• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis let out a squeak, her face now looking like a tomato. "N-No fair..." She said, trembling a bit.

"I mean... It's just some flesh. I don't think there'd be any difference if I squeezed you're thigh or something. It's just chest meat..." Adrian said, tilting his head as he grabbed the other one, squeezing both at the same time in utter confusion.
"Heheh... who said I would complain if you did the same to me...?" Olorin asked, clearly amused by Elis's reaction to that

Kentoria let out a surprised breath "Well something's happening... what the..." Kentoria said, clearly surprised by the fact that it did actually feel better than she originally anticipated at all

"Heheh... who said I would complain if you did the same to me...?" Olorin asked, clearly amused by Elis's reaction to that

Kentoria let out a surprised breath "Well something's happening... what the..." Kentoria said, clearly surprised by the fact that it did actually feel better than she originally anticipated at all
"Th-That's to embarrassing...!!" Elis exclaimed, squirming.

Adrian removed his hands, rubbing his chin. "I guess that's a more sensitive area for girls." He said with a shrug.

"Th-That's to embarrassing...!!" Elis exclaimed, squirming.

Adrian removed his hands, rubbing his chin. "I guess that's a more sensitive area for girls." He said with a shrug.
"But it's the closest thing I'll get to going ham on them for a long time!" Olorin responded, risisng up enough to where Elis could do a fair trade of kissing the Badoonkadonkahanka

"I guess so... my heartrate is up... I wonder why..." Kentoria muttered, clearly deep in thought and half-hoping for Kirby to explain it

"...Yes... I understand if you still want to take you're rage out on me regardless, but, I cannot control Blood Berserker just yet... I'm trying, though." Valkiria said, clearly not minding if Charlotte still desired to attack her.
Immediately, Charlotte threw a punch, the fist aimed straight at the women's face, putting her entire body weight into the blow. This was her chance, a chance to beat down the women who had wronged her. To beat her to in an inch of her life. She had thought about doing it, she had wanted to do it, and now, the woman was giving her a free chance to do so? This was perfect for her.

...and yet....

Charlotte's fist stopped, the punch freezing a mere inch away from the women's nose. It hovered there for a moment, as if tempted to finish its motion, before slowly returning to her side.

"...No." Charlotte said quietly. She shook her head, taking out one of her cigarettes.

"...Blood Berserker is the one who stabbed me....not you." Charlotte muttered, she breathed out, exhaling smoke as she shook her head.

"But it's the closest thing I'll get to going ham on them for a long time!" Olorin responded, risisng up enough to where Elis could do a fair trade of kissing the Badoonkadonkahanka

"I guess so... my heartrate is up... I wonder why..." Kentoria muttered, clearly deep in thought and half-hoping for Kirby to explain it
Elis trembled a bit before nodding, leaning down to kiss her left breast gently before immediately pulling away, blushing.

"That's 'cause your flustered, Kentoria! And arooouseeed..." Kirby said, snickering devilishly.
Immediately, Charlotte threw a punch, the fist aimed straight at the women's face, putting her entire body weight into the blow. This was her chance, a chance to beat down the women who had wronged her. To beat her to in an inch of her life. She had thought about doing it, she had wanted to do it, and now, the woman was giving her a free chance to do so? This was perfect for her.

...and yet....

Charlotte's fist stopped, the punch freezing a mere inch away from the women's nose. It hovered there for a moment, as if tempted to finish its motion, before slowly returning to her side.

"...No." Charlotte said quietly. She shook her head, taking out one of her cigarettes.

"...Blood Berserker is the one who stabbed me....not you." Charlotte muttered, she breathed out, exhaling smoke as she shook her head.
Valkiria didn't flinch as the punch stopped by her, remaining still. She was expecting for Charlotte to hit her, to beat her, to abuse her, and she would let it happen, and yet, when she didn't, Valkiria was visibly surprised. She sighed.

"...Thank you, Charlotte." She said genuinely. Whether or not she was harmed didn't matter to her, but... The fact that Charlotte was able to hold back comforted her in some way. Let her know that there was a chance that she could make amends, with time, at least.

Valkiria didn't flinch as the punch stopped by her, remaining still. She was expecting for Charlotte to hit her, to beat her, to abuse her, and she would let it happen, and yet, when she didn't, Valkiria was visibly surprised. She sighed.

"...Thank you, Charlotte." She said genuinely. Whether or not she was harmed didn't matter to her, but... The fact that Charlotte was able to hold back comforted her in some way. Let her know that there was a chance that she could make amends, with time, at least.
Charlotte nodded, saying nothing for a few moments.

"...Tell me something Valkiria." Charlotte said quietly. She breathed out, glancing at the women.

"...Do you think I'm scum? You must've seen my criminal record, right?" Charlotte asked.

Elis trembled a bit before nodding, leaning down to kiss her left breast gently before immediately pulling away, blushing.

"That's 'cause your flustered, Kentoria! And arooouseeed..." Kirby said, snickering devilishly.

Olorin blushed profusely "what are we doing..." Olorin murmured, clearly embarassed at having had that exchange herself

"Uhuh. And that means...? I honestly don't know what to do next." Kentoria said, shrugging

Charlotte nodded, saying nothing for a few moments.

"...Tell me something Valkiria." Charlotte said quietly. She breathed out, glancing at the women.

"...Do you think I'm scum? You must've seen my criminal record, right?" Charlotte asked.
"I believe you were a bad person, yes..." Valkiria said bluntly, nodding.

"Even if you did so to protect and support the people you care about... Murder is murder. Thievery is thievery. Just as my other self would've said, a crime is a crime and it is punishable..." Valkiria said, "But unlike my other self..."

"I believe in second chances. You've left that life behind, Charlotte... You were a bad person then, and maybe your sins are still not excusable, but, you've saved people's lives... You've found people who care about you. Your better than most, including me, in this regard, Charlotte. Maybe you were scum... But I don't think your scum now..."
Olorin blushed profusely "what are we doing..." Olorin murmured, clearly embarassed at having had that exchange herself

"Uhuh. And that means...? I honestly don't know what to do next." Kentoria said, shrugging
Elis chuckled, just laying down. "Yeah... God, we're both so weird..." She said, chuckling while blushing.

"It means you want to have sex with Adrian." Kirby said bluntly.

"The hell is a sex?" Adrian said, "Ehhh?"

"Even if you did so to protect and support the people you care about... Murder is murder. Thievery is thievery. Just as my other self would've said, a crime is a crime and it is punishable..." Valkiria said, "But unlike my other self..."

"I believe in second chances. You've left that life behind, Charlotte... You were a bad person then, and maybe your sins are still not excusable, but, you've saved people's lives... You've found people who care about you. Your better than most, including me, in this regard, Charlotte. Maybe you were scum... But I don't think your scum now..."

Elis chuckled, just laying down. "Yeah... God, we're both so weird..." She said, chuckling while blushing.

"It means you want to have sex with Adrian." Kirby said bluntly.

"The hell is a sex?" Adrian said, "Ehhh?"
"We want to play with eachother's chests, what's weird about that?" Olorin asked genuinely

"Easiest definition is just the process of making a baby, even if it can be avoided." Kentoria responded, tilting her head further "should we do it and just avoid the "getting me pregnant" part?" Kentoria asked

"We want to play with eachother's chests, what's weird about that?" Olorin asked genuinely

"Easiest definition is just the process of making a baby, even if it can be avoided." Kentoria responded, tilting her head further "should we do it and just avoid the "getting me pregnant" part?" Kentoria asked
"I mean it's just so... embarrassing..." Elis said, squirming.

"Eh, let's uh... Do that later." Adrian said, "After the mission and all that stuff..."

"I believe in second chances. You've left that life behind, Charlotte... You were a bad person then, and maybe your sins are still not excusable, but, you've saved people's lives... You've found people who care about you. Your better than most, including me, in this regard, Charlotte. Maybe you were scum... But I don't think your scum now...
"....." Charlotte stared at the women. Emotion swelling in her chest. Sadness, confusion, and something akin to happiness mixed in her body. Second chances...it was something she had wanted, ever since she had left the gangs. To escape her planet with her family, and leave a life of crime and suffering. Hearing this woman, who, despite knowing her past, still thought she could have a second life for herself...it struck her heavily, and she said nothing for a few moments.

"....Guess the boss was right about you." Charlotte muttered. She sighed, smoothing her hair back.

"...Take care, Vaklkiria." She said. She moved past the women, beginning to walk down the hallway.

"I mean it's just so... embarrassing..." Elis said, squirming.

"Eh, let's uh... Do that later." Adrian said, "After the mission and all that stuff..."
"But it's a good feeling..." Olorin murmured, suddenly kissing Elis on the mouth, unconsciously going for a French kiss

"We do have enough downtime regardless, so I don't really care if we do it before or after." Kentoria responded, shrugging

"But it's a good feeling..." Olorin murmured, suddenly kissing Elis on the mouth, unconsciously going for a French kiss

"We do have enough downtime regardless, so I don't really care if we do it before or after." Kentoria responded, shrugging
Elis returned the kiss for a moment, but pushed away, clearly not used to this. "L-Let's just get some rest..."

Adrian shrugged as well, "Neither do I..." He said, "Let's just do it later and get some rest. No need to rush shit like that." He said as he began getting his armor back on.
"....." Charlotte stared at the women. Emotion swelling in her chest. Sadness, confusion, and something akin to happiness mixed in her body. Second chances...it was something she had wanted, ever since she had left the gangs. To escape her planet with her family, and leave a life of crime and suffering. Hearing this woman, who, despite knowing her past, still thought she could have a second life for herself...it struck her heavily, and she said nothing for a few moments.

"....Guess the boss was right about you." Charlotte muttered. She sighed, smoothing her hair back.

"...Take care, Valkiria." She said. She moved past the women, beginning to walk down the hallway.
"...You to, Charlotte." Valkiria said, heading back to her room as well.

Elis returned the kiss for a moment, but pushed away, clearly not used to this. "L-Let's just get some rest..."

Adrian shrugged as well, "Neither do I..." He said, "Let's just do it later and get some rest. No need to rush shit like that." He said as he began getting his armor back on.

"...You to, Charlotte." Valkiria said, heading back to her room as well.
"We are..." Olorin murmured as she nuzzled into Elis's chest, beginning to fall asleep

"Yeah yeah, don't really care whether you stay here or not either... sleep well..." Kentoria responded, breathing out steadily

"We are..." Olorin murmured as she nuzzled into Elis's chest, beginning to fall asleep

"Yeah yeah, don't really care whether you stay here or not either... sleep well..." Kentoria responded, breathing out steadily
Elis sighed, beginning to fall asleep as well.

"Yeah, you to. Seeya." He said as he got his armor on and mounted Dragon Slayer to his back, leaving the room.

Olorin squeaked just after she fell asleep, twitching from a nightmare she was having

Kentoria layed back and closed her eyes, forcing herself to fall asleep even if she wasn't tired

Elis held Olorin as she fell asleep, snoring softly.

Adrian went into his room, removing his armor. "I can't sleep like this..." He said as he made Dragon Slayer thin and sharp like a katana. Kirby sighed, hopping off his shoulder as she sat on the bed. She knew that he was going to start training again.

Adrian focused himself, focusing his Spatial Awareness on himself as usual. He began to analyze the geometry of his own body, down to the last muscle fiber, all the way down to his insides. He focused his sight, beginning to deliver a combo of slashes to the air. He wasn't just slashing at nothing, though... No. Within his mind, he used his Spatial Awareness to form a copy of both Charlotte and Kentoria in his mind. He analyzed their geometrical shape and their skills, though, for Charlotte, it was to a lesser extent due to him not having fully analyzed her at all due to her Spatial Awareness. He began to practice against both of them, sharpening his Spatial Awareness, but also his general skills. They were both the two most skilled people he had faced in a while, after all, so they were the perfect sparring partners, even if they were makeshift copies he made within his mind. He fought both of them at once, slowly becoming more in-tune with his own body as he focused his Spatial Awareness on himself...

"M-Master...!" Kirby ran up to Adrian as he staggered back, trying to heal him, but, there were no injuries...

"What the..."

Adrian looked down at himself. "This is... trippy..."

He felt as if he could see every single molecule and atom in his body, as if everything around him was broken down into simple parts. It was only for a mere moment that he saw this world, and it immediately went away, leaving his eyes strained, but, for a moment, he saw it. He could see every part of his body in the simplest form...

"I've reached a new level..." Adrian thought, "Or well, I guess this is just practice... I only maintained it for a moment..." But had he been able to maintain the state for longer... A state in which he was completely in-tune with his own body, how strong would his next strike have been? Adrian chuckled.

"M-Master...? Have you gone insane???" Kirby asked, hopping onto his shoulder.

"No No, Kirby... I've just discovered a new skill..." Adrian said, rubbing his eyes. "It's no longer just Spatial Awareness... This is my skill... The Spatial Body..."

"Spatial... Body...?" Kirby asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah..." Adrian said, "I kept trying to match Charlotte's large awareness that she'd tempered for years, so, I decided to focus my own awareness onto myself... So I could continuously sharpen my skills, but, for a moment, it felt as if every part of my body was interacting with the world around me. It is no longer strictly limited to what I can see, but, anything I can touch..." Adrian murmured.

"Huh... That... sounds ******* awesome...!!" Kirby exclaimed.

"It's incomplete, though," Adrian said bluntly, "I could only maintain that state for a second at best, and it strains me, like you saw. It barely qualifies as a makeshift skill... But it's something." He was slowly, but surely, making the Spatial Awareness skill his own.

"I'm gonna keep training." Adrian said, standing up straight once more.

"Alright..." Kirby said, just staying on his shoulder as she waited for the journey to Krieg to end, watching Adrian train.

(Now we wait for @Noneless21 and @Oliver_de_jesus to finish their fight before I can continue the story lol.)

Ryu then use the momentum to strike Rex's rib, should Rex dodge it, he then will spin himself and try to hit Rex again
Rex switched places with one of the slashing attacks that Ryu had dodged earlier, literally Ryu was in a point-blank attack

he had used a variation of his Space Jump; Fake to fool Ryu.

Rex switched places with one of the slashing attacks that Ryu had dodged earlier, literally Ryu was in a point-blank attack

he had used a variation of his Space Jump; Fake to fool Ryu.
Ryu then move his swords around him in order to attack Rex while making a bit of distance between them

"So that's your teleportation ability." Says Ryu

"Hmm, I guess I need to use a bit more." Says Ryu as he summon about 50 swords that surround both of them, Ryu use them for both attack and defend

Ryu then command about 10 of his sword to swarm Rex while he observe

Rex moved quickly to Ryu, instinctively dodging the swords all over the battlefield tanks to his Battle mode.
98fb0276d91e13e3339b5093657de947.gif

As Ryu realize that his attacks didn't work, he then command half of his swords to aim at Rex in order to make him stuck between his swords while keep in mind of his teleportation ability

Rex didn't stop or teleport but kept moving like a locomotive towards Ryu, blocking and dodging thrown swords, close to colliding with the wall of swords.

Ryu knew at that moment, he wanted to make a direct hit.

Ryu then completely cover his front with his swords which block his and Rex's view of each other, he then plan to circumvent Rex and hit him from his left side

Rex collided with the Star Shard against Ryu's swords, with the momentum gained he jumped on top of the sword wall, falling on top of Ryu who was planning to move left before he moved, Rex was in the direction of Ryu's face to connect a powerful kick

As Ryu saw Rex' kick again, he then decided to narrowly dodge Rex' kick and use this chance to attack Rex with his Majestic sword aiming at Rex's abdomen

Ryu then let Rex swipe his foot and using the momentum to attack Rex and aim at his side, while also maneuver himself to not fall with his back facing Rex

"...Take care, Vaklkiria." She said. She moved past the women, beginning to walk down the hallway.
Dean gave Valkiria one last look, then followed after Charlotte

"You wanted to train a bit right?"

Asks her while walking beside her, he read her mind earlier that she wanted to train

Charlotte's eye's shifted, glancing over at Dean. Her mind was still distracted by her earlier conversation.

"...Yeah. I...I haven't trained since..." She trailed off, shaking her head.

"...Haven't trained in a while. I...I'm going to become rusty if I don't...work out." She said quietly.

He gets in front of her and walks backwards with arms behind his back

"How about you have me as partner for today, you will shrug off the rustyness in no time with me"

Suggested to Charlotte, wishing to help her get back in business

Once she got into the training room, there were visible puddles and trails of blood and sweat, most probably from Adrian and Kentoria's training.

(Just to point that out lol.)

Charlotte glanced at Dean for a moment, walking into the training room behind him.

"...Sure. It would be easier training with a partner." Charlotte said, shrugging a bit.
"Wanna take it easier on you at first or try giving it a hard time?"
Once she got into the training room, there were visible puddles and trails of blood and sweat, most probably from Adrian and Kentoria's training.

(Just to point that out lol.)
"These two sure have gotten closer to each other these days...."

Commented upon turning around and saw them

"Wanna take it easier on you at first or try giving it a hard time?"
"...Guess they went overboard again..." Charlotte muttered. She sighed, shaking her head.

"...Come at me however you want, Dean. I can take it." Charlotte said. She stretched her arms slightly, before assuming a stance. It was remarkably similar to an upright boxing stance, with her arms close to her face, yet her footwork was remarkably relaxed, clearly different from a typical boxer's movements. She looked at the man intently, waiting for him to make the first move.

Back