved, was gone. And she could do nothing about it. She couldn't bring them back even if she did kill Anarath. She couldn't sacrifice an entire planet to him to do so either. That... went against what they taught her. It went against everything she knew.

"Hk... hg..."

She fell asleep, crying, holding her sword, in a pool of her own sweat and blood, with the grim, dark reality in her heart.

He had a portal open below him to fall into, escaping her attack, meanwhile the beam he shot would have a portal open for it to go into, with another one opening in front of Charlotte face for the beam to blast her

Dean shows up coming out from a different portal from above, near the ground, away from Charlotte

"Might as well inform you Miss Charlotte....that i can predict your moves just like you can with your power....difference is....i have a more variable arsenal and long range options....as well as more means for defense....compared to you..."

Whether she dodged or not the beam from earlier coming from the portal, she would soon after be swarmed and surrounded by dozens of portals at close range, with Dean shooting 10 beams in total from all fingers into two portals near him on both sides, as the beams would shoot out from those around Charlotte in order to hit, if they get dodged they just enter in a different portal nearby and exit through another coming at her again

This way Dean plans to keep her constantly attacked from multiple directions without breaks
Charlotte ducked, dodging the initial beam as it flew over her head.

“…Good. I could use more training against people like you." Charlotte said bluntly. She recalled her fight with Elis, how easily the girl had overwhelmed her with her ranged attacks and prediction. Strategies like that were undoubtedly her weak point. Which made it all the better to face another person with such a skill.

Charlotte instantly sensed the portals opening up around her, feeling the spatial movements of the attacks as the laser beams rushed towards her. She bobbed and waved, moving her body in just enough that the lasers passed within centimeters of her body. After dodging the initial shots, she teleported in front of Dean again, grabbing him by the wrist before launching a quick cross punch towards Dean's head. Should he transform into a fly again, Charlotte would instantly slam her fist into it, denying it's escape.

Brownie simply limited himself to looking at Seraphina's body, this was the first time he would do something for a normal human, with a single movement of his paw, The black beast gravitationally moved the girl's body, respecting her wish not to be touched by anyone or a machine, with extreme softness and delicacy moved Seraphina's body to the bed inside the girl's room, using his limited manipulation over time, accelerated the natural regeneration of seraphina's body, causing the damage to be healed, of course she was still incredibly tired

Seraphina stayed asleep, just holding onto her sword still as she went limp, softly snoring as tears stained her clothes and the sheets of the bed, with the girl shifting around every once and awhile.

Olorin thrashed a little in her sleep, a squeak of fear escaping her as she was clearly having a bad nightmare
Elis was also having a nightmare, though, a far more tame one than the ones she may have usually had, evident by the fact she had yet to immediately jump up from her slumber. Her time with Olorin had probably calmed her down...

Elis's eyes slowly opened as she held Olorin, "Olorin...?" She softly called out, clearly half-awake, but slowly waking up.

Olorin cried out a bit, beginning to breathe heavily, even trembling a little as she nearly clocked Elis with an arm
Elis fully woke up rather swiftly but didn't work to dodge Olorin's arm, simply letting the girl's arm hit her as it did practically no damage.

"Olorin... wake up..." Elis said, gently slapping her girlfriend on the cheek to wake her up if she hadn't already.

Seraphina stayed asleep, just holding onto her sword still as she went limp, softly snoring as tears stained her clothes and the sheets of the bed, with the girl shifting around every once and awhile.
Brownie just looked at the girl, wanting to better understand human emotions, he moved into his room, letting Seraphina rest in peace.

"I... I... that... place..." Olorin murmured, having trouble forming many words let alone coherent sentences as she jumped from being touched, her breathing quickening before she, with the coherent parts of her mind, knew it was Elis that was touching her

"I... I... that... place..." Olorin murmured, having trouble forming many words let alone coherent sentences as she jumped from being touched, her breathing quickening before she, with the coherent parts of her mind, knew it was Elis that was touching her
Elis sighed, "It's fine, Olorin... Your not there anymore..." Elis murmured, gripping Olorin even tighter in worry.

Olorin slowly flipped around, tears flowing from her eyes as she looked at Elis, trembling still, though managing to slowly get herself to calm down a little

Olorin slowly flipped around, tears flowing from her eyes as she looked at Elis, trembling still, though managing to slowly get herself to calm down a little
Elis would sigh once more, her eyes still cloudy as she gently patted Olorin's head, doing her best to help calm her down, shaking her head to get rid of some vagrant thoughts she didn't feel like considering.

Elis would sigh once more, her eyes still cloudy as she gently patted Olorin's head, doing her best to help calm her down, shaking her head to get rid of some vagrant thoughts she didn't feel like considering.
Olorin had a quick intake of breath at that before her eyes began to close, clearly the mental anguish and the face she didn't at all get a good sleep beginning to make her fall asleep again in Elis's arms, though she sobbed a bit the entire way to near-sleep

Olorin had a quick intake of breath at that before her eyes began to close, clearly the mental anguish and the face she didn't at all get a good sleep beginning to make her fall asleep again in Elis's arms, though she sobbed a bit the entire way to near-sleep
Elis held Olorin, not falling asleep as she wanted to keep watch over the girl to make sure she didn't have any other nightmares, or, well to make sure she was there to comfort her if she did.

"..." Elis shook her head once more, breathing out.

"Damnit..." She trembled a bit, before breathing out once more. The memories of their time on Neptunia continued to haunt her...

"Haaaa..." Elis let out one final sigh, just holding Olorin for the time being.

Rex was 30 meters to the right.

"What did you think of that maneuver?" he ask Ryu ready to defend himself from the swordsman's attack
"It's a pretty good move." Says Ryu as he swarm Rex with about a quarter of his summoned swords that's available right now while keeping the rest of them to guard him while also getting closer fast in order to overwhelm Rex

"Elis... I'm... sorry..." Olorin softy wailed out as she fell asleep, the beginnings of a nightmare brewing once again
Elis would breathe out, "You don't need to apologize..." She murmured, gently kissing Olorin on the top of the head in an attempt to comfort her, pushing her own dysphoria to the side.

Olorin has a quick intake of breath from the kiss, her body moving to hug Elis fully, Olorin's nightmare clearly being stopped for the the time being, although she seemed to know, even in her unconscious state, that Elis was in a state of Mental dysphoria

"Well this situation gave me an idea for a new one" Rex said as he made sure to block any sword and stay focused on Ryu, his Battle Sense indicated the danger and dictated to his body how to avoid it, while his other senses allowed him Analyze a way to get this situation under control

Olorin has a quick intake of breath from the kiss, her body moving to hug Elis fully, Olorin's nightmare clearly being stopped for the the time being, although she seemed to know, even in her unconscious state, that Elis was in a state of Mental dysphoria
Elis smiled as Olorin's nightmare stopped, clearly happy at that as she seemed to calm down herself, although, no matter how much she tried to push the thoughts out, she just couldn't...

"Hg..." She grunted a bit before sighing.

"Elis... what's wrong...?" Olorin asked, her eyes not opening, she wasn't even conscious, that was for sure, but she still spoke as if she was, at least somewhat, the obvious explanation for this wouldbe her subconscious speaking to Elis here

Back