• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"It belongs to a cult that worship Calamities and their deity... The cult of... Cygnia..." Valkiria said, staring intently at the marking. "It has four main factions... Rage, Lust, Decay, and Knowledge... That is the Sigil that denotes the sect of Rage, the sect that I was previously a part of before I aligned myself with the Empire..." Valkiria explained.

"Rage..." Elis thought to herself, scratching her chin as she breathed out, repressing her fear.

Adrian just continued to lean against the wall with crossed arms, gritting his teeth.

Olorin tightened her grip around Elis's arm, clearly a little scared as Skarr just shrugged, it didn't much affect him though he was interested in it himself, while Kentoria grimaced a little, not liking having to deal with cults even a little

"That sounds like it could be bad..." Relama thought while he stayed invisible.

"Then we will have to use any useful information to discover how they plan to form the eclipse and who can be the one who will make the deal to complete it" Rex spoke seriously, remembering Anarath's words that someone has to accept a deal to complete the eclipse

"...Someone needs to despair for it to work, though. He only picked Charlotte because of her despair." Adrian grunted in a low-tone, clearly filled with rage as he glared at the image of the Sigil.

"Right... We... We don't know who could be used to start it this time... An incomplete one could possibly happen like how it happened on Neptunia, though..." Elis murmured, thinking.

"Regardless of who they worship, we need to take them out. I suspect their the ones that set us up anyway..." The Masked Man said, scratching his chin.

"Set... us up?" Elis asked, tilting her head as she held Olorin close.

"You thought our little tussle with Valkiria was standard procedure? Of course we were set up somehow." The Masked Man said as he began putting coordinates into the ship.

"They all worship the same deity, yes... Though what exactly causes the Eclipse is still something I don't know..." Valkiria said.

"For now, we'll waste no time and begin our journey now. Luckily, it shouldn't be to far from our current location, going at full-speed expect an 8 hour trip or so." The Masked Man said.

"Shortest trip so far..." Elis grumbled, "Doesn't leave much time to prepare either... Ugh..."

"Any powers in general I should prepare for?" Olorin asked shakily, clearly ready to fight even with her fear while Skarr seemed to be seriously considering his options here and Kentoria shrugged

Adrian shrugged, "I'll get to training, then. Somebody should wake up Charlotte so she doesn't wake up to a huge ass war."

"I can't give much info in terms of enemy abilities, so just prepare for everything. That'll probably be optimal anyway." The Masked Man said to Olorin, the ship immediately beginning to rise out of port.

"Right... We should probably go wake up Charlotte..." Elis grumbled while she considered her options, thinking of any possible abilities they could face based on all of the previous calamities they had fought, cycling the possibilities through her head as she held onto Olorin.

Relama, while invisible, tapped Olorin on the shoulder and moved away, causing the woman to look around constantly "d-did you tap my shoulder...?" Olorin asked Elis

Kentoria nodded "I'll be training as well." Kentoria said, beginning to walk away while Skarr just stuck around

Relama, while invisible, tapped Olorin on the shoulder and moved away, causing the woman to look around constantly "d-did you tap my shoulder...?" Olorin asked Elis

Kentoria nodded "I'll be training as well." Kentoria said, beginning to walk away while Skarr just stuck around
Elis tilted her head, clearly noticing that somebody was there despite her inability to perfectly see him. "Uh... No, someone has been standing here invisible the entire time. I dunno why." She said.

Adrian followed Kentoria, just sighing with his arms crossed.

Relama walked to another room, and then another, going down the hall and expecting to be followed while Olorin seemed a little scared and confused at the same time

"I'm going to call you out if you train yourself to injury... and I expect you to do the same for me, yeah?" Kentoria said as they got to the far training room

Relama walked to another room, and then another, going down the hall and expecting to be followed while Olorin seemed a little scared and confused at the same time

"I'm going to call you out if you train yourself to injury... and I expect you to do the same for me, yeah?" Kentoria said as they got to the far training room
"They just left the room... I don't think their hostile, Olorin. Want to go follow them?" Elis asked.

"I don't imagine either of us won't be training ourselves to injury, Kentoria..." Adrian said, unmounting Dragon Slayer.

"They just left the room... I don't think their hostile, Olorin. Want to go follow them?" Elis asked.

"I don't imagine either of us won't be training ourselves to injury, Kentoria..." Adrian said, unmounting Dragon Slayer.
"I... if nothing else out of curiosity, yes..." Olorin responded, her voice shaking a little

"Hmph." Kentoria grunted in response as she turned towards Adrian and once again began training strength, but going for maximum precision as well

"I... if nothing else out of curiosity, yes..." Olorin responded, her voice shaking a little

"Hmph." Kentoria grunted in response as she turned towards Adrian and once again began training strength, but going for maximum precision as well
Elis gently grabbed Olorin's hand while Timcanpy plopped herself onto Olorin's head in golem form, "Alright, then, let's go!" She said, beginning to move to where Relama had went.

Adrian did the same, making sure to keep his eye on Kentoria while he did so, swinging Dragon Slayer at max size and weight as he began sweating already.
Tarak’s bones rattled as he heard the eclipse mentioned again, his hands balling into fists.

“…Tarak will…exterminate cultists…” Tarak murmured to himself, anger boiling in his skeletal frame.
The Masked Man sighed, "Tarak, go wake up Charlotte, will you?"

Elis gently grabbed Olorin's hand while Timcanpy plopped herself onto Olorin's head in golem form, "Alright, then, let's go!" She said, beginning to move to where Relama had went.

Adrian did the same, making sure to keep his eye on Kentoria while he did so, swinging Dragon Slayer at max size and weight as he began sweating already.

When they opened the door it closed behind them, Relama dropping his invisibility behind Olorin and Elis and not speaking, waiting for them to turn around

Kentoria was dripping sweat even through her armor, getting the hang of precision steadily, clearly getting more and more precise as time went on

Valkiria sighed, sticking around in the main deck as well, swiping through some of the images The Masked Man had saved and examining them all thoroughly. "I should probably get to training as well..." She thought.
When they opened the door it closed behind them, Relama dropping his invisibility behind Olorin and Elis and not speaking, waiting for them to turn around

Kentoria was dripping sweat even through her armor, getting the hang of precision steadily, clearly getting more and more precise as time went on
Elis turned around first, "Who the heck are you?" She asked, tilting her head.

Adrian glanced up at her to make sure she wasn't injuring herself, grunting as he swung Dragon Slayer, spreading out his Spatial Awareness instead of using it on himself like he usually would to train so that he could keep a better eye on Kentoria's condition, though, it wasn't a perfect overview due to his inexperience, which was slowly getting better due to continued use of the ability.

Valkiria sighed, sticking around in the main deck as well, swiping through some of the images The Masked Man had saved and examining them all thoroughly. "I should probably get to training as well..." She thought.

Elis turned around first, "Who the heck are you?" She asked, tilting her head.

Adrian glanced up at her to make sure she wasn't injuring herself, grunting as he swung Dragon Slayer, spreading out his Spatial Awareness instead of using it on himself like he usually would to train so that he could keep a better eye on Kentoria's condition, though, it wasn't a perfect overview due to his inexperience, which was slowly getting better due to continued use of the ability.
"What do you take of this, Valkiria?" Skarr asked, seeming to appear out of nowhere

Olorin turned around next and stopped even breathing, Relama sighing, glancing at Elis as he expected her to already know from Olorin's reaction, which he was visibly in pain about

A small injury appeared on her right forearm, though her regeneration handled it as she trained non-stop, when she could examining Adrian to make sure he wasn't killing himself with training

"What do you take of this, Valkiria?" Skarr asked, seeming to appear out of nowhere

Olorin turned around next and stopped even breathing, Relama sighing, glancing at Elis as he expected her to already know from Olorin's reaction, which he was visibly in pain about

A small injury appeared on her right forearm, though her regeneration handled it as she trained non-stop, when she could examining Adrian to make sure he wasn't killing himself with training
"Not much... Just bad memories... I need to train..." Valkiria grumbled, clearly not wanting to talk about it as she went to the training room.

Elis sighed, instantly figuring out who the man was as she pulled Olorin in for a hug, trying to force her to breath with magic as she just tried to comfort her girlfriend, not knowing what to say.

Adrian sighed as he kept training, a few injuries opening up in his lower chest area which Kirby instantly closed up due to his lack of a natural healing factor, his eyes zeroed in on Kentoria with an expression of worry and annoyance.

"Not much... Just bad memories... I need to train..." Valkiria grumbled, clearly not wanting to talk about it as she went to the training room.

Elis sighed, instantly figuring out who the man was as she pulled Olorin in for a hug, trying to force her to breath with magic as she just tried to comfort her girlfriend, not knowing what to say.

Adrian sighed as he kept training, a few injuries opening up in his lower chest area which Kirby instantly closed up due to his lack of a natural healing factor, his eyes zeroed in on Kentoria with an expression of worry and annoyance.
"Would you like to spar then to take your mind off of it? I'll avoid fighting my normal way." Skarr responded, nodding in understanding

Relama also hugged Olorin as she began just crying Relama not speaking either, letting Olorin recover her composure on her own, though he glanced at Elis with a bit of pain in his eyes, glad Elis was here for her

Kentoria seemed to notice the injures and sighed frustratedly, shaking herself and swinging her weapon more, getting to her usual amount of precision with it before beginning to bust out her own limits using it further

"...Tarak will do so." Tarak said blankly. Tarak turned around, still processing the information he had received about the cultists.

A few minutes later, he reached Charlotte's room. Unsure of what to do, he simply opened the door, his bones rattling silently as he approached her bed. He hesitated there for a moment, unsure of how to wake her.

"...Master didn't rest often...Tarak doesn't know how to wake a human..." Tarak murmured. Gently, he reached out a bony hand, poking Charlotte's arm.

Immediately, Charlotte's eyes shot up. Still half asleep, she glanced at Tarak for a moment.

"...THE HELL?" She shouted a mixture of confusion, fear, and anger in her voice as she saw his skeletal face., immediately, she jumped off the bed, pushing Tarak away as she cursed loudly.

"...*******....hell..." She murmured.

Tarak stared at the women blankly for a moment.

"...Did Tarak scare the Scarred one?" He said blankly

"**** yeah, you did! why don't you knock on the damn door before standing over someone like that?" Charlotte said, anger obvious in her voice.

"...Tarak was not aware that was necessary. He will do so next time." Tarak said, bowing slightly.

Charlotte stared at the skeleton for a moment. Her face softened, and she shook her head.

"...It's...fine, Tarak. What do you want?" Charlotte asked, rubbing her head. She could already feel another headache coming on.

"Tarak was told by the Masked one to awaken you." Tarak said.

"....I must've missed something then." Charlotte murmured, scowling. She grabbed the shirt Adrian dropped off, swiftly putting it on. She sighed slightly, knowing she no longer had her suit.

"...Thank's for letting me know, Tarak." Charlotte sighed. She smoothed out her hair, trembling slightly as memories of the earlier day came back into her mind.

"...Tarak is glad he was successful." He nodded. He turned around walking out of the room.

Charlotte stood there for a few moments, before breathing out. A part of her wanted to isolate herself in her room, but she knew something was going on. Slowly she walked out of the room, beginning to walk around the ship.

Last edited:
"Would you like to spar then to take your mind off of it? I'll avoid fighting my normal way." Skarr responded, nodding in understanding

Relama also hugged Olorin as she began just crying Relama not speaking either, letting Olorin recover her composure on her own, though he glanced at Elis with a bit of pain in his eyes, glad Elis was here for her

Kentoria seemed to notice the injures and sighed frustratedly, shaking herself and swinging her weapon more, getting to her usual amount of precision with it before beginning to bust out her own limits using it further
"Thanks, Skarr... Sure..." Valkiria said as they entered the training room, moving away from Adrian and Kentoria.

Elis would lean down to scoop Olorin up and carry her like a princess, "You two can catch up in my room..."

Adrian noticed her frustration, just sighing as sweat began to pool below him swiftly, bringing his spatial awareness back onto himself so he could continue to train while keeping his injuries in check. Slowly, but surely, he was getting used to using the Spatial Awareness ability. By focusing it on himself and learning the exact geometry of his own body, he continued to train the ability, feeling as if he was becoming more in-tune with his own body and skills than ever. "I can make this skill my own..." He thought as he trained.

"Thanks, Skarr... Sure..." Valkiria said as they entered the training room, moving away from Adrian and Kentoria.

Elis would lean down to scoop Olorin up and carry her like a princess, "You two can catch up in my room..."

Adrian noticed her frustration, just sighing as sweat began to pool below him swiftly, bringing his spatial awareness back onto himself so he could continue to train while keeping his injuries in check. Slowly, but surely, he was getting used to using the Spatial Awareness ability. By focusing it on himself and learning the exact geometry of his own body, he continued to train the ability, feeling as if he was becoming more in-tune with his own body and skills than ever. "I can make this skill my own..." He thought as he trained.
Skarr breathed out, unsheathing his sword and getting into a combat stance

Olorin cried a little more before Relama just gently put a hand on her forehead as she slowly but surely calmed down "Yeah, that would be good..." Relama said,

Kentoria seemed to be getting a hang of it as Talandar entered the training room and watched them, Kentoria moving a foot and trying to keep herself from slipping on her own sweat that was building up beneath her

Back